Chapter 84
495 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past few days, Xiang Yuan and Jia Mian contacted other banks for loans in desperation.

    The excuses given by each bank are quite consistent, and even if they can be loaned out, they are all small amounts, tens of thousands. Not enough for her to fill a project fund. She was very discouraged, and when she was smoking downstairs in the parking lot, she ran into Yang Pingshan. He seemed to have just come out after signing the bill, and asked the driver to honk twice at her, the window slowly lowered, and smiled at her: "Xiang Yuan?"

    Xiang Yuan turned and left.

    Yang Pingshan stopped her slowly, and sincerely gave her a suggestion: "Little girl, don't be so irritable. There are always more solutions than difficulties. Believe me, please say hello to the old man for me. I have been taken care of by him for so many years, and now I am here This step can be regarded as the fate of everyone. The problem of Donghe is not me or him, but this society and this country. Maybe you still don’t understand it now. After you have been in the mall for a long time, you will understand. , when a company grows bigger and stronger, it is no longer a personal business, and it doesn’t matter how much money it makes. There will always be someone who wants to overwhelm you and shoot the first bird, have you heard this sentence?”

    Yang Pingshan said it tactfully, and Xiang Yuan actually understood that during this period of time, he and Lai Feibai had been talking about Donghe's annual report and all the convection of funds, and only then did he realize that some things are not as simple as they appear on the surface.

    In the early years, Donghe was in the limelight. In its heyday, once a corrupt official fell, Donghe was always the first to be interrogated. From time to time, the discipline inspection department would come to check; in case of natural disasters, earthquakes and tsunami landslides, Situ will definitely be called tomorrow. Go talk, how much are you going to donate this time? Give a number. If you donate too much, people will say you are contrived, but if you donate too little, they think you are stingy. A pair of eyes are staring. In addition, there are both external and internal troubles. Lai Feibai gave her a list. Some people are short on money and will move the project funds or deduct the project funds. If the old man does not watch them personally, the people below will use all kinds of dirty methods to make money, cutting corners , Tofu dregs projects emerge in endlessly. After peeling off the skin layer by layer, it is really not easy for the old man to sit in charge until now.

    "Everyone's destiny?" Xiang Yuan smiled. He was wearing a simple black suit, which was almost white in the sun. The sleeves of the suit were slightly pulled up to the elbows, revealing a slender and white wrist. Standing there, Kan was as thin as an autumn leaf, but possessed an aura that could not be ignored. He said in a clear voice, "You think this is all there is? Mr. Yang, is it too simple?" Yang Pingshan didn't think so

    . Smiling contentedly, the little girl has never seen the world, and she speaks without shame, and slowly climbs up the car window.

    When Xiang Yuan saw Xu Yan again, it was at the bar of Gongti. Since the farewell at the hospital, both of them were busy with their own work, and they didn't find a chance to sit down and talk seriously. She was reluctant to mention the word "breakup". She thought, there is always a way.

    As soon as she entered the door that day, she saw him sitting with a group of people.

    The man sat in the center of the bar, dressed in black, with shaved and shorter hair, and an abstinent air. Against the backdrop of the dim environment, he looked extraordinarily clean and neat, and looked particularly young and handsome, standing out among the crowd. She was immediately drawn to it.

    Almost at the same time, he also glanced at the door, and then retracted calmly. Dim pale white light interlaced on his body, and the light and shadow changed instantly. Occasionally, white light spots slid across his face, and the cold and hard chin line was tight. Under the deafening music, it was more sexy.

    Surrounded by four or five men, Xiang Yuan has never seen any of them, and they should all be his future colleagues.

    However, the worst thing was that Zhou Yuchen seemed to know some of his friends, so he walked over to say hello first. Under the dim light, a group of men talked and laughed, hooked their shoulders together, and the atmosphere was harmonious, so he laughed too. Zhou Yuchen fixed his gaze on Xu Yanshi, nodded with a smile and asked one of the men wearing glasses, "Would you like to introduce me?" The man with glasses said, "

    I used to be a college classmate. I lost contact with him for five years. I recently got in touch with him. You mentioned, Xu Yanshi, the future light of the Academy of Sciences."

    Zhou Yuchen is sociable, whether he really admires him or not, showing a feeling of admiration and flirting with others is almost right: "I like your kind of study Fortunately, he is handsome." He patted Xu Yanshi on the shoulder, "Next time we have time to chat." He immediately took Yuan to the side and sat down.

    Only then did Xu Yan's eyes fall on her again, still smiling, not at all unhappy.

    The two were at the next table, and Xiang Yuan could vaguely hear them discussing the model of the propeller. Xu Yanshi leaned to the side and didn't talk much.

    He rarely wore a black shirt, with two buttons undone at the neckline, revealing that his chest was all red, making his face more white and serious.

    Someone advised him: "It's true, how much have you drunk, are you drunk?"

    He smiled and didn't answer.

    Xiang Yuan picked up the bag, turned around and left, "Let's talk again."

    Without waiting for Zhou Yuchen's reaction or greeting, he went out through the door.

    Xu Yuan waited at the door, she didn't expect her to come out so soon, "How's the chat?"

    Xiang Yuan took out the car key and handed it to her, "Xu Yan was inside and drank a lot, please send him back later. "

    Xu Yuan took it, and quickly asked: "What about you?"

    "I'll go back to the hospital to see Grandpa."

    ...

    Situ's condition has improved recently. During this period of time, Xiang Yuan asked him to adjust his physical condition first and then wait until he was more comfortable. Xiang Yuan helped him tuck the quilt, turned off the light, and in the faint moonlight, the two chatted for a while, the old man became more and more tired, and his eyes gradually closed. Xiang Yuan sat quietly beside the bed for a while before leaving.

    The headlights just turned on, and the bright light penetrated into the bushes. There is a person sitting on the bench in the inpatient department. It is different from the loose one in the bar at that time. The black shirt is meticulously buttoned, even the cuff buttons are buttoned. The diamond cuff buttons on the cuffs are shining like stars in the dark night, and the car lights are falling on it. , piercing her eyes twinkling. The man's expression was loose, his eyes were slightly squinted, and he looked at her faintly through the front windshield. His appearance was obviously in a state of being slightly drunk after drinking, and the brows were all hooked... The car was driving smoothly on the smooth and wide road

    . Hanging high, the carriage is silent and the atmosphere is cramped.

    The two of them haven't said a word since they got in the car. Xiang Yuan is not very familiar with the road to his house. He asked him twice, but he ignored him and leaned against the co-pilot to rest with his eyes closed. Her phone was out of battery. Push him, want him to study car navigation. He still looked like an old god, and the old monk did not move at all, determined to completely ignore her.

    Xiang Yuan gave up communicating with him, annoyed by this virtue, and simply relied on his memory to speak randomly.

    Xu Yanshi didn't say a word the whole time, and didn't remind her when she drove the wrong way, and let her get farther and farther away from his house...

    until she turned into a deserted path, and the tall trees on both sides almost blocked all the pale eyes. Moonlight, pitch-black and pitch-dark. Xu Yanshi suddenly asked her to stop, and then he pushed the door and got out of the car without saying a word. Xiang Yuan thought he was drunk and was going to throw up, so he immediately got out of the car, but who knows, this man strode towards her, the smell of alcohol enveloped her, his tall body blocked her way, and he lost her completely. Backhand pushing and shoving her into the back seat of the car...

    As soon as the car door is closed, the space is narrow, each other's breathing is beating in the ears, the heart is beating rapidly, the eardrums are swelling and swelling, and the sound of cicadas is fading outside the car window .

    Xu Yanshi leaned over, bit her lip directly, and adjusted her posture while kissing her intimately.

    Xiang Yuan straddled him, leaned him on the car seat and kissed him. Neither of them spoke, as if they were venting with kissing, biting lightly and slowly, staring at each other.

    Xu Yan was even worse, simply biting her lower lip, just biting, holding her mouth motionless, slightly tilting her head, those deep black eyes, staring at her directly and affectionately.

    Later, Xiang Yuan heard the sound of him untying his belt. In the quiet carriage, the button slammed lightly, making a crisp sound, like a diamond falling on the surface of a glass cabinet. Fetch into his dark hair. Looking at him with tender eyes.

    He tried to enter.

    Xiang Yuan was sobbing in pain, tears rolled in his eye sockets, and he looked at him with tears in his eyes.

    Xu Yanshi finally couldn't bear it, his eyes softened, he put the person down, opened the window, lit a cigarette for himself, the black shirt was completely messed up, two chests were open, the chest was still red, he put his hand on it. Outside the window, she lightly dusted off the cigarette ash, looked out the window, and said softly, "It's late, go back." In the

    sudden emptiness, Xiang Yuan leaned towards him, "Aren't you going to ask me?"

    "Ask what? "He didn't look back, leaned on the seat, his eyes still fell out of the window, and said after taking a puff of cigarette.

    "The bar, why did you go to the bar with the man, why did you sit for a while and then left. Did you cheat, did you fall in love with someone else? Do you still love me? And so on." Xiang Yuan has already played this hundreds of times in his mind. It's a play where you listen to me explain and I don't listen.

    Xu Yanshi turned her head and asked her without any emotion:

    "I was thinking, what am I to you? Why didn't you tell me about such a big incident in the company? Or do you think that you got the one billion yuan by marrying Zhou Yuchen?" , Donghe will be fine. A company that is rotten to the root, do you think one billion is enough to fill it? If one day you need another five billion, don’t you have to leave him and find another one that can give you fifty? Marriage of a man with billions of dollars?"

    After Lin Kairui told him that day, he kept holding back to see when she would tell him about it, even if it was just a word, not even a single WeChat message. He expressed his understanding. She is probably too overwhelmed to take care of herself now, until tonight.

    Xiang Yuan didn't speak, and turned to get off the car.

    Being held firmly by the wrist by his side, "Where are you going?"

    "I want to go home."

    He squinted at her, "Do you know the way? Do you plan to walk around until dawn?"

    Xiang Yuan struggled, but did not break free, Hearing him exhale slowly, he put out his cigarette, "Let's go, I'll show you the way."

    ...

    Half an hour later, under Xu Yanshi's serious and rigorous guidance, the car stopped in front of a hotel.

    Xiang Yuan: "Where is this?"

    "Hotel." The man looked serious, as if he had come to a sacred research institute.

    Xiang Yuan watched him calmly unbuckle his seat belt and go down, he didn't move for a long time, when Xu Yan came over and tapped on the car window.

    Xiang Yuan ignored him and sat in the car in a fit of anger.

    He ignored her, and went to the front desk to open a room. After a while, he stood leaning on the door of the hotel with one hand in his pocket and waved the room card in his hand to her. Xiang Yuan didn't move, and slammed the accelerator to protest.

    Immediately afterwards, the room card in her hand was replaced by her mobile phone.

    If you are hijacked, just blink your eyes.

    ...

    After entering the door, Xu Yan threw the two mobile phones on the table and said to her while loosening the collar of her shirt, "Go take a shower and go to bed early."

    Then she went to the balcony to smoke a cigarette. Xiang Yuan didn't move. He stood in the living room of the suite and watched him quietly. He leaned against the railing, took a cigarette, and lowered his head to smoke.

    The room was quiet, and the lighter made a soft "cha" sound.

    Following the smoke he exhaled, the man raised his head, and his eyes fell on her.

    With a cigarette in his mouth, through the blue-white mist, there seemed to be some unknown emotions hidden in his eyes, warm and restrained, oppressive and deep, stabbing her fiercely like a needle.

    The pupils are darker than ordinary people, so they always look cold. Complicated emotions, also more than the average person.

    Xiang Yuan couldn't stand his eyes like this, she felt heart palpitations even if she looked at her more than once, so she regained her composure and ran to take a bath with her heart pounding.

    As a result, it became hotter and hotter after washing, and the dense mist blindfolded her eyes, and her heartbeat became more violent, like an inflating balloon, in her chest, it continued to swell, and finally swelled to support her chest, and she couldn't breathe at all. .

    The next second, the bathroom door was pushed open by someone, and the toilet was lit with red light. It didn't look very real. Xiang Yuan thought it was blown open by the wind. Unexpectedly, a tall and slender figure stood at the door.

    Xiang Yuan looked over in a daze, Xu Yanshi didn't even take off his shirt, he came in and kissed her directly, even though the water on his head wet his shirt, the gentle water jet flowed down their close bodies like a slippery loach on their crotch Shuttle through the gap between them, filling the emptiness in their hearts.

    Xiang Yuan was curled up in his arms without an inch of hair on his face. The man's body was scorching hot, but he was very comfortable. Compared with the cold tiles behind him, she could only stick to him.

    Tonight, the aggressiveness in the man's eyes was more intense, but also cold, but he lowered his head and pinched the back of her head with fire.

    Xu Yanshi kissed her while turning up the water jet, and the water flowed over his whole body. His shirt was completely wet, wrapping his well-proportioned and strong figure obediently, outlining a tighter line. Her vision was blurred, covered by the water, as if blinded A thin layer of gauze mist made his figure appear more hazy. The position closest to the corner of the eyes is the man's chin line with his head bowed to kiss her. It is thin and smooth, but it taught her to see it clearly. In this foggy bathroom, her heart beat like crazy, beating crazily... ...

    But he thought unsteadily in his heart: such a man, you really have to not touch him. Once you meet him, you will suffer no matter what. In the future, no one will feel that he is as interesting as him.

    He took a sip of wine in his mouth, and while kissing her, he pried open her lips and tongue, slowly poured the red wine into her mouth, and then bit her lips, not letting a drop leak out, holding the back of her head with his hand, thumb Rubbing lightly on her face, there was a teasing smile between her eyebrows and eyes: "Are you still drinking?"

    Xiang Yuan nodded in a daze.

    He smiled, picked up the red wine on the sink, and took another sip. The next second, Xiang Yuan was pressed against the cold tiles by him. She couldn't help but hug his warm body tightly, sucking his breath vigorously, her lips couldn't help Opened it, and poured all the red wine into her mouth again.

    Several times in succession, seeing her face blushing a little, Xu Yan finally gave up.

    ...

    "What are we? You are a person who is going to marry someone else, like me, isn't it suitable?" He said with a cold expression.

    She was distracted, didn't want him to stop, and started talking nonsense: "Breakup cannon?"

    That night, until four o'clock in the morning, Xu Yan still didn't let go of her intentions. Xiang Yuan finally rolled out of bed crying, and was carried back by someone wrapped in a quilt with two layers of quilts. The man's body was pressed outside the quilt to coax her to sleep. .

    When the person fell asleep, Xu Yanshi got out of bed, with a shirt on, and just lazily opened it, took a pack of cigarettes, and sat on the balcony until dawn, until the sky turned pale, pouring in like the light of dawn.

    He edited a text message to Professor Liang.

    Liang Qin didn't look at his phone when he woke up. He found an unread message lying on his phone when he was teaching the students. He clicked on it right away.

    Startled for three seconds.

    In that class, the teacher was extremely quiet, and the fan above his head was spinning tirelessly.

    In the classroom there was a gust of hot wind that could not dissipate, and outside the window was the chirping of cicadas in summer. The students were all tired, but in that summer, they saw this stern and selfless Professor Liang Qin. squinted.

    "Mr. Liang, I may not be able to participate in this interview due to personal reasons. If you have a chance to become your student or comrade-in-arms in the future, feel free to beat and scold me. But this time, Xiangyuan needs me, and I can't let her go. Thanks to you and my wife Great love, I am very grateful. My deep gratitude is exhausted, and my teacher and friend will die and die. I am sorry. My student Xu Yanshi."

0