2. An Ideal Man
534 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kanea was in a hospital bed, with some machine that she didn't know what to use and many needles in her hand that she didn't know what to use for.

Whatever it used to be, Kanea didn't care, she felt that today was her last day.

Kanea looked outside the window and saw a blue sky as she asked herself, what mistake did she make that she ended up here?

Was it because she never used protection? Or was it because she had sex with a different man every day? Or was it because three years ago, she fell into a man's sweet words and invited him to her house?

Kanea was a pianist and wanted to achieve something from it, but after thirty-two years, she didn't achieve a single thing. In her depressing state, she had a one-night stand, and this one-night stand made her forget all worries and gave her pleasure.

Soon, she regularly comes home with a different man, and she forgets the man's face in the morning. Without protection, she got pregnant three times and had three abortions.

Her sexual addiction led her to many sexual diseases and now, she was in a hospital bed, waiting for her death.

If she never played piano and did a study like her mother said, if she never ran away from home because of childish love, then she might be living a happy life or at least decent life.

"Hey, God, if there is an afterlife, then I want to live a decent life,"

Kanea muttered as her eyes got heavy, she closed them.

----

I looked at my elder brother and father, they both looked happy, and I'm also happy.

Finally, God heard me and gave me this life. Even though this place wasn't earth but a fantasy world, my father and elder brother treated me badly, but I have good food, clothes, a room, and a fiance.

My life here isn't bad, and today was my elder brother's Mana Assessment.

I eat the final pieces of meat, wipe my mouth as a lady should, get down from the chair, and head to my room.

As I said, this world is a fantasy world, which means this world has magic, and to use magic one needs a Mana.

Mana was the type of energy that every person has, but having mana doesn't mean you could use magic.

To use magic you need to make Mana Pool inside the body, and only 64% of people could make Mana Pool, however, for girls only 23% could make Mana Pool.

For girls, making Mana Pool was difficult, and I read in a previous life that men go hunting and women stay at home. That's why women were born physically weaker than men, there were exceptional, but not everyone was exceptional.

So like earth, something similar might happen in this world, and that's why it was difficult for women to make Mana Pool.

This is only my theory, if it is correct or not, I don't know,

Anyway, today was my elder brother's Mana Assessment. This Assessment checks if a person can make Mana Pool or not, and luckily my elder brother could make Mana Pool.

I have to wait for two years before I would get my Mana Assessment.

I hope I can make Mana Pool.

-----

"Hm, what is this?" I looked around and only saw a pink mist.

Then I saw my hand, and it was bigger than I thought. I was supposed to be a five-year-old child, then how did my body become an adult woman, from back, legs, hands, ass, and breast, I became an adult, how?

Then I saw a figure in this pink mist, it looked like a tall man, he came closer to me and I'm able to see him now, and looking at him, my eyes opened wide, he was so handsome that I never imagined.

His blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and ripped muscles, the ideal man I always dream of, this man smiled at me, and my heart fluttered, when he came close to me and moved his face to mine in silence, my heart beat as if it would burst out any minute.

His masculine smell and hot breath on my face, eyes that looked at mine, and lips that moved little. It become difficult to breathe, but I closed my eyes and move my lips forward, as his lips touched mine, I forget about everything, nor do I care that I died and was reborn in a fantasy world, nor do I care I was in a strange place in adult from with a stranger man, who was kissing me, and I feel that there was going to happen more than kissing.

This is thought of current Kanea that captured by orcs, as she looked at her past self,

Kanea: I feel sick to remember this incident, the start of my miserable life, if I get a chance then I am going to kill this man, burn him alive after all this man is the God of Lust.

4