Wishes … and What The Fluff!!!
2.4k 19 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov ???:

I woke up gasping. Seeing that I was in my room, I thought, 'whew, it was just a dream.'

 

I checked my alarm clock. Seeing the time, I rushed to get up, got ready, then headed to school. However,  when I arrived, I got a feeling of déjà vu that I already took this class today.

 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to jump.

 

"Are you ok?"

 

Turning around I saw the glasses wearing goth girl.

 

"I think so, but I feel like something isn't right."

 

Voice deepening creepily, she said, "Good, because this place isn't even real."

 

As she said that, blood came rushing in from everywhere.

 

*eeep!!!* Opening my eyes with a shriek, I wearily looked around to find myself in a beautiful forest, pink leaves and surreal mist everywhere. The sweet scent of it calming me down.

 

Spoiler

Fantasy Forrest

[collapse]

 

“You are finally awake!!!”

 

Hearing the mysterious and melodious voice, I turned around to see the vague outline of a beautiful woman surrounded by a rainbow aura.

 

Spoiler

Goddess

[collapse]

 

“Whaaa” was the only elegant response I could respond with at the moment.

 

“I have been waiting for you to wake up for quite awhile.”

 

“Who are you, and where are we”

 

“I am !@#$%^&* …”

 

I just tilted my head.

 

“Since you probably can’t comprehend that right now, you can call me whatever.”

 

Looking at her again, I asked, “Is Iris ok, what with the rainbow aura and all?”

 

“Sure, let's go with that.” [Iris]

 

“We don’t have much time, so I am sorry but I will have to cut to the chase.  You are dead.”

 

I was flabbergasted, however despite my shock, she continued. “The administrator of your world has violated some divine laws in his boredom, specifically stealing a few souls from another administrator's domain and it has been found that he has been cursing innocent souls for no reason.  All souls affected will be compensated once they reincarnate with a few reasonable requests while his multiverse is put under my command until the next administrator is chosen. As one of the cursed, do you accept the compensation provided, or will you prefer being sent back to the cycle as a clean slate, as they say.”

 

Tilting my head in confusion, I asked “I’m cursed?”

 

“Please don’t do that,” she said, “You’ll make my nose bleed.”

 

Hearing the mention of blood, I started shivering.

 

Seeing my response, she quickly said, “Sorry about that, I forgot to mention what kind of curse you had.”  After a small pause, she continued, “Your soul has been altered into a cute fox girl … Now that I think about it it will be easier to show you.”

 

Pulling a mirror from who knows where, I peeked into it and saw a cute fox girl with black hair and gray fox eyes, dressed in an exotic dancers outfit.

 

Spoiler

Fox Girl

[collapse]

 

“What the fluff!!!” I exclaimed. ‘Why did I say fluff’ I wondered, ignoring the soft “Sooo cuuute!” being whispered in the background.

 

“Why can’t I feel my ears and tail?” I accidentally blurted.

 

“That is because you don’t have a physical body at the moment.” [Iris]

 

‘Wasn’t expecting that to be answered, but’ “Thanks for letting me know.”

 

“We have gotten off track and are now running out of time. Any other information will be answered in a letter should you choose to accept the compensation package. What choice would you like to make?”

 

Thinking it over, I thought, ‘It would be very scary to just end my existence, so’ “I will accept the compensation package."

 

“Any requests before you are sent off?”

 

Thinking it over, I asked, “Is it possible to get an ability to escape any situation, as well as not getting hurt or being able to hide from danger?”

 

‘So teleportation, absolute defense, and darkness divinity for a wide versatility should be her main powers.  *Tee Hee*, I wonder what kind of expression she will make when she finds out that she is already ascended for her compensation, and that she could choose to be the next administrator.’ “Suuure.” [Iris]

 

“ Also, as part of the compensation package, your basic needs will be met, so you will not have to worry about your living conditions, and no, you will not have to start over as a baby… Any questions for me before I send you off to your next life?”

 

“Anything that I should be warned of?”

 

“You might want to be careful about your cuteness. The world that you will be arriving in runs on anime logic, and, well… you get the rest.”

 

Thinking about it caused me to shiver.  “In that case, would it be possible to have my house in a secluded area?”

 

“Absolutely.  I am sorry, but we are now out of time.  Everything else you will need to know will be in the letter sent with you and the rest you can search up on the internet.”

 

‘Seriously’ I thought. “Wh-

 

Cutting me off she said “Sorry, we are out of time.”

 

*snap!*

 

With a snap of her fingers everything turned white and my conscience faded, again.

 

Thank you A.I. Art Generator. You are my hero for supporting me when my descriptions are lacking in detail.  As the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words."  Here is my treat for y'all.

93