Chapter 4 Phase 2 Activates [1]
179 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gracia Kingdom

Count Frost Territory 

Count Frost Mansion

------------------------------

After 1 week and 2 months wait, Lucas heard what he was waiting for.

"Arnold, Nova just contacted me and said he will reach Marvix place with the last batch within half an hour."

"Give him my thanks and say he should take a rest after it."Lucas said with a genuine smile feeling untold amount of gratitude toward Nova and Adrianna.

He almost cried with happiness at the deep bond. They almost never question his words and do what he tells them with a smile even if it is kidnapping 50,000 humans and killing them.

'Truly, they are the family to die for.'

"Thank you. Truly, words cannot express my appreci–"No need." Adrianna smiled.

Lucas also smiled and they hugged each other wordlessly. 

------------------------------

Count Frost Territory 

Savage Orge Marbix Paradise 

------------------------------

After an 8 hour journey Lucas reached the home of [SS-Rank] Orge Marbix living in his territory. 

Merbix too had settled in his territory and created his personal 500km land 'Merbix Paradise' just last year.

It is now a famous place.

Currently Lucas was standing in middle of this place, on the edge of an 20m wide hole leading to an underground circular room of 2km diameter. 

Same area as the village above it called 'Merbix Paradise' covers.

'The moment that will decide everything has come. Can I break away from my past life morals, rules and regulations? Or will I stay shackled by them even in another world?'

'If I fail here. All my dreams and plans for future, all the training I have been doing.........if I can't do this........'

'I will do this. I can't be weak-hearted. I will not back down. I will do this. I will do anything to achieve my dream.'

Pushing aside his negative thoughts and resolving himself. 

Lucas took a deep breath and jumped in the hole.

While in air Lucas sent mana from his Mana Core to his legs.

After a few seconds of falling through air. Lucas landed soundlessly.

From where he stood the underground room stretched roughly 1km in all directions. 

Visibility down here should have been low but he could see firball spell🔥 was being used at many locations.

Even without mana, with so many fireballs producing light. Air was warm and most of the cave was visible. 

However,excluding the humans here it was empty. Nothing but brown ground and brown walls.

The place was filled with low voices moaning in pleasure, begging to slow down or to go harder and faster, some couldn't even let out words, there was an large-scale orge on-going in shape of an circle .

Lucas almost laughed at the baffling situation. 

He expected, some will be crying begging whoever took them here to spare them.

Then there will be that bunch who will immerse themselves in carnal pleasure after accepting their looming death not wanting to die virgins.

But here knowing they will be killed. People had let their lust take over them.

They started to let go of their reservations. Men started fucking women other than their wives and wives stopped caring about who was ramming them openly.

Everyone jumped on whoever they found beautiful. 

Judging by the fluids scattered around the groups, they had already done it more than a few times but everyone seemed weirdly full of vigor and lust.

'Is this effect of Fear Of Death or is this effect of scent of Orge present here? Maybe both...' Lucas wondered for a moment then he stopped caring. 

'It is better this way. I will silently kill them one-by-one. My heart will not go soft if they don't beg at all, I guess.'

Making up his mind, Lucas moved toward the nearest sex crazed group with Demonic Sword - Alastor.

For a moment he had the heart to join the crazed sex party but he was more excited and nervous about finally scoring his first kill.

Guilt and Morales be dammed. Who in the world don't want to try everything there is be they just or unjust, moral or immoral?

--------------------------‐---

Count Frost Territory 

Edge of Orc Battleground

One of Green Goblins Dens

[ Cain pov ]

------------------------------

"Kiiiiii" Another goblin screamed as he jumped at me barehanded.

'Just how many of these are here.' I thought as I casually walked through one of this cave tunnels infested with goblins.

'He did say it is one of large-scale Goblin Tribes but aren't there just too many Goblins here? I have already killed around 400.'

'Did he give it to me because he knew there will be so many?' I wondered looking at the Red Sword in my hand.

Positioning my hand at an angle that the jumping Goblin will end up impaling himself I continued moving forward while adjusting my sword.

*Clang

"Hmm" Looking down in surprise, I find little green thing instead of being impaled in my sword through middle of his chest has a silver dagger in his right hand stretched toward my stomach and his heart is a little left to my sword.

The Goblin managed to avoid death by shifting a little and letting my sword pierce through his left chest.

A normal Adult Goblin height is around a normal Human Male Chest so for them the easiest place to target is stomach.

Because most of Armours there are soft in comparison to groin, chest and legs.

"Did you want to pierce my Armor with that? Muahahahahaha".

I swung my toward his heart and cut the unnamed cunning Goblin in 2.

"SMILESSS" I heard a scream from somewhere deeper in cave.

Looking down at remains of -Smiles- I also smiled,"What a funny name. You also have a fine weapon on you, my green friend."

Passing by it while also picking it's weapon I entering another tunnel,"Good thing I don't have to remember the way."

Two new Goblins appeared in my view, one tall enough to reach my chin, barehanded and another with metal rope in hand.

While I also sensed presence of a third one. 

"Did I enter Elite Goblins Area or something?"

Sorry for the delay, everyone.

4