True Invasion!!!
2.4k 24 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi y'all, I made it with the new chapter.

I am sorry that this chapter came out so late. I got sick last week, and made many, many mistakes while trying to create this chapter. Luckily night class was cancelled and I could go and fix everything. They should mostly be fixed, hopefully. At least all the major ones I can find. Anyways, at least I finished!

***This chapter does contain some PDA. This is a girls love novel after all. You have been warned***

Enjoy! (˃ᆺ˂✿)

Pov Nadia:

*knockknockknockknockknockknock!*

 

Frantically knocking, Ms. Miranda exclaimed, "Zoey, Nadia, you have to see this!!!"

 

Groaning, I sat up and checked the time.

 

11:30am

 

*wawawa!*

 

'Oh no, no nononono!'

 

I just slept through half the day, and even when guests were over. I am a horrible hostess.

 

My tail floofed up in shock as I nervously fretted over all the things that I vaguely planned, and my ears drooped as I realized that it was too late to do anything.

 

*knock knock knock knock knock*

 

Ms. Miranda knocked again, interrupting my downward spiral towards being depressed about my terrible manners.

 

*eeeaaaahhhnnn*

 

Zoey let out a yawn as she stretched.

 

Seeing my distressed face, Zoey immediately hugged me, not knowing what was going on.

 

Feeling her protective embrace, my tension left as I melted into her arms.

 

Gently pushing me back slightly so she could see my face, she softly probed, "You ok?"

 

I nodded slightly.

 

*knock knock*

 

At that moment Ms. Miranda gently called out, "Are you up?"

 

""Yeah""

 

We looked at each other, and Zoey rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me, and we both burst into a fit of giggles.

 

Mirthfully we hopped out of the bed, and after quickly changing, went to go see what Ms. Miranda was impatiently wanting to show us.

 

Opening the door, our expressions became grim as we saw the anxious look on Ms. Miranda’s face.

 

Ms. Miranda solemnly gestured us to follow her, and we came out to the living room, where we saw Ms. Reyes pinching the bridge of her nose as she sat on the couch contemplating something.

 

Noticing our arrival, she nodded and scootched to the side while gesturing for us to sit on the couch.

 

Zoey took the middle, and patted her lap and held her arms out for me to get on.

 

Always happy to snuggle with Zoey, I happily ran up and sat on her lap. I shuffled to get more comfortable, and curled my tail in front of me, so that I could wriggle closer and cuddle better with my love.

 

Zoey wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin between my ears, and I melted into her warm and protective embrace.

 

Sitting beside us, Ms. Miranda nodded, and took the remote resting on the coffee table and pressed a button, waking up the TV.

 

*gasp*

 

Zoey and I took in a sharp breath as we saw a very familiar face, paused on the screen.

 

Princess Liliana was in the middle of making a gesture, addressing the audience.

 

Her armor had new scratches and circular scorch marks, which were the only telling marks that she had just been through a battle.

 

Other than that, her face was clean and her long violet hair was neatly brushed. Her sniper was slung behind her back, increasing her regal and militaristic image.

 

Suddenly she began moving in reverse as Ms. Miranda rewound the clip to the beginning.

 

Reaching the V News logo, she pressed play.

 

Bold white words flashed in a red strip declaring: EMERGENCY BROADCAST

 

The image faded, revealing Princess Liliana, standing behind a podium, 

 

In an authoritarian voice, she began, "Citizens of V City, I am sorry to have to interrupt your day, but I have an announcement to make.

 

Starting now, the city is now under control of the Draxwood Kingdom.

 

All remaining citizens are asked to stay indoors as we finish securing the city, and any violence will not be tolerated.

 

Head home, and remain there until everything settles, and you will have nothing to worry about.

 

To show how serious I am, and that this broadcast is not a joke, I will show your previous governor."

 

Her face hardened as she wagged her finger softly reprimended, "Children, you should look away for 5 seconds."

 

After she said that, the camera waited a moment before panning to reveal Governor Evilian handcuffed to a chair, gagged up and struggling.

 

*MMMPH MMMMPH!*

 

He had a black eye, and his business suit was dirty and had tears in it, as if he was dragged on the ground.

 

Ms. Reyes snorted, as she quietly commented, "Yeah, that look definitely suits him."

 

Zoey and I giggled, and the screen panned back to Princess Liliana once the end of 5 seconds was reached.

 

Princess Liliana's face and voice became somber as she solemnly declared, "I am sorry that it has come to this, however, peace negotiations have failed, and I am doing what needs to be done.

 

You may be wondering, Just why is this happening to us?, and, What do you want with us?, or even, I have never even heard of Draxwood Kingdom, where is that?

 

I will answer those questions by formally introducing myself."

 

She gave a bow as she regally introduced herself, "I am Princess Liliana of Draxwood, from the other side of the rift.

 

As for what I want to do with you, nothing."

 

She elaborated, "The Draxwood Kingdom does not need your land, resources, or even your citizens. We are sufficiently capable of taking care of ourselves.

 

As for our demands, we will occupy this place for only one month as we search for the one thing our dying world desperately needs."

 

Placing a hand on her heart, she solemnly swore, "I, Princess Liliana of Draxwood, swear upon my ancestors that we will return to our world permanently after this month is over, whether we find it or not. I will also block our allied kingdoms from coming over as well. This is my personal promise to you as the princess of my nation and as a fellow human. That is all I have to say."

 

Giving a salute, she shouted, "May harmony last forever!!!"

 

With that, the broadcast cut out to an advertisement about shampoo for the Kin, showing how shiny and fluffy it can make tails.

 

Mentally taking note of the brand to check it out later, I squirmed and turned sideways on Zoey and looked into her beautiful eyes, that were scrunched up in contemplation.

 

Not knowing what to think about this situation, all I could comment was, "She works fast."

 

Zoey snapped out of her daze and nodded.

 

Looking at Ms. Reyes, who was holding back tears, I reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder and softly asked, "Are you ok?"

 

Ms. Reyes' voice cracked as she uttered, "I'll manage."

 

Ms. Miranda got up, and came over and sat on the arm of the couch as she hugged Ms. Reyes.

 

Not able to hold back anymore, Ms. Reyes began sobbing into Ms. Miranda’s chest.

 

I put an arm around Zoey, and she tenderly rubbed my back as we waited in silence while Ms. Reyes let her feelings out.

 

When her tears dried up, she took a couple of shuddering breaths as she shakily whispered, "I should have been there. I could have prevented more deaths from happening if I was there. I was responsible for the heroes' lives, and with me not there-"

 

*snap!*

 

Ms. Miranda interrupted Ms. Reyes' downward spiral of self blame with a forehead flick. Gently but firmly she held her shoulders and reprimanded, "Laena, you had no control over the situation. You are not to blame for what happened.

 

From what I understand, most of the blame can be put on the Governor. He used an assassin during a peace meeting and fired you, an important commander at a critical time!

 

You have done everything possible in your power! You have prevented a lot of deaths from happening with your last order, and you should be proud of that!

 

Do not take any more blame on yourself, or I will come and slap it right out of you!"

 

We all giggled at Ms. Miranda’s last sentence, and Ms. Reyes sniffed a couple times.

 

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she took a deep breath and nodded.

 

Softly she muttered, "Thanks Miranda, I needed that."

 

I didn't know how I should feel with what was going on. Princess Liliana seemed like a nice girl, who was desperate to save her world- and her sister. However, she is also the leader that took over V City, hometown of my love Zoey.

 

Guilt filled me as I realized how little I actually cared for the people of this world. I have only lived here for a couple weeks, and did not have time to acclimate to this society. It did not help that the Governor tried to kill me.

 

Suppressing that memory to the back of my mind, I thought about the only one happy memory I had in the city, and it was at Ms. Miranda’s café.

 

I blushed realizing I fell asleep on my first date. So many chaotic things happened that I didn't have time to think about that.

 

Shaking my head to snap out of it, I clenched my fists and brought my mind back on track.

 

'Which side do I take?'

 

I was in the middle of a clash between two societies as both the catalyst and the prize.

 

I just wanted nothing to do with it, and would most likely follow Zoey, whether she chooses this world, the other, or even another.

 

I needed to choose something, however I was indecisive, and I felt that it wouldn't be right for me to judge as a non-native, especially when I was missing a lot of information.

 

*GAH!!!*

 

Everyone flinched as I suddenly threw my hands up and screamed in frustration.

 

Ms. Miranda and Ms. Reyes warily looked at me as Zoey began to trace soothing circles on my back.

 

She asked, "What is it?"

 

I slumped against Zoey's chest and groaned, absentmindedly fidgeting with my tail.

 

Taking in her scent to calm myself down, I childishly whined, "Why does war have to be so fluffing complex?"

 

Zoey snorted.

 

Shaking her head, she amusedly addressed, "Nadia."

 

I looked up to see her smirking as I asked, "Yeah?"

 

She pointed to my hands, and simply informed, "Claws."

 

I looked down, to see that I was currently brushing my tail using my claws.

 

*wah!*

 

I blushed and quickly dissipated them, bringing my tail to my face to hide it.

 

Ms. Miranda and Ms. Reyes sighed in relief and amusedly shook their heads.

 

Zoey held me against her as I settled down, enjoying the sensation as she gently raked her fingers through my hair.

 

Zoey chewed on her lip for a moment before she spat out, "Politics."

 

She then ruffled my hair as she stated, "Of course it is going to be complex, that is just life."

 

I pouted, then-

 

*Grooooooowwwwwwwlllllll!!!*

 

Everyone looked at my stomach.

 

Suddenly they burst out laughing as I covered my face in shame.

 

In my mind, I got on my hands and knees as I cried out 'WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!'

 

Zoey shook her head and stood up with me cradled in her arms. She turned to Ms. Miranda and Ms. Reyes and proclaimed, "Why don't we take a break and get something to eat."

 

They nodded, still chuckling, and followed us to the dining room, where Zoey gently deposited me onto one of the seats.

 

Still embarrassed, I clung to her neck and mumbled, "I will help with lunch."

 

Zoey affectionately stroked my hair and whispered, "Sure."

 

I got up and walked with Zoey to the kitchen, using her body to hide me from Ms. Miranda and Ms. Reyes.

 

Ms Miranda cooed, "Gawl, aren't they just so cute together?"

 

Our faces heated up, and we rushed into the pantry as we heard Ms. Reyes reply, "Yep, so adorable."

 

We took our time picking what to eat, blushing every time our eyes met.

 

Not liking the awkward space between us, I glomped into her side, and nuzzled it while tightly hugging her.

 

Giggling Zoey asked, "What is that all about?"

 

Breathing in her scent, I continued marking her as I stated, "Nothing, I just felt like it."

 

'Mine, all minnnne, Zoey belongs to meeee~'

 

Shaking her head, she continued browsing the shelf, before pausing and pulling something off.

 

"What about this?"

 

I turned to examine what she was holding.

 

My tail started wagging as I drooled thinking about how delicious it would be.

 

Giggling, Zoey noted, "I'll take that as a yes."

 

"Yea!"

 

I cheered and rubbed my hands in excitement.

 

Quickly, I ran to grab the rest of the ingredients, and met up with her at the stove.

 

The wait was agonizing for me, and I fidgeted in place the entire time it was cooking, never taking my eyes off the food.

 

Vaguely, I heard Ms. Miranda giggle as she reminisced, "Ah, It has been a while since I've last cooked with a Nature Kin. You would swear the food might be able to run away with how vigilantly they watch it."

 

I heard the others giggling, however, I didn't care about that at the moment.

 

Any second now, it will finish. Aaany second now.

 

*ding!*

 

Hollering "Yipeee!", I grabbed the hot pads to take the food off the stove.

 

Setting up the table, Zoey announced, "Chicken Afredo for lunch, dig in!"

 

With that, I couldn’t hold back anymore and began to devour the divine delicacies in front of me.

 

After we finished, Ms. Miranda joined us to help us clean up, and we went back to the living room.

 

Since we didn't need to see the TV, I snuggled by Zoey’s side on one couch while Ms. Miranda and Ms. Reyes took the other.

 

I looked at the ex-commander and asked, "Ms. Reyes, do you have any ideas on what we should do next?"

 

Hearing that, she frowned, and stated, "You can call me Laena, no need to be so formal."

 

I nodded and affirmed, "Okie dokey!" as she pinched her chin and thought of different courses of action.

 

*bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz*

 

"One moment." Ms. R- Laena held up a finger and checked who was calling her.

 

Shock appeared on her face.

 

""What is it?""

 

Zoey and I giggled at asking the same thing simultaneously.

 

Snapping out of her daze, Laena mumbled, "It's the president."

 

We all gasped as we heard that.

 

*bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz*

 

Laena pressed her watch and asked, "Lady Vera, what brings you to contact us?", emphasizing the last word to let Lady Vera know that she was not alone.

 

I heard voices mumbling in the background, which quickly silenced.

 

A woman's voice came through, "I take it that I am talking to Laena Reyes and company right now, correct?"

 

Laena replied, "That is correct."

 

Lady Vera cleared her throat.

 

Formally, she began, "I would like to apologize for all the trouble you have been through. Our investigation just came through and you have been found not guilty, and all charges have been dropped."

 

After pausing for a moment to let that sink in, she asked, "Is Miranda Stone with you?"

 

Ms. Miranda meekly replied, "I am here."

 

Lady Vera's voice softened. "I am very sorry that you got caught in this situation. We will do everything in our power to make sure both of you are recompensed for the trouble."

 

I heard her vehemently mutter, "That guy should be glad that he is a hostage right now. Oh, I want to personally strangle him very much!"

 

A man whispered, "Lady Vera, your mic is still on."

 

Lady Vera coughed, while we glanced awkwardly at each other.

 

She soldiered on, "Yeah. Anyways, I need to request your assistance. You are the only one right now that has any idea what the heck is going on."

 

Growling, she ranted, "I get one report about a small group of otherworlders requesting a peace meeting, and the next thing I know, I find out that that idiot hired a mercenary group to assassinate someone there, which blew up into this huge mess.

 

All the information our hackers can get right now is vague, and the otherworlders are taking down our spy drones before we can find any relevant information.

 

I don't have any clue what they are after, or if by taking it, our world will end up dying. I hate being left in the dark, and I especially hate it when crucial information is withheld from me!"

 

The man from earlier muttered, "Lady Vera, claws."

 

Zoey and Ms. Miranda giggled hearing that, and jokingly gave me an accusatory stare.

 

*awawawa!*

 

My face heated up, and I flailed while indignantly squawking, "What are you looking at me for?!", which set everyone off laughing.

 

I folded my arms and pouted, "Meanies."

 

*ahem*

 

Everyone froze as we remembered that we were still in the middle of a call, with an important person, no less.

 

I hid my face with my tail and buried myself behind Zoey's back as I heard Lady Vera quietly mutter, "Was that a child?"

 

Lady Vera then warily asked, "Just to make certain, but this call is secure from those who should not hear it, correct?"

 

Laena reassured, "Yeah, everyone in this room is relevant to this conversation. There are no issues in that regard."

 

Lady Vera probed, "May I ask who all is with you right now?"

 

Laena replied, "Sure."

 

She then went on to introduce everyone. "Of course you already know about me and Miranda."

 

Lady Vera confirmed, "Of course."

 

Laena continued, "As for the others, we have retired S rank hero, Zoey Grimm…"

 

Zoey chimed in, "Hi."

 

Laena then playfully concluded, "...and her little lover, Nadia Vulpine."

 

*wawawa!*

 

Flustered, I butchered introducing myself, and Zoey and I covered our embarrassed faces while Lady Vera quietly gushed, "Hehe, that is cute."

 

*uuuuuuu*

 

Zoey turned around and pulled me on her lap, and tenderly rubbed my back as she silently consoled me.

 

After waiting a second to make sure that there were no more introductions, Lady Vera inquired, "So, can you debrief us on the situations that occurred up to now?"

 

I warily looked at Laena, worried about what she would reveal.

 

Seeing the fear on my face, she winked at me.

 

She went on to explain what happened from her point of view starting from the announcement to the world, with Lady Vera interrupting from time to time to ask for more clarification on certain details. 

 

Laena managed to give a full report without revealing I was the said deity that they were after, just that they needed to come in contact with me to have access to the deity.

 

After her report finished, there was a long moment of silence as Lady Vera let things sink in.

 

To clarify, Lady Vera summarized, "So, magic is not a myth, and we have been using it all along.

 

There is a deity currently on this world, and the otherworlders revealed themselves in order to search for them.

 

The otherworlders did try to peacefully negotiate, which failed due to that power-hungry idiot taking matters into his own hands.

 

And now the other world has retaliated while openly continuing their search.

 

Is that correct?"

 

Laena affirmed, "Yeah, that is correct."

 

*sigh*

 

Groaning, Lady Vera lamented, "This world has been turned on its head and gone to chaos. Now we have to carefully plan our next course of action."

 

After a pause, she asked, "Are you all at least in a secure location?"

 

Laena snorted. Sarcastically she stated, "There is no location more secure than here."

 

Curiously she inquired, "Where is that?"

 

Laena simply replied, "Turnaround Forest."

 

There was a moment of silence.

 

Lady Vera grunted. "I have a headache right now. I am not going to even think about how you have a clear signal there right now."

 

Sighing again she said, "Well, I have some major thinking I have to do. Thanks for the information, it really helps.

 

As for now, can you stay where you are for the meantime? Right now we need you to keep Nadia safe while I discuss plans with my committee. Is that doable?"

 

Laena confirmed, "Yeah, there should be no problem, besides I bet no one would be more safe of a guard than her s rank lover."

 

Zoey and I blushed at the statement as Lady Vera sighed and whispered, "Thanks."

 

Laena replied, "You're welcome."

 

Taking a deep breath, Lady Vera announced, "I have to go right now, and I should get back to you tomorrow at the earliest."

 

"Ok." Laena responded.

 

Lady Vera, sounding slightly exhausted,  uttered, "Farewell."

 

We all said our goodbyes, and she hung up.

 

Feeling somewhat stiff, I stretched out on Zoey’s lap.

 

I commented, "Well, that happened."

 

*mhm*

 

Zoey nodded.

 

The boredom from the meeting took its toll on me, and instead of being tired, I was filled with energy that I needed to let loose.

 

I began shifting restlessly on Zoey’s lap, and started fiddling with my tail.

 

Noticing my unnatural state, Zoey asked, "Are you alright?"

 

"Yep." I affirmed, then added, "I am just restless right now."

 

"Oh." Zoey replied.

 

Ms. Miranda nostalgically smiled as she commented, "The zoomies, eh."

 

I meekly nodded.

 

*wah!*

 

Zoey suddenly lifted me up by the armpits and began heading to the door as she said amusedly, "Let's get you outside before you start destroying your house."

 

I looked at my hands which had shadow claws deployed again, and my face heated up as I confirmed sheepishly, "Yeah, that would probably be for the best."

 

Zoey set me down at the door and opened it.

 

At that moment, my instincts took control, and I bolted out.

 

I ricocheted off a few trees before glomping into Zoey, excitedly wagging my tail.

 

Giggling, Zoey patted me on the head.

 

"Excited?"

 

I looked up into her face, and beamed, "Yep!"

 

I suddenly smiled mischievously as I touched her shoulder and exclaimed, "Tag, you're it!"

 

I ran off, cackling as Zoey floundered, "Hey!"

 

*pop!*

 

Casting a light orb to see better, she began to pursue me as I bounced off the trees in an erratic manner trying to lose her.

 

"Gottcha!"

 

Zoey suddenly appeared from in front of me and caught me in a hug.

 

Dangling from her arms, I cried, "How?!"

 

Smirking, Zoey flaunted, "Years of practice chasing villains."

 

I pouted.

 

Then my expression quickly changed to excitement and I wagged my tail as I exclaimed, "My turn!"

 

Smirking, Zoey set me down and suddenly took off.

 

After a few moments of chasing, I suddenly lost sight of Zoey.

 

With that, the hunt to find her began.

 

I sniffed the air for a few seconds before I picked up a trace of her sweet perfume.

 

Picking up her trail, I gleefully giggled and rubbed my hands.

 

I began running again to catch up to my prey.

 

After a while, I paused in a clearing full of tall grass, confused.

 

Seeing a boulder that I think I have seen a couple times, I came up to it.

 

I summoned my shadow claws and slashed it, before I continued on chasing Zoey's scent.

 

Coming back to the boulder with claw marks, I stopped, realizing that I have been going in circles.

 

*snap! kmck!*

 

Hearing a twig break and the suppressed laughter, I figured out what happened.

 

I quickly thought of a way to get back at her for her joke.

 

A mischievous smile appeared on my face once I concocted my brilliant plan.

 

I began heading out slowly while sniffing the air as if I was going to follow the same track again.

 

Once I left the clearing, I circled around to where I heard Zoey.

 

I silently sneaked, and smiled when I spotted Zoey's back.

 

I crept very close, and crouched down, preparing to jump.

 

Wiggling a little to check my balance, I tensed up.

 

Then I pounced, glomping on Zoey’s back as I yelled, "Got you!"

 

We both fell on the ground from my momentum.

 

Zoey sat up and brushed her hair back from her face.

 

Smiling brightly, Zoey ruffled me on the head and confirmed amusedly, "That you did. Congratulations!"

 

I beamed at her praise.

 

Panting, I still hugged her side possessively as we sat and caught our breaths.

 

I began nuzzling her as I claimed her. 'Mine, mine, Zoey belongs to me."

 

Giggling Zoey asked, "What's up?"

 

Possessively, I declared, "Mine."

 

I froze, realizing I said that out loud.

 

My face heated up, and I buried my face into Zoey's side.

 

*uuuuuuuu*

 

Zoey stroked my hair as she soothed, "It's alright, you can be possessive if you want."

 

Affectionately she whispered, "After all, I am yours and you are mine."

 

Her voice became husky as she added, "I definitely caught you, and I am never, ever going to let you go, and will love you forever and always."

 

I blushed again and my heart fluttered at her words.

 

I looked up into her mesmerizing eyes, and we stared lost into each other.

 

Suddenly our lips locked as we met in a kiss.

 

The warm sensation of her lips against mine sent tingles down my spine, and I felt happiness as she claimed me.

 

I pulled her closer, desperate to continue the sensation, and she acceded, and continued on with more fervor.

 

Suddenly we pulled away, gasping.

 

We looked at each other.

 

"Wow." Zoey commented.

 

I nodded.

 

Needy, my pupils expanded and I looked into Zoey's eyes and begged, "More."

 

Zoey giggled, and amusedly yielded, "Alright.", before locking lips with me again.

 

Fiery tingles traveled through my spine as a warm feeling began welling up from below.

 

I continued kissing Zoey until I was out of breath, and we parted again.

 

Affectionately, I stroked the back of Zoey’s head, and we still continued greedily staring into each other's eyes.

 

*snap!*

 

We flinched as a twig broke and we turned to see a deer.

 

Awareness returned to our surroundings, Zoey frowned and sighed, disappointed.

 

She mourned, "Unfortunately this may not be the best place to get raunchy."

 

My ears and tail drooped as I sighed in disappointment as well. I mewled, "Whyyyyy."

 

I was looking forward to being more intimate with Zoey, and now the mood was suddenly ruined.

 

I pouted.

 

Zoey affectionately ruffled my hair as she soothed, "There there, we will have more time for that later."

 

My ears perked up again at the idea, and my tail wagged happily as she kissed me on the forehead.

 

"Alright.", I relented.

 

Looking at my watch, I realized that it was late.

 

I commented, "Wow, time really flew by."

 

Zoey nodded. "That it did."

 

Sighing again, Zoey got up. "Let's head back."

 

I teleported to stand up. "Ok."

 

Zoey shook her head and took my hand, and we leisurely strolled back home, basking in each other's presence.

 

When we entered the door, Ms. Miranda looked at us and smirked.

 

She amusedly commented, "Did you get in a war with nature?"

 

I looked at my clothes, and they were dirty and torn in some places.

 

Zoey was no better, and examining the dirt smudges on her arms, realized that I must have been quite the sight.

 

Zoey and I blushed and shook our heads no.

 

Ms. Miranda giggled and said, "Why don't you two go and get cleaned up. I will make dinner in the meantime."

 

We affirmed, ""Ok, we will.""

 

We looked at each other and burst into laughter.

 

Shaking her head at our antics, Ms. Miranda headed to the kitchen while we quickly cleaned up.

 

Finished, we joined Laena, who was already at the table. She was busy doing something using her intelligent watch, however I didn't feel like trying to read the mirrored letters from the back of the holographic screen.

 

She nodded in acknowledgement at our arrival before going back to what she was doing.

 

Ms. Miranda then arrived with our dinner, and we all ate together and discussed what our next course of action should be and speculated on what the princess and the president will do. Then we watched a movie.

 

Tired, I yawned.

 

"Ready for bed?" Zoey asked.

 

I nodded sleepily.

 

We went back to my room and changed before snuggling together into bed.

 

I gave Zoey a chaste kiss and whispered, "Nighty night, my Zoey."

 

"Goodnight my lovely snugglebug."

 

"Hehe." Giggling, I affectionately touched my forehead to Zoey's, and began purring as I drifted off to sleep.

70