Chapter 77
635 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The room is quiet, there is no light in the room, and it is airtight.

    The two of them were warmly arched under the quilt, like a big steamer, and the joints were sweating.

    The eyes of the two met in the dark, they couldn't see clearly, they were wet like they were on fire, the man breathed slightly, took a breath, turned over and lay down on his back, and lay down for three minutes, probably calmed down, when Xu Yan He was about to get out of bed and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm going to take a shower."

    The light turned on, and the man entered the bathroom, and then there was the sound of rushing water.

    Xiang Yuan lay on the bed staring at the ceiling, struggling for a minute.

    ...

    The bathroom door was pushed open by a thin crack, and the dense wind poured in slightly from the gap, blowing away the accumulated mist. The man's back was facing away, and he had just taken off his shirt. His back was broad and tough, with cold texture lines, The trousers were still on, hanging loosely around his narrow waist. The back is along the deep concave spine line, and the sharp lines of muscles make it cold, thin and powerful.

    The waistband has just been undone.

    Being hugged from behind, he was taken aback for a moment, then lowered his head, his white and slender arms were tightly wrapped around his waist.

    The back was soft and full of elasticity, and Xiang Yuan pressed his face against his back and whispered, "I'll help you."

    ...

    The next day.

    It was almost ten o'clock when Xiang Yuan woke up, she opened her eyes in a daze, and saw the man she had been thinking about sitting beside the bed, instantly revived, flung herself into his arms, buried him on his neck, and took a deep breath , rubbing hard in his warm and spacious embrace.

    "It feels so good to see you when I wake up in the morning!!"

    The man looked down at the woman nestled in his arms, like a kitten, with a soft voice, coquettish with him softly. I really like myself when I come out.

    Xu Yanshi was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching her tightly hugging his waist like a koala and arching her in her arms. She took out the wallet on the bedside table and took out two pieces of paper from the interlayer. Just put it in.

    The two of them didn't go to bed until four o'clock last night. He used to wake up at eight o'clock. When she woke up, he was idle and bored writing.

    Xiang Yuan raised her head and asked him in a low voice: "What is this?"

    Xu Yanshi folded the two pieces of paper and handed them over, asking her to choose one: "Didn't you want a love letter?" "

    Why two?"

    "One is not, so I can't choose I don’t have to read it.”

    Xiang Yuan got up from his arms, annoyed, and stared at him fiercely, “Why are you like this! I won’t pick it! Or tell me which one is it!” “You really don’t want to pick it? Forget

    it . " Xu Yanshi didn't take this set, and wanted to take it back.

    "..."

    Xiang Yuan pursed his lips, and was led away by him again, "Wait a minute, let me see first!!"

    The man folded his arms and waited for her to pick slowly.

    The curtains were open a crack, and light leaked in and fell on the floor, making the room dim.

    Xiang Yuan looked at the two sheets of paper on the bed solemnly, and took out one with a hesitant expression.

    Seeing her trembling look, Xu Yan couldn't help laughing, and finally teased her: "Are you sure?" The

    girl's eyes narrowed, her expression was particularly panicked, and she took another letter carefully, watching his expression change tentatively , but this man is too calm, all of them have an expression of watching the show.

    In the end, I took a piece of paper as if I were dead, and when I opened it, there were words!

    selected!

    She excitedly flipped through the other one, and when she opened it, there were words, very short, just one line of English.

    You'll never have to go through anything alone, ever again, because you have me now.

    You don't have to go through wind and rain anymore, because you have me.

    ——

    Exactly the same, both are.

    Xiang Yuan originally wanted to say that you are kidding me again.

    "Are you writing something so simple just to please me?"

    "I thought too much, I picked it up on the Internet."

    "..."

    Xu Yan smiled and picked her up from the bed: "How was last night?"

    Last night...

    Speaking of last night, Xiang Yuan's heart felt hot, as if there was a burst of hot air rushing through her blood.

    Afraid that he would feel uncomfortable, she took the initiative to go into the bathroom and said that she would help him with her hands.

    She never thought that she would be so sore and tired, her hands became sore within two strokes, and her absent-mindedness hurt him. Xu Yanshi finally pinched her waist helplessly and asked her to go out in a hoarse voice. Her eyes were especially helpless and funny.

    Xiang Yuan also works out and does yoga every day.

    I didn't expect that I couldn't help my boyfriend with my hands.

    Sadness...

    Suddenly she thought of last night and saw the tattoo on his waist, xys. Super narcissistic.

    This is the first time I've seen someone tattoo my name.

    "You narcissist."

    Xu Yan smiled and didn't answer, directly threw the clothes to her and put them on her head, watching her lazily like a headless fly that couldn't get into the sleeves, but didn't refute.

    ...

    The mood was not very high all morning.

    When Gao Leng and the others arrived, Xu Yanshi was ordering and had just put his wallet into his pocket. Gao Leng rushed up and threw himself into Xu Yanshi's arms, hooked his neck, and rubbed against him vigorously. peel off.

    Gao Leng looked at him aggrievedly: "Boss, you won't let me hug you now!"

    Xu Yan glanced at him and said coldly, "My brother has a family." "

    ..."

    "..."

    "..."

    Waiting for Xu Yan to leave with coffee, they stayed at the front desk to order.

    Gao Leng was dumbfounded, and murmured to You Zhi: "Where is the boss's girlfriend, who can make the boss so cold and cold before, and now become so coquettish?" You Zhi looked back at Xiang Yuan who was sitting on the

    seat , seems to see something.

    But Gao Leng, the fool, is still chattering: "You said that the boss has a girlfriend, and he is so close to our group leader, isn't his girlfriend jealous?" Gao Leng has not changed to the group leader

    . This title, he felt kind. You Zhi said abruptly, "Have n't

    you ever thought that the boss's girlfriend might be team leader Xiang?

    " Xiang Yuan felt that the eyes of the wave of people walking over had the posture of a trial. "Boom!" Cups of coffee were placed on the table. Immediately afterwards, there was a "snap"! Several people pulled away the stool almost at the same time, staring at them like tigers, their ambiguous eyes flicked back and forth on them, with evil smiles hanging on the corners of their mouths, and they continued to do it in unison. Xiang Yuan had the feeling of being attacked by a pack of wolves, so he took a sip of coffee guiltily and cleared his cough. Xu Yanshi wore a white shirt and sat calmly by the side. Later, when she heard Xu Yan say, "Who is this sea urchin ? " Who is that sea urchin essence? Finally, his eyes locked on You Zhi.

    Only then did Gao Leng realize: "It's really a sea urchin. I didn't notice it just now. Why is your hair like this?"

    With a teammate like Gao Leng, you will never gain the upper hand in front of the boss.

    You Zhi said every word: "This is called tin foil hot."

    Shi Tianyou added: "It really looks like sea urchin essence, and the boss's words still hit the nail on the head."

    Gao sneered and slapped the table.

    Powerful, directly off topic.

    This pre-emptive move is quite effective. Xiang Yuan feels more and more that this man is excellent, after leaving for so long, Yu Wei is still there.

    Xu Yanshi's plane departed from Beijing at nine o'clock in the evening. He was ready to leave at two o'clock. He was quite straightforward. After paying the bill, he went downstairs directly. He didn't go back to say goodbye, and sent a WeChat message to Xiang Yuan.

    xys: "Let's go."

    Xiang Yuan didn't hear the sound from her mobile phone in her bag, and when she took it out and saw this WeChat message, twenty minutes had passed.

    I hurriedly sent back: "Why did you leave without saying anything?"

    xys: "There are too many people, and it is troublesome to talk about it. The main reason is that you are sad."

    In fact, I was afraid of seeing her reluctant eyes. She didn't dare to show it in front of people, she had to suppress her emotions, she couldn't control her emotions, so she just left. Xiang Yuan: " Already sad

    ." xys : "Really?

    " You." xys: "Come down, I haven't left yet, the parking lot is waiting for you."

    Seeing this, Xiang Yuan almost grabbed her bag and ran to the parking lot without saying a word. She had never run so fast before, and almost exhausted all her strength in her life. As long as she thought of a man waiting for her downstairs, Her steps could not help but quicken, her heart beat like a drum, as if it was about to jump out of her heart, the blood was rushing!

    Sure enough, there was an empty underground parking lot.

    Xu Yanshi was leaning against the front of the car and waiting for her, leaving the big black bag aside.

    Xiang Yuan rushed over and threw herself into his arms, holding the familiar strong and lean waist and hard chest. She pressed her face against his neck, rubbing it vigorously, soaking up the warmth in his neck, rubbing it over and over again.

    She was panting to calm her frantic heartbeat, her temples were throbbing, she couldn't hear any sound, her ears were buzzing, and even her cochlea was hot, she asked him in a low voice: "Why haven't you left yet? "

    Xu Yanshi hugged her and pecked her ear: "You didn't come back, I thought you were unhappy." "

    I'm not happy to let you go, so why don't you go?" "

    I want to make you happy before leaving." "

    Then if I haven't seen the news, aren't you going to miss your flight?"

    "You can only change your flight."

    Finally, Xiang Yuan couldn't bear it and looked up at him.

    "Xu Yanshi, do you like me so much?"

    He rarely joked, looking at her, the seriousness and seriousness in his eyes made her jump.

    "You know that there are four ways to write fennel in fennel beans."

    "Huh?"

    Xu Yanshi said, "The abbreviation of Xu Yanshi also has two meanings. The tattoo on my waist is not xys, but xy's. Do you understand?

    " garden

0