#2
238 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

#2

Truth be told in my, own, depraved, perverted soul, I could say that my sister s one hell of a hottie.

Saotome Akira.

She’s a 19 years old young woman. She has a gorgeous, model-like face, a great and sexy body, a perfect ass, and a very nice, drooling pussy with neatly trimmed hair. She even have wonderful 34 D tits which were quite perky, with eyes seemly staring right at me. Well, mom was quite big in that area so its probably genetic~

Nevertheless, my sister was quite a horny teen. Not just today, but I saw her masturbate regularly- morning, afternoon, and at night even. Sometimes, she would even do it in the bathroom, which I would accidentally enter awkwardly.

I still remember the BEST views I ever had, and they happened several times already.

One time I saw her in the cubicle. Then there were also times when she was playing alone, in her bed, and sometimes in the living room when she was alone (she thinks so), wherever she felt like it, with closed eyes, her panties pulled down to her ankles and she was going at it big-time.

Still, this is probably the first time that I confronted her like this.

Usually, or rather, the ‘me’ from before, would turn around and leave in annoyance, or disgust. I wouldn’t even bother looking at her. But this time, I didn’t turn tail, and instead look at her directly, which was probably why she was also confused.

Feeling shocked and anxious, my sister stood before me like a pitiful rabbit in front of a starving wolf. Naked, she was covering her genitalia with both hands, not caring about her bare chest so it was baring itself in front of me without care.

Now for some moments, I looked at her from top to bottom. I noticed her gorgeous brow eyes looking at me. Even her face looked cute without any facial products. Followed by her really nice neck and a silver necklace with a diamond on its end, nearly touching her deep cleavage.

She had a washboard stomach with perfectly defined abs surrounding a cute innie belly button. Her pubic hair dense, she kept it neatly trimmed.

Unaware, I got caught staring at her naked body. I didn’t even notice when she moved her head and looked up at me staring at her chest.

“H, Haru…?”

I woke up from my trance at her words.

I felt a little shame getting caught staring straight at her chest. But she didn’t seem to notice anything, not my slowly tenting crotch, or my embarrassment, since her expression was dyed in worry as she look at me.

Still, I couldn’t see her in the eyes directly so I averted my eyes in another direction.

However, it just happened to lock into the computer screen where a lewd scene was currently happening.

“Gross,”

I said that subconsciously.

When I realized what I said, I almost clamped my mouth and apologized. But the damage was already done.

My sister trembled, her face paled in white the moment she heard that word. And even her body quivered. Her eyes started tearing up.

My bad. Whenever I’m not paying attention, my ‘other half’ takes over, and says the meanest things as if it was natural. It’s like a habit that is hard to break. I haven’t gotten into the matter of getting used to my identity in this world.

Nevertheless, what porn to watch in this world.

Unlike the gorgeous young teen or the handsome actors with big spears, it’s a wrinkly old woman sucking a young man’s short, pinky-sized prick with a deranged expression. Even for me, that was quite hardcore.

“Nope. Before you misunderstand, that was not for you. That was for…that, anyway… you sure have a weird taste,”

The old woman was not ugly, but she can’t also be considered beautiful either.

With a plain, old wrinkly face, she made her face even look uglier with that cock-starving expression she had on her face.

Was she like, sixty-something, or seventies… whatever. Still, the fact that the young man wasn't even the least bit hard yet didn't seem to matter to the old woman, who began furiously sucking and licking up and down the length of his dick right as though she needed it to live.

She was even happily burying her face in the young man’s crotch she was pleasuring as if it was the first and the last meal she would ever get.

The young man even looked as if he was being forced into it…

I smiled wryly at the lewd scene playing on the computer screen. I then noticed my sister’s pale face turned blue, and then red. Immediately she turned around and grab the mouse, trying to close the web window.

“Thi, this is…natural, okay… I, I didn’t know you were here, so I,”

“It’s fine. I’m not bothered by it, anyway. I don’t mind if you continue, just tone down the voice, if possible…and sorry, if I interrupt you,” I said, somewhat embarrassed.

If I were in her shoes, I would have been devastated.

Just imagine, having your little sister walk in while you jack off in incredible hardcore porn…that would have been devastating as well!

I would never even want to imagine it.

But still, I find this situation amusing.

I had always suffered under my sisters in my previous life, and I lived a life that was like a nightmare. I could still even remember clearly what they do to me, or how they look at me in disgust. That is why teasing my sister this time, is one hell of a payback.

Though, I did know that this was just me and my petty revenge. Nevertheless, it felt great looking at my older sister standing in a hot pan in front of me. How the world turns upside down.

Feeling great, I turn around, while too awkward to stay, when I remembered my homework.

“Ah, right, sis, can I borrow your computer later? I need to finish my homework badly. You see… my computer , sighh, I can’t use that junk anymore…”

This was the seventh time…so I think I need to buy a new one.

My predecessor, or rather, ‘I’ was quite frugal with money that I settled on a cheaper, second-hand computer. Now I reap what I sow.

Thinking about it, repairs and maintenance for that second-hand garbage were much more expensive than just outright buying a new one.

“Eh…? Ah, o, okay…right, you, you can use it now,” she said as she look at me, with a weird, queer look.

It seems like she was bothered by my nonchalant attitude despite catching her in this shameful situation.

Just like I said before, I caught her in this kind of situation a lot of times before as well, and my reaction at that time was…rather painful. Even for me.

I scold her, and even called her names at that time, and too ashamed of her to even speak of her for a few weeks. And since the first time, I acted cold with her and treated her like trash. Our relationship became cold.

Nowadays, I almost ignored her at home. And most of the time, I was acid, or straight-out rude to her.

The strange thing, however, is that when ‘I’ had a problem like computer problems, she was the first person I always comes to ask for help. Not even thinking that it was weird.

Despite my dislike of her perverted nature, however, if there’s one thing that hasn’t changed about the ‘me’ before, it’s ‘my’ dependence on her.

Well, can’t be helped.

When were still little children, we were very close…even almost to the point of idolizing her. Thinking of her as my role model. My idol. She was my protector. Always shielding me against perverted women that tried to hit on me, or even buy me anything I wanted. Play with me. She was always there for me. It was completely different from my relationship with my family back in the precious world.

Truthfully, my family relationship in my previous was not that terrible… It’s not filled with anger, or hate, but rather indifference.

Indifference is much more painful than being hated.

At least, your existence is acknowledged when you are being hated, rather than treated as if you didn’t exist.

Anyway, Puberty took a great hit on my sibling relationship with Akira.

Things changed and now, we have even been fighting and arguing which made mom angry a few times. Truly, for someone who finally had a good family, it’s rather painful.

“Nah, it’s fine… you can continue what you’re doing,”

I said with a gentle expression, completely knowing what it feels when suddenly interrupted while I was almost there as well. Really.

“You don’t need to mind me. I’m just going to hang out in my room. Mom won’t be back for a while so you can enjoy your time, ”

My unusual attitude seems to shock her. Akira was looking at me as if she was seeing a ghost in broad daylight. Now, this feels awkward. I turn around and suddenly, my hand was grabbed.

“No… you, you can use it. Just forget about this, please…?”

“You sure?”

“Mhm…just, just go on…” she said.

I scratch the back of my head, then shrugged.

Oh well, if she says so. I walk over to the computer and started inputting my email where I put all the data I need for my homework.

“You’re not angry...?” suddenly, as I was working, she asked.

I glanced at her and saw her sitting on the bed, still naked. Though she was covering her legs with a blanket she didn’t seem to think of covering her bare chest at all, giving me a wonderful view of those gorgeous mounds again.

“Not really,”

I gave her a reassuring smile. I immediately understand what she meant by that.

“Mom said it, didn’t she? This kind of thing is normal for women. And besides, I should be the one to say sorry. I entered without considering what you were doing. Though I did knock on the door, you didn’t hear it…”

“It, it's fine…”

I hope our relationship would be fixed with this. I thought. It’s not comfortable having a sibling that hates each other. I experienced that before, and I don’t want to experience it again.

I opened my Gaia Storage to download my data, when suddenly, I noticed… her folders were full of porn… what the hell is [000], [Birthday Suit], and [The Great] titles…?

As I browse through them, I heard a shriek behind me, but I completely ignored it and opened another folder where I can put my downloaded data.

“...are you sure, you’ll be fine…?”

“Eh?”

“You haven’t finished, right? Isn’t it uncomfortable…? I can just come again later…

I turned around and look at her.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I can feel strange feelings surging through me. Like a devil whispering in my ears- to do this, to do that, and a very ‘naughty’ idea struck me. And though it did struck me, I was surprised that, my body started acting on it, before I even realized what I was doing.

“...should I help?” I said.

“...what?”

I could see her shocked expression. And yes, I’m also very surprised.

What the hell am I talking about?!

Hey mouth, you cheap slut, where the hell are you taking this situation?!

However, despite the chaos inside my head, my body and mouth were moving out of my control. And in the end, there should not be a problem, right? I started to think like that.

In the first place, I did feel bad disturbing her good moments. If it was me, I would be annoyed.  However, these words, coming out of my lips, feels extremely out of the line. But I can’t seem to stop.

“Wha, what are you trying to say?”

“You took my underwear last time, didn’t you?”

Her face once again turned pale.

Wow, look at her expression. So funny.

“I, I, I didn’t!” she cried out in panic.

“You don’t need to worry about it. I’m not angry. Though, you should try to wash it first before you put it back. If mom saw it, she’d go mad. Fortunately, I managed to find it this morning, and washed it before mom came home… but really, you’ll be in trouble if mom caught you doing something like this again.

Her face turned red.

What the hell am I doing…? No, is this the feeling of a bitchy sister who was having a good time teasing her brother?

I’m slowly finding this queer situation enjoyable. It’s not something I would normally experience, or do, to be exact.

“Anyway… it should be good to assume that you can get off using my underwear, right?”

I smirked, feeling bad right now. But this sense of power over her, and this twisted desire was making me feel very strange.

“…should I give you what I’m wearing right now?”

Damn… that felt smooth.

“... …”

Her mouth turned into an ‘O’ while staring at me with complete disbelief. She was now speechless, and perhaps, even doubting reality. But I still retained my cool. Completely enjoying this moment. Let’s just think of this as my revenge for eating my pudding that one time.

“...you know, I think I won’t finish this shortly,” I said, looking at the English essays that I still need to make. Even I who had finished university can’t suddenly produce a good essay in a few minutes or so. Or rather, I wasn’t exactly academically gifted.

“N, no… it’s fine, ta, take your time!”

“You sure?”

I asked- the poker face I trained for dozens of years in my previous world was working as well as expected.

“You know, I don’t mind…ah, right, if you don’t like it, I can get you another one of my clean underwear. I did think, I’d sweated up a bit due to the hot weather, so they might be stinky- whoa!”

I was startled.

My older sister was now standing beside me with quite a scary expression.

Did I tease her too much…?

I was somewhat scared of being stared down by her like this.

Would she hit me?

“...re, really?” she asked in a low worried tone.

Eh…..?!! Really?! You’re going to do it?!

I was shocked. I was just teasing her. And even though she’s a pervert, she should still refuse this kind of thing, right? What the hell are you so on board for?! I was astounded, but I’m an adult, so this kind of thing should not faze me… right?

I coughed.

“O, oh… of course, I, I don’t mind…”

… now I’m the one who’s stuttering.

Damn it, Sis! For sure! Is this really okay?! What the hell! How thirsty are you?!

“...you, you won’t tell mom…?” she asked, biting her lip. And she looks adorable doing that- like a beauty that was suddenly caught stealing from a cookie jar. But sadly, the context of this conversation is whack!

“Of course, I won’t. If I do, Mom would get angry. She would not just beat you but probably scold me as well…so, I won’t. Let’s just take this as our secret,”

She smiled. Though her face is red, and she looks adorable, still… what’s with this situation…?!

Though, this is my fault… but, now that I’m already here, I’m like someone who had climbed on the back of a tiger but cannot go down anymore.

If I refuse and tell her this was just a joke… would our relationship become even colder than before…? I don’t like that.

“You want the one I’m wearing…or I can go back and bring a clean one…”

“...I’m fine… with it,”

“It might smell, you know,”

“... …”

 

5