03 : The reincarnation.
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

03 : The reincarnation.

In an ordinary medium-sized hall, there was a man in his early forties standing in front of a group of young men. These young men were sitting on chairs, and in front of them were tables with open books on them.

Behind the man was a large black board with some white writings and drawings on it. The standing man was holding chalk in his hand.

His mouth was moving while distributing eyes evenly to the corners of the hall, and suddenly this forty-year-old broke the chalk in his hand into two halves, then sent one of these two halves to a certain corner of the hall.

'Direct shot!' a small amount of dopamine was pumped into the pitcher's brain.

The half chalk hit the head of a young man who was resting his face on the table in front of him.

It could of course be said that this forty-year-old possessed some sniping skills, which seems to be a skill that comes with being a teacher.

"You bastard! are you laying on books again! How many times do I have to tell you, if you don't want to study, don't come to school!" Edwin, the history teacher, shouted at the sleeping student.

"Ugh" Eyad slowly opened his eyes.

The class burst into hysterics laughter.

When Eyad opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the scene of the classroom, the wooden tables, the professor, and the students who were wearing uniforms and looking at him while laughing.

Although what he is seeing now is not as terrifying as what he experienced a while ago, this constant switching of places does not at all give him a feeling of safety.

'Oh god, where am I no--' Eyad was intending to start another round of expressing his shock and indignation internally, but he was interrupted by a terrible pain that was incomparable with the simple one that woke him up.

He fell to the ground holding his head while he was reeling from the severity of the pain that took him by surprise.

Edwin was marveled at what just happened,  which from his point of view was an exaggerated reaction "Oh c'mon now, its just a chalk, what do they feed you? wax?"

"Seth, what's wrong with you, you don't look well man?" Adam, the student who was sitting next to Eyad, bent down as he whispered anxiously, but he got no respond.

A lot of memories were pupping into Eyad's brain.

After a while, the pain left him letting the confusion to appear on his face.

'What's these memories? who's Seth Mormon..'

'Nothing makes sense anymore.. I just want to go back home..'

The young man stood up slowly, and turned around in a fluster as he began to size up the environment he was in 'Where am I now? who are these people'

The professor started yelling "are you fooling me? get out and don't come without one of your parents tomorrow, or else I will demand your dismissal!"

Eyad processed a lot of information quickly before he replied "Okay, I'm sorry" then he got out.

***

In the corridors of the school, the sound of Eyad's footsteps echoed as he was trying to analyses his situation.

'I think I understand what's happening now, when I crossed that door, it somehow transferred me to this world like a vortex, but this doesn't feel real.. Its so fictional..'

'In fact, I'm starting to think that I am just having a bad dream.. Maybe I just have to sleep in this world so I can wake up in my house..' But he quickly rejected this idea due to the pain that he had and the fatigue that he's feeling right now.

He eventually decided to start extracting the most important information from the memories that he received.

The original body owner called Seth Mormon, 22 years old, a young man who can be said to be a college student, but that term, college or university doesn't exist in his memories, it seems that they haven't made this system yet, in fact there is only one school in this city, Wichter.

Wichter is one of the most important cities in the country of Rimory that is colonized by Dosvungo, the northern neighbor.

One of the results of this colonization is that it established the academic school system in this country to create a semi-educated class that helps in digesting the culture of the colonizer, in addition to decorate its image in front of other countries and international organizations.

In the whole country, there were only two schools, one in Wichter and the other in the capital, Kardid. Various subjects and subjects were taught in these two schools.

More than ninety percent of the Rimorians are illiterates or got only the basic education given by the temples. Seth Mormon was one of the lucky few, in the eyes of the public, who could obtain an academic education.

After Eyad left the school, which was in a somewhat secluded place, he went a long way until he went out to the public street under the guidance of the memories of the original body owner.

There he saw a scene that made him stand still for a while.

0