Destruction
2.1k 10 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone, thanks for all your suggestions and votes in the previous chapter. It gave me a lot of ideas. So that now, we could start with the official storyline.

Moving through the wilderness. I didn't run. I just walked leisurely, there is no need to be in a hurry.

With my immense spiritual sense. I didn't even need to let that gorilla escape before. I can scan the city with no problems. Thought It's still quite hard to get used to my new strength.

Well, it's a shame I don't have any area attack skills. If I had one. I could just eradicate this village.

It's quite big actually. In the vicinity, I calculated it to be plus or minus three thousand gorillas living there.

Making a base on top of the ruined residence. That before belonged to my brother, the crown prince.

After doing this I seriously need to find out what happened. It's impossible for the capital city where before lived a couple of millions of people. To be in this state without a reason.

"Father, sisters and my sometimes stupid brothers don't worry, I will find out the truth"

I said looking at the moon as if making an oath. But I didn't panic or was sad, they could have just moved a capital somewhere else.

I shouldn't do anything rash.

After 20 minutes of walking, I saw the clearing. Further away, I could see some wooden houses on the trees and something that looked like a mini city or a bigger village with walls protecting it from every side.

Actually, it looks like some headquarters of the bandits.

'Well, it's not like these walls will be of any help to them.'

I thought and pulled out my sword.

I was instantly spotted by a group of gorillas. Some even had weapons and armor. Walking cautiously in my direction.

I'm hiding my aura. So for them, I look like a normal mortal. But...all the blood on my clothes could have made them quite suspicious.

This time, let's try not to get my clothes that dirty.

'Shall we?'

I took a stance making the gorillas alert. There was still 20 meters of distance between us.

Still, that doesn't matter to me.

"Rustle"

Blood flowed. First I took care of the leader. Piercing his thick armor and breaking his monster core in the process.

The gorilla next to him was too late to react and his head was sent flying. They together died in a matter of seconds.

"bam.. bam..."

Instantaneously two bodies fell to the ground. It happened so fast that their companions had a problem understanding what just occurred.

I grinned sadistically. Yet I didn't give them the chance to react because as soon as they saw my shadow next bodies were falling to the ground.

"bam..bam...bam...bam...bam..."

Looking at my bloodied figure.

"Oops, I forget about the blood."

Well, whatever it was already bloody. So it doesn't make a difference.

"Now shall we have fun?"

I said looking at the trembling gorillas in the distance.

In the instant, I was before one of the monkeys slicing his neck. Making bloody volcano.

I am just doing this for psychological effect.

One of the gorillas was trying to hit me with his mace. But for me, it was too slow.

I sliced his throat. He tried to stop blood from flowing out but collapsed on the ground and died soon after, probably. I didn't bother looking.

'It's going to be a long day...'

I thought and stabbed two monster cores at the same time. It's their fault for standing so close...

Suddenly from the big building walked out a humanoid-looking orangutan. Other than an ugly monkey face and hairy legs and arms he looked like a human.

He was looking at me with a lascivious look in his eyes.

So I cut him in half...

There was surprisingly some resistance nevertheless, with a last look of shock in his eyes, he died pretty fast.

Splashing some blood on my face.

'Ick...that's gross, I need to wash up after this'

I thought. Cutting another monster core.

>>>>>>>>>>

'That's the last one '

I thought actually throwing the sword and pinning the last monster to the ground.

He was still alive. But after a couple of minutes, it seems that the strength left him, and he died.

[Congratulation on the completion of the mission]

[Obtaining 50 coins]

Picking my sword. I walked away. It took me quite a while to wipe them all out. After my little "show" most of them started running.

It was quite fun at first playing the hunter-prey game. However, even I would get bored after so long.

That is why it almost took me two hours. Looking at my sword it looked slightly damaged.

I guess that is why it's called only uncommon. I need to find a better sword.

'Is my sword still there? '

I thought about my original sword. That I hid in my room. Actually, it was quite stupid, I should have taken it with me. Still at that time, I didn't have time to get back to my residence.

Anyways after this, I will look for him. Made from the fallen meteorite it was a gift from my father on my 18 birthday. It was an Epic grade.

It would help me a lot.

"Now I have a last thing to do."

I thought and looked at the village again. It was completely destroyed. Most of the buildings were engulfed in flames and the floor was littered with bodies.

The surrounding grass changed its color from green to vibrant bloody red.

The culprit of this massacre was flying in the air. Completely unbothered by the slaughter she just did.

I was always the odd one. I guess. Be it my last life or even this one.

However, this brutal world seems to remove all the restrictions. I had previously placed on myself, and I can't lie but it feels amazing.

The last seal broke when I woke up. With my newfound strength. I don't need to limit myself. Of course, I know the fact that I should be more cautious. There sure exist some old monsters in deep cultivation somewhere.

That is why I will not wake them up. As long as I don't show my strength plainly and don't make too much of the ruckus. I don't think they will be willing to make a move.

Landing at the entrance of the building that was still intact. I surrounded myself with a thin barrier. Protecting myself from the foul smell inside.

Honestly, I don't want to go there. But I have to.

Actually, now that I think about it. I can use the same barrier to protect myself when fighting. Still, it's s quite hard to manage a barrier and fight at the same time.

Additionally, this barrier doesn't have big protective abilities. Well, I have a lot of time to think about it.

But now... let's enter a building. 

What was inside, can only be described as horrific.

Human captives.

Breeding chamber.

These were the words that came to my mind. Most of them didn't even register my entrance. Unfocused eyes as if there was no longer a soul in them.

I wasn't surprised because scanning this terrain before, I knew what to expect. Still, I was angry but the culprits are already dead. I made sure of it.

At first, I thought it was a waste of time. Nevertheless, now I am happy knowing that they will not hurt anyone, anymore.

Suddenly one of the females crawled in my way. Looking at her body full of injuries, I walked to her.

She was so young...

"Are they dead?"

Was the first question she asked me.

"Every one of them"

I answered with a firm voice.

After hearing this she smiled and tears fell from her eyes.

"Mighty cultivator, can I have a request?"

"Yes"

I replied.

"Please kill me"

>>>>>>>>>>

Leaving a building, I summoned some fire elements on my hand.

Throwing it toward the building. The structure started to burn. I silently prayed to the moon's goodness and walked away.

'I did what they wished for '

I repeated myself in my mind. But I couldn't stop the trembling of my hand. It feels different.

It's not over. I have a last place to go. I walked between the streets. Fire already intensified so much that from far away, you would only be able to see a ball of flames.

Walking through the inferno as if immoral descended on the mortal plain. The fire seems to make room for me.

Finally, at the destination, I looked at the building. Protected by my energy it didn't burn.

Entering the main room. I navigated through the facility knowing fully well, where to go. The breath of life. Someone is in the building.

Entering what appears to be a bedroom. I saw a cage. It was small like for an animal. Someone was locked in there.

I walked closer. Finally seeing the small stature of the girl. From her red eyes, it was easy to see that she cried for a long time. What surprised me however was the fact that she seems to be in good condition other than some bruises on her arms.

I opened the cage. Practically breaking a lock with my bare hands.

"You are safe now don't worry, I will not hurt you"

The girl fearfully looked at my bloodied figure. But maybe because I was a human and a woman in that. She decided to trust me.

Taking my hand. I left the village with a girl in tow...

80