Teaching Bullies A Lesson…!
193 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were 4 boys around Wen Huan, grinning with evil smirks. They already babbled about how he was an orphan and at the mercy of his uncle. Although Wen Huan was not retaliating against them by words, they still felt happy to curse him.

This group of bullies was once reported by Wen Huan when he saw them bullying a classmate. At that time, his mother was still alive, so they never moved against him. But now that his mother was dead, they took this chance to get revenge.

"Hey big head, stop running your mouth. Search him and take his money!"

One of them looked around as people started to watch them. So, he suggested taking his money and leaving for now.

After his mother's death, Wen Huan was treated worse than a dog by his relatives. He was always short on money. He even got money for school fees and books from his grandmother. But she was not in charge of anything, so he hardly got enough money to cover everything.

“If you don’t want to die, leave.”

For the first time, Wen Huan spoke. He was calm. His eyes showed no anger nor fear. It was as if he did not put this bunch of kids in his eyes.

All of them stopped talking and looked at him, not seriously considering his words. They looked at each other and silently agreed to beat him up to teach a lesson. None of them noticed a sharp knife in Wen Huan’s hand that he was holding inside his pocket.

They did not, but Xue Rong, who was running toward them, did.

“Give me a quick answer; is Wen Huan reborn in this world?”

According to the plot, Wen Huan stabbed his uncle when he was 8, but right now, he is just a little over 6. Xue Rong could only think this to explain why Wen Huan was thinking of using a knife this early when he had yet to suffer for another 2 years.

Again, systems angry voice sounded in his head…

(I already told you to stop! Yesss…!! He is not some pitiful, innocent kid- he is already a blackened villain! He will destroy anyone who harms him and will not be grateful to those who helped him! Don't jump into this mess. You are my last chance, and I don't wanna die...!)

System spoke loudly and desperately. She hoped that Xue Rong would understand the seriousness of the situation and stop getting into trouble. But he was not bothered by the pain in his head due to her cry and swiftly looked left and right before crossing the road.

He knew he was weak & there was no chance of winning against those 4. But the current problem was not those bullies but Wen Huan.

Xue Rong was certain that Wen Huan was holding a knife in his pocket and was determined to stab anybody who came closer. He thought of hundreds of solutions how to resolve this situation.

Xue Rong quickly took off his jacket and roughly wrapped it around his right hand without stopping to run.

One of the bullies had enough of this and came closer to snatch the money. Wen Huan was also ready & just as that boy came closer, he took out the knife!

It was a regular kitchen knife with a sharp corner. There was no need to guess that it was more than enough to make a big hole in the stomach.

“Ahhh…!!”

All boys screeched in fear and took a few steps back. The one in front also attempted to distance himself from Wen Huan, but it was still not enough.

Just as the knife was about to pass through that boy's stomach, Xue Rong arrived and caught that knife swiftly with his right hand. For a moment, he was surprised & looked at Wen Huan with surprise.

Wen Huan had long since noticed someone was running towards them, but he thought he was just in haste to cross the road.

The boy who almost reached heaven dropped to the ground with a thud. He shuddered with fear and hastily ran towards his friends. Others were not in a condition to worry for him. They were about to pee in their pants from this shock.

Wen Huan, who had lost his knife, looked at Xue Rong with his dark eyes. He hated those holier-than-thou people who always put their noses in other people’s business.

Xue Rong was not troubled by his stare. He was staring into those eyes that drove him to lose his reason. He was not supposed to help him, at least not until knowing the whole plot. But he couldn’t wait when he saw Wen Huan was about to enter the wrong path in his second life.

“Kiddo, children are not allowed to play with a knife!”

Ignoring Wen Huan’s stare, Xue Rong smiled and even stroked his silky hair.

Wen Huan was bewildered and took a step back. He was about to lose his balance when Xue Rong caught him in time.

Bai Li, who also ran after Xue Rong, was delayed due to traffic & she saw all that had happened. When she saw Xue Rong catching the knife by hand, her heart almost jumped to her throat.

“Xue Rong!”

Bai Li rarely gets this angry. Xue Rong knew that situation was not good, but he was an expert in calming her flames.

“Just in time, police officer! I want to report these bad boys. They were bullying this little kid. Although he tried to use a knife, it was self-defense! Pure and authentic self-defense! Arrest these criminals who forced just a little kid into this desperate situation. This city's safety is on your shoulders!”

All bullies were stupefied. ‘We forced him to use a knife?! Please, bro! We just bullied him a little! He hardly ever has 10 yuan. It's not enough to even buy a coffee for us! We had yet to touch him, but he was eager to stab with a knife!’

Xue Rong took refuge behind Wen Huan, and Bai Li also calmed down. She knew what Xue Rong did was right & she will never scold him for it. As a police officer, she has always taught him to help those who are in need. It’s just that she was concerned about him.

Bai Li’s face turned icy as she looked at those boys who bullied Wen Huan.

“It’s a criminal offense to bully someone and snatch the money. Would you like to come and enjoy prison? What a disgrace! Bullying a kid who is not even half of your age! Get lost & don’t ever bully anyone again! Be ready for beating next time!”

As an officer who worked for 14 years, Bai Li’s aura was frightening. Just in a minute, not even a shadow of those boys remained there.

Now Bai Li turned towards Wen Huan & she was about to scold him, but at this moment, Xue Rong, who was hiding behind Wen Huan, stood in front of him as a formidable shield.

For Wen Huan, it was the first time someone shielded him like this. His heart trembled vigorously & he stared at Xue Rong’s back. Xue Rong’s next words made him even more baffled.

Xue Rong looked seriously into Bai Li’s eyes and shook his head. His meaning was obvious. ‘Don’t Scold him’.

“Mom, let’s go to the police station. We have to report child abuse.”

He said nothing more and turned towards Wen Huan, who was yet to come out from this shock.

Xue Rong gently took Wen Huan’s right hand and rolled his sleeves backward. Numerous hideous purple-blue marks and cuts were all around his hand. Even Bai Li, who worked for over 14 years in the crime field, was shocked for a moment.

“Alright. Let's go.”

She did not question Wen Huan nor said anything additional to Xue Rong. She only needed one glance to confirm where those wounds came from.

As they entered the car, Wen Huan sat in a corner. Xue Rong also got in after him and again brushed his hair before sitting in another corner.

Wen Huan just ignored him and looked outside. The car was moving at a steady pace. His mind slowly drifted as he started to think about the last week.

People might presume that when he was dying in the hospital, he was very unwilling and desperate for revenge. But only he knew that what he felt was surprisingly relief.

Relief that he no longer has to suffer by himself. He does not have to be constantly on guard because someone might stab him in the back. He will no longer see those happy families and foolishly yearn for a moment of support and love.

Wang Li sure gave his dull life a different color. But turned out that it was scarlet red, dyed by his own blood.

He was not a bit reluctant to leave this world as he had lost the feeling of belonging here.

He did not fear death. For him, it was his ultimate salvation.

But what he did not expect was that he would travel back to the time when he was 6 years old.

Before a week, he woke up in this body. Although he was happy to die, he was not a suicidal person. In his past life, what did he not suffer from? So, after getting this chance, there was no way he would just waste it and die merrily again.

From his past life, he already knows that he only has 25 years to live. It was enough time to drag all his enemies to hell. He was planning for this whole week how to effectively get rid of his relatives first and then gradually develop the power to strike Xiao Ming down.

Everything was under his control, but today his unexpected encounter with Xue Rong changed the direction of his plan.

As he thought about this, he glanced at Xue Rong. He was leaning back on his seat with his eyes closed. There was a faint smile on his lips. His slightly long hair draped over his eyebrows. Wen Huan had a feeling to move them back. He was about to reach for him but stopped.

What the hell was he doing?! He shook his head and again glanced outside.

 

 

11