Chapter 78
653 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xu Yanshi stayed in the United States for seven days. When she came back, she was jet-lagged for three days, so she went to Beijing to find Professor Liang.

    Even though they broke up a bit last time, Liang Qin was still happy to see him, and led him into the house with his hands behind his back, and ordered his wife to go out to buy some food. Xu Yan was not polite at all, and said politely to Madam Liang: "Please It’s gone.”

    After many years, I saw Mr. Goodbye, the proud student back then, with sore nose and tears in her eyes. She lowered her head, wiped the corners of her eyes, and wiped away the tears, saying: “You two have a good chat, I’ll go buy it.” Vegetables."

    The two men looked at each other silently as she changed her shoes and went out.

    I was speechless for a moment.

    Liang Qin glanced at him, and said in a deep voice, "Come with me."

    After speaking, he took the lead into the study with his hands behind his back.

    Xu Yanshi followed in.

    Liang Qin turned on the light and pointed to a stool for him to sit on. He himself stood in front of the bookcase, rubbed some incense, and asked while lighting it, "What's the matter?" "

    I've discussed it with the leader—"

    Liang Qin interrupted impatiently: "Okay, don't use such formal words. Come to perfunctory me and lead, aren’t you the vice president? You don’t even have the right to speak?”

    Xu Yanshi smiled, “July to August is fine, but I have to come back in August at the latest. The company has a project and I have to Take it personally."

    Liang Qin blew out the fire, glanced back at him, and said softly: "Okay, August will let you come back early. This time we are cooperating with the army, so there will be an air force special to accompany us The Ministry of National Defense also sent two military experts. Everyone attaches great importance to it. Don’t take it seriously. No matter how important the project is, it must obey the country’s arrangements. I will try my best to help you reconcile it. This quota is hard-won, you know How many times has Situ visited me tomorrow?"

    Xu Yanshi nodded, "I know."

    The room fell silent again.

    Liang Qin turned to him and said, "I remember you told me when you graduated that your only dream in this life is to become a top GNSS engineer. Do you still remember that?"

    "Remember."

    Liang Qin put the incense pot on the table, he pulled out the chair and sat down, looking at the Phalaenopsis on the window sill with melancholy eyes.

    "Two days ago, Feng Jun came to see me and asked me, how have you been these past few years?" Speaking of this, Liang Qin raised his eyes and looked at Xu Yanshi deeply, "Xu Yanshi, what do you say about your past few years?" How are you doing? Are you satisfied with yourself? Do you think you have changed?"

    Nearly five years after graduation, his life is not satisfactory.

    He also asked himself many times, Xu Yanshi, have you changed?

    He didn't speak.

    Liang Qin leaned on the sofa, leaning on the armrest with his elbows and covering his mouth with his palms. He raised his head and looked carefully at the childish person in front of him. His brows were as cold as usual, his outline was tougher and sharper than before, and his face was thinner than before. Even the eyes are as clean as ever, black and white.

    It's just that in those eyes, no persistence can be seen anymore.

    Liang Qin smiled and poured himself a cup of tea.

    "It would be a lie to say that I am not disappointed. I came to you with hope. I thought you would cherish this opportunity to go to Tuslan with me even if you resign immediately. But I didn't expect that you told me to think about it. Of course, I am not blaming you. It may be that we are old pedants and old-fashioned in our thinking." "

    When Xu Yan was alive, it was easy for people to live, but it was difficult to live with dreams." "

    As a teacher, I can only help you At this point, you have to walk the rest of the way by yourself, but no matter which way you go, I respect you from the bottom of my heart. To tell you the truth, I have seen too many old friends sacrifice their families and children, Sacrificing love and running on the front line of scientific research, but in the end, the contribution of the research results to the road of scientific research in China may be negligible, and history will not remember us—" "Teacher, I understand." Liang Qin did not continue, and

    finally

    nodded , as if to say something more, but I heard him say——

    "Your gentlemen face north, and I face west. As long as there are people who follow, no one will leave. I am, the old ghost is, and so is Zhang Yi."

    ...

    After the meal was over, Xu Yan said goodbye.

    When the people walked away, Madam Liang couldn't hold back and dropped her chopsticks.

    "I heard it when I came back. What did you say to him! Is he willing these years? It's not that you don't know his situation. How uncomfortable is he when you just said that?" "Okay, stop

    talking I'm not afraid that he will become like—"

    Mrs. Liang: "Who? Just the proud student who forgot his money as soon as he got rich and was arrested and sent to prison for embezzling public funds? Can Xu Yanshi be the same as him? Can you tell from the Internet? He is making a lot of money now, do you think he has disrespected you? I really feel sorry for him."

    Liang Qin was silent, knowing that he had gone too far just now.

    He was just scared too. Too many people get lost on the road of dreaming, and he is just afraid that even Xu Yanshi will forget his original intention.

    ...

    Go out of the corridor.

    When Xu Yan received a text message from Professor Liang, he looked down and replied that it's okay, teacher take care.

    Although Liang Qin's words hurt people, they did wake him up.

    At that time, Xu Yanshi was not in a good mood.

    Except for the occasional video with Xiang Yuan at night, he has no emotions. On weekdays, Lin Kairui feels that he is about to become a walking refrigerator, and everyone is cold.

    But it seems that this is the real Xu Yanshi.

    Xiang Yuan gave him a countdown on WeChat.

    Xiang Yuan: "xuxuxuxuxu, there are still five days."

    Xiang Yuan: "xuxuxuxuxu, there are still three days."

    Xiang Yuan: "xuxuxuxuxu, there is one more day

    . " The more he looked forward to it, Xiang Yuan played a prank and started to tease him.

    Xiang Yuan: "Xu Yanshi, we have to work overtime this weekend."

    Xys replied after a few minutes: "You Zhi said no."

    Xiang Yuan: "It's over, I will come to

    my aunt tomorrow." Just came here, irregular menstruation?"

    Xiang Yuan: "...how do you remember?"

    Xys: "You Zhi said you didn't go to work that day."

    Xiang Yuan: "Why do you have such a good memory, but it's okay, I often remember I can’t live with my aunt’s life, so help me remember it from now on!”

    …

    Xiang Yuan pulled out his mobile phone, looked at the twenty-eighth number on the calendar, his heart was beating non-stop, and his face was blushing uncontrollably , she was looking forward to it anxiously, why did this day pass so long... Why is it not yet the 30th, I really want to see him.

    Compared with the turmoil in Xiangyuan.

    Xu Yanshi, the man who started the countdown on his mobile phone, never looked at the time again. The calendar countdown on his mobile phone has not been turned on since the day it was recorded, and he doesn't even calculate how many days are left.

    Work calmly throughout the process, talking about clients and projects.

    The schedule is full, and I don't have that in mind at all.

    Lin Kairui was the first to discover Xu Yanshi's tattoo. The two of them went out to socialize that day. Xu Yanshi drank too much and changed clothes in the office. cast a glance.

    As a result, I saw a black tattoo.

    Terrible, tut tut sighed: "You actually have tattoos."

    Xu Yanshi put on a coat for herself and hummed. It was a bit of an unlucky day when the tattoo was just done. Xiang Yuan videotaped him and wanted to see his abs.

    The neat, clean and smooth three English letters were half-covered under his trousers.

    Xu Yanshi's whole body was indifferent, and the flat and thin abdominal muscles were slightly effective. They were spread flat, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, and a smooth figure. It was indeed tighter and slender, and it seemed to be thinner when wearing clothes.

    Without further ado, Lin Kairui turned around and went downstairs to apply for a fitness card.

    I don't know if it was picked up by Xiang Yuan, the crow's mouth, or if the fate is so difficult that success is so rare.

    On the evening of May 29th, Xiang Yuan received a call from the flight team. She had taken the test for a pilot's license in the early years. Later, there happened to be a batch of discontinued navigators and there was no place to dispose of them. Xiang Yuan donated all the navigators to her previous one. flying team.

    As a result, there is a problem with this batch of navigation, and she has to take someone there for testing, and she has to go back to Beijing.

    Xiang Yuan: "There is a problem with a batch of rescue navigators in the flight team. The coach asked me to take the maintenance master there. Do you think the coach will be angry if I don't go?" xys: "There is no need to bring the maintenance master,

    then I can fix the batch navigation."

    The

    two of them never expected that meeting on May 30 would be such a scene.

    Xu Yanshi was wearing a black cross-body bag behind her back, dressed in black and wearing a peaked cap, standing in the crowded terminal building, with one hand in her pocket, and the other holding her mobile phone with two fingers, with a disengaged and indifferent expression on her face.

    Xiang Yuan was dragging a suitcase and wearing a short-sleeved A-line skirt, winking at the tall and thin man in the crowd meekly and mischievously.

    The terminal building was bustling with people coming and going, and the announcement sound of the radio echoed coldly and uninterruptedly in the crowd.

    The two accurately found each other in the crowd, and then turned in each other's direction, both couldn't help laughing.

    It seems to be laughing at the arrangement of fate, and at their own so-called sense of ritual.

    Xu Yan straightened up and strode towards her.

    Xiang Yuan also dragged his suitcase and ran straight towards him.

    In the turbulent crowd, they walked towards each other unswervingly in front of those envious or curious gazes, separated by those crowded heads.

    "All the navigators are not broken, but the audit has expired, and a batch of registration codes needs to be downloaded again," Xu Yanshi said to the coach after finishing the test, taking off the earmuffs, "but these instruments have been discontinued, so I have to ask the manufacturers for the registration codes. , maybe there is, I will try my best to find a way.”

    The coach is fat, square, and smiled honestly: “Thank you so much.”

    Xu Yanshi was sitting in the co-pilot of the plane, looking at Xiang Yuan who was about to board the plane not far away, and said in a low voice. I asked: "Are you a professional rescue team?"

    The coach also stared at Xiang Yuan, answering every question: "Yes, flying rescue, transporting supplies and so on, Miss Xiang also got her pilot's license with me. Miss Xiang is very happy. If she is caring, she will come back to participate in our rescue when she is free, and she will donate some supplies to us from time to time."

    Xu Yanshi handed him the headset: "Contact the ground."

    The coach did as he did, and then transferred the headset to him. Xu Yanshi: " Guidance, please ask Miss Xiang, what is she doing?"

    Not long after, Xiang Yuan's pleasant voice came from the earphone:

    "

    Mr. A pleasant voice came from the side: "Remember to check the navigation, I have asked the guide to connect the location to your navigation." Then she asked the co-pilot beside her: "Is the route fixed?" "It is fixed."

    The

    voice As soon as it landed, the helicopter on the tarmac suddenly rose from the ground like a wind, and the wind danced around.

    Xu Yan lowered her head.

    Following the flight arc of the helicopter, the navigation slowly drew a green route.

    On the other end of the earphone, someone said slowly: "Xu Yanshi, look."

    "I saw it."

    "Do you know what it is?"

    "Love."

    "Wow, I draw so well?!"

    "Well, it's pretty standard." Xu Yan said without changing expression.

    When the thread was broken, the coach looked at the messy ball of twine, and couldn't help interjecting: "Dude, stop kidding, can this be love?" Xu

    Yanshi: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

    "No. "

    Normal."

    The coach's small eyes gleamed excitedly. Looking at this indifferent handsome man, he felt that this man must be a thief who would catch girls. : "Do you have any tips for chasing girls that you can pass on?" "

    When you can see that this is a love, you will have it." "

    ..."

    At night, Xu Yanshi is not a member of the flying team, so she can only follow Yuan returned to the base.

    Jia Mian arranged a room for him, and I don't know where the vigilance came from. After he arranged the person in, he subconsciously took his sister away. Dragging away impatiently, "Okay, he will take care of himself, what are you messing up here, go back to your room!" "

    Brother, get out of the way, I'll have a word with him."

    Jia Mian refused : "Is there anything to talk about in the middle of the night, I will talk about it tomorrow." "

    ..."

    So Xiang Yuan could only stand at the door and say goodbye to Xu Yan in a serious manner: "Mr. Xu, go to bed early, thank you for your help today "

    Xu Yan looked down at her, and said coldly, "You're welcome."

    Even Lu Huaizheng, who was passing by, couldn't help but stare at the man, and said to Jiamian with a smile, "Xiang Yuan has grown up and is very polite."

    Xiang Yuan: "Mr. Xu, good night."

    Xu Yanshi: "Good night, Miss Xiang."

    ...

    It's twelve o'clock in the middle of the night.

    Lu Huaizheng heard a light knock on the door from the next room.

    He was sensitive and couldn't fall asleep at the slightest movement, so he simply took his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Xu Yanshi was half-sitting on the window sill and smoking. The second floor was a partition, the floor was not high, and the window sill was short. He was half-sitting, with one leg resting on the ground and the other loosely resting on the window sill. There was an ashtray beside him. With a cigarette in his hand, it was loosely placed on the ashtray.

    He looked at the dark night outside the window, the lights flickered in his eyes, and his eyes, like the evening water, slowly fell on Xiang Yuan.

    Then he quickly retracted, lowered his head and lightly dusted off the cigarette ash, "Your brother is asleep?"

    Xiang Yuan hummed.

    "I'm here to bring you a quilt. It's going to be a little cold here at night."

    The man was wearing a white shirt with open cuffs and neckline, and the sleeves were rolled up to the elbows, revealing a clean and strong arm, which was more beautiful than usual. The meticulously buttoned abstinence and coldness are more lazy and sexy.

    He put out the cigarette in the ashtray in front of him, lowered his head and smiled, "Come here."

    Xiang Yuan walked over obediently.

    He was still half-sitting on the window sill, and when she passed by, he closed the curtains, folded his arms and leaned against the window frame, as if he had drunk wine, and lazily raised his chin and drooped his eyelids to look at her: "Just come A quilt delivery?"

    Looking at his teasing and careless eyes, Xiang Yuan's heart beat unexpectedly quickened, beating wildly in his chest like a drum, and his cochlea was getting hotter.

    A dim desk lamp was on in the room, the light was yellowish, the curtains were drawn, it was extraordinarily quiet and warm, the blood rushed to her head dizzily, and she asked him in a low voice: "Can you leave tomorrow?" Xu Yanshi hummed

    , Then he took her hand, wrapped it around his waist, wrapped her in his arms, and looked up at her slightly.

    The eyes of the two blended in the air, like insoluble sugar, staring at each other viscously and intensely.

    ...

    the next second.

    I don't know who took the initiative, but the two kissed passionately. In the empty room, the sound of pecking and pecking echoed when the two kissed, and even the ambiguous, charming and heart-shattering whisper of kissing... gradually became lighter and heavier.

    Xiang Yuan's heart was on fire, he stretched his hand into his shirt, he grabbed it and put it behind his waist, then Xu Yanshi was still half-sitting on the window sill, while kissing her, he began to unbutton his shirt with one hand, all unbuttoned, He didn't take it off, hugged her and kissed her heavily, taking her breath into his body, the breathing in his ear became more and more disordered, Xiang Yuan was dizzy and called his name in a low voice.

    "Huh?"

    The man answered her in a low voice, buried his head on her neck, and kissed her all the way.

    Xiang Yuan buried his hands in his stubble, and was kissed by his neck, panting like a small fish lacking oxygen... He was

    stripped naked and thrown on the bed three or two times...

    That night's experience was not too great. good.

    He didn't come out by himself, Xu Yanshi didn't expect the little girl to come twice within three minutes, and then she cried and hurt.

    Hastily ended.

    ...

    The next day he left early and went back to Beijing to wait for her.

    On the car driving to the city, the streets became wider and wider, the trees on both sides of the road became taller and taller, and the street lights lined up to illuminate the road ahead of him. He slowly merged the car into the traffic flow.

    A message of sympathy popped out of her phone, which she was curious but also inexplicably confident: "Are you comfortable last night?"

    Xu Yanshi drove the car with one hand, and replied out of conscience -

    xys: "It's comfortable."

0