Chapter 85
562 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since then, the two haven't seen each other for a week.

    Xiang Yuan is like a spinning top, spinning continuously, holding meetings with shareholders day and night. Several shareholders are the founding elders of the dynasty. Even if they fought together with the old man for half of the country, their words are more important than her. Yuan didn't dare to offend, so he gave way and endured as much as possible.

    However, there are quite a lot of disagreements among the shareholders, like branches of a tree, one ebbs and another, and just as one side is resolved, another conflict emerges that needs to be resolved urgently.

    "I don't have much money recently, one billion, and I'm not joking."

    The old man with a resolute face, gray temples, eyes with gold-rimmed eyes, wearing a three-piece gray suit, named Gu Changsheng, said: "One 100 million, you can piece it together and there may be more, where can I mine 1000 million?" "

    That's right, 100 million is of course not a problem for you." Xiang Yuan didn't point it out, watching Gu Changsheng mention He clicked, "I remember you just bought a farm for your elder son in Australia not long ago? And the courtyard house you bought for your younger son in Beijing last month must be worth 100 million yuan? Of course, if this is I don't express any opinions on your legitimate gains. I don't mean to ask you to pay for it. At this time, if I drag it on, I can only file for bankruptcy." Gu Changsheng did not listen to threats, and he played Tai Chi with her with ease : "To be honest, Xiaoyuan, at our age, we must consider more risks than you. This money is not unwilling to pay, but the amount is large. Everyone will not be able to pay so much for a while." Xiang Yuan told Lai Fei Bai glanced at each other, and asked quietly: "How much can you give?" Gu Changsheng smiled, the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes were as sharp as knives, and said, "I have a condition, unless you transfer half of the shares held by your grandfather Give it to me, and I'll take out 200 million, so I'll be the chairman." Gu Changsheng's plan is here, and Gu Changsheng wants to take advantage of the fire to completely turn Donghe into him. Xiang Yuan remained calm and only said to think about it. After the meeting, no one left, only she, Lai Feibai and Jiamian were left. The expressions of the three of them were solemn, their brows were tightly wrinkled, and even the air was solemn.

    The light came in from the floor-to-ceiling windows, casting mottled light and shadows, leaving only silence in the room.

    Xiang Jiamian was the first to break the silence, "Did Gu Changsheng join forces with Yang Pingshan to annex the company on purpose? I really don't believe that Yang Pingshan would leave his rotting lair so easily. Isn't it this day?"

    Xiang Yuan was wearing a gray suit, casual, the light fell on her body, her wrists were so white that she wore a glittering golden couple watch, the diamonds on the dial shone dazzlingly in the light . The whole person seems to be glowing. She remained silent, rubbing her temples wearily. Lai Feibai answered: "It's not impossible. Gu Changsheng must have more than 200 million yuan left in his hands. The construction funds he has withheld in the past few years are probably not a small amount." Xiang Yuan leaned on the chair , turned on the computer in front of him, "It's too late to say these things now, first think about how to get Gu Changsheng to take out the money. Also, what's going on with Lu Zeyang?" Lai Feibai said: "It can't go on, I just Tell him to leave at the end of this month." "Let You Zhi take over his job first," Lai Feibai said, "After all, You Zhi is not a computer major, and he is still far behind Lu Zeyang." " Where is Xue Yicheng?" "Isn't this a few days ago ?" An old man disagrees." "Let You Zhi learn first, how about the headhunters?" " It's hard to find, Lu Zeyang, who we spent several years cultivating, where can you find someone who is similar to him? And the really powerful ones, even if you give him money, he won't come. I can only ask someone to dig it out from other companies." As soon as the voice fell, the phone on the desk rang suddenly, and Xiang Yuan picked it up: "Mr. Xiang, there is A gentleman named Liang Qin came to you and said he was your friend's teacher." Xiang Yuan's eyebrows jumped suddenly, and he hurriedly invited someone in, "Tell Teacher Liang to wait for me in the meeting room on the third floor, and I will go there right away."

    Liang Qin waited in the big conference room for a while, and then heard high-heeled shoes thumping in the corridor. In a blink of an eye, a beautiful and delicate woman came in at the door. Liang Qin was a little stunned. her mother. The number of times he met Xiang Yuan was not many, most of them were when Xu Yan was present, and next to his students, she always acted like a little girl who didn't grow up.

    This was the first time seeing her at work, and she looked like a good match for his student. Xiang Yuan was very polite, poured a glass of water

    himself, sat across from him, and asked him politely: "Mr. Liang, what do you need from me?"

Look, Liang Qin's face is full of traces of years of grinding, it looks much softer, he opened his lips with difficulty: "Xiang Yuan, I shouldn't have come to you, but I can't help it, and I don't want things to happen. This is the end. Even if Xu Yanshi hates me in the future and refuses to accept my teacher-student relationship, I must tell you what I said today."

    The smile on Xiang Yuan's face froze slightly, but he still said politely: " Tell me."

    Liang Qin took a deep breath, and first asked in a low voice, "Is your company in trouble recently?" The

    conference room was as silent as a cicada, and needles could be heard.

    When the wind blew, the trees outside the window rustled, which complemented the atmosphere inside the house, making the deep conversation between the two even more depressing.

    Xiang Yuan didn't hide anything, and told Liang Qin truthfully: "I did encounter a little trouble, Xu Yanshi told you?"...

    Outside

    the door, Jia Mian had just received a call and came down to look for Xiang Yuan. Looking at the doorknob of the room, he heard voices coming from inside.

    Liang Qin kept his mouth shut, and stopped beating around the bush, and his eyes were mocking: "He told me, but what he told me was that he was withdrawing from Wade's interview." Xiang Yuan was taken aback, "What do you mean? Why did you withdraw

    ? "

    Liang Qin looked helpless: "Because he thinks you need him more."

    Xiang Yuan froze, but his heart was hot and swollen, "When did I tell you?" "

    Just last Wednesday morning, I sent me a message."

    Since that time, the two haven't seen each other again, exactly When Xu Yan disappeared, Xiang Yuan couldn't find anyone. He thought he was preparing for Wade's interview, so he didn't dare to disturb him, but he wasn't preparing for the interview?

    Xiang Yuan's heart skipped a beat. For some reason, he suddenly panicked and took out his cell phone to call him.

    But Liang Qin said: "Don't fight, he went abroad recently."

    "Going abroad?" Xiang Yuan was a little slow, "He didn't tell me."

    "He should have gone to America.

    " Qin's eyes were slightly red, and he looked at her with some resentment and said bluntly: "Xiang Yuan, I came to you today because I hope you can think about him from his standpoint, if you like him from the bottom of your heart, Don't let him give up his ideals to guard the family business for you. You can control as much as you have ability. If you are not able to manage your own company well, why force others? Xu Yanshi shouldn't waste his time and life here. "

    Xiang Yuan froze completely, and the smile in the corner of his eyes disappeared.

    Outside the door, Jia Mian's hand holding the doorknob kept tightening until his fingertips turned white.

    There was a constant sound of wind and sand in the leaves. In the room, Liang Qin seemed to become more excited and filled with righteous indignation as he spoke more and more. Every word was like a needle, piercing her body fiercely: "To love someone, you should tolerate and give to each other, not He paid for you blindly, what have you done for him? To be honest, I liked you very much at first, and thought you were quite sensible, but now, I find that you are as cold-blooded as your mother." Xiang Yuan's expression became more serious

    . Gradually pale.

    Liang Qin also seemed to realize the inadequacy in his words, coughed and said: "This opportunity is once in a lifetime, if you miss it, there will be no next time, he will never enter the research institute again in his life, so you should think carefully , Do you really want to give up, there is still a month of preparation time before the last re-examination, I will wait for your reply."

    "No need," Xiang Yuan said calmly, "I'll let him go."

    After she finished speaking, she stood up, and at the sound of the wind and sand outside the window, she bowed politely to Liang Qin, " Teacher Liang, you can tell me, but please don’t talk about my mother, she liked you once. I wish you good health, Xu Yanshi will still be your student in the future, please take care of him.” Xu Yanshi came back from the United States, dressed in simple clothes and white short

    sleeves He was wearing black trousers and a big black messenger bag on his back. When he walked into the alley, under the dim street lights and at the end of the lush green grass, several men were standing around smoking, drinking and chatting. Xu Yan stopped at the entrance of the alley, with his hands in his pockets, the dim yellow light of the street lamps vaguely covered him, and he saw a long, slanted shadow on the ground, clean and neat. Several people turned their heads. Holding a can of beer in his hand, Lao Qing squinted at the figure and said, "Lao Xu is back?" The old ghost responded , "It should be, it should be Lao Xu." They strode over and gathered with them under the street lamp, took the cigarette in Lao Qing's hand, and put it in his pocket with one hand, when someone lit a fire, he lowered his head and smoked, leaning on the light pole and puffing: " What are you doing here?" Several people looked at each other, you looked at me, I looked at you, each of them said nothing. Xu Yan was not in a hurry, he smoked slowly, and waited for them to open their mouths. After smoking one cigarette, still no one spoke. He lost his patience, stomped it out on the ground, lowered his head and said, "Don't tell me, I'm going up." In the end it was Zhang Yi who said: "Professor Liang went to the old ghost and said that you rejected the interview at the institute, so the old ghost came to us and thought it was time to persuade you, but I think you must have your own ideas about this matter. "Speaking of this, Zhang Yi glanced at the others. Except for Lao Qing's serious face, when Lao Gui and Xiao Lin looked at Xu Yan tremblingly, they both knew that they couldn't persuade him at all, let alone this matter. It still has something to do with Xiang Yuan, and they risked their lives to come here to speak out. Xu Yanshi frowned, Zhang Yi spoke carefully, for fear of offending the tyrant.

    "That's it, we brothers discussed it. After all, looking at the situation, Xiang Yuan will undoubtedly be our sister-in-law in the future. I guess you won't change your appearance. If this is the case, if something happens to Xiang Yuan, we can Those who help will definitely help."

    Having said that, Xu Yanshi also appreciates the kindness, but they really can't help with this matter, even if they are sold for a billion, it is fine in terms of technology, but they can't let them quit their jobs. Even after staying there for so many years, he can almost know what the ending will be. He is willing to go to Xiangyuan, but why do Lao Qing and the others bear these for him?

    "Thanks. But don't worry about it." Xu Yanshi said.

    After three seconds of silence, suddenly there was a loud bang, and it seemed that the whole low building froze, and the dim street lamps also swayed.

    "I'll fucking take care of it!" Lao Qing scolded angrily, his face was distorted by anger, turning red into a liver color, and his voice jumped into the clouds.

    When he looked at Xu Yan, he seemed to be out of breath, panting wildly, and said word by word: "Xu Yan, can you live for yourself once?" The

    old ghost was frightened, and couldn't help pulling Lao Qing's arm. Qing ignored him, looking straight at the tall man with calm brows in front of him.

    Xu Yanshi was still lazily leaning against the lamppost with her pockets in her pocket, her whole body was cold and emotionless. Lao Qing was blushing, emotional, and stared at him. Under Zhang Yi's persuasion, his mood stabilized: "I asked someone to inquire about it. Donghe Wangan needs someone now. Lu Zeyang resigned at the end of the month. They haven't found one yet. Someone picked up, that Secretary Lai has been poaching people in private like crazy recently, the circle is so big, and it is full of rumors, if you want to take the lead, yes, I will accompany you." Originally, he leaned

    casually Xu Yanshi, who was on the light pole, suddenly raised his head in an instant, and stared at Lao Qing with a fixed gaze. The dim streetlight illuminated his expression and made him look dim, and he couldn't see his emotions clearly.

    Lao Qing said unceremoniously: "Although I may not be able to compare with you technically, but Xu Yanshi, let me tell you, I have been in Aliwangan for so many years, and people will definitely want me to not you. Honestly go back to the exam!"

    Xu Yan smiled and turned her head away, and patiently persuaded: "Don't go crazy."

    After finishing speaking, he ignored him and went straight upstairs.

    Regardless of Lao Qing waving his hands and feet behind him, he shouted at him hoarsely, urging him--

    "I tell you, I'm going to fix it! If you're scared, just obediently prepare for the exam!!!"

    After shouting, Still unrelieved, he kicked a corner of the beer can that had just fallen to the ground, and there was a ping-pong sound, which caused the old lady upstairs to tear open the window, cursing all over her head and face: "It's the middle of the night, don't let people sleep. , the thing with dog poop on the spout of the night pot!"

    On this day, Lai Feibai received a resume and forwarded it to Xiang Yuan, Xiang Yuan looked at the name a little familiar, and then looked at the photo, isn't this Lao Qing? Taking a closer look, the column of work experience is very simple, just two, working in the Alibaba Internet Security Department.

    Xiang Yuan was stunned for a moment, and after thinking for a while, he called Lao Qing, "Are you crazy? Well, Ali, don't wait to send me some resume?" Lao Qing didn't speak for a long time, and after a long silence, he said hoarsely

    : "I know that you are short of people, but Lao Xu really can't afford to delay. I know that you are also wronged by this matter. Lao Xu really loves you, so he abandoned his ideals for so many years without hesitation. But we don't want him to die again. I missed this opportunity, so, I think, if there is this opportunity, I can come for him."

    Xiang Yuan hung up the phone, clutching the phone in her knuckles, and kept tightening, holding back tears, took a breath, and gave Lai Feibai I made a phone call: "Send your resume back, and say you won't be hired."

    Lai Feibai: "Why, he is the perfect fit? Ali's people can't find it even if they want to."

    Xiang Yuan looked out the window, there were many tall buildings, and a construction site was being reclaimed not far away, and the ceiling machine was constantly rising in the air. She stared at it for a while, as if she saw the tall building rising from the ground, and then saw that the tall building was full of guests. Come and go joyfully, and then, the building collapsed, as if seeing a mirage.

    She closed her eyes, with tears rolling down her eyes, and said, "His name is Wang Qingyi, and he is my boyfriend's friend. He quit Ali's job. What can we give him? Don't delay him, let's quit." At that time

    , Xu Yan was in Situ tomorrow's ward.

    Situ didn't seem to be shocked when he saw him tomorrow, the little old man sat up from the bed, leaned against the head of the bed, asked the nurse to pour him a cup of tea, and let them go out. There were only two people in the room, and he spoke first: "How about it, How are you doing in Shanghai?"

    Xu Yanshi sat on the chair opposite the window, "It's good, but it's been a long time since I came back."

    Situ nodded tomorrow, "Xiaobai told me that you want to come back to replace Lu Zeyang Have you ever done this technology before?"

    Xu Yan said neither humble nor overbearing, "I and Wang Qingyi from Ali used to be hackers, but I changed my major in university and learned surveying and mapping."

    Now major companies The network security directors in China are basically the top hackers in their wave of hackers back then, but now they are called hackers in China, and now they are called Hongke in China. Occasionally, there may be technical discussions without malicious intentions, and most of the time they are responsible The security of all aspects of the company's network data is the priority.

    Xu Yanshi and Lao Qing were the two most famous hackers in that wave. But later, Xu Yanshi learned surveying and mapping, and Lao Qing went directly to Ali. In terms of experience, Lao Qing is indeed richer than him.

    "Did you feel aggrieved that you took the blame for Yuanyuan when you left?" "

    No." This is the truth.

    The man's eyes were too honest, Situ had never seen a man with such clean eyes tomorrow, he suddenly felt that he might be really old and his eyesight was not very good, so he smiled and asked in disbelief: "Really? "

    "No."

    Situ's smile faded tomorrow, "When I was in Xi'an, Yuanyuan quarreled with me many times because of you. I thought I was arrogant, authoritarian, and didn't know how to find talents. Do you think I am such a person?" Xu Yanshi said

    sincerely Said: "It's a tyrannical dictatorship, I can't see it, and I really don't care about my talent."

    Situ was stunned tomorrow, but he was so direct, he waved his hand angrily, and tucked in the quilt: "Go get Xiaobai, I'm getting sick. "

    Xu Yanshi stood up, "Okay, I wish you a speedy recovery."

    "Wait a minute," his voice muffled from under the quilt, "help me take out the urinal."

    This thing is really not my family. No one would take it, Xu Yanshi obediently emptied it and put it back for him.

    When the nurse came back and saw the empty urinal, he was surprised, "Grandpa, why didn't you pee today?"

    The old man said, "It's poured." He seemed to be crying.

    The nurse: "Who poured it?"

    The old man was impatient, "Why do you ask so much, a man who cheated my girl, what's wrong with me ordering him to pour the urinal?

    " In the afternoon, there was so much activity that there was no time to drink saliva. The departmental regular meeting had just ended at three o'clock, and the shareholders' meeting was held at four o'clock.

    "I suggest that all projects be suspended this year."

    Xiang Yuan was wearing a black suit and a high ponytail. She had a beautiful face, a thin white neck, and could fall down in a gust of wind. Lai Feibai couldn't bear to see her getting thinner by the day. So what if you persuade too much?

    Jia Mian doesn't know where she's been lately, she doesn't attend shareholder meetings, and she doesn't go home until she's drunk every day, and all the burdens fall on Xiang Yuan. The little girl is also strong, and she doesn't seem to be tired at all. , even though I only slept for two hours last night, during the meeting right now, I still spoke sonorously and forcefully, which made a bunch of old men stunned.

    She went straight to the point: "The project is suspended, the project money on hand is paid first, and the remaining money can be used to start several projects. It is impossible to start all of them. If the employees' wages cannot be paid, our public image will be worse if it becomes popular. Poor, the bank already has doubts about us, so let’s get through this period first, and if the loan can come down, the project will start again.”

    Gu Changsheng was the first to disagree, and raised his hand to object with a loud voice: “No, other projects can be suspended , The project in my hand cannot be stopped. If this project is stopped, it will affect the company's profitability next year."

    Someone took the lead, so all the old men began to complain:

    "I can't do this either. This is a project that has been paid in advance last year. If Included in the semi-completed construction, the progress will be slowed down, which will affect all projects."

    "I can't do it either, and it's time to pay for the next project soon..."

    Some people complained on Xiang Yuan's behalf: "None of you two are willing It’s easy to stop your own project, you ask the bank to approve the loan, figure it out, you don’t have money now, if you have money, who’s okay to stop your project?” The man’s words were radical, which annoyed

    Gu Changsheng, and said directly : "To be honest, we stay here because of our affection for the company, otherwise, we would follow Mr. Yang to set up our own business! Is it your turn to speak?" "You!!!" That person was so angry

    !

    Xiang Yuan smiled, and said in a low voice: "Grandpa Gu, I respectfully call you Grandpa. I have no objection to you going to set up your own business with Mr. Yang. Don't worry, I have no objection at all. Really. By the way, there are still If anyone wants to start their own business with Mr. Yang, please raise your hand. I didn't want to mention this matter at first, but since Mr. Gu brought it up, I will also mention it here." "Mr. Yang's resignation this time has indeed caused the

    company It’s a big trouble. To put it bluntly, I have a big opinion on the company. The population is aging, and it can’t absorb fresh blood. In charge, and by the way, some of the company's project funds have been embezzled. I won't name the matter, Grandpa Gu, right?"

    Speaking of Xiang Yuan, he coughed and tapped on the table with his index finger. He made two serious and peaceful "knock knocks", but it attracted the attention of everyone in the conference room.

    "By the way, I would like to remind everyone. I'm the acting director now. I'm not as talkative as my grandfather. I've been good at breaking pots since I was a child. Now that I've reached this level, I can't afford anything. The big deal is filing for bankruptcy. I kowtow to my grandfather to admit my mistakes, and I will bear the charges. Now that this company has reached this point, I am not afraid to show my cards to you. Now I have no money. How many of you have money in your hands? How much project funds have been embezzled? I'm keeping accounts with Xiaobai here. I don't care about it, but it doesn't mean I acquiesce. If you have a conscience, you will pay in advance. If you really want to leave, Mr. Gu, no one will stop you." Gu Changsheng snorted, "Lu Zeyang

    's The position hasn't been filled yet, you're chasing me, an old man, what's wrong, Xiang Yuan, your grandfather gave you so much power to let you run amok here—" "Sorry for being

    late."

    Gu Changsheng didn't finish his sentence , suddenly there was a cold voice that made her heart skip a beat, and when she looked up again, that face was also familiar. She was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, as if she had never seen him so formal, with wide trouser legs, revealing a clean and slender ankle. Black socks.

    The toes of the leather shoes are slightly shiny.

    Make his whole person very simple and neat.

    On the wrist is a couple's watch with her.

    I haven't seen him for a week, but his facial features seem to be more severe, his hair is cut short, his eye sockets are deep, and there is a sense of impatience from top to bottom. Xiang Yuan thought of that night in the bathroom, when he fed her wine with his mouth, he had this expression, impatient to feed her, and pinched her chin to let her in. While asking her if she wanted more, he went to get the wine on his own, without waiting for her to speak, he bit her lip and fed it.

    Just thinking of that scene, Xiang Yuan couldn't help feeling another palpitation, her heart beating faster, and she turned her head away calmly.

    There was a lot of discussion in the conference room, Xu wanted to ask who it was, even Xiang Yuan subconsciously glanced at Lai Feibai, and he introduced unhurriedly: "This is the head of the technical department of our former Xi'an Weilin branch. Xu Yan, he will take over Lu Zeyang Lu Zong Lu's position as chief cybersecurity officer."

    ...

    The two haven't seen each other for a long time. It was five o'clock in the morning that day, and it was just dawn. Dawn is approaching, the stars are gradually dimming, the streets at dawn are wide and empty, quiet like smoke, the uniform street lamps emit faint and bright light, and the morning light is like a tulle, faintly surrounding the city.

    Xu Yan stayed up all night. After sitting on the balcony all night, he finished editing the text message, but did not send it. He threw the phone on the table, took a cigarette from the cigarette case, and held it between his lips. The lighter rang softly in the quiet morning, probably because he was afraid of waking up the bedroom. The woman in the house looked back the moment he lit a cigarette. The woman was sleeping soundly on the bed, lying on her side, facing him with plain face to the sky, her eyebrows were delicately arched into her temples, her nose was straight and delicate, her thin lips were red and tightly pursed. In fact, she is very delicate and beautiful. When she wears a suit, she is very refined and has an abstinent temperament. It's just that those radiant eyes add a little bit of agility and mischievousness. Her long black hair was scattered on the snow-white pillow like a black waterfall, her cheeks were still blush, and the lingering aftermath of the passion had not faded away, inexplicably carrying a sense of a young girl's bosom. She fell into a deep sleep after the two finished, and she didn't even have time to wipe her body. The girl pushed and shoved him, she was so sleepy that she had to hug her and wipe him twice to comfort him. The rest of the situation can be imagined. My heart pounded again. Xu Yan turned around and laughed at herself as worthless. Determined not to touch her again, he turned his eyes away and fell into the dawn light ahead. The surface of the river is covered with mist, the gray sky is not clear, and the gray is pressing on the top of the head. In summer, the cicadas are hidden in the grass and trees, making a weak cry. Xu Yanshi was leaning back in the chair with a cigarette in her mouth, her eyes were bright and clean, if the picture in her mind was reflected, it would make the heart beat like thousands of drums beating in unison, beating wildly...but her face was so cold that no one could look at her at all out of the ordinary. Xu Yanshi squinted her eyes and dusted off the cigarette ash. Thinking back to when he was in high school, he lied to her without telling everyone. He didn't intend to have any interaction with her, but he didn't want to send this person to him in all kinds of ways. Once, twice, there were too many times, he couldn't hold back after all, and took the initiative to chase her.

    How could I have thought that today is still there. At the beginning, I was just afraid of the regret of "they were never together", and I never expected to grow old hand in hand with her day and night. At first, he even told himself not to get too involved. Once he told himself what to do, the effect would be the opposite.

    In fact, he didn't smoke at first, but no matter how Feng Jun and the others encouraged him, he didn't learn.

    Until one day when she heard her fighting with a boy, the boy told her with a playful smile: "Feng Jun is smoking in the toilet again, why don't you care?" She replied with a smile: "I just like smoking. How cool."

    I don't know if the liking she said is real or fake, but that night when he went home and passed the canteen, he bought a pack of cigarettes for the first time.

    Since then, he has not stopped smoking until he graduated and entered Weilin to work. He started to quit smoking. In fact, he is not a heavy smoker. I only smoke one cigarette. But only, in front of her, the cigarette kept smoking.

    What are you thinking? I want her to love me more, I want her to be inseparable from me, and I want to do everything she likes to please her; I'm also afraid that she will pay more than me in this relationship, and he won't know if she is wronged, so there is Sometimes I dare not let my emotions out too much.

    He looked down at the text message, and the sentence, "If there is a chance to become your student or comrade-in-arms again" was an excuse.

    I also know that there will be no chance in the future, and I feel unwilling, and I know that I am sorry for Professor Liang, but if he is allowed to watch Xiang Yuanwei marry someone else for the billion, then this kind of frustration will be no matter whether he enters Wade or not. Even the successful launch of satellites cannot be eliminated. Thinking about it later: You see, no matter how powerful you are, you can't stop her from sacrificing herself for the sake of the family.

    At eight o'clock, Xiang Yuan woke up, the sky was bright, and a thin ray of sunlight came in from the window. The man on the balcony was still sitting, with his mobile phone covered on the table. The clothes in the room were scattered all over the floor, which shows the intensity of the battle last night. The lingering scenes of fish and water sex poured down like a tsunami. Xiang Yuan couldn't help but blush, and then put on a hotel bathrobe and walked towards him.

    The slipper sounded, and Xu Yanshi turned her head when she heard the sound, and turned her head lightly, her brows and eyes were like frost in the evening, without any emotion, "Are you awake?" Xiang Yuan nodded, stood against the door frame, lightly licked the cigarette butt on the ground with his toes

    , He asked in a low voice, "Did you not sleep last night?"

    "Slept, just woke up." He lit a cigarette, and then threw the lighter back on the table.

    The man's shirt was open, revealing his firm body, the curve of his chest looming, the man leaned lazily, with his legs open, leaving a little distance between them, staring at Xiang Yuan for a while, then walking into his open two Then sat on his lap, hooked his hands around his neck, rubbed against his warm neck, and whispered in his ear, "Xu Yanshi." "

    Huh?" The man put the cigarette on the ashtray beside him Go up and look down at the woman in his arms.

    "I still seem to be very sleepy." She yawned, and rubbed her arms hard in his arms. She held her warm and soft jade in her arms. From the corner of her eye, she saw a pair of straight and long legs under her bathrobe, and her hair was softly attached to him. his chest.

    Xu Yanshi's mind was "Su Xi didn't comb his hair, and his silk hair fell on his shoulders."

    Xiang Yuan hugged him, his bathrobe gradually loosened, revealing a small section of bright white collarbone, and the scenery below was unobstructed.

    In Xu Yanshi's mind, "Hold the snow into the peaks, and the small corals." The

    tight and overlapping legs are slender and thin, shy and timid.

    In Xu Yanshi's mind, "Wan Shenlang's knees, where is it not pitiful."

    ... But on the face , he

    just said calmly: "Then go to sleep."

She asked her in a muffled voice, "Where did you leave my panties?"

    Xu Yan thought for a while and said, "Where did you take off when you took a shower? I didn't."

    Xiang Yuan then remembered, it seemed so.

    The bathrobe was pushed in, and the palm was on her waist, "Not wearing it?"

    She shyly said, "I didn't find it."

    "Didn't find it?" He whispered in her ear, "Or was it on purpose?"

    Xiang Yuan blushed and his heart was surging.

    His body was already under his control, he was out of breath, and called his name intermittently, the man remained silent, the phone by the table vibrated suddenly, it was a text message, and he didn't care, until the two of them stopped, Xiang Yuan exhausted all his strength, He still looks lazy and full of energy.

    "It seems like your phone rang just now, don't you want to check it?"

    "I'll see

    later." Xiang Yuan pinched him and whispered, "Is there a secret?"

    He chuckled, "Isn't it a breakup gun? Do you still care if I have it?" No secret?"

    "Isn't this still a breakup?"

    Xu Yanshi leaned back on the chair, raised her chin slightly, and squinted at her: "I thought I was an ex-boyfriend last night." "Do you

    want to break up?"

    He rolled his eyes impatiently, and his words were choking: "Whether you keep it for the New Year? Didn't you all meet that surnamed Zhou?" Xiang Yuan

    looked at him closely, and suddenly felt that if a man like Xu Yanshi turned out to be a scumbag, he might It will break the sky with scum, it is scum and seductive, the kind that makes people want to stop.

    Both of them stopped talking, and Xiang Yuan leaned quietly in his arms. After a long time, the sky became brighter and brighter, the whistle gradually sounded on the road, and pedestrians hurried. The two were still hugging on the balcony, motionless.

0