#3
376 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

#3

She’s nuts.

My strange, but gorgeous sister is really on board with this nonsensical idea.

Did I underestimate her horniness…?

Feeling my heart beating, I let out a sigh. I know nothing can stop this now- not that I want to. 

I stood from the chair and untied the garter on my pants. And then with a deep breath, I yanked down my pants, leaving me with my boxers. I caught her staring with wide, serious, eyes. I even noticed her bite her lower lip and stare at my body intently as if trying to engrave the image of my naked body in her mind forever.

Man, she’s beyond help.

“You okay?” 

“Y, yeah, c, continue…please,” she raised her gaze and looked at me, almost with her eyes pleading. 

She was probably worried I chickened out or say, I was just joking. That would be hell, even for me, if I was in her situation.

Being teased to this extent, but being played around would suck, like for life. Seriously. 

Well, not like I would be that rude. I was already feeling aroused as well and is already prepared to throw away any morality that would spoil this excitement.

“Okay… I will,” 

I look at her and put my thumbs over the strap around my boxers. She looks down and I look back at her and slowly I pull down the strap. Her hands balled into fists, glaring at my crotch as I lower the strap further. 

I had an amusing idea of going slow- a slow motion akin to that of a movie. But somehow, she might get impatient and push me down, so I didn’t dare take that kind of risk. 

The look in her eyes was so scary as if she was already undressing me in her mind. And I doubt she would hesitate to do that, now that I’m showing an intent to do something like this.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in.

I stared at her heaving chest, her breasts moving and swaying deliciously, and down where I can see her genitalia. She didn’t bother hiding them anymore. And her wonderful body was already in plain sight. And I can say- she looked amazing.

I pull my boxers down, dick and balls out in plain sight. We both wanted this.

This twisted situation was becoming out of control. And my manhood started to move, and harden with the blood that was rushing down from the top of my head, down to the tip of my dick. 

I can hear the vigorous cells crying out as they rush towards my crotch, along with the voice of ‘This disgusting’ ‘This needs to be stopped’, and the like in some part of my head. But I completely ignored it, not wanting to break my cool.

Isn’t it just underwear?

I even stole the underwear of the woman living beside our house (dozen times) in the previous world and used them day and night until it was worn out. This is nothing…

In my defense, I was a pitiful teenager undergoing puberty at that time. Bullied. And discriminated against- from home to even the entire society. My life was like a living hell. 

I did, however, manage to turn my life around after hanging with some great dude. I gym and got fit. I got into boxing and my bullies turn away as soon as they saw me. Hang out with a lot of dangerous dudes, and somehow fuck my life more than it was. 

Still, as much as I regretted a lot of things, there were a lot of moments that also made my life worth it. I fuck a lot of women- which is one of the best parts. I got to even fuck the 40+-year-old woman living beside my family house, whom I had a crush on since a kid, and who had a lot of underwear spoiled by me. 

Through the twisted fate of life, She somehow turned herself into one of my fuck buddies. She was older than me, but she was my first love, after all. 

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to see her again. I’m gonna miss her. She was a good fuck.

As I feel the jittery excitement of this situation, I could feel the blood rushing out into my cock, making it harder and harder.

“I, it’s getting bigger,” she said.

“I know… well, nature as you call it,” I replied teasingly. I let her look at my hard dick for a while when suddenly she tried to reach out for it. Immediately, I knew we had to stop it here now, or else, we might do something out of control.

I’m not that ready to jump on that level quickly.

When I stop her from touching me, I could see her eyes downcast in disappointment. But I really can’t let her do that… not now, at least. But just like I promised, I picked up my underwear and placed it on her reaching hand. 

It’s still warm, and she took it with a trembling hand. But her eyes were staring at my rockhard manhood as if she just couldn’t get enough of it. 

I was about to put back my pants when I realize why would I? 

The situation had already become like this, anyway. So might as well, give her good service. I kicked my brown pants to the side, while my hands went into the hem of my shirt, and yanked it upward.

“Wha, what are you doing?!”

“Well, isn’t it better like this?” 

I asked while tilting my head in amusement. Though not muscular like a bodybuilder, my body was slender with a minimum amount of fat. I don’t have ripped muscles like I used to have in my previous life, or six packs and the likes- I even rather look feminine, in the face and body. But somehow, I still look good.

Milky white skin tone, almost that of a girl- well, I was supposed to be a ‘sissy’ guy- long legs, flat belly, and slender arms. And with my handsome, feminine look, I would have been more popular if I had this kind of look in my past life. Probably, model agencies would flock to my house.

Nevertheless, this situation was getting out of hand. Even for me, this was beyond bold. But I’m starting to enjoy this situation. Moral scruples, fears of disgrace and punishment, all this was being overridden by the imperative of having this little intimate time with my gorgeous sister.

It was one hot summer afternoon, so it was natural that my clothes were drenched in sweat. Shedding my clothes, however, felt good, the cold air on the aircon cooling my warm skin. 

With my wrestling control from my head., I got mischievous, and suddenly, throw my sweat-drenched shirt to my sister’s face who was looking at me in shock. I expected her to throw the sweaty shirt off her face, but what happened surprised me even more. 

I heard her taking a deep breath with my shirt covering her face.

I was surprised for a moment. But recalling how I ‘used’ worn underwear in my puberty, it seems natural…

Her hand came toward me, seemly attempting to touch me, my cock, but I caught her hand. 

“No touching… you know this is as far as we go,” 

I told her seriously. If not, I might be the one losing control. That would surely be bad… 

She looks at me, with my shirt covering half of her face. A trace of disappointment in her eyes, and I can’t help but feel complicated inside my heart. Sis, are you really going to fuck your brother…? 

I shouldn’t test it. 

Even if I’m a scum, this is the limit that I’m not willing to break. 

Well, at least, not for the moment.

I sat back down on the chair, completely naked, and returned my attention to the screen. 

My sister stood beside me for a while before turning around and walking back toward the bed. But I didn’t overlook the fact that she also picked up my pants.

Jeez, she’s a worse pervert than I thought. 

Not long after, I can hear sniffing and moaning sounds along with squelching noises from behind me. I glance in her direction and saw her beginning what she wanted to do, rubbing her pussy while noisily sniffing my boxers. 

Nevertheless, a huge pervert as she is, my sister truly had the best-looking body I’ve seen up until now, and she just continues to finger herself in front of me. My dick is hard like a rock, and all I want to do is jerk off, but since that would lead to many troublesome things, I keep my hands off my twitching pole.

As I keep watching her in the reflection of the computer screen, I saw her pull out a vibrator from her drawer and suddenly stick it in her pussy. It was a little smaller than what I had, but it was doing its function of pleasing her.

She sticks her toy in her pussy and then sucks on it with her mouth, happily licking all of her pussy juice off the vibrator before once again sticking it inside her pussy. She resumed smelling my pants and boxers while she continues masturbating like that. 

I almost can’t take it anymore. It was quite hard enduring not attacking her at that instant when she was such a tempting demoness. Fortunately, there’s still a ‘part’ of me- that annoying original who was quite helpful this time, getting grossed out inside my mind, helping me to calm down.

Though, if I wanted to get on with a lady soon, this annoying remnant in my head must disappear.

But anyway, for now, this annoying remnant can help me cool down, which is a welcome thing. 

My sister was feeling reserved at first, doing it quietly. But then, as if she had gotten used to my presence, her moans became louder. And she even spread her legs wider as she does it as if trying to let me see her delicious cunt intentionally.

I almost stood up and just push her right then and there. God, it was amazing. I couldn't believe I was watching my sister masturbate. It wasn't just a naughty little touch and rub either. She was full-on fucking herself with that dildo, shoving the rubber cock in and out of her pussy while sniffing the underwear I had worn just a few moments ago. 

Soon her whole body trembled in ecstasy. Her orgasm must have felt incredible. Not to mention, seeing my sister make herself cum was the sexiest, most amazing thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

 

Night came, and my mom arrived home. 

I was in the living room watching tv. 

When I heard her voice, I stood up and immediately greeted her. She was surprised - that I greeted her good evening and welcome her back- but didn’t think too much about it. She just happily responded, and even gave me a big hug.

“I’m home, honey,” she said.

“You’re late mom,” I jeered. 

She was carrying some things, so I took the initiative to take some of the packages that she was caring. I could not get all of them, since most of them are pretty heavy. Even a plastic bag full of vegetables was already making me grunt from the heaviness.

Was it really that heavy, or I was pretty ‘weak’…I don’t know. Even still, mom was carrying four bags of them. And the one I took was already the smallest, and lightest of them all. But my mom carried them like nothing. 

Quite a superhuman strength…

Feeling my pride injured, I tried to pretend like it was nothing, and even take another bag. 

But, mom smiled wryly and instead, grabbed the plastic bag I was carrying, and said; "Go back and sit on the couch. Thank you, but Mom is fine,”

“Mom, I can carry them,” I insisted.

“I know. My good boy is strong… but this time, let me. Okay. Just watch the tv, I’m alright,”

Well, she does have a point. Though I didn’t want to accept it, she was stronger than me. So I shrug my shoulders and gave her the bag. 

“Where’s your sister by the way?” she asked as she passed me.

“She’s in her room, sleeping, probably,” I said with a wry smile. Well, she was indeed sleeping in her room. She just spent almost two hours playing with herself, and after, she slept like a log. What a life.

“Again? Haa, that girl, seriously,”

She let out a helpless sigh and walk straight to the kitchen. 

I went back to the living room and continued watching tv. 

I was watching an action film, with, of course, a woman protagonist. Well, I noticed, most of them were. It was about an alien space invasion, with the protagonist hard at work saving everyone. 

It was like a cross-film between- Rambo and Alien Movies. The protagonist was quite hot, especially with that bulky muscles. She would put Arnold and Dwayne to shame with that physique.

The story was subpar, but the stunts and CG were incredibly good. I can even say it’s better than Hollywood. The space battles looked too real, and even the Aliens seemed like real existence caught on camera. I got hooked on it immediately. 

“Was it good?”

But as I was watching intently on the tv screen, I heard a voice snapping me out of my focused state. Then, I saw mom sitting down heavily beside me while removing her shoes. 

“Yeah, kind of… the actress was cool,” I answered. 

“Yeah, she’s killing her role. I’ve seen some of her movies, and boy, she was great,” she said with a gorgeous smirk. 

“I agree,” I turned at her with a grin, which also made her smile widen even more.

Ever since I ‘woke up’ and became aware of some things in this world, the first person I saw was my mom. Though my mind was chaotic at that time, to me, she looked like an angel that embraced me with tears. 

Muddy mind, and hurting head. I woke up in my room, with my mom patiently nursing me. I was confused at first, wondering where I was, but then memories came back to me, and I realized who she was.

Saotome Fuyu.

She was thirty-five years old and worked as a nurse at the local hospital. She had medium-length, long, black hair and a very pretty face; big brown eyes, and a sweet smile. 

She wore her dark almost coal-black hair in a very young stylish sort of way that made her look ten years younger- pulling her hair tightly into a ponytail on one side, yet framing a sophisticated gorgeous face with perfect makeup accentuated by bright red lipstick. 

In addition to that, she had a figure that I’d seen several men and women give notice to- huge pair of large breasts, along with a tight firm ass that looked spectacular in a pair of shorts.

She’s quite strict with other people, especially when she wore her glasses. Rather, most of the time I only ever see Mom smile when she looks at me. Without me, she would always wear that calm expression of hers, even in front of my sister. She’s even sometimes overly strict with her. 

Not to me.

No matter what I do. What I did. I was in the right. She loves me. Adores me. I know that. To her, I’m the apple of her eye. I know I was spoilt by my mom but I was taking all that for granted. And though I hadn’t appreciated that for years, that is about to change.

 

6