Chapter 5 Phase 2 Activates [2]
172 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did I enter Elite Goblins Area or something?"Cain wondered aloud but of course what replied him were screams of Goblins as he cut them down and black smoke was absorbed from them in his armor.

Cain was wearing a black armor but even as he cut down Goblins one after another effortlessly his armor stayed clean without a drop of their reddish-green blood.

In middle of his Armor, on the chest part was a Transparent Crysal in Black Shade which contrary to when he started his Goblin Killing Spree was now half-filled with some unknown Green Liquid.

Looking at it, a grin uncontrollably spread on Cain face.  

"Just a little more. You bitch, just you wait. I will make sure that you experience what I did."

"So what if father dots on you and wants to make you the City Lord? Even if I am unqualified to be the City Lord after all I have accomplished and the backers I have gathered, all I have to do is make sure I am better than you in every way especially have higher potential than you."

"Keheheheehehe"

-----------------------------------

[Lucas pov]

----------------------------------                                                              [ Requirements for Advancement – 

  • Kill Normal Humans - 50,000/50,000
  • Kill Special Humans - 0/0                                            Rewards –
  • Phase 2 Activates
  • Advance to Rank S
  • Phase 2 Details —
  • Unlock Status Window Detailed
  • Enable Expand
  • Enable Scan
  • Enable Voice Feature

● Final Phase [Locked - Kill your 1st Special Human to Unlock]

[ Do you want to Advance?

Warning ⚠ Phase 2 activation will drastically change '??????????????' ]

"Can you start answering my questions after the update?"Lucas asked but like always received no reply.

When System 1st activated he was very happy but he didn't know whether he should feel fortunate or unfortunate that his System was an non-intractive one.

On one hand it meant there will be no scheming and planning to take over body or being used in some plot.

On other hand he will have less support and have to explore System functions himself slowly.

"Advance."Lucas said. Instantly his vision blackened and thoughts stilled.

His body fell with a thud.

A few moments later a red robe wearing Nova appeared some meters away from Lucas.

Through the ordinary robe one could make out Nova was a handsome man with golden eyes and hair. 

Nova got closer and picked Lucas up in princess carry with a complex expression. 

"Stopped Breathing. No heartbeat. All is good and going according to plan." 

Merbix voice came from behind him,"Executive Blood, Moon Emperor has ordered change in the plan. Don't offer Arnold to join us."

"What? Why?"Nova asked in confusion. 

Merbix eyes turned entirely black and he said to Nova,"As my subordinate you only have to follow my orders, no questions allowed unless you didn't understand what I want you to do. If you hadn't received his heart blood. I would have killed for asking for reason behind my order like it is the most normal thing to do. No matter the order and reason for it, just know I can easily take it out of you and grant it to someone else, consume it myself or just throw it away or make a Calamity Level mindless pet with it but he asked us not to do such a thing and put some trust in you instead. Do not ever, mistake my respect for him as me being understanding, compassionate or merciful willing to be mindful of my subordinates feelings, thoughts, relations or anything."

Nova immediately kneeled on one knee,"Will of Emperor is unquestionable." He repeated,"Please forgive me, Emperor."

"Mistake........forgive....he.....hehe...Executive Blood, you have immense potential. Don't let it be wasted. I expect you to be more restrained, you never know who you might encounter out of nowhere."

"Th..

....

...

....

..

.......

...

...

..

...

..

.....

...

..

......

...

 ......

......

....

........"

[Many hours later]

'Is this guy not the Emperor but some impersonator? He has been lecturing me for hours already? Isn't an Emperor supposed be someone busy? Were they just lies? Are Emperors usually this free and bored they will waste time like this lecturing others for hours for such a small thing?' Nova had an horrified expression on face.

'Just how long are you gonna warn me about about the dangers in the world?' Nova was about to lose his mind.

The Moon Emperor had been bombing him with warnings and information about oddities like, Hidden Dragon Lord who loves drinking and get 10 times more powerful and lustful when drunk, Mage knight who loves going incognito and collecting Artifacts and different techniques, some academy chairman who is overpowered as hell for her rank but weak to blackmail. She especially loves blackmail sex and whatnot.

Finally after some more hours –

"......you should go to Mega Academy City in Dawn Kingdom, there meet the one famous as Merciless Bastard. He is an teacher there famous for heartlessly destroying faces of everyone who fights him regardless of gender and age though not permanently. He will recognize you, you just to assist him in whatever he needs. Believe me, you will be surprised by what you see and learn there. Sadly, we need to end our conversation here for today. This body can't handle my possessions for much longer. So sadly, I will be going now. Remember to take care of our friend. There is much we want him to do for us. Muahahahahahaha"

"Undestood, Emperor. I thank the Emperor for blessing me with with your presence and such knowledge. I am honored to have received my next task personally from the Emperor."

The Blackness filling Merbix eyes disappeared and he fell on his knees and started huffing loudly. 

After gathering his breath for some minutes he commented,"Honestly, that was quite the experience."

Nova agreed,"Indeed."

He wanted to add,'I never knew he was this talkative and liked stretching things needlessly.' But he didn't dare, he was afraid Emperor will possess Merbix again to scold him for disrespect.

He didn't have the confidence to survive another useless information episode. 

"I will go rest first. You take care of him." Saying so Nova carelessly tossed Arnold at Merbix.

Merbix dodged and Arnold was back on floor.

"Like hell I will." Merbix said and kicked Arnold toward Nova.

After throwing Arnold back and forth for some minutes both finally decided to just leave him on ground.

Both Nova and Merbix jumped out of pit and did a slow walk toward exit of village together while talking.

"My next mission is in Mega Academy about assisting someone. What about you, Rix?

"Nothing new. Same 20 year old finding my new half-son, observing him and when ordered kill him. I am still struck on finding him part. I fear I will lose my head at the rate I am failing. Why would I even have any half son to begin with. I mean for the last 220 years I have been staying in this place. I settled here when I was an S-Rank and all child I had here include no halfling."

"....I think I now know why the Emperor mentioned that Hidden Dragon Lord."

Merbix"You don't mean.......right?"

"I do. I have seen recording of that encounter of yours 200 years ago. You could only scratch her even with your physical attributes. Her defense and weight were so ridiculous you could only do her the way she wanted. I found it so damn funny at that time. Merbix who is feared for his ridiculously high physical attributes even among ogries could only scratch that woman. It makes perfect sense now. Dragons are physically strongest creatures, especially in human form, their defense and weight is beyond imagination. To damage them with pure physical strength is madness. Only way to damage them is through mana that Orgy can't manifest."

"A dragon pregnancy period is 200 years. So if she did get pregnant then right now your son is 20 same age as when you got that mission. Unlike these weak humans you breed here a Dragon Lord bloodline can surely create a halfling."

"So much trouble."Merbix sighed. 

"Just what are they planning. Things are just getting more and more weird." Nova said.

"Nova, leave the thinking part to others. Let's just do what we are told and enjoy the life we have left."

"Surely. Let's do just that." Nova agreed.

4