Chapter 6 Selecting 1st Target
190 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haaaaaa" Lucas yawned and sat up.

Immediately a screen opened in front of his eyes.

[ Name - Lucas ]

[ Age - 27/Male ]

[ Likes - To act alone, to be confident and informed, Adrianna ]

[ Dislike - Overthinking, Fanatics, being out of loop 1uninformed of reason behind events happening involving him ]

[ Bloodline - 80%Human, 20% Demon ]

[ Race - Half Human ]

[ Attribute - ICE ❄ ]

[ Rank - S ]

[ Potential - A ]

[ SKILLS|ABILITIES ]

{COLD-BLOODED} {ICE HEART}

[ TECHNIQUES ]

{FROST FAMILY ONE MOVE FREEZE SWORD ART} {HIGHEST-LEVEL ICE MAGIC} {LOWEST-LEVEL FLAME MAGIC} {LOW-LEVEL WIND MAGIC} 

[ Equipment - 

Demonic Sword Alastor <DIVINE RANK> 

Slave Owner Ring Main <SS RANK>

Unnamed Frost Attribute Sword <SSS RANK>

Clock of Elf Queen Titania <SS RANK>

14+ Enhancement items. ]

[ Click on a item to get it's details. ]

[ Quest - Updated ]

[ Greedy for power ]

《 IN-PROGRESS 》

- Power always comes at a price but why pay that price yourself when you can have others pay for you. 

Obviously, it isn't that easy and things can take a turn for worse at any moment.

Objective - Kill Normal Humans 0/1,000,000

Kill Special Humans 0/3

Reward - Rank Increase ]

---

"Explain Special Humans." Lucas commanded. 

[ Special Humans to be short are individuals who can and do impact the whole world. Like by establishing new empires or world-wide organizations. Sometimes bringing a whole species to brink of extinction. ]

[ They are a Tier above Rare Geniuses, they are mostly Reincarnators, Transmigrators, and Chosen Ones of Gods. ]

Lucas was shocked speechless both by information and system knowing it cause his System was something that came with his sword - Alastor. 

It was not a goldfinger he got upon transmigrating. Granted to him by a being beyond understanding of the current him.

It came from his Demonic Sword. 

According to information he gathered in this world. 

Only 2 Divine Rank Weapons exist. 

Holy Sword - Vanessa and Demonic Sword - Asma.

Holy Sword Venessa is known to choose it's owner and whenever it's owner dies. It's disappears and choose a new owner.

While Demonic Sword - Asma belongs to Imperial Moon Family, rulers of Moon Continent. 

It is the symbol of Moon Emperor. 

"Possessing a Divine Rank Weapon whose existence has always been unknown myself. I would be a fool to believe more of such Divine Rank Weapons don't exist."

It is Arnold Frost beloved weapon according to game which he kept on him even in important meetings and parties.

"System is connected to Sword or rather, the Sword is the source of System? Did original Arnold also use the System, was that the reason he was able to reach SSS-RANK in the Game and was so bloodthirsty? Can all Divine Weapons grant their owners System access?"

"Umm" Lucas thoughts hard,"When I was A-Rank I could only use System for keeping tabs on my progress. I wonder what I can do now."

"Why is it that the 2 known Divine Rank Weapons and even mine an Unknown Divine Rank Weapon is a Sword? Shouldn't there also be matching Armours?"

Lucas decided to finish his Quests without causing ruckus if he can help it.

If he start behaving oddly without power to back it up. The Sun God Church might investigate. 

"System, show me the list of targets."

[ Searching for targets. ]

[ Detected 2 Potential Targets in Host Territory. 

1. John Insis 《 Transmigrator+Regressor 》

2. Roy Forenge 《 Chosen of Sun God 》]

"I will have to kill both of them and one more. Sorry, comrade."Lucas said with a frown.

"In the Game, Roy Forenge was one of playable characters. It is normal he gets his own cheat but this John Insis guy. It's my 1st time hearing about him and having regressed on top of being a transmigrator. He will surely become a headache if left alone. I can't imagine the secrets and information about future that he knows."

"I should start by killing him, not only will killing him increase my Special Kill Count, I can also get future knowledge from him. I am sure it will be helpful in filling up the gaps knowledge I have contains."

" System Select 《 John Insis 》as Target 1 "

[ 《 John Insis 》has been selected as Target 1 ]

[ Basic and Additional Information about Target 1 is being Provided. ]

[ Target Name - John Insis

Current Age - 19/Male

Likes - His Little Sister (18)

Dislikes - Being Helpless

Bloodline - 100% Human

Race - Human

Attribute - Earth

Rank - B

Potential – Currently Unknown, need to scan Target from Close Range

Description - Born in one of villages under Baron Troy. When he was 2, his mother is said to have died during his little sister childbirth. John's father named the little girl, Terra in memory of her mother. The three were living as a normal loving family until they came to Albert City and John's talent began to shine. Baron Troy whose only child is a Girl with B-Grade Potential, wanted to have the talented John as his son-in-law. He sponsored John to attend Gracia Kingdom Military Academy along with his daughter. Unfortunately for him while there John started his own harem full of talented and influential young ladies. He is currently in his 4th Year of Military Academy. 

Good luck Eliminating him. ]

Lucas,"FUCK NO! CANCEL! CANCEL! CANCEL! UNSELECT THE TARGET!"

[ Warning: You will be penalized if you kill another Special Individual before death of the one you have selected as Target. ]

Lucas,"If I kill him, Academy will surely investigate his death........was I too hasty?"

Lucas,"System, how long can I delay choosing?"

System,"Indefinitely."

Lucas,"..........Was I supposed to first investigate them before choosing? Is this System way of teaching me to first carefully read between lines and investigate before acting on what I momentrely believe to be the best decision."

[ You can think of it however you want. ]

Lucas,"So be it. John Insis. I don't know how you died, who killed you, what happened in your previous timeline. For all I know, I might have been the one to kill you in that Timeline as well. You might be prepared for me coming to kill you. Just know, no matter how much you prepare and how much you struggle death no destruction is inevitable."

------------------------------

3