Chapter 83
484 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The corridor was quiet, and the wind rustled the leaves.

    Liu Quanfu heard the sound and was about to come over to see what was going on, when he saw his elementary school classmate being hugged tightly by that person. He was not very familiar with Xu Yanshi, but he only knew that this person was good-looking and he was Professor Liang's favorite student , He also made a big splash at the meeting in Tuslan, and the leaders in the past few days have all favored him.

    Feeling sad for a while, my colleague saw it, and poked his head over, joking with him shamelessly: "Where is the girl?" The corridor was empty, and the air was slightly

    stagnant. The sound was not heavy, but it was too quiet here, like a drop of water falling straight into the calm water surface, making a "ding dong" spring sound, the man looked up and glanced at them.

    Liu Quanfu blushed, subconsciously glared at his colleagues, turned around and pushed the people behind him out of the corridor, fearing that this petty emotion would cause trouble to Xiang Yuan, he purposely said loudly, "What nonsense, my elementary school classmate." There was a moment of

    noise Afterwards, the corridor returned to tranquility, and only the two of them were left in the corridor.

    When Xu Yan asked her to sit on the bench, she didn't sit down next to her, but took two steps and leaned against the opposite wall, facing each other, so that she could see herself clearly. There is no missing arm or leg, that's good.

    But Xiang Yuan turned his head and didn't look at him.

    He spoke first, breaking the silence: "Know him?"

    Xiang Yuan didn't react, and looked up at him, Xu Yan pointed at Liu Quanfu at the door with his chin.

    She regained her senses and lowered her head again: "Primary school classmate."

    He stopped talking, and quietly stared down at her, waiting for her to look up at himself, thinking, there will always be a time when she can't hold back, it's been a long time since I saw her, I don't know what to think of him.

    The clock is ticking, the light is fading, the sun is slowly setting, and there is no waiting for a word of love.

    Xiang Yuan sat quietly for a while, then stood up without even looking at him: "I'll go first, we'll talk about it after you get out of the hospital."

    He was taken aback for a moment, "What are you talking about?"

    Xiangyuan's heart is in a mess, as complicated as a mountain stream flowing into the sea, carrying her original silt, but feels that the sea should not be polluted by her. Hundreds of streams flow in, complicated and difficult to distinguish.

    On the one hand, I was angry that he didn't contact me these few days, and on the other hand, I laughed at myself. At this time, what kind of young lady are you playing, please beg him to help you. But he still struggled with it all the time, and didn't say a word.

    Outside the window, the evening clouds are all together. Xu Yanshi lost her patience, straightened up from the wall, walked towards her step by step, and asked

    her in a low and hoarse voice: "I ask you, what are you talking about?"

On the ground, dappled with light and shadow, she lost her mind for a moment.

    The man had already arrived in front of her, looking down at her condescendingly.

    It was only now that Xiang Yuan could see his outline clearly. He hadn't seen him for more than two months. His face was thin, his eyebrows and eyes were bruised, and his forehead was covered with gauze, which made the edges and corners more sharp and distinct. The ends of the eyes are lightly hooked, clean and deep, the eyelids and lips are three points thin, but they are tightly pursed at this moment.

    When Xu Yan lowered her head, the distance between the two of them suddenly drew closer, and the familiar hot breath blended together. She was like a small fish thirsty for water, as comfortable as being suddenly thrown into the sea. The blood vessels under the skin are throbbing, and the heartbeat is hot and crazy.

    Until those black pupils brushed coldly across her face.

    He gently pinched her chin and was forced to lift it up. The tight breath, the breath that made her heart beat, moved from the brow bone all the way down to the corner of her lips, tickling the cat as if there was no touch As if, she asked her in a low voice: "What's the matter?"

    She couldn't hold back any longer, hooked her hands around his neck, and kissed his lips, licking and biting slowly, with great skill.

    After more than two months of missing, both of them responded boldly and enthusiastically to each other, regardless of whether the professor and elders were next door or whether the sentry post was still at the door. Xiang Yuan hooked his neck and sat down with his head up. Xu Yan was standing and bent down following her lips. His shoulders and neck were weak, and enduring the pain, he held the back of her head with one hand and pressed against her. himself, and kissed her. The two kissed passionately, tossing and turning and moaning. In the quiet air, there was the sound of "sucking" and pecking kisses between the two of them.

    Very erotic, very shameful...

    In the room, Professor Liang was chatting with someone, and he seemed to hear some strange noises, and asked casually: "What strange noise?"

    Lin Kairui said with a red face, righteously, and wittyly: "Someone is in the hallway Eat oranges!"

    The sound of sipping was soft and heavy, barely audible, and was gradually drowned out by the conversation... When the room became quiet, Professor Liang heard it again from time to time, and said to Lin Kairui patiently: "Xiao Lin, have you finished eating the oranges at the door? I almost ate a whole box of it."

    ...

    In July, the sun was scorching, and the corridor that was originally shady and cool now seemed hot and dry with the ambiguous sound.

    Xu Yanshi's shoulders and neck were in pain, he frowned, hissed in a low voice, stopped at Xiangyuan, held his face, "What's wrong? Where did you get hurt?" Xu Yanshi heard her nervousness, and supported her with one hand Looking at the wall behind her, buried her head in her delicate and smooth neck, smiled lowly and said lightly: "It's not because of an earthquake. It was hit by a beam." "It's like

    you are rushing to buy vegetables. " Relax."

    "When I woke up, my teacher told me that your grandfather was sick and was in the ward downstairs. I was afraid that you would be worried and distracted by me, so I wanted to see you after I was done. If you don't believe me, you can ask the nurse. I'm probably the most obedient patient in the whole hospital."

    He pinched her face, "Are you still angry?"

    Xiang Yuan felt distressed and annoyed, and poked his fingertips on his hot head buried in his shoulder and neck: " Why didn't you hit you to death?"

    He didn't move, let her poke, and when she was comfortable, one hand was still propped against the wall, his head was on her shoulder, he tilted his head to look at her, and shook his head casually with a smile in his eyes "No, I can't die."

    Xiang Yuan wanted to scold him again, but Xu Yan raised her head from her embrace, supported her with her hands, and looked down at her: "You will cry when you die, and no one has made you happy yet.

    " As if being hit hard by someone, a small cluster of jumping flames were ignited, gradually warming and moistening, as if they were about to burst out of her heart irresistibly, she stared at him and murmured tremblingly: "Xu Yanshi..."

    Can you help me.

    But that's half the story. The door of the ward was suddenly opened, Mrs. Liang came out, and said to the two with a smile: "Excuse me, Yan Shi, but Lao Liang said that he just received a message, why don't you two come in first?

    " It was the first time we met Mrs. Liang. Because of her mother, she looked at Mrs. Liang a little more. Mrs. Liang was very kind and gentle. Compared with her cold-blooded mother, it seemed that Professor Liang's choice was not surprising. Lin Kairui also stood aside, and Liang Qin hesitated to speak, but in the end, under Xu Yanshi's permissive gaze, he said, "Just now, Wade Research Institute called and asked you to hand in your paper one month in advance. After passing the review, several professors will conduct a one-on-one interview with you at the same time, because the conditions are relaxed this year, and you have a file with them before, everyone knows it in the bottom of their hearts." They are also in the society . He is a smart person, and he clearly knows what this means in his heart-in fact, Wade intends to ask him, it's just a formality. Xiang Yuan couldn't express his feelings in his heart, he was happy for him, but suddenly he was stunned. He endured for five years, waited for five years, and finally waited for such an opportunity. Xu Yanshi discussed this matter with Lin Kairui before going to Tuslan, saying that she might resign in the end. Lin Kairui didn't understand from the beginning, and even had a big fight with him. Later, I saw his video in Tuslan and the overwhelming news and publicity releases. Lin Kairui also understands that he may be more suitable to stay in the laboratory. It's just unbelievable that this day came so quickly. He was the first to say congratulations to Xu Yanshi, "My wish has been fulfilled brother." Xu Yanshi patted him on the back in response. Liang Qin was afraid that someone would get carried away, so he reminded: "That's the way it is said, don't get complacent too early, some things are not certain, who knows what will happen later, if people suddenly don't want you, it may also be possible." Mrs. Liang ruthlessly Pinching Liang Qin's hand, "Crow's mouth!" Xu Yan smiled nonchalantly: "One day, I won't be too surprised, I've gotten used to it long ago."

    There is a saying that you suffer hardships in the first half of your life and enjoy happiness in the second half of your life. In fact, it is not a blessing, but when you have experienced enough hardships, no matter how big the hardships come, you can face them with a smile. For Xu Yanshi, it was probably like this.

    Mrs. Liang knew that he was in a good mood, so she turned her head and looked at Xiang Yuan who had been silent all this time, "I'll get home and make some dishes and bring them over. Let's just have something to celebrate here." Then she looked at Lin Kairui, " Xiao Lin also stayed, and left

    after eating." Lin Kairui grinned his teeth in joy and said, "Okay."

    Xiang Yuan whispered, "No, Mrs. Liang, I have to go down to see my grandpa, come out It's been a while."

    Mrs. Liang glanced at Liang Qin suspiciously, then at Xu Yan, and said to Xiang Yuan, "You didn't hire a nurse?"

    Donghe's current situation is not that he can't afford to invite her, but Xiang Yuan For Yuan and Jiamian, they need more time to accompany the old man. The atmosphere here is too harmonious, and Xiang Yuan feels that this down-and-out princess is a bit out of place. She nodded slightly, and said to Mrs. Liang: "Aunt Liu has gone home to take care of the child. We dare not invite unfamiliar aunts. My brother and I will take turns to accompany grandpa. I will go down first." Mrs. Liang sounded

    pretty Touched, when the person walked away, he kept nodding.

    "This girl is really filial."

    After that night, Xiang Yuan never visited Xu Yanshi again. Watching Situ tomorrow day and night, changing his clothes and wiping his body, even when Jia Mian came to change her, she didn't leave, she just sat on the bench in the hospital until dawn.

    Sometimes at the entrance of the corridor, when she "coincidentally" met Xu Yan, she was also silent, watching him and sighing silently, then quietly hugging him, rubbing her head in his firm embrace, and gently caressing him. Xu Yanshi felt that she was tired of taking care of the old man recently, and she didn't dare to tell her why you didn't come to see me, so she could only let her hug her quietly, and the two of them sometimes stayed together in the stairwell In the afternoon, I didn't say anything, just hugged quietly. Kiss intimately for a while when no one is around until she is out of breath.

    However, Xu Yan became more and more keen on kissing her at the corridor entrance. This floor is the corner staircase of the senior cadre ward, basically no one will come up, most of the time there is no one, Xu Yan always leans her back against the window, puts her arms around her waist, holds her in her arms, and then flirts with each other. Twist, tear, suck in lips and tongue. Made a groan without restraint.

    Listening to the low, shallow, ethereal echoes in the corridor, Xiang Yuan felt very excited. Her two hearts beat like drums, shaking her eardrums to buzz, and she could no longer hear any sound from the outside world.

    ...

    The day Xu Yanshi was discharged from the hospital.

    The two kissed inseparably at the entrance of the corridor, lingering and passionate, more passionate than ever before, when they sucked his lower lip, the strength was unbearable for a moment, biting him bleeding, and the bloody smell in the lip cavity. Xiang Yuan didn't care about it, and still kissed him heavily until he bit himself to the point of bleeding.

    Xu Yanshi just stopped, pulled the person off her body, and asked her patiently: "What's the matter with you recently?

    " After a few days, Xu Yan was in a hurry: "I asked you what's going on recently? Why do you treat me hot and cold?" When kissing, he obviously felt very emotional, and his eyes couldn't deceive him

    . But usually that attitude is really indifferent, if he doesn't come to see him, he pretends to come to her by chance, and he is not lukewarm, but he has already pounced on her before, except in this stairwell, when he kissed her , Only then did I feel a little emotional surge.

    Blinking her eyes, she suddenly asked without thinking: "Have you finished your thesis?" After finishing speaking, she rushed to kiss him again.

    The man leaned against the window sill, turned his head sideways, and refused to let her kiss him. He squinted at her and hummed, "It's over."

    She tilted her neck and smiled, really happy for him: "Congratulations, your wish has come true."

    He He ignored her, with no expression on his face and dull eyes, and looked down at her: "I ask you, are you tired?" "

    No." She said.

    He didn't speak, and looked serious.

    "Well, a little bit." She got off him and said sleepily.

    Xu Yanshi didn't know whether to laugh or to be angry, the person who was a little annoyed and laughed back leaned back again, completely opening the distance between the two of them. After returning from Tuslan, she became a little cold, but once kissed, she became very clingy again.

    "Do you feel that being together is boring and want to break up but can't bear it?" He asked bluntly and poignantly.

    Xiang Yuan lowered his head, absent-mindedly, and hummed softly again.

    The breeze in the corridor was quiet, and his voice was very low, gently hitting her eardrums.

    However, the man has been looking at her coldly, his eyelids slightly drooping, staring at her.

    The woman's thick eyelashes trembled slightly, just like when he was just learning to write with a brush when he was young, he couldn't write on a piece of clean and unstained rice paper, and he just held it on his fingertips and trembled slightly, so helpless.

    Xu Yanshi really wanted to ask her, do you really have a heart?

    In the end, he held back, rolled his throat, and moistened his dry throat, as if he was trying his best to bear it, his eyes were red, and he still had the cheek to coax her, "Maybe it's because I'm too old during this time. I'm busy, when I'm done..."

    "Okay, we'll talk after you're done."

    After Xu Yanshi was discharged from the hospital, she returned to Shanghai to handle the final handover of the project.

    Knowing that he was leaving, every day colleagues took turns to hold a farewell party for him with great fanfare and excitement.

    At his house, spend his money and drink his hidden wine. He is very generous, everyone who comes is a guest, he treats guests every day, and invites whoever comes. It looks easy-going, but in fact it is cold and absent-minded to everyone.

    When the people are gone, the loneliness after the bustle is like turning on the air-conditioned room in summer and going out, a gust of hot wind blows in from all directions. Lin Kairui didn't leave, but stayed with him. Xu Yanshi was sitting alone on the balcony, the spark between her fingers burned to the bottom, she didn't smoke, a long section of soot accumulated, and she remained motionless. The collar of the shirt was slightly open, revealing a small part of the chest, and the cuff buttons were rolled up to the elbows. His brows were slightly frowned, and he looked in a bad mood.

    Lin Kairui took a beer and sat down beside him, "What's the matter? Youmeng is about to spread its wings and fly high, and now you're screwing it up?" Xu Yan seemed to recover, twitched the corners of her mouth mockingly, and withdrew her hand, the cigarette ash

    fluttering He fell down, leaned over and pressed the ashtray casually twice, then took out another ashtray and held it between his lips, leaning back while inhaling, drooping his eyes lightly, and lazily said: "It's not about work."

    Lin Kairui was perceptive, and asked in a low voice, "Have you had a fight with Xiang Yuan?"

    Xu Yanshi glanced at him lightly, and said casually, "Aren't women very fickle?

    " Already?"

    He smiled, rather indifferently: "I don't know, she has been indifferent to me recently."

    Lin Kairui chuckled, "Are you too indifferent in bed? Women generally like men who are prudish on weekdays and take off their clothes You want to be as flirty as you get on the bed, and you have to take off your clothes on the bed and under the bed, so that women will find it boring, right?"

    Xu Yan squinted her eyes and took a puff of cigarette, let out a slow breath, and asked seriously: "For example? "

    "Ask the right person," Lin Kairui smiled and took out his mobile phone, and opened a small video, "The eighteen styles of a coquettish man, these are all my treasures... This is all about the fun between husband and wife. I think you two probably don't have sex. Taihe, there should be no other problems."

    Lin Kairui felt that Xu Yanshi was probably holding it on the bed.

    Xu Yan glanced sideways and found that it was just like that, so she turned her head expressionlessly.

    Lin Kairui asked: "You can call the bed appropriately, this is the sexiest time for a man."

    Although he does not shy away from this in private, Xu Yanshi doesn't like to talk too much about things under the bed with others, and she doesn't seem to respect Xiang So he ignored him, leaned lazily on the chair, opened his legs, held a cigarette with his left hand, pressed the back of his neck with his right hand, stretched his head back vigorously, and looked at the shining starry sky above his head with cold eyes.

    It's been a while since I did it. he thinks.

    Silence for a while, a clear night sky, tall buildings, colorful neon lights flickering below, sparkling river surface, still lights on both sides of the river, the city of Shanghai seems to be full of prosperity no matter when and where.

    Lin Kairui didn't speak, but looked at him with a bitter expression.

    Xu Yanshi was not used to it, she leaned on a chair to get wine, the cans in front of her were all empty, she shook it, then took a new one from the side, pressed it on the table, "bang", pulled her index finger away, lightly Glancing at him, he took a sip of his drink and said, "Don't look at me like that."

    Before Lin Kairui could speak, he put the beer can lightly on the table, and added, "It feels like being cuckolded."

    " Who can give you a cuckold? I'm afraid the woman who gave you the cuckold didn't have eyes on the top of her head?"

    He smiled and didn't care too much, Xiang Yuan didn't seem to like others, he felt that maybe this girl had reached the stage of burnout, and she had been in a long-distance relationship for a long time It would be insecure, just wait until he returns to Beijing, he thought.

    Lin Kairui changed the subject, "However, I have something here..."

    He frowned for a moment, then turned to look at him: "What's the matter?"

    "Do you know that Xiangyuan was transferred to the headquarters?"

    Xu Yanshi nodded. As soon as they met, they said that the old man was admitted to the hospital, and she was ordered in the face of danger.

    Lin Kairui said mysteriously: "But recently, a new Wonder Technology was established in Beijing. Its research is on AI medical care. Do you know who the main creative team is?" Half of the cigarette was loosely

    placed on the ashtray at the side, and Xu Yanshi looked at it without moving. Lin Kairui, wait for the text.

    "Yang Pingshan and Lu Zeyang from Donghe."

    Yang Pingshan? Xu Yanshi took a sip of his cigarette, "When did it happen?"

    "I guess you are too busy this time around, and Xiang Yuan didn't have the nerve to tell you, just when you went to Tuslan a while ago, Yang Pingshan took Donghe Dabo Older employees and some core team members have resigned. Donghe is also in an embarrassing situation now, and there are rumors in the circle that Situ will sell the villa in Beijing for more than 100 million yuan tomorrow for Donghe."

0