Chapter 2
907 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warnings for this one

Dubious consent
Tentacles
unsafe medical practices
minor references to transphobic attitudes
Forced crossdressing
Vore reference


Satou Kazuma was not a good person, not in the slightest. But now, to finally have a sexual experience, it wasn’t what he expected. Especially from a demon, a monster that could crush him. And he didn’t expect rapturous pleasure from her inserting into him. Not even getting far according to her, just the teensiest insertion had him quivering in pleasure that ended the experience. Now, he was still squished between the taller woman's breasts, a silk blanket covering both as she traced little hearts across his cheek.

‘She’s affectionate.’ he thought to himself, trying to process anything from the last five minutes. His body aching from a near instant orgasm that left him barely able to speak. Much more intense than any sessions alone in his room. The reincarnated adventurer curled up a bit, feeling safe in the demons embrace as her arousal could still be felt. ‘Soft too.’

“Well now, you were certainly eager,” the chimera whispered, blowing a bit of air that passed over his nose. “We’ll have to improve your stamina, my love,” there was a pause, she giggled, giggled in a way that let Kazuma know she had the biggest smile imaginable on her face as she cuddled him and let her naked breasts engulf him.

‘I made the right decision.’ the human thought, feeling oh so safe wrapped up in Sylvia’s body. Thoughts of his life before dying in a humiliating fashion came back to him, an idle fantasy with nights he’d spend alone on lewd sites. Images came to him, so he tried to move closer to Sylvia. Even without knowing he was already practically part of her.

“Oh? Wanting to try again?” she cooed, slowly rolling over and giving Kazuma ample time to say no as she made him face the ceiling. The chimera felt her body heating up, just at the thoughts of having someone consent and want her, even for a selfish or petty reason. “Just say no when you want to stop, my lovely specimen.”

She thrust, not too hard, but not too soft. Right into Kazuma’s rear. If there were any thoughts of protesting in his mind, they were quickly replaced with sheer ecstasy as she entered him. Her hands, gently holding him close as she used her tentacles to caress his body. Her lips, breathing heavily and letting him smell her lipstick.

He quickly was spent, not even twenty seconds in this time. A mess covering him and Sylvia as she laughed and stopped her movements.

“And here I was worried you wouldn’t like me,” she said, keeping him facing the ceiling as she hugged him. “Guess you were right, my dear, you really aren’t a prude.”

Kazuma had stopped thinking, about anything really. His body was tingling, and he could smell his own jizz mixing with the demon’s perfume. He loved this, he didn’t know why, but he loved everything that had happened in the last ten minutes.

They lay there, just embraced as he was slowly lifted and turned over to face Sylvia. Her tentacles elevating him and letting him see her naked body. The dark skin, the curves, the luscious lips. Even her black and red hair was down and a mess over her face. His eyes moved downwards, almost automatically, towards her chest, both breasts covered in sweat, probably his, and then lower to her waist.

He wasn’t one to get to upset about size comparison, but she was easily the length and width of an overgrown cucumber. It barely looked touched, like she really had done nothing more than insert the tiniest amount into him.

Part of his mind wanted to know how she grew breasts, or what she did to get them.

A small part of him, the smallest part, wanted to know what it was like to have them himself.

Any more thoughts were overpowered by the kisses he started receiving, with Sylvia gently pushing her tongue into his mouth and parting his lips. Her limbs pulling him up so her hands could grab his ass and start rubbing.

“This is just your first lesson,” she giggled between kisses, letting saliva drip from Kazuma’s open mouth. “You won’t get anywhere if you treat me rudely, so don’t you want to be a good boy and get more love from me?”

“m-more? He managed to say, unsure of what even the lesson was, that sometimes taking a dick was the best thing? Or was he missing the point.

“Yes, more.” The chimera grinned, kissing him again as her hands slowly moved their way towards Kazuma’s own dick and balls. “I am going to teach you every way to exist and please women, or men if you decide too. And everyone in between. Doesn’t that sound lovely, my love?”

He couldn’t speak, only nodded and let out a soft moan as Sylvia’s gentle hands delicately started rubbing his own genitals. It was enrapturing, no threat, no manipulation, he could stop whenever he wanted.

He shivered and came again. This time seeing his own seed cover Sylvia’s face.

“And you’re so messy, we’ll have to teach you manners,” she teased. Letting him orgasm another time with her delicate touch. “So, Kazuma. Now that you’ve covered me in a mess. How do you think you should clean me up?”

“I.” he shivered; his body numb from pleasure as he looked down at Sylvia. The answer was probably simple, but he was drawing a blank. “I. Kissing?”

“There’s a good boy,” the demon general teased, lowering him down and letting him get a good whiff of her sweat, perfume and his mess. “Kiss and lick me clean, you naughty boy. After all, you liked my scent so much, why not bask in it?”

The human doesn’t remember much after those words, all he knew was that Sylvia was clean when he woke up next. And his mouth had a permanent salty taste in it. His face was buried in her breasts, practically a millimeter from being suffocated.

“You’re awake,” the soft voice of Sylvia said, noticing him stirring. She didn’t give him a chance to respond before pulling him in for a kiss. “Mister gentleman, you did such a good job and then fell right asleep! You didn’t even ask to be the big spoon...” she sounded dejected, like she had wanted Kazuma behind her after everything that night. “Is my ass not big enough?”

“It’s perfect?” Kazuma yawned, not quite sure what the safe answer was here. But his luck seemed to still be going in his favor as he got another kiss. It wasn’t a lie, and he got a perfect view as the general stood up and started walking towards her dressers. He looked around, his clothes were nowhere to be seen. “Wait, I don’t have pants on?”

“You won’t need clothes like that if you’re defecting my love,” the chimera cooed, opening her closet and letting “Though, green was a fetching color on you...” she mused, looking through a frankly absurd amount of clothing in a matter of seconds once she brought out her tentacles. Everything was on the feminine lean, even similar track suits to what Kazuma would wear before he died of embarrassment.

Midriffs, miniskirts, thigh highs and heels. Nothing masculine at all was taken out.

“You can’t expect me to wear girl clothes!” he shouted, before realizing what he was saying. “Well. Maybe. I am for gender equality!” the demoness chuckled, moving a few outfits towards him.

“Let’s see, green highlights your hair,” she started, lifting him up with her tentacles as she held a few pieces of lingerie in her hands. “Hmm, my dear, would you want something to show off your... asset? Make it appear bigger and more imposing?”

“Yes?” Kazuma said, nervous as the demon general selected a bright green thong and started to move it up his legs. “T-That’s every guy’s goal!” he stammered, squirming a bit as he felt the material cover his sword. It was a mix of soft fabric and something tight, like it was pulling his lower body up.

“But blue would also work, and then of course some red as well, that way we can match,” Sylvia continued, a playful look on her face as Kazuma was practically her own dress up doll. She had stockings, one red and one white to match her dress, pulled up on his legs. A blue and green bra was slipped over his chest, even if he was flat chested. She giggled and tightened his waist with a red corset. “Still wanting to be a champion of gender equality?”

“I-” Kazuma paused, seeing a full body mirror of himself in women’s lingerie. Something tingling in his nether regions at the image. The thought of everyone reacting to this came to mind, but he knew that if he owned this, that he played into it, no one could claim he wasn’t someone who championed gender equality. “I am a champion! Of course, I do, only guys can dress like this and have it be special!”

“Wonderful!” Sylvia said as she clapped her hands, causing the door to open and a swarm of goblin soldiers came in. “You and I think alike, only men can experience the feeling of women’s clothing and have it make them stronger! Isn’t that right boys?”

“Looking beautiful!” the goblins all cheered, showing both with compliments that had Kazuma red in the face and trying to not ruin the cover for his own actions that he loved to use. They hooted and hollered, especially as Sylvia got herself dressed.

“We don’t have much for male clothes,” she laughed, motioning at her goblins. “I let them decide what they wear, so unless you want to wear nothing but a loin cloth, Kazuma. You may pick anything out from my wardrobe.”

“A-anything? He stammered, still nervous as the goblins slowly filed out of the room. His mind filling with thoughts of two girls making out, even if he was in place of one of them. Anything he could imagine, magical girl outfits, sexy dresses, everything imaginable in the world of fashion was at his disposal.

“Naturally, as my lover why shouldn’t we share things?” she laughed, putting a hand over his chest. “But only if you want, you may need some pads to-”

“No pads.” he deadpanned, looking right in Sylvia’s eyes with a burning passion only one who has felt giant soft breasts would have. “On some girls they’re great but no pads for me.”

“Some girls?” the demon teased, wrapping her arms around Kazuma’s chest. “Is there someone you’d be interested in sharing?”

Kazuma needed to stay tight lipped, he didn’t know how Sylvia would react to him having flirted with a different goddess, Eris. Better than Aqua by a million percent in his eyes. But she slowly let her breath touch his neck, getting his hair to stand up on end and his body to tense against the lingerie he was convinced to wear.

“N-no!” he lied, getting a pout lipped kiss on the back of his neck. “No one! Nope not at all!”

“Well, okay...” she said, sounding a little sad. “But imagine if you were in the middle of me and another wo-”

“It’s Eris!” he blurted out, not thinking beyond his genitals. Getting turned around and locking eyes with Sylvia. “I mean, she uses pads but is still cute and-” he was cut off by a kiss.

“Well, if it’s someone you know, we can arrange some sort of arrangement.” she teased, getting Kazuma's jaw to hit the floor. “After all, I need to reward you for being so good last night.” But first... you do know how Chimera’s work, right?”

“Nope.”

“Not at all? And you still got into bed with one?”

“Is that a problem?”

“No, it’s quite nice that you trust me so much, Kazuma.” she laughed, putting her hands on his hips and getting an excited squeal out of him. “But. I can assimilate anything, anything I want, or even, anyone I want~”

“A. Ahem, anyone?” he asked nervously, with Sylvia’s tentacles wrapping around his arms and legs to keep him in place. “Like... eat them?” There was a pause as Sylvia grinned.

“NOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO BE EATEN! IT’S NOT FUN! I DON’T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THAT AGAIN!” he screamed, struggling to get away as he remembered the giant frogs that were a pain in the rear to deal with. It was to no avail, Sylvia’s grip was too strong as she pulled him close, and the world grew dark.

He half expected to wake up in front of the goddess again. It was death after all, at least, until a long finger was tracing its way around his lips woke him up. The lingerie was still on him but felt tighter in some places. Especially around his chest. His eyes fluttered open, slowly and carefully to not alert anyone that he was awake.

“Well now, Kazuma,” Sylvia’s voice said, looking directly into his eyes. Her voice full of mischief and plotting. “You turned out wonderful~”

He responded by putting his hands down into the thong, checking if anything was done to him. Only getting a laugh out of the demon general as he inspected every inch of his body that he could see. Nothing, she had done nothing.

“Did you really think I was going to eat you?” she howled, laughing hard enough that she was doubled over in a chair. “Oh, oh you humans, you always assume the worst in the funniest way!”

‘Maybe I was better off being unappreciated...’ he thought to himself, not knowing what, if anything, had been done to him.

---------------

“Say...” Aqua said, relaxing in a hot spring. “Do you think we should go after Kazuma after all?”

“He’ll be fine.” the other two said.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! I also do commissions! You can check everything out here! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

11