Chapter 3
791 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazuma was not fine. He was fantastic. At least, something in his mind felt like he was fantastic. Even if he was wearing a scaled down version of Sylvia’s dress but in green with red trim. She practically wouldn’t leave him alone unless he asked, making sure he had food, water, drinks, even things to do. He was practically living like a king.

“How long have I been here?” he asked, just curious since he was in and out of consciousness the first night.

“Hmm, almost a full day.” Sylvia laughed, tracing a finger on his cheek and nuzzling him into her chest. “I just want you to know how much love you’re going to get from me~” she teased, getting a mischievous grin as the human realized he could push his head further into the chimera’s chest.

“Hmm, I might need to spend more time in here then!” he laughed, pleasantly surprised that Sylvia was letting him get away with this. Soft breasts, whenever he wanted, it was absolutely his sanctuary as he groped the taller woman. “Maybe these are why I lost track of time!”

“Ah~!” the general moaned, misjudging Kazuma’s fondness for breasts as something wholesome. “You can spend as much time there as you want my love; they are quite soft~”

Something clicked in Kazuma's mind. Just for a second, like a lightning bolt of inspiration. What if she wasn’t there and he wanted breasts to grab, if she could assimilate anything then maybe, just maybe.

“Say.” he said, trying to put on his most diplomatic voice, “You said you attached these to yourself?” he spoke while still groping and fondling the woman’s chest.

“Yes, they took some getting used too but I think I settled on a good size,” Sylvia beamed, the attention and questions making one of her hands shake with happiness. “Oh, but I could always make them bigger, if you want darling.”

Ah, a moral crossroads, ask the woman who’s interested in him to give him matching tits so he could do things to himself while alone, or ask her to get bigger breasts for him to grope when they were alone. The toughest moment of Kazuma’s adventure had just presented itself. To have breasts, or to have bigger breasts to grab. The thought only lasted a second, but that second was extended into an eternity for the human. To squish someone else's chest, or to have a chest of his own to fondle and pleasure himself with. A question only a man could ask himself and answer.

The thought crystalized in a second. The ultimate answer.

“What if...” he said, trying to seem confident while wearing a seductress's dress and partial latex lingerie. “We both had giant breasts?”

There was another pause, Sylvia staring at him with a deadpan expression. With Kazuma matching her expression, the chimera’s expression didn’t change as her tentacles reached out from her back and hovered over her shoulders. Kazuma stayed firm in his expression, not letting it break from the deadpan emotionless look.

They reached out faster than he could even react. Wrapping around him and carrying him as Sylvia threw everything in her room to the side and strapped Kazuma down to the bed.

“This will hurt,” she said with an evil grin. Her hands transforming into razor sharp surgery equipment. “So darling, don’t hate me too much at making your wish come true.” Kazuma let out a blood curdling scream as she started the process of changing his flesh.

“ah~!” she said, stopping before she had begun. “that's such an adorable scream!”

“Wait! Sylvia!” Kazuma protested, the façade breaking just a bit. “Who’s going to have the breasts to give me? I can’t take yours! And do you have a medical license? Are your hands clean? What-” he was cut off by Sylvia giving him a kiss on the lips.

“I can assimilate anything, in any amount.” she whispered as she broke the kiss. “I have plenty of spare flesh to give you. So, you don’t need to worry about a thing, just let me work and you’ll have some soft bouncy breasts of your own, Kazuma~”

“Can I at least be knocked out first?” he pleaded, seeing the deadly knife hands approaching his chest. “isn’t that a medical standard?”

“For a few teensy little cuts?” Sylvia pouted, drawing one of her fingers across both of Kazuma’s pecs. The flesh being cut open just the smallest amount, still getting a scream from the human. “Surely you can handle this, I only need to make the cuts to start~” She continued, slowly making the cut wider and more precise with each finger as she kept his mouth right next to hers. “Or do you not want to have breasts like mine? Breasts that leave you wanting more? Where's your resolve, oh gender equality champion?”

‘Do it for the breasts, do it for the breasts, do it for the- hey her fingers are back to normal.’ he thought, seeing Sylvia’s hands move towards his face, not a speck of blood on her.

“Now, just lay back and let my body to the rest~” she cooed; her tentacles visible in the hostages' peripheral vision as they moved towards his chest. “This is the part that will blow. You. Away.”

There was already pain, yes, pain of having flesh sliced open. But frankly, Kazuma had dealt with worse, public humiliation, being melted, more public humiliation, falling from a tree and breaking his neck, being blown up, being arrested for mass property destruction, knowing Aqua and public humiliation. So, a little no anesthetic surgery was probably not that bad.

Probably. He thought and did everything to convince himself as his screams were muffled by Sylvia’s lips. He could feel her tentacles moving around inside his chest. Treating his innards like clay and moving things around. After a few seconds he felt a lot of pressure building, but he couldn’t see what was happening due to Sylvia blocking his vision. Was it to spare his psyche? Would it hurt even more if he saw? But he was still screaming in between the woman’s tongue forcing its way into his mouth.

Then he saw the bloodied tentacles back above Sylvia, the pressure in his chest was still there, but now there was extra weight. A lot of extra weight, and the sound of straining fabric. He looked down and saw the heavenly glow of the thing he loved more than having money and a warm bed.

Breasts, large, squishable, kissable breasts. Fondleable and all for him to play with. The ideal situation for someone like the NEET turned adventurer. He could feel the power welling up inside him, growing stronger as his meager mind processed what power he now had access to.

Then the pain of literally being cut into and having flesh molded into his body hit. Really, he should’ve expected this as he started to writhe around on the bed and felt his chest bouncing and heaving with each flail of agony.

“Wait! Stop flailing Kazuma!” Sylvia protested, trying to restrain him so she could do anything to actually help. “Okay, maybe I should’ve knocked him out.” she struggled some more to stop Kazuma’s screaming, before she decided to take a risk. Her tentacles wrapped around Kazuma and lifted him up.

And that’s where Kazuma’s memory stops. The pain was gone, nothing was visible for who knows how long. He woke up to something being drawn across his face. His arms and legs still immobilized, but the pain was gone. His eyes fluttered open, everything was still sore, but at least he could see his chest. His bouncy big new chest that would make it perfect even if his popular phase never came again.

“hm~?” he heard Sylvia’s voice but couldn’t see her. His newly fused on cleavage was frankly much closer to his face than he realized at first, and it was obscuring his vision. Something shifted behind him, or rather, so close to him it almost felt like he was moving as well. “Oh, darling~ you’re awake!”

He tried to look around and was pleasantly surprised that he could see Sylvia’s chest still wrapped around his head. But something was off, why wasn’t he fondling his own chest and Sylvia’s? He had free reign but nothing, was he broken?

“The boobs!” he blurted out, moving his head forward and finding something was holding him back. It didn’t feel like something as grabbing him though, so he tried to move forward again but felt something in his arms with the same sensation of being held. “I mean, my boobs!”

“How do you feel?” Sylvia asked, her hands carefully wrapping around and just brushing the tip of Kazuma’s new additions to his body. There was a pause as the human let out a soft moan at the sensitive new flesh being touched, but it passed when his face was cupped by two soft hands. “You were right, I should’ve knocked you out, can you forgive me?” The general had leaned down, giving Kazuma a heavy squish of her breasts on his ears and a pouty apologetic look.

“Damn you’re beautiful,” Kazuma said without thinking. Getting a giggle out of the woman. “Why can’t I move?”

“Because I absorbed you to stop the pain, silly,” she said, like it was no big deal. There was silence as Kazuma looked at her with wide eyes.

“Huh?”

“Well, I couldn’t just leave you in pain, darling,” she laughed, Kazuma feeling his limbs once again as he started to fall forward just a bit. “I’ll let you out now that you’re awake.”

---------------------

“Do you think Kazuma will actually come back?” Megumin asked her party members, now enjoying a vacation.

“Depends on how hard she goes at his butt,” Aqua laughed, no one was worried at all after he had insulted them for not treating him well.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! I also do commissions! You can check everything out here! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

13