Chapter 81
588 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before going to Tuslan.

    Xu Yanshi finished her work ahead of time and stayed in Xi'an for a week.

    That week was probably the most absurd day in his nearly thirty years. Xiang Yuan went to work during the day and came back at night to have sex with him. The two of them are getting more and more sophisticated, the man is already self-taught in bed matters, the more practice makes perfect, and the more postures. The control of the atmosphere became more and more proficient, and he even completely grasped Xiang Yuan's seven inches. Wherever it is sensitive, it will melt at the touch of a touch. He knows it well after doing it a few times. Sometimes he likes to tease her. She said some nonsensical words in her ear, and the woman's cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were full of shock, as if she couldn't believe that he would say such things. Very simple.

    Men are very early on this matter, they are curious and exciting when they are young. Ripe now, is pure catharsis. He is not too lustful, more often, it is the unsatisfactory things in his life that make him a little breathless, and he has no time to think about these things, so he has been single for so many years. This pleasure is really not enough.

    The evening was sinking, the fishing fire on the other side was brightly lit, and the calm lake surface was shining with colorful lights, like her lips with lipstick, shining in the dark night.

    The man smoking through the twilight heard the sound of parking downstairs, his heart was dry, and he couldn't help laughing that he was like a boy in his early twenties.

    This night, the two had just finished, and this time the battle stretched to an hour and a half.

    The little girl Xiang Yuan is also very enlightened, she can learn everything quickly, and after a few times of training, no one may be in control of the situation. Men and women are inherently less dominant in this regard, so quickly before, Xu Yanshi expected that this girl would not usually solve it by herself, and she would yell again and again if she did anything casually.

    Xiang Yuan went to take a bath, and Xu Yan was sitting on the sofa chair on the balcony, puffing and puffing, all the obscene words and songs popping up in her mind.

    When I was young, I read the so-called banned book-"Jin Ping Mei" out of curiosity.

    He has a good memory, especially when he was a child. He still remembers that sentence——

    "Mandarin ducks in brocade tents, phoenixes in embroidered quilts. A kind of flirtatious attitude: look at the fragrance and skin, taste the dark jade flute, and taste the parrot tongue."

    …

    After smoking a cigarette, Xiang Yuan came out of the shower, and saw a half figure with the back of his head shaved neatly. I don't know if it was requested by Professor Liang, but he shaved it especially short, even the hair on his forehead was cut short. The cut is clean, and it makes the whole facial features even more sharp, not delicate, but colder and more beautiful.

    He was leaning on him with his shirt half open, and the cuffs on his hands were all rolled up to the elbows, revealing a strong and powerful arm, with his fingers barely resting on the armrest of the chair, with an unlit cigarette between his fingers. The collar button was loosened to three or four, revealing the bare chest. Just after finishing, there were still a few drops of sweat on the forehead, witnessing the crazy cloud and rain just now.

    Just this appearance made her heart move again.

    In the middle of the night, everything is quiet, almost no sound can be heard, the man's breath is amplified, it becomes a walking hormone, wherever he goes, Xiang Yuan's eyes follow him, not giving an inch, staring straight at him, like a man An insoluble candy grew firmly on his body.

    A heart, in her chest, was beating wildly.

    She watched intently, Xu Yan didn't realize it, put away the empty cigarette case on the step table, and threw it into the trash can beside her. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of a figure behind her, then turned her head, glanced at her, turned back, lowered her head and put her hand She smoked the last cigarette, lowered her eyes and asked casually, "Did you finish washing?"

    Xiang Yuan walked over, stroked his clean back neck, and gently slid down the cervical spine inch by inch. The woman's hand was softer than water, It was as if a gentle and delicate stream of water flowed over the surface of the skin, causing trembling.

    But the man was very calm, he leaned against the sofa, stretched his long legs, opened them, patted his thighs, and signaled her to sit down.

    Xiang Yuan hooked his neck and sat down, with her head on him, nestled in his arms, rubbing against his broad chest, her shirt was unbuttoned, her face was directly against his warm skin, her heartbeat was warm and powerful, she felt He seemed to be wearing less and less clothes in front of her. In the past, the buttons of his shirt were determined not to be so open, but now that they were open, it seemed to give her a hint of "do as you please".

    Thinking about it, Xiang Yuan touched his hard and hot chest, and kissed him all the way uncontrollably, stopping at her Adam's apple, she sucked and raised her eyelids to look at him.

    The man put a cigarette in one hand on the edge of the table, and held the back of her head in the palm of the other hand, supporting her vainly, looking down at her, looking at the moonlight, those eyes were dark, like deep sea water, bottomless, but the sea surface was Shining and sparkling.

    Xiang Yuan gasped and said, "You look like the little white face I kept in the golden house."

    He leaned lazily, pressing the back of her head with one hand, and let her kiss her up along her neck, with her head slightly tilted. , dusted off the cigarette ash, Xiang Yuan sucked his earlobe, imitating his usual appearance, skillfully twirled around his cochlea, and said coaxingly: "Don't go to work, do it!" Forget about my little boy? I’ll take care of you.”

    Xu Yan smiled lightly and put out her cigarette: “Then one day you get tired of playing, who should I go to?”

    Xiang Yuan kissed his forehead and said half-jokingly: “I Introduce you to my other rich women, many of my little sisters are very rich, as long as you are old and energetic, it is not a problem to eat this bowl of rice until you are forty." He stopped laughing and turned his

    head He gave her a cold look: "Are you willing?"

    That look, as if as long as she said she was willing, it seemed that she would be torn apart, and Xiang Yuan was defeated.

    "I don't want to," she sighed and said truthfully, then changed the topic, "How is my performance today? I persisted for an hour and a half .

    "

Kiss her closely.

    At the end of the kiss, both of them felt hot in their hearts, their bodies were burning like fire, their faces were flushed and their ears were hot, their breathing gradually became disordered, and finally they fell down on that bed together, the moment of entanglement and turmoil, and at the end they were in different degrees of intensity. In the crash, there was only one chaotic thought left in my mind—

    this week, my life was really absurd and rotten.

    Throughout the Tuslan conference in July, participants handed over their mobile phones. No one knew what was going on in the country until Li Hongwen, Lu Huaizheng's direct leader, called for inquiries and asked to speak to Xu Yanshi.

    Under the supervision of the secretary-general, Xu Yanshi had a brief conversation with Li Hongwen——

    Li Hongwen 's voice on the other end of the phone was loud and steady, calm and relaxed: "Mr. Xu?

    " Then Li

Hongwen said: "We watched the video of the opening ceremony. Several leaders of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs praised you for your wit. I want to ask if you are interested in being a civil servant and becoming a diplomat?"

Just kidding, don’t say that his major is not right. Although his English is good, he hasn’t learned it for so many years, and what he retains is basic oral English ability. If he really wants to compare himself with those students of China Foreign Affairs University, he may not be able to do so. After comparing, he only smiled and said, "I'm overwhelmed." Li Hongwen also laughed: "I'm not kidding, you can think about it, your image is quite suitable for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in all aspects. I heard from Lao Liang that you have to summarize the closing ceremony. Speech? Speak well, live broadcast on the whole network. I heard that you are very popular on the Internet recently." Actually, for Li Hongwen, he was also out of his own selfishness. From the perspective of national propaganda, with such a positive person, the media propaganda departments of all parties will definitely rush to report, in order to encourage the current confused young generation to study hard, instead of playing games and chasing stars all day long. Xu Yanshi is such a positive textbook, good-looking, capable of reading and good at reading, and now he is popular on Weibo, he can definitely set a new era idol benchmark. The People's Propaganda Department said that more such idols should be set up to let children know the importance of reading. Others don't know, Liang Qin is too clear. Li Hongwen didn't want his subordinate Lu Huaizheng to show his face, so he wanted Xu Yanshi to be the so-called role model, but in China's public opinion environment, the higher you stand, the harder you fall. If you want to be a role model for everyone, you have to clean yourself up in front of the public, including those you have experienced who are visible and shady. Others don't understand, only Liang Qin understands what Xu Yan has experienced when he understands, is it necessary for him to expose the sad things about being abandoned by his parents in front of everyone?

    Liang Qin couldn't bear Xu Yan's outburst, and didn't care about it, he took the phone and said, "I'm sorry, Lao Li, you feel sorry for your subordinates, and I feel sorry for my students. The news has been withdrawn, otherwise I will go back and talk to the top leader of the military division, Lu Huaizheng is a soldier, he has protection, I will give you a message in advance, my student will enter the research institute soon, and he is also a confidential figure!"

    Liang Qin hung up the phone angrily.

    "What, don't talk to him, anyone who dares to attack me."

    When he looked at Xu Yan with a smile in his eyes, Liang Qinyue felt that he was being too aggressive, so he groaned, "How is your thesis going?" "It will be

    finished soon."

    Liang Qinyue Qin was afraid that he would be too judgmental, so he asked, "Are you interested in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?"

    Xu Yan shook her head and said directly: "Not very interested. If you really want to go, you have to learn everything again, and my major is not suitable. "

    Xu Yanshi was still partial to science and engineering. Liang Qin always thought so, so he nodded: "That's fine, let's do your research. Give me the paper as soon as it's finished. Don't delay." "Okay." Over there, Jiang Yuanliang and

    Lu

    Huaizheng Also chatting.

    Jiang Yuanliang: "Did you know Xu Yanshi?"

    "My sister's friend, I've met once, but I'm not very familiar." Lu Huaizheng squinted his eyes, and his smile was as clear as ever: "Why, you fell in love with it? Want to be included?"

    Jiang Yuanliang whitened him, but he also explained: "Professor Clayway from the American delegation just now asked the Secretary-General about him." At

    that time, Lu Huaizheng and Xu Yanshi were not familiar, and Xu Yanshi was not very warm to him, and Lu Huaizheng didn't like him either. The person who is passionately in love with a cold butt, except for meetings, the two of them have no communication. He doesn't know much about Xu Yan, so he didn't express any opinions. He just listened to Jiang Yuanliang: "Professor Clayway is also famous for cherishing talents. Remember the Wolfe Clause that was so big a few years ago?"

    Lu Huaizheng pondered for a moment, nodded and said: "Remember, activities related to NASA between China and the United States are prohibited, right?"

    Jiang Yuanliang nodded, his eyes mournful: "Yes, later Chinese personnel were also prohibited from participating in any NASA meetings This is roughly the case. This Professor Kleve was the first to raise objections, because there are many Chinese students in his Jet Propulsion Laboratory. I remember one year at the Aerospace Research Conference, Professor Kleve poached A researcher from our country joined his Jet Propulsion Laboratory. I was quite annoyed that I became an American citizen directly, but after thinking about it, it was all a personal choice." Lu Huaizheng did not speak, only heard

    Jiang Yuanliang sigh and show a smile. A look of regret: "I don't know if this young and promising Mr. Xu will become an American citizen?"

    ...

    In the meeting that afternoon, a discussion was held on "problems with the layout and calibration of underwater vehicles". intense discussion.

    Hadlan, a local scientist in Tuslan, is a very crazy and bold and radical science geek.

    To put it simply, buoys are needed to determine the position and tracking of the underwater positioning vehicle. In normal inertial navigation, he needs to use the global positioning navigation system to navigate the signal. If the adjustment is not accurate, the underwater vehicle will After a while it will surface, causing the target to be exposed. Hadland believes that the research and development of underwater vehicles has entered a certain bottleneck period, and several problems that have emerged so far cannot be solved, such as inaccurate adjustments in inertial navigation, and the problems involved in differential GPS reference stations. Including the design of the stealth aircraft a few days ago, the "Deadpool" debate between Hadland and Jiang Yuanliang was stunned.

    In Hadland's eyes, science is not humanized, only how to maximize the current science and technology, and even proposed a theory that stunned everyone present - "The design of underwater vehicles exists from the very beginning. Unreasonable, why can’t we improve according to the existing situation, maybe we went in the wrong direction at the beginning. For example, why are people called people? It’s just because we were born and others told us that we are human, and those who have a halazi A creature that only barks all day long is called a dog, have you ever thought that it is very possible that we are dogs, and those puppies, they are humans.” As soon as the words fell, the entire conference hall was in an uproar

    . Professor Levey reminded him immediately:

    "Please don't use your academic debates to discuss in the conference, Mr. Hadland."

    Hadland raised his hand, "I just use this example to illustrate a problem, underwater vehicles may It is not called an underwater vehicle. Some cognitions may have been wrong from the beginning. The name is just a name."

    Clive felt that Hadlan must be a spy sent by the local government of Tuslan to make trouble, and made trouble out of no reason. Outrageous.

    "But Mr. Hadland, we are not discussing this issue now. The questions you raised in the past few days are not nutritious, and even delay our meeting process. Please pay attention." Hadland didn't listen at all,

    still Chattering to himself: "Professor Clive, maybe your name isn't Clive either? Maybe it's a dung beetle?" It was all provocation.

    Clive always maintained a polite and gentlemanly demeanor throughout the whole process: "Thank you, I like the new name you gave me very much."

    Hadland leaned proudly on the stool, the chairman of the meeting knocked on the table, signaling him to pay attention to his wording, and that's all That's all, didn't say anything serious.

    At the conference table, the rest of the people had already started to sigh.

    At the side, a young man's cold voice suddenly interjected: "Excuse me."

    Everyone looked over.

    Sitting next to the old professor was a handsome young man with indifferent facial features.

    Xu Yanshi looked at Hadland and asked in fluent English: "I don't know if you know a famous scientific experiment?" Hadland: "What?" Xu Yanshi: "

    David

    Reimer, he was sent to The hospital performed a circumcision operation, and the operation went wrong, and his entire reproductive organs were removed. The doctor suggested that his parents tell him that he is a girl and raise him as a girl." Hadland: "And then

    ? "

    Xu Yanshi: "He suffered from depression and committed suicide at the age of thirty-eight. His cognition was subverted from the very beginning. As you said, a man may be a woman, and a woman may be a man. Then why did he commit suicide in the end? He felt that he looked like a man, but he didn’t have the organs that a man should have. After ten years of self-doubt and entanglement, he committed suicide? Or how do you know, before these inventions, our Seniors, haven't you experienced this kind of stage where white horses are not horses?"

    Liang Qin coughed, indicating that he was almost done.

    Hadland did not understand that a white horse is not a horse.

    Xu Yanshi smiled and suggested to him: "Maybe you can try to learn Chinese, because in our China, there is a kind of Chinese character called oracle bone inscriptions, which evolved from pictographs, and each character and object has a corresponding graphic explanation. For example, the word 人, if you swipe and swipe, it stands for a person, a dog, and a dog kneeling on all fours, that is a dog. Therefore, the problem of indiscriminate distinction between human and dog does not exist in China."... "Papa",

    two

    beeps After the monotonous applause, a series of enthusiastic applause suddenly sounded.

    The smile on Hadland's face gradually disappeared along with the disappearing applause, submerged until he couldn't see it.

    At the end of the meeting, when Xu Yanshi was smoking in the toilet, she was stopped by Professor Klevet's assistant.

    July, Beijing.

    When Xiang Yuan misses Xu Yan very much, one of the things she must do every day is to search the news on the Internet to see if there are any media-related photos of Tuslan today. As long as she sees words about Tuslan on the news, she can't help it Pay attention, it suddenly dawned on her heart, but she didn't realize that this man had slipped into her life unknowingly, everywhere, and she didn't even notice it.

    After work, when I came home, my mind seemed to be full of the week before I left, the lingering breath of the two of them in every corner of the room, and even in a trance, I could vaguely see him standing or sitting silently smoking. Or he was smoking while looking at himself, the dark black eyes seemed to be brighter than ordinary people, always seemed to be in a whirlpool, trying to draw her in, like a vast ocean, swallowing her up, calling her heart affectionately Pounding. Although the person was not in front of her eyes at this time, when she closed her eyes, it seemed that her face was inexplicably clear in her mind, and she really wanted to know what he was doing now. Miss her? Are you busy and don't have time to think about her? She likes the way he works. She didn't move the computer, it was still the same as before he left, the thesis on the desktop belonged to him, he was not idle that week, she went to work, he just read the materials and wrote the thesis at home, the two of them sometimes finished, he I have to continue writing after smoking a cigarette. Xiang Yuan actually felt sorry for him, a good young man who spends all his time staying up late. It also happens not to have dark circles under the eyes. Xu Yanshi's news was almost overwhelming in that summer. The people in the technical department are always looking forward to him every day, and feel inexplicably elated, not to mention the Gao Leng Shi Tianyou, occasionally the latest morning news will flash on the LED display in the company. As soon as that face appeared on the screen, it would cause a small commotion in the company. The girls would discuss it in private, and occasionally sigh in the group of close colleagues that this man is so handsome. Take it down. Now that he is famous, I am afraid it will be hard to catch up. In the whole company, probably only the people in the technical department know the truth.

    Although Xu Yanshi and Xiang Yuan never admitted it in front of them, most of them guessed cleverly that the so-called girlfriend of the boss was definitely Xiang Yuan. They also thought about Xiang Yuan's identity, after all, she was the granddaughter of the old chairman, and the boss must have taken care of it, so they decided to keep this secret for the boss and protect their sister-in-law.

    ...

    At that time, Xiang Yuan knew what it was like to miss someone.

    She always sits in the place where he used to smoke in a daze, looking at the shadow on the ground, thinking about his appearance when he smokes, the appearance when he loosens his shirt, and every time when he is irritable, happy, angry, and coaxing her. look.

    She thought she didn't just want to marry him a little bit.

    She really wanted to marry him.

    The feeling of being worried is like falling flowers in spring, but what makes her intoxicated is his deep affection.

    That summer passed very long, like the summer solstice that never came all year round, and it was hard to wait until July.

    At the end of July, Lai Feibai called Xiang Yuan back to Beijing.

    The old man was admitted to the hospital, and the pneumonia had not healed for a long time. Lai Feibai did not rule out the worst case, so Xiang Yuan immediately called Gu Yan. Gu Yan asked her to be diagnosed first, but Situ refused to do the puncture and bronchoscopy tomorrow. It doesn't work.

    Every day was like a war, and Xiang Yuan didn't have time to think about Xu Yanshi.

    Today, Situ had a bad cough tomorrow, and Xiang Yuan didn't want to indulge him anymore, so he asked Lai Feibai to take him to the consultation room. The old man almost jumped off the bed, and Xiang Yuan cried anxiously, "Grandpa, can you please stop?" It's a mess! We'll be able to treat it after the diagnosis!"

    Gu Yan understood.

    At this age, the elderly are not willing to be diagnosed, and how long they can last is as long as possible. After some diagnoses are confirmed, they walk quickly and relax. Seeing Situ's lively state tomorrow, the problem should not be too serious. Under pressure, Gu Yan persuaded Xiang Yuan.

    Xiang Yuan wiped away his tears, "Will it get worse?"

    Gu Yan said: "To be honest, at this point, no matter how bad it gets, the main thing now is to make him happy, don't fight against him, let him He maintains a happy and relaxed mood. I will arrange a nurse to examine him when he is free. There will not be much change in two or three months. Moreover, your grandfather has a physical examination every year, and he is not always in good health. Small situations can be resolved,

    so you don't have to be too nervous." Xiang Yuan felt relieved a little, and the sound of footsteps approaching in the distance, Gu Yan glanced at Xiang Yuan, "I'll leave first, call me when you have something to do."

    Xiang Yuan Yuan hummed, turned to look at the person who came, it was Lai Feibai, she asked: "How is grandpa ?

    " "Is grandpa very busy these days?" She looked up and asked. Lai Feibai sat down next to him, dressed in a suit and leather shoes, pointed leather shoes, consistent rules and restraint, really tonight, his expression was more serious than usual, he leaned against the wall, slightly raised his legs, staring at the distance, he seemed Weak and self-deprecating, he said: "Very busy, busy every day." Xiang Yuan suddenly fell silent. Lai Feibai: "Since the establishment of Donghe, the chairman has never had a day off, and he will be exhausted even if he is hard-working. Your father focused on painting and had no intention of family business. The old lady had a difficult labor when giving birth to your father. The chairman also refused her Rebirth, there is only such a son in his knees and he has not survived the age of 30. Maybe he is a bit old-fashioned and conservative in thinking, and he can't keep up with the thinking of you young people. He always asks me, what are young people playing now? What are the grandchildren doing? Why do you always let me, a little old man, manage such a big company? I also seem to retire, and I really want to travel around the world..." Lai Feibai said every word like a needle prick Pricking Xiang Yuan's heart was like being stabbed by a knife, her whole body seemed to have fallen into an ice hole, from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Her head was as drowsy as if filled with lead, she slowly lowered her head, her eyes became more and more blurred, until hot tears dripped on the back of her hand, and her heart burned.

    In the elevator, Jia Mian rushed towards him, frantically pressing the up button, and before the elevator stopped, he got out of the crowd like a loach, and ran sweating in the quiet corridor until he saw the place at the end of the corridor. The sitting figure heard Lai Feibai's conversation faintly in his ears, and he stopped slowly in a daze... The

    ticking instruments in the hospital ward were like the pointer of life, echoing slowly and heavily in the entire corridor, like The dull and oppressive solemnity of the temple crashed straight into their hearts.

    Lai Feibai's voice seemed to come from far away: "Do you think the chairman doesn't know about employees' dissatisfaction with Donghe, the leader, and him? It's the country, it's the interests, it's impossible to be absolutely fair and just."

    Lai Feibai took a breath, his face was always expressionless, and he lowered his head slightly and said: "Two days ago, Yang Pingshan proposed to withdraw the shares, and asked the old man to withdraw his shares within a month. It was paid in cash, plus some messy equity, the total amount was nearly 80 million."

    Xi'an has been calm for the past two months, but he doesn't want the headquarters to be bloody.

    "Why did Yang Pingshan suddenly withdraw his shares?"

    Lai Feibai: "Yang Pingshan recently got close to a company boss. I asked someone to follow up and found that he had sold all our company's customer information to a rival company in private. The old man was very angry. We went to him for an argument, the two had a big quarrel, we had no real evidence, only a photo, but Yang Pingshan bit him to death and said that we wronged him and wanted to resign." "It would be best for Yang Pingshan to leave." Xiang Yuan

    said .

    Lai Feibai smiled: "There are 80 people in the marketing department, and 50 people resigned at the same time."

    Xiang Yuan was taken aback, and then he heard something even more shocking: "It doesn't count, the head of the network security center at the headquarters The person in charge, the vice president, and several colleagues in the core technical positions all followed Yang Pingshan to resign."

    "Network Security Center?"

    What does this mean?

    It means that any hacker with better skills can open the company's database at will, view and browse all confidential customer information. Unless you find someone very tech-savvy and trustworthy in the short term.

    So, Yang Pingshan, this is no withdrawal of shares.

    He was going to take away Donghe's core team and set up his own.

0