B2 — 15. Sela’s Trial
23 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to support me!  Please Rate & Review!

#1 Audiobook in the Coming of Age Fantasy for Teens Category!

ATM V1 Audiobook - (21 Hours Long)

ATM Kindle Book - (185k Words Long)

Patreon - Special Thanks To My 230+ Patrons!

Discord Link - Growing Community o7

 

PoV:

1. Sora Moore (Our Protagonist Fox Girl)


Sora’s jaw slackened as the veil of twinkling clouds parted, blown back by a warm rush of upward wind. What could only be described as a World Tree revealed itself; the branches were as large as Florida itself, and its roots far below spread into eternity.

Awestruck, she rose to her feet, Aiden right beside her as they walked to the railing to take in the raw scale of the continent-sized scene that stretched around them. “Ember… how did we not see that until now? It’s gigantic. Why is no one freaking out… and the sky!”

Staring heavenward to the cosmic wonders and several suns written in the branches and leaves overhead, she realized that the water-like view of space she’d seen back at the academy had been this tree’s leaves, the celestial bodies, its fruit.

In the haze below were mushroom clouds with entire land masses and mountains sprawling across them. A vast ecosystem of colorful, giant fish floated through the vapor, dipping in and out in mesmerizing patterns in a sparkling dance. Creatures of all types flew through the air, and she spotted every kind of typical Earth weather—and some completely alien—spaced throughout the stunning vista.

Ember giggled at their dumbfounded expressions and spun around them. “It’s the barrier, sillies! We passed through a Cloud Gate, which brought us to Avalon—well, everywhere is Avalon because Avalon sustains all of Avalon—it’s not complicated.”

Aiden leaned forward, resting his arms on the rail with a small, upward tilt to his mouth. They zeroed in on one particular high branch that was filled with air traffic.

“To be fair, this is probably pretty normal for the citizens. Earth would be the alien world where there isn’t a planet-sized tree sustaining everything. This is pretty cool. I gotta say, I’m looking forward to trying out school in this place… What about The Darkness, though?”

Pulling into the stone-lined docks in their speedy airship, the elves said they’d be stopping for 15 minutes. Ember motioned for them to get off, though.

“Obviously, The Darkness is below Avalon—the Underdark—or that is what we call it,” she shrugged. “It can’t reach up here unless it is nighttime. It’s why there’s a curfew.”

“I’m not trying to ask the obvious,” Sora laughed, walking after the Fairy as they entered the bustle to prepare to get off the boat, “but why not make it always day then?”

Ember shrugged. “I mean, how are you supposed to stop that? Wouldn’t you need to rewrite All of Avalon’s physics to do that? I don’t think even the High King and High Queen could do something that big. There is a lot of magic stuff, too—The Darkness swallows sunlight at specific times, even if you make a mini-sun!”

Aiden nodded, arms crossed, glancing at the purse and empty food containers hovering after them. “In short, The Darkness isn’t so easily dealt with, which is what I got from High Queen Titania’s explanation. A Neutral Force Realm on the top half and a Negative Force Realm on the lower half, due to… reasons.”

Sora figured he was being vague since he wasn’t sure how much the population knew about The Mórrígan’s corruption. It was interesting that, though the three Fae Founders were turned into Unseelie, their Realm didn’t totally collapse into the source, which picked at her brain.

Did that mean not all of them were corrupted, and maybe one or two were trying to combat their sister? If Founders were so adaptive, then couldn’t they just cure themselves? There was a lot she didn’t know, and that was one reason why she was going to school here.

She stopped behind the crowd disembarking, and even with her tail and ears showing, no one gave her a second glance; it was nice not to have to hide who she was. As they pulled in, she even saw a few different furred vulpes working on the docks.

“How many vulpes live here, Ember?”

The Fire Fairy held her hands behind her back while fluttering nearby, following her gaze. “Not a whole lot, to be honest. Although, there is enough to have their own dedicated instructor in the academy. Most of them keep to themselves in their own little district. Oh! I heard they have an Elders Council that moderates them. Vulpes don’t live all that long by Avalon standards, though.”

Aiden forced a chuckle as a magical walkway formed to create a bridge for them to leave. They slowly shuffled onto it. “A thousand years or two not being a long life is wild! I suppose I shouldn’t talk since Founders are totally immortal and will never die from old age… So, where do we go from here?”

“The next gate, silly,” Ember snickered. “We can’t get to the Fae Royal Court on foot if we ran for months! It’s too far away; this is the right line over here.”

Not questioning the Fairy further, Sora started to feel a little overwhelmed when spotting the hundreds of colorful gates lining the side of the tree branch.

Avalon is so… massive and confusing. Is this how Kari felt when I was pushing her last night? Hmm. Maybe I was being a bit too forceful. The shopping trip was probably too much…

Aiden’s colorful eyes drifted to her, a frown touching his face. “What’s up, Sora? You okay? Do you want to stop for a minute?”

Ember came to a screeching stop in the air. “Huh-huh?! What’s going on—why are you hugging yourself, Lady Sora—are you cold?”

Sora blinked, not even realizing that she’d hugged herself, and pulled her ears back. “Oh, uh… No, no, I’m okay.” She smiled at Aiden’s unconvinced stare. “Ironically, I’m just thinking about Kari.”

“Oh?” he laughed. “When you accused me of bringing her up, and here you are bringing up my little sis. I’ll bite. What’s got you brooding about her? Worried about something? Anything I can help with?”

Fingers moving to her elbow, Sora shook her head and pushed forward to indicate to Ember that they should keep moving. “I’m just putting myself in her shoes. All of this… Yeah, it’s a tad overwhelming… A lot is overwhelming.

“Kari’s felt so far gone… forsaken for so long,” she whispered, mentally reviewing everything they’d done last night. “Here I come in, super strong and pushy, practically yanking her by the tail to change… And I think I’m being too forceful.”

Aiden tilted his head to the side, taking note of her lowered tail and shifting, downcast gaze. “What’s brought this on so suddenly? I can tell something is really digging at you right now out of nowhere. Are you concerned you won’t be able to save Sela?”

Ember kept quiet as she guided them to an entirely empty portal walkway. The elven guards beside it let them by without a word, seeming to have expected them.

Sora ignored her environment to better focus on the gut-cramping sensation rolling through her belly. Her copper locks weaved against her shoulders as she shook her head, fingernail picking a little at her elbow.

“It’s nothing to do with Sela. It’s just… Kari’s whole world exploded overnight. I can relate, but… it wasn’t so positive for her, and now I’m worried. I’ve felt what she feels. I know how she feels, and… I still pushed her when I knew I could push her. I don’t like that,” she bluntly stated, sucking in her bottom lip. “I think it is how I would react as a vulpes, but… I haven’t always been a vulpes. Does that make sense?”

Aiden sucked in his cheek while they walked through the many layers of security that opened up for them. “…Okay, I hear you. You’ve been really pushy… like Kari and everyone else was to you at school?”

“I guess,” Sora mumbled, suddenly feeling a little dirty. “Kari will do anything I say, and here I am, joking about collars and uncomfortable things I know would make me upset if the roles were reversed. It’s not… what a friend should do. Sure, joke and all, but pushing her into shopping and a whole new wardrobe when she’s vulnerable?”

Heat rose up her throat and into her nose as they neared the portal, reflecting on what happened when they returned home and she confronted Eric. How her brother’s dismissal made her feel like Kari was trash to be thrown away for someone else to deal with. How her brother basically said that so long as she was chained to Sora’s leg, he wouldn’t be a part of her life—it was conditional.

“Wow… I’m such an idiot,” she mumbled, running her fingers through her hair and blinking not to cry when the trauma of her years of bullying resurfaced. “Hold on, Ember—give me a second…”

“Take your time,” Aiden soothed, a caring look softening his eyes as he held out his hand, rainbow flames flaring to life.

She stained a laugh before hesitantly taking his firm hand, and a rush of warm fire crawled up her arm to embrace her whole body, making her not feel alone. “Thanks… Where was this three years ago for Kari, huh? Well, I guess Kari wouldn’t have accepted it until… yeah.”

Aiden took a deep breath and nodded his head toward the swirling, open portal in front of them. “Ember, is there a place we can rest for a bit inside?”

“Uh… yeah. Yeah, there is! There is a lobby where people can wait to be checked in.”

“Great. Let’s go in, and we’ll cool off a bit. Just a little further, Sora,” he said, lightly tugging for her to follow.

Expecting him to say something from the sensations he sent her, she allowed herself to be guided through the gateway. When the spiraling colors faded, a hollow, sizeable wooden room opened up to her, which looked like a super fancy hotel lobby. Stairs rose up three levels, leading further into whatever structure they’d been transported to.

Aiden took her to one of the empty circular booths, Ember zipping to the front desk, where a Nymph seemed to be working as the clerk. She lost track of the Fairy when the firebird sat with her, his voice calm and reflective as he lightly squeezed her fingers.

“I can’t hope to imagine how challenging it is for you to fight certain things that come naturally to you, or to feel guilty for things you’ve done. Nothing is broken, though. It can be fixed—whatever you’re feeling. I’m totally in left field here with my sister. Can you talk through what you’re thinking?”

Sinking back in the comfy cushion, Sora shook her head. “I can’t even really explain how Kari’s feeling, and I felt it… Her whole world is shattered. She has no confidence in herself. She practically feels like I’ve made her into my doll… and then I go dressing her up last night. Then Eric—that asshole Eric basically shoves her onto me like she’s garbage.”

Goosebumps ran up her arms as she chewed on the inside of her cheek to keep her throat front constricting. “I’m controlling what she does and told Eyia not to take no for an answer in getting her out. Sure, it would do her good to get out, but… it’s how I’m going about things. I’ve really been pushy lately, and I don’t know if I like that. I did it to Daisy, Wendy, Eyia, Kari… you. Hah! I could have gotten Fen killed by just charging forward and being pushy. I’ve… really changed.”

Aiden leaned to the side to give her bristling tail a meaningful stare. “You don’t say—you changed, huh? I couldn’t tell.”

She laughed and shot a playful glare at the boy, knowing he was trying to lighten her mood. “Yes. I have changed. Maybe it’s just me realizing it. I did it with Wendy when I picked her up and jumped over the side of a bridge to investigate some feelings I had toward some homeless guys, the rash decision to stand up to the Florida Monster Council, and so, so many other things that have felt… natural since changing.”

“Mhm. But… not all of that has been good, is what you’re saying,” Aiden nodded. “Do you know what is good?”

Sora rolled her eyes, somehow feeling a little better after Aiden prompted her to take a breath. “I’ve been dealing with so many new things, and don’t get me wrong, a ton of it is really exciting and new… but I’ve been doing things that aren’t right, too… Like what I did to Mary, which she scolded me on.”

“Okay, I’m not going to ask,” Aiden said with a supportive smile, “because it doesn’t concern me. What do you want to do for Kari, Eyia, and everyone else? You’ve said what you don’t like, so what can I do to help you do what you want to do?”

A fire rolled through her belly at the stalwart expression Aiden gave her, willing to be someone she could rely on if needed. Her mother was right; he really was too good, which was his nature. Now she was doubting if he actually liked her or was just being his usual super-helpful firebird self.

Putting that thought behind her to focus on more important things, she slipped his grip and set her heart. “After today, I’m going to ask everyone what they want to do. I want to let them make decisions in their own lives, instead of just running it for them, you know? Haaa. Can you help with that?”

“Not… really,” Aiden returned, throwing his arms behind his chair and looking up to see Ember seemingly finishing their paperwork. “Although, I suppose I could by pulling more weight off your shoulders from the Miami Monster Community to give you more time to hang with the girls. I’m always up to hang, too, if Kari will have me around. Like you said, I don’t want to push her… She’s been through enough.”

His half-smile and sweet aura made her gulp as he ran his fingers through his ruffled blond hair and glanced at the stairs. “That being said, I can always make time for Kari and you, Sora, so don’t think you’re bothering me if you need to talk or chill. Also, I wouldn’t say being a little pushy toward Kari is a bad thing.

“Despite everything you told me about how she’s been the last three years, Kari’s never been a pack-kinda gal, I guess you could say. I can see in your story that she’s trying to branch out and make friends, but she’ll need some pushing to get the ball rolling.”

He looked back at her as Ember zipped over to them. “I guess what I’m trying to say is, don’t be too hard on yourself, Sora. You and Kari are doing your best, and she’s not blind—when she doesn’t want to be,” he laughed. “She sees you trying to be friends. Trust me. She sees your efforts, and she’s working on getting through her own walls.”

Her heart settled, and the pressure in her chest dissipated as they got to their feet. “Is there anything that sets you off or flusters you?”

Aiden lifted an eyebrow, stretching his arms out, and Ember bounced in the air to tell them what was happening next. “I’m pretty sure you saw me freaking out in that stadium. No, your dad is the impressive one. Damn, he’s tough. The guts and nerve he had to shoot Jenny when she was on top of you, and you were struggling was… Yeah, your dad’s a badass.”

“He really is,” Sora whispered, joy and gratitude gripping her heart. “My dad’s a real badass… He’s worked hard to try and give me a good life. Sorry, Ember! What’s going on?”

“Oh! Oh! You’re going into a High Court Trial?! I totally didn’t even connect those dots—like, wow! It isn’t every day a Fairy Queen or King is put on trial. I can’t go in because it’s all closed-door stuff, but I’ll be waiting here snacking—they’re giving me World Tree samples! Ahhh! It’s a dream come true! Thank you, Lady Sora!”

Sora glanced at Aiden, who looked as confused as her. A pretty Nymph phased out of the wooden wall behind their circular couch and approached them, further explaining.

“Lady Sora, Lord Aiden, if you could follow me to the courtroom, Avalon’s nobility has been awaiting your arrival. Your refreshments will be out shortly, Ember.”

They were quickly ushered off, and they didn’t have to go far since the first large door opened when they neared. Walking inside, her gut cramped at the oppressive atmosphere that fell over them. At the end of the hallway, the area opened into a vast cosmic view of shooting stars, swirling galaxies, and celestial objects—they were inside some kind of massive, transparent fruit.

Below them was a spiraling maelstrom of clouds that sparkled like stars, and hundreds of magically veiled figures hovered around the outer edges. She hadn’t expected all of Avalon’s nobility to be waiting for them to arrive. In the center of the room, a spotlight from a pulsing white sun overhead shone, casting a binding spell so powerful that it made Sora shiver and wonder if even Jin could break out of it.

Her eyes fixated on the solitary, gray-skinned Unseelie floating in the middle of the pillar of light. Shackled by golden cuffs, she was suspended in the air before two thrones, her wings locked against her torso.

“Welcome, Lady Sora,” Oberon greeted. “It seems my wife perfectly timed your arrival.” The High King of Avalon shifted in his chair to look at the mischievous woman who materialized next to him. “Please, sit, Lady Sora, Lord Aiden. We will begin with the accusations levied against the former princess of Honeydew.”

The Nymph bowed and left the way she’d come. Sora glanced at her exit before moving with Aiden to a pair of rather amazing-looking thrones that materialized just outside the solar spotlight, on the opposite side of the High Queen and High King and at Sela’s back.

Titania’s cheery smile and wave brought strength to Sora’s belly at the judging eyes that were cast upon them. Her secretive voice whispered into her ears, making them twitch.

“Everything is in order, sweetie. We cannot talk about what we are going to do, or else Sela may resist it before it takes effect, and what we are doing is delicate. Follow my lead. You will have your turn, as well, Aiden.”

Sora glanced at the firebird, who wasn’t nearly as tense as her. She wished she could be as cool and collected as him or her dad, but she was kind of jumpy by nature. Wendy would often jump-scare her around Halloween when they were growing up; her best friend loved to make her scream when they were kids.

Oberon stood and walked on air, the glow of the spotlight enveloping him as he lifted a finger; Sela rose to his eye level, her body quivering a little as she jolted, seemingly being woken up. By her silent struggles, she was gagged.

“Sela, Former Princess of Honeydew, you stand accused before Avalon’s High Court. The charges brought against you are as follows:

“The dabbling in Shadow Research, resulting in your corruption into an Unseelie.

“The murder of your parents. First, you attempted to turn your mother into an Unseelie; she resisted to the point of her eventual spiritual death. Second, your father discovered your corruption hours too late to save his wife, and instead of informing this court, he secretly captured you, hiding your deeds in hopes of purifying you.”

Oberon’s dispassionate voice tinted with malice as he said, “He failed. Instead, he allowed you many opportunities to manipulate him, leading to his own eventual death when you broke down his emotional walls.

“Due to your father’s actions, no one was the wiser, which gave you the cover to bring The Darkness upon the entire Kingdom of Honeydew and created a devastating weakness within our defensive matrix.

“You killed millions of your own people, turning millions more into your faithful Unseelie subjects. When word reached the other nearby kingdoms, being the crafty woman you are, you knew you did not have the time to solidify this stronghold of The Darkness.

“You abandoned your ruined kingdom, leaving your parents’ corpses for me to find, using a gateway in Honeydew to escape to Earth, where you have spread corruption and death… until receiving justice at the feet of this court.”

Sora winced and sank further into her chair with every accusation. She had to remind herself that Sela wasn’t in control of who she was; The Darkness had turned her into this evil thing, and if there was a crying princess still inside her, calling out for help, Sora knew she would want someone to try to save her if she were in the same position.

Oberon waved his hand between them, ungagging the Unseelie. “How do you plead?”

“Heh-hahaha! How poetic… Let me guess, Sora herself was the reason for the attention that brought my whereabouts to your ears. Ugh. Avalon’s air makes me sick. Am I guilty? Yes, but only if you consider those crimes!” She dryly cackled, making Sora’s fur bristle. “Do not think you are any better than me, Oberon, Titania! She told me of your sins—all of your sins! I am—”

The man sighed, waving his hand and gagging the Unseelie as her suspended body shook with laughter. “The Darkness and its twisted half-truths, attempting to turn us against each other. Everyone holds their secrets, Sela… the trouble comes when it affects those whom you are charged to serve and protect. Can you guess your punishment?” he asked, releasing her gag.

“Hmm-hmm-hmm! Well, obviously, death—what other option is there? I prepared myself for this when that damned fox girl’s mother weaseled her out of her contract with me. I will not beg. I no longer have any subjects to rule over in any case; The Foundation took care of that little loose end for you,” she spat.

The liquid evaporated in the light, not moving an inch past her lips. Oberon tiredly shook his head, turned, and returned to his throne. “I am sickened by the number of times I have been forced to do this over the last few centuries… Tia, you have your opportunity to show the court your fruit. Even should it be successful, her crimes cannot be erased.”

Sela’s body straightened, now on guard as Titania’s devious turquoise eyes narrowed, and the High Queen floated into the air, her large butterfly wings spreading out to display their elegance. The High Queen’s light-pink lips lifted while floating into the light, her gaze sweeping the Unseelie’s child-like figure as she circled the prisoner.

“No need to be silent, Princess Sela. Do you recall flying after my wings when you were but a little Fairy, unable to change your size? How you envied my wings, always comparing our colors and asking when yours would molt… You were so adorable and innocent.”

“Eh-hehe. What are you planning, old woman,” Sela growled, now not sounding so confident. “Torture me all you want with these sappy memories, but you never once looked at me. Thousands of princesses flock to your wings every year, only to be left feeling lacking and ugly. You are as ugly as I am with this gray skin and unsightly appearance on the inside!”

Titania’s dazzling teeth gleamed as she giggled, moving to her back, where Sela’s wings went stiff, trying to flutter without effect. She gently motioned for Aiden and her to draw close.

“So, you think I’m pretty on the outside! Aww, that’s so sweet from an Unseelie. It pains me to think any poor girl would think less of themselves because of me. How cruel is it that all those wonderful memories we shared together were purged and twisted by The Darkness? I would like to correct that.”

“Correct what?” Sela choked out a laugh that became somewhat hysterical. “You—there is no possible way this High Court would stand to watch you attempt what my father tried! Even with all the power Oberon and you have, Titania, I am who I am—I am an Unseelie.”

“No,” Titania whispered, magically projecting instructions into Sora’s mind that made her heart skip a beat, “you were not born an Unseelie, Sela. You were a beautiful little Fairy princess with honey-blonde hair and the cutest smile… I loved your golden wings, despite what you believe; every set of unique wings has its beauty when you’ve lived as long as I have. I want to see your beautiful smile again, Sela.”

Sora took a deep breath and glanced at Aiden, who nodded. The firebird took her hand and fed her with warm, purifying flames. As Titania had silently instructed, she spun her Desire Magic, matching Sela’s Negative Energy and drilling deep into her Core.

“You’re delusional!” Sela snorted. “You’ll kill me before—Sora! Sora, no—stop!”

Titania placed two fingers against Sela’s forehead, eyes twinkling as she used the tunnel Sora carved to surge Positive Energy. “Too late to struggle, dear,” she chortled, brushing back her messy bangs to lean in and kiss her head, “you will learn how to feel again… to know guilt, pain, and heartache.”

Sora jumped as Sela screamed, her voice cracking as her entire body quivered, yet just like Yez’ela, her pleas fell on deaf ears, the Negative Energy making her smile at her cries. Sela resisted, yet her struggles only tasted sweeter to Sora as she dug deeper to find the vulnerable spark of a soul within. She found it.

“Stop! Stop, Sora—you don’t know what you’re doing! This is torture, Sora—she’s not trying to help me—this is all revenge! Stop! My chest—I can’t… I can’t… I’m sorry, Mom—Dad, why didn’t you kill me? Kill me! Stop! Make it stop! I’m sorry… I’m sorry…”

The cold, callus walls that twisted around Sela’s soul collapsed as she fell into the ocean of guilt; with broken wings, she fell, screaming as she experienced every horrific act she’d done.

Her mother pleaded for her to stop the corrupting force being forced into her soul, twisting it until her spirit flickered, and died. Her father’s pain-filled screams for her to remember who she was and to come back to him. Millions of hands gripped her rekindled heart, ripping it to shreds. Yet, Sora was just getting to the best part; something buried deeper—behind iron gates Sela refused to look past—just as she was getting to the tender meat, Titania’s gentle voice reached her.

“Place a seed here, Sora… A restorative seed that will sprout and feed on the good within her to reverse this cursed infection afflicting her. It is a success!”

“No!” she snarled, anger exploding in her chest as she bathed in everything she hated about the Unseelie. “She planned Howie’s kidnapping; I know she did! She tried trapping me in a deal to save her sorry ass—I’m just getting to the best… Huh?”

All the odium melted away in a flash of rainbow lights, and the sadistic claws she’d grown snapped as Aiden said, “It’s okay, Sora… isn’t this the best revenge?”

Blinking, she looked up at her hand on Sela’s trembling bare skin, claw marks drawing slivers of black blood down her back as her body quaked.

“Kill me—stop this pain! Please, Sora… Kill me… I deserve it. Make me feel numb again!”

Taking a calming breath, she saw Titania’s sorrowful smile and nod, maintaining the path into Sela’s Core. She suddenly felt weak after Aiden purged the Negative Force from her. Sora cast her gaze around the royal court, feeling their disgust and hate toward Sela; none of them would care that the Unseelie—no, none of them would care that the fae was able to feel again. She’d suffered; now, she could die, but that was not the High Queen’s plan.

Using all her power, Sora fed her desire to save Sela, condensing a moral seed of goodness within her Core to sprout and combat The Darkness. “Sela… I promised I’d save you… I’m here to save you. You’re not alone. We’re here to help you.”

Titania cut Sela’s bonds, and she floated to the ground. Not soon after, Sora’s legs became wobbly, and her vision darkened as the floor rose to meet her. Yet someone caught her before she hit the transparent ground—Sela’s arms.

“I’m sorry—Mom, I’m sorry! I’m sorry… I can’t—why won’t you let me kill myself? Please, please… make it stop… Make it stop.”

Titania smoothly knelt down, her hands gently sliding around to support their heads as she whispered, “Sleep… I will handle the rest. You both did something special today. You have provided hope for reuniting with our loved ones.”

With her vision washing out, Sora drifted into a forest of black thorns and emptiness, where a feminine voice welcomed her. “Finally, a proper visit. Welcome, Little One. Stay a while, and rest…”


Discord Link - Growing Community =D

View and help contribute to the Wiki

 

Support me on Patreon and get up to:  Note that Instead of 'first of the month' billing, I have opted into 'pay on the same day you sign up'!

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) ahead in A Tail's Misfortune

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) Ahead in The Oscillation Rewrite

+ 4 Chapters (4 Weeks) Ahead in UE Rewrite

+ 10 Chapters (10 Weeks) Ahead in PokéSync (Pokemon Fanfic)

- 8 Chapters in The Power Of Cuteness And Positivity

- Soul's Requiem - Getting ready for Amazon Release (whenever I get the cover art T_T)

+ Random stories, such as Mystic:  My First Attempt At A Male Protag Isekai

+ Access to Polls

+ All my commissioned artwork is up for free on my Patreon!

image

Current Books on Amazon:

3