B2 — 9. Overcoming Prejudice
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PoV:

1. Sora Moore (Our Protagonist Fox Girl)

Edith Boles, Redbeard, LenaraSys, The Dxve, DoomSongs, Inferno Gaming, ZamboniBob, Fionnze, Wang Gang, Akneroth, Austin Edwards, and my other over 200 Patrons!


Mind wandering as she made her way down the hall to the weird elevator the organization had installed, a smile touched Sora’s cheeks while passing Fen’s room.

“No, don’t go, Jian…  Just… stay with me for a while…”

“Of course,” the man soothed.  “I watch over you through the night.”

She imagined the tall man sitting on the edge of her bed, holding the terrified Huli Jing’s hand as she tried to come to terms with how drastically her life had changed.  Probably the scariest part was where her next soul meal would come from, and Sora had no clue how to address that.  Perhaps the fae rulers had the answers for her.

Her focus drifted between the paintings, rugs, and various sculptures that lined the trophy room as she made it to the junction between her expanded suite; there was a lot of empty space that needed to be filled, and maybe her mom would add her own touch when she came.

Pausing to look back at Fen’s door before it went out of sight, she sighed, hearing the three-tailed vulpes start to cry before a sound barrier was created, blocking out the noise.

I guess it will take some time to get used to things…  It’s not like Fen trusts me or my promises anyway.  I’m just a stupid ‘princess’ fox pup that doesn’t know a damn thing, after all…  It’s getting better, though.

Proceeding to her new brunette sister’s room, she peeked inside, warmth singing her heart as she spotted Wendy asleep, her tablet lying face down on the sheet.  Nilly was curled up between her legs, purring and keeping her company.

She had a pretty emotional day; best to let her sleep…  Everything is getting better.

Sora hugged the wall when passing Eric in his medical bed, waiting to be roused.  Kari and Aiden had already split, going into the Miami night to chat.  Howie, Daisy, Mary, and her husband were downstairs checking up on Ron, giving her really no one else to helicopter around.  It was time to give the fae rulers her attention.

Stopping at the edge of the dangerous-looking open fall to the 1st level, she watched in fascination as the light elevator formed almost instantly when she neared.  It would be fun to test the limits of its programming when Wendy woke up and they could see who took priority at the bottom or top.

Hands held behind her back at the base of her swaying tail, Sora felt at peace as she descended to the front room.  Ferdinand and Ms. Jeddings had moved to the other adjacent suite that had been added to their floor space, leaving only workers, seemingly using alien technology to generate wires through the walls and floor without ripping them up.

Adding it to the list of things to ask her ‘personal attendant’ when she had time, Sora went to the sliding glass door and opened it to reach the royal pair on the balcony.  She closed it behind her and reached up to manage her hair when the salty, nighttime ocean breeze struck her in the face.

Oberon and Titania shifted their position from looking at the scenery as she joined them, the Fairy High Queen appearing far more serene after cooling off.  It was probably frustrating dealing with humans, who were so shortsighted compared to the ancient fae.

“Hello,” she chimed.  “I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long.  Sorry.  I know you probably have like… trillions of subjects to watch over, and I’m holding you up.”

She walked to the railing to stare down at the well-lit beach and pool far below; once again, there were Foundation workers making all sorts of fancy changes to isolate the hotel and beef up security.  It kind of felt like she was in control and not so much in control.

Titania showed her a gentle face that spoke on a deeper, understanding level.  “Do not think you are a burden on us, Sora.  We have many leaders across many lands within our realm who do not need our micromanaging fingers dipping into their lives.  Although, there are a few things we could be seeing to.  Hmm…”

She turned a thoughtful eye to her husband, seemingly preoccupied with something.  “In fact, Obby, why don’t you return and start setting up everything we’ve discussed?  You enjoy the task-by-task work while I savor a more… chaotic approach, after all.”

Sora had no clue where Oberon’s pupilless eyes were, but his head was turned toward his wife.  His response put a shiver down her tail, though, realizing the promise she’d made a certain gray-skinned woman a week prior.

“Perhaps you should give me Sela, Tia.  You tend to lose track of time, and the Royal Court is waiting to pass judgment on our return.”

Today’s Saturday, September 5th… the day before Sela is prophesied to die!

Titania’s neon blue eyes drifted to the side, a melancholy tone moving her voice.  “Would it be too much to postpone it a tad longer?  We all know the verdict before the trial has even begun, and she was such a lovely little princess…  Sora has also requested to be present, and hasn’t she gone through enough tonight?  Surely, we can wait a few more days…”

Oberon’s big hand lifted to cup her cheek, drawing her gaze up to his soft, somber smile.  “I understand you had a connection with Sela when she was a child, and she’d try to emulate you in the court gatherings, but she is no longer the little Fairy princess you once knew…  She killed her own father when he tried to do what is in your heart at this moment, and I will not lose you in the same way.”

Titania’s shoulders sank slightly, and she held up her fingers to summon the intricate cage, unwilling to say anything more while handing off the Unseelie Queen to her husband; she’d already made her own position clear.  Sora hadn’t, though.

“Ahem…”  Golden light swallowed the prison, the High King slipping it into his own pocket dimension as the pair turned their heads her way.  “Umm…  If you can wait, that’d be great—I was hoping to get my mom’s thoughts on it before I said anything—but I’ve got this idea, so… if you can’t, I guess I’ll have to wing it.”

“And what do you have on your mind?”  Oberon queried, but his wife swiftly took control of the conversation and guided him toward the sliding glass door.  “I can postpone it for at most another twelve to fifteen hours, but it will have to be tomorrow.  She—Tia…”

“Don’t ‘Tia’ me!”  the High Queen huffed, shooting her a wink while abruptly snapping her fingers to create a crazy complicated spell in an instant that hit the glass like a whip; it rippled like water, reminding Sora of the magic Sela used but on a whole different level.  “Postone it as long as you can!  You tell the Royal Court that Lady Sora and I will be attending after Lady Sora gets her beauty sleep.  So, they can wait!”

Sora laughed as she practically shoved her husband through the portal, which collapsed half a second later.  The High Queen spun around on her heels with a beaming grin that radiated sparkles around her illuminating figure.

“There!  Beauty sleep has bought us some time, so let’s use it wisely.”

“Here, here!”  Sora cheered, enjoying the change in pace.  “So… where are we going?”

“Why not down a floor to where we’re crafting our little gift for you,” she asked, sliding her finger down the glass and making it bend like waves.  “And once we get settled, you can tell me all about this devilish plot you’re hatching to shock Avalon!”

Feeling a bit exhilarated in the surge of emotion that now radiated from the Fairy, Sora chuckled and followed the woman inside; her body experienced a weightless sensation as she walked right through the rippling glass.

“I was thinking…”

“Mmmm.”  Titania’s dress spun at her knees as she danced in a circle, placing a finger against her mischievous lips, and nudging her head toward the workers.  “Let’s save this discussion for when there are less prying ears.  Anything dealing with this subject can cause a chain reaction, which may have unfortunate outcomes.”

“Got it!”  Sora made a zipping gesture over her smiling lips; the Fairy High Queen could be imperial and regal in one moment, a flighty flirt in the next, and a cunning cat a second later.

A melodious hum vibrated the air as the woman skipped toward the elevator, the flowers and greenery around the suite budding and shimmering with life in her passing.  It didn’t take long for them to be inside the box and on the way to the forty-seventh floor, and when the metal doors gave way, Sora’s mouth fell open in disbelief.

“Well?!  What do you think?”  Titania asked, spinning out with excitement.

Sora stepped onto the amethyst tile walkway, looking up at a vast, starry sky, filled with cosmic wonders and several moons of various colors spaced across the shimmering heavens.  Around her was a flat field of lush grass and many fuchsia-leaved trees, sparsely planted and looking ancient by their thick trunks and reaching branches.

Paths split off, rising into what looked to be passageways through rocky spiring mountains that dotted throughout the distance, covered in thick moss and foliage.  A reflecting river slowly wove through the landscape, providing a mystical view of the sky. 

The chirping of birds she’d never heard before tickled her ears, yet they weren’t alive.  Illusions of animals spotted the scenery, giving life to the experience.  Balls of light zipped all over the place, Fairies growing specific parts and decorating the area further.

“What… is this place?”

Hands held at her front, Titania tilted her head for her to accompany her to a sitting area, complete with a hearth for a bonfire and cushioned leafy chairs.  “What is this…  It is your own little personal sanctuary—a pocket realm—where you can practice your magic at home without worry of endangering the lives of humans or fear of being noticed.”

“This is… incredible!”  Sora mumbled, staring up into the vast turquoise sphere looming in the heavens that took her breath away; it tinted the lightly misty sky in its radiance.  “This is… mine?”

Titania smoothly sat in one of the chairs, crossing her legs and gesturing for her to do the same.  “As you can see, over there, we are in the process of creating a gateway to reach your, mm-hmm-hmm, school bus,” she explained with an entertained giggle.

Sora watched the fae a short distance away weaving magic into the soil, growing thick, intertwining roots that budded with dazzling flowers, meeting to create a large circle.  “School bus?  So… I’ll be staying here and catching a ride each morning with Wendy and everyone?”

“Not exactly…” the High Queen whispered, examining various parts of the pocket realm as they continued to study the zone.  “Your mother was the one who created this place, and we were simply in charge of decorating and connecting the bridge between planes.

“You see, Avalon Academy isn’t like your typical institution.  It was founded to teach and guide every kind of creature that passed through Avalon, helping them adapt to our culture.  It provides a much-needed place to test their resolve to follow our rules and live amongst the fae.

“For this, the Academy instructs its students for a month in classes, gives homework, and sends them home for two weeks—be that Earth or some other failing place that required their refugee status to Avalon—and after that, two weeks among the fae public… upon which, the process will repeat, with a few exceptions, until the year is concluded.”

Sora dropped into the very comfortable armchair, her tail phasing through the magically-enchanted back to give her complete mobility in its sway.  It was a fantastic way of doing things, and she liked the ability to return home and spend time with her family.

“I’m getting excited!  So, uhhh, Sela…”

Titania’s vision returned to her.  “Indeed, Sela…  What plot are you sewing inside that mind of yours?”

She took a deep breath and dove right into her thoughts.  “From what everyone’s said, and what I understand, the Unseelie is more like a curse or disease—like the Werewolf curse—and all of this mess started four hundred years ago.  Right?”

“Three hundred, more or less,” the Fairy corrected, “but in essence, you’re on point.”

The woman lifted both hands to create spheres of polar opposite forces—one black and the other a sparkling green—making Sora shiver at the dense fields they produced.

“This ball to your left is Unseelie magic, which, as Diane pointed out, fae can use without being Unseelie.  You see, we call it Unseelie magic, but in reality, it is merely magic on the Negative Spectrum of the field.

“The orb to your right is on the Positive Spectrum.  Fae, as generally Neutral Beings, can tilt to the left or right of this Spectrum, and generate Neutral Force.  Naturally, what we can produce is not as potent as, say… a Devil, who is born in dense Negative Fields.  And… when we combine these two Forces, they act as Matter and Anti-Matter…”

Bringing them together, Sora tensed as an explosion of energy erupted in all directions, only to be brought into balancing rings of Neutral Force; they spun around Titania’s wrists, separating and creating bracelets of condensed opposite forces.

“Just because you have Positive Force, does not mean it is necessarily ‘orderly’ and Negative Force isn’t necessarily ‘chaotic.’  There is a reflection in the universe between Positive and Negative, but Neutral tends to be the majority while the other two occupy the extremes.  Understand?”  she asked with a bright smile, focus returning to her as the accessories dissipated.

“I think so…”  Sora gulped and thought back to her use of Hell Force, which was obviously on the Negative Spectrum.  “Using it is a lot different than… becoming it, though, as I understand it.  I basically… became a Devil in order to battle a Devil, which is something I can do because I’m a Founder with top-tier Neutral Force, I guess… but fae can’t do that, right?”

“No… we cannot,” Titania hummed, shifting to rest her cheek against her palm.  “Fascinating.  The Darkness infects not only fae but others, as well… twisting them into their darkest versions of themselves.  The issue is that it is not just some curse, Sora…  The Darkness is a pernicious infection that, once contracted, completely eradicates everything Positive within them while amplifying the Negative.”

Sora drew in her bottom lip, having already tasted the consequences of doing something she didn’t understand and getting her tail bit by it.  Sela wasn’t anything close to a friend, yet a few factors pushed her to want to help the fallen fae.

For one, she had been on her side when everything was said and done.  Plus, she didn’t fully buy the idea that this Darkness had purged every speck of good.  Sela had been away from her realm and its influence for seemingly some amount of time, and sure, she was an evil piece of work, but that wasn’t all the woman was from what she’d seen.  It wasn’t like she was alone this time, either.

Sitting forward, Sora set her brow.  “I’d like to try to reverse Sela’s Force.  If she’s bad now, then I should be able to flip that on its head with a desire because I’m awesome!  Why couldn’t I just flip the scales?”

Titania sat back, vision narrowing and mouth becoming a line, retreating into her own mind to consider her proposal.  “Reverse Sela’s Force…  Impossible.”

All the steam in Sora’s belly deflated like a balloon.  “But why?  I’m a Founder.  My magic does whatever I tell it to do… well, if I have enough power, and I won’t know until I try.”

“Hmm?  Oh, no, I’m sure your mother could do something like that,” the Fairy High Queen mumbled, vision rising to the wondrous sight overhead as a cool, nighttime breeze swept through the landscape.  “As you said, you require power to do that, and…  Haaa.”

She gave her a pained smile.  “I’m sorry to say, Sora, but you’re not skilled enough to pull something like that off against the totality of Sela’s energy.  It is a simple game of math.  If you were to spend one energy compared to Sela’s three, it would still not be enough, and…

“I’d wager that the figure is more likely your fifty to Sela’s one.  Sela wasn’t one to reveal her true power since it came with more responsibility, so she played weaker than she actually was, and I suspect her Unseelie side does the same.”

“It’s possible, though?”  Sora pressed, trying to fight the depressing reality.  “Can’t we postpone it because… because I could do it in the future!  My mom could probably tutor me on a way… or something.”

A few seconds of silence fell over them, a tightness looping around her chest again from the mounting stress, yet the fae ruler’s soft chortles lifted her gaze.  Titania had a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she stared at the gateway, now showing a watery portal to Avalon; her Fairies had completed their work.

“You really are something special, Sora.”

Sora strained a laugh, ears folding down a little.  “Thanks?  I don’t feel very special right now…  I wanted to help you and Sela since I did kind of make a promise to her…  I’d like to keep it since she kept her promise, and went above and beyond.  Haha.  I also enjoyed how she tortured Devin, which helped get me through worrying about Wendy when Jenny kidnapped her.”

“A promise, hmm?”  Titania unfolded her legs and smoothly rose to her feet.  “After this charming conversation, I believe there is a way for you to save Sela… but she will not be welcomed back as a sovereign queen due to the prejudices that are sure to follow.”

The High Queen’s face glowed as she flashed her teeth in a brilliant smile.  “I think I have a solution, though.  It will take several hours for me to build the support I require.  For insurance purposes, would it be possible to invoke the aid of Aiden?”

Depression melting in an instant, Sora got to her feet, curiosity now pulling at her.  “Probably!  What is your plan?”

“And ruin the surprise?”  the woman mused, giving her a secretive smile.  “As for your guide…  Ember.”

A streak of crimson light flew out from under the bonfire hearth, a sleepy, quiet voice answering as a tiny Fairy girl shot to attention in front of Titania.  “I-I wasn’t sleeping, High Queen!  I was… inspecting the wood—not eating it—inspecting!”

An impish gleam twinkled in the ruler’s neon-blue eyes.  “So, if I go down there and check for nibble marks…”

“It wouldn’t be me, High Queen!  Uh, I think I… did see some, though.  I can start an investigation immediately.”

“Hehehe.  No need, Ember.  You’ll be busy guiding Lady Sora here to the Royal Court Tree; they will be expecting you.  Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must go polish up some wings and tickle some ears to find a place for our recovering queen.”

Titania gave her a graceful nod and faded away into sparkling dust.

“She’s so cool…”  Sora mumbled, joy now budding within her heart.

She turned to the groggy Fairy, now looking like a zombie, barely keeping herself afloat in the air with her stuttering wings.  “Okay, Ember, you can sleep in my bag if you’re tired.  I’ll grab a piece of this wood real fast that you can snack on and wake you up when we’re ready to go.”

“Really?”  Her eyes started to sparkle with tears.  “You’re so kind!  This is my work-based training… that I didn’t want, but my mom made me since it was for the High Queen.  Haaa.  I’m sooo tired.  I was up late dancing with—with no one!  Anyway, thank you…  Where’s your purse?”

Sora giggled and revealed her floating, invisible item, having been spelled to follow her this entire time.  “Right here!  And I promise, I won’t kidnap you… probably!”

“Eh.  No one would care if you did,” the red-themed Fire Fairy mumbled unenthusiastically.  “Not like Tinder or Bramble want me breaking up their party again…  Humph.  What does he even see in that wood head?  She’s not even warm.  I can set him on fire in ways she never could…  Stupid Wood Fairies, always thinking we’re too volatile.  I’m like… super chill.”

“Sure…”  Sora slowly returned, placing a twig inside her purse and allowing the Fairy to enter; just to be safe, she did a fire-resistant spell on the material with a desire.  “Sleep well!”

Zipping it up, she took one last look at her personal sanctuary, fae still in the process of beautifying it up.  Wendy is going to freak out when I show her!  Maybe we can go jogging or something here in the mornings.  It beats treadmills.

She flipped on her heels and returned to the very out-of-place-looking elevator doors in the middle of nowhere; it didn’t even have anything above it.  Yet, when she pressed the button, the doors slid open to welcome her back to Earth.

Having the attendant take her to the ground level instead of up to her suite, she sniffed the air once in the lobby, finding Aiden’s scent, along with the mysterious purple-eyed woman’s unique vibe.  It put a shiver through her, but she was on a mission, so she shoved it into the back of her mind.

Sora pushed forward, keeping herself wrapped in a cloak of illusions so as not to get stopped; happily, she saw a few front lobby staff that she liked still working there.  She’d need to talk to each of them individually in the coming week to see how they took her sudden change and the fact she was basically one of the only tenants left in the whole hotel.  How would that even work?

Again, trying not to think about unimportant things, she ran out into the night; luckily, Kari left a very recognizable trail, not that she particularly stunk.  On her way north, to the park they’d met previously, Sora debated the smell.  It was like a blend of a few things, and as she neared the beach-side park, she slowed her pace.

Jade!  It’s so similar to the plants they have in the lobby; that’s what she smells like, Sora internally shouted, proud to have nailed down the scent.  Why am I even running?  I get to sleep in tomorrow before the trial, anyway.  Chill!  We’ve got time… and Mom comes the day after.  It’s like… one thing after another to look forward to!  What will Positive Force Sela be like?

“Hmm.”  Rubbing her arms as goosebumps came on, she cursed herself when the familiar jitters rolled through her stomach upon spotting Kari and Aiden on the bench.

She’s not my bully anymore!  Stop it, stomach!  We’re cool!  Everything is cool…  Kari released a frustrated sigh as her dull, amber irises drifted to lock onto her.  I’m just asking her to be cool with me waking up her greatest fear…  Yeah, this will turn out awesome.

“Hey, Kari, Aiden!  Can… I interrupt for a second?”

Aiden grinned and got up, stretching his arms high overhead and popping up his t-shirt to show off his defined abs.  “Sure!  You wanted to chat with Kari, right?  She might bite your tail!”

“I didn’t think she swung that way!”  Sora gasped, snickering with the boy while trying to add a bit of humor to break the ice.  “I best watch her trying to claim me as her territory.  Wolf girls, am I right?”

“You have no idea!”  Aiden chuckling as Kari just watched them without the slightest mouth twitch; she wasn’t happy.  “Tiri bit me practically every other night when she was five.  I think you’re safe, though.  Kari’s just trying to figure some stuff out.”

“C’mon!  No need to talk to her like she’s not here,” Sora light-heartedly shot back, holding her elbow behind her back and trying not to let Kari’s unresponsiveness make her nervous.  “Actually, I came here to ask your help with something, but I can stay and chat with Kari for a bit after.”

“Oh?”  The blond boy put his hands on his hips, showing a half-smile while glancing at her bag, which was supposed to be invisible.  “I feel you’ve got a Fairy hidden away in your purse, so… does this have something to do with the High Queen?”

“Sela, actually,” she said, attempting to keep herself from fidgeting with Kari’s drilling gaze on her.  “I think… there’s a way for us to cure her, and Titania asked if you could be there to back us up in case we need help.  I don’t know what she’s planning, but keeping everyone guessing seems to be her personality.  Up to stopping an execution tomorrow with me?”

“I’m game.”  Aiden jabbed his thumb further north to his back.  “I’m going to be checking up on a few communities and making sure everyone’s okay.  I’d invite you for dinner since you didn’t touch a thing on the moon base, but I suspect you’ll want to get some sleep before storming the fae stronghold to rescue an evil fae.”

Giggling at his grin and framing, Sora rubbed her elbow and shook her head, using a magical desire to keep her dress and hair managed.  “I would, but…”

She paused, stomach suddenly swarming with butterflies.  Did he… just ask me on a date?

“Uh… sure,” she corrected, now wondering if he had something private he wanted to discuss with her, and hopefully not Fenris Wolf-related.

“Cool.  You have my number?”  He asked, backing up slowly.  “I got mine back from the Foundation.”

“Uh-huh!  From our last date,” she said, trying to mask her nervousness with what she hoped was an impish smirk.  “I hope this one ends better.”

“The expectations!  Catch you later, Fluffy Tail.”

He flipped around and started walking away, making Sora’s heart flutter at the sudden dinner plans.  He likes my tail!  Does he like my tail?  Was that a joke?  Shouldn’t I have pushed back a little?  Does he think I’m easy… or that I was hitting on him?  What even are these thoughts?!

“Shoot me,” Kari grumbled, arms spread across the back of the bench.  “Watch it; your tail might fly off wagging that hard,” she snorted with a dull smirk.

Cheeks coloring slightly, Sora’s tail froze with modifying thoughts now crashing against her brain.  Did he… call me Fluffy Tail because my tail was wagging so hard?  When did I even start wagging it?  No!  No!  Don’t think about it!  Son of a…

“I hate you,” Sora growled, ears falling flat against her head as she slunk around the black-haired wolf to plop down beside her.

Kari lifted an eyebrow, now looking pleased with herself.  “I guess my job for the day is complete.  Can we skip the part where you pretend like you care about me and how we’re such good friends?  Because I’d rather get dropped into a volcano.”

“Cute,” Sora grunted, smoothing back her hair and looking away.  “Haaa.  Honestly, I do want to have a deeper chat.  A tail-to-tail, if you would.  Humor me?”

Kari showed off her sarcastic side with a snort.  “Can’t.  No tail, see—no butt arm for me—so why don’t you hang with your new three-arm butt friend.  What was her name, Fen?  What?”

Sora’s dull, side-long stare held the wolf’s toothless glare.  “That… has got to be the worst description of a tail in history.  Do you want to talk or sulk off to cry somewhere again?”

“Ouch…  At least your tongue has gotten better,” Kari sighed, scratching the back of her head.  “Better than my spineless ass, I guess.  Damn…  Fine.  Let me have it, Foxxy, The Ruler of Wolves.  What is Your Royal Tailness demand of her pet puppies?”

Sora couldn’t help laughing, as hard as she tried to stop it from coming out.  “You are… so not like I thought!  I actually can’t believe how much I loved that!  Foxxy, The Ruler of Wolves and Your Royal Tailness?!  Okay!  Okay!  I’m done!  I’m done!  Whoooh.  Okay…  Let’s start over.”

Cheeks hurting a little, she shifted on the bench and held out her hand.  “Hello, Kari, I’m Sora, the Fox Princess of this universe.  And you are?”

“Are we really role-playing…”  Kari mumbled, looking at her hand as if the worst thing in existence.  “Haaa.  Lame…  Hello, Sora, I’m Kari… the loser wolf, who can’t even bite a fox…  I hate myself for this.”

Clasping hands, Sora beamed at the defeated wolf.

“Let’s change that!”

“Kill me.”


Discord Link - Growing Community =D

View and help contribute to the Wiki

 

Support me on Patreon and get up to:  Note that Instead of 'first of the month' billing, I have opted into 'pay on the same day you sign up'!

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) ahead in A Tail's Misfortune

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) Ahead in The Oscillation Rewrite

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) Ahead in UE Rewrite

+ 10 Chapters (10 Weeks) Ahead in PokéSync (Pokemon Fanfic)

- 8 Chapters in The Power Of Cuteness And Positivity

- Soul's Requiem - Getting ready for Amazon Release (whenever I get the cover art T_T)

+ Random stories, such as Mystic:  My First Attempt At A Male Protag Isekai

+ Access to Polls

+ All my commissioned artwork is up for free on my Patreon!

image

Current Books on Amazon:

A Tail's Misfortune

Book 1 - Transformation

Undying Empire

Book 1 - Foundation

0