Wanna Drink Too?
462 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Selena's PoV)

"Pa~pa!"
"Pa~pa!"

"Simran!"
"Simran!"

... I see. My daughter started saying papa in less than a day after she was born.

Don't tell me...is my daughter a genius!?

It looks like she has inherited my greatness along with my Dark Magic.

But why Papa and not Mamma? Ugggh! I want her to say Mamma too!

"*SOB* My daughter *SOB*"

... Let's just let her met her father.

Hmmm, is it just me, or crying is making Vincent cuter? Aww~! Look at father and daughter brawling their eyes out. So cute~!

"Duchess. It's time to feed her."
"Ah! Yes nanny! Veneti-Simran! Come to mommy!"

Wow, she stopped crying immediately. Wow! Look at her enthusiastic eyes. And oh! It looks like Vincent has become shy after hearing that he is averting his eyes.

"Mamma!"
"Kyaaa~! She called me Mamma! Awww~ my cutie~!"

As he handed me her, I felt immensely good by holding her. Is this what means to be a mother? Don't worry Simran, I will be a good mother for you, keeping you safe from that cult.

Wait... Isn't her Dark mana even higher than me? How is that possible? Is it possible that... she is an angel!? Yup! That's it!

"Duchess, feed the baby now. I will go to my room for taking a bit of rest. I will have to start taking tests for nanny candidates soon."

Ah! Nanny looks like she hasn't slept for days. Well, handling my delivery, and then taking care of her must have exhausted her. Plus, she is already too old, most probably in her 70's.

"Yes, nanny. Thank you very much!"
"Hmph! No need to thank me. The child is like a great-granddaughter to me. And both of you, take good care of her. Nanny is nanny and parents are parents."

"Yes. We will."
"Now I am going."
"I should be going to?"

As Nanny started leaving, Vincent followed her, still in tears and having the most happy and relieved expression on his face. So... he can make that face too?

"Wait Vincent! Why are you going too!?"
"Ahem! You are going to feed her, right."
"So? What does that has to do anything with you leaving too?"

Wait a minute? Did he just blush and shy away? Why- Oh? Oh oh oh OOOOH? Is that it? Hmmm?

"Are you shy in seeing my breasts?"
"*COUGH!* W-W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! I AM JUST THINKING OF LETTING YOU HAVE SOME ALONE TIME WITH OUR DAUGHTER!"

"Hmmm? Then why are you blushing?"
"I am not!"

"Papa! Mumma!"

And my daughter grabbed his clothes pretty tightly. Wow! She is helping me! She is such a genius!

"Just stay. She wants you here too."
"But-"
"What's the problem? You have seen me naked plenty of time when we were making our child."

"...Fine. I will stay."
"Good. I have to tell you something too."

As I walked to the bed and sat on it, he sat on a chair, facing the other side. Uggggh! If you face that way then how will I seduce you!?

"Hey, wanna drink too?"

"Aaargh! I am going to swing my sword!"

And he ran away.
...
Sigh. "Baby, drink lots and grow up to be a beauty with brains like me. Your life will be hard because of that cult."

I pulled down my gown and let her drink. The sucking evoked my motherly emotions and I couldn't help but cry. I will protect you, my baby. 

20