Chapter 86
543 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the meeting ended, Gu Changsheng and the others left the meeting with gloomy expressions. Several old men looked at each other and followed Gu Changsheng into the office tacitly. The secretary closed the door lightly, and after confirming that there were no outsiders, the old man couldn't help but ask with trepidation: "Old Gu, what's going on now?"

    Gu Changsheng stood in front of the window with his hands behind his back, silent for a long time.

    "Old Gu, what are you talking about? What is the situation now? That little girl in Xiangyuan seems to have some evidence in her hand. You said that the money, will we give it?" After a long time without a response, the old man asked again. Ask anxiously.

    Gu Changsheng wanted to say fuck it, can't you see what's going on now? What can this little girl do other than slipping her lips a little? They are proud of Xiang Jiaqing and want to be different in the business world, but the company has developed to this point, and Situ will not be able to change it tomorrow, how can she have such great ability.

    In the hands of several shareholders, the old man probably has the least money. Situ will have no gray income tomorrow. In addition to the shares and equity that cannot be converted into cash, he has to spend a lot of money every year to build elementary schools and build guide dogs. Base and other charities.

    Now that the company is facing this situation, they don’t pay, and the bank doesn’t approve loans. Unless someone gives the brothers and sisters hundreds of millions of dollars for free, otherwise, when the capital chain is broken and the employees’ salaries cannot be paid, it is estimated that there will be no more loans on the Internet. There will be an uproar. Gu Changsheng's wishful thinking was well planned, and as soon as Yang Pingshan left, they took advantage of the shortage of funds to force the old man to abdicate. As for the Xiang family, if Xiang Yuan is willing to stay, the old men will not make things difficult for a little girl. However, unexpectedly, there were side effects. "Who is this Xu Yanshi? Where did he come from? Didn't Lao Yang let go of his words? At this juncture, no one has just come to our Donghe? Originally, when Lu Zeyang left, this little girl was probably in a hurry. Ann has no one in control of the overall situation, let me see how she is tossing around?"

    Gu Changsheng interrupted impatiently: "Why are you in a hurry? What's so nervous about the team leader of the Xi'an branch? Lu Zeyang is an ordinary person who dares to sit? It's not like we don't know how much money Situ spent training him back then. , Back and forth year after year, everyone saw it, Xu Yanshi had no qualifications and no background, Lai Feibai was really crazy, wanted to spend more time training Lu Zeyang to come out? Is it too late? A fall has not yet happened Have you learned enough lessons?"

    At this point, Gu Changsheng lowered his head and fiddled with the leaves on the bonsai, and heaved a long and earnest sigh, "Situ—sometimes he is too confident in himself and stubborn, maybe I persuaded him at the beginning , since you have spent so much effort in cultivating a talent, you don’t have to worry about it, and this will not let Lao Yang take advantage of your loopholes.” Several people thought his words were very reasonable, but they always felt that something was wrong in their hearts, and they hesitated for a while, and said hesitantly : "I heard that Lai Feibai was poaching people from various companies a while ago, which caused the displeasure of the bosses of several companies. He also arranged for our Donghe at the dinner. Let's get this matter done as soon as possible, and then drag it down It’s not very good for the company’s reputation.” Gu Changsheng didn’t want to solve it as soon as possible. Obviously, the two brothers and sisters Xiang Yuan were deliberately delaying the time, and the strength in their hands was unconsciously increased. He asked in a deep voice: “What is there in Xi’an now? What's the situation?" "During the liquidation and reimbursement, except for the finance department, everyone else is on vacation and waiting for notice. According to what the two of you said, they wanted to put people from there to the headquarters to replace them for a while. But there was something wrong with the reimbursement. " Gu Changsheng: "What's the problem?" "Huang Qiming's order was just signed this year. The contract is for one year. A batch of goods will be released at the end of the year. Now Xi'an is temporarily closed, and the batch of goods at the end of the year cannot be shipped. Huang Qiming will come to ask for money tomorrow. Huang Qiming is also a bum, he finds someone to block the door every day, so that the little girls in the finance department are afraid to go out." " You find someone to make an appointment with Huang Qiming next week." Regardless of Ji's high-hanging appearance: "That's a local snake, the kind who can draw a knife if he doesn't agree with him, I can't persuade him."

    Unexpectedly, Gu Changsheng said in a low voice: "You find someone to mention him, and ask him to come to the headquarters to ask for money. Not only money, but also liquidated damages and mental damage fees. Just ask the two of you and take Xiang Yuan's photo. Give it to him. By the way, teach this little girl a lesson."

    At dusk, the sun was setting, and the house was burning like a red cloud.

    The meeting room was silent, Lai Feibai had already left, and there were only two people left, sitting quietly, neither of them spoke.

    It was a bad breakup that day. Later, on the way to send her back, the two of them didn't have much communication. He was driving, and she looked down at her mobile phone, and sent a WeChat message to Lai Fei to confirm the afternoon's itinerary. If Professor Liang didn't come to her, she would I don't know what he planned to do that morning.

    The two of them sat for an unknown how long, and the setting sun outside the window moved in inch by inch, until the afterglow fell on Xu Yanshi's body, warming the cold and clear eyebrows and eyes slightly, Xiang Yuan looked at this face that was madly in love , There were thousands of grievances in her heart, but she couldn't express it, she just said: "I will let Xiaobai take you back, don't get involved in this muddy water in Donghe, and prepare well for the retest in a month—"

    Interrupted by him, caught off guard -

    "Xiang Yuan, do you love me?"

    The man was silent for a long time, his voice hoarse and deep. Her ears felt shivering, her heart skipped a beat, and she raised her head abruptly.

    When he saw Xu Yan staring at himself with deep and cold eyes, he understated such an affectionate sentence, and he asked again with straight eyes and without any emotion: "Do you love?" She looked at him eagerly. I thought to myself: Love it, but you said it yourself. What kind of love is there at this age?

    "Love."

    Far more than she imagined.

    Xu didn't expect it to be this answer. He thought that Xiang Yuanhui would say, "If you don't love him, break up and drive him out, so that he must never give up his dream for himself, or if he disagrees, she will cry and clamor to follow him." He breaks up.

    Unexpectedly, she answered simply.

    Xu Yanshi stood up, walked to her seat, sat halfway against the edge of the table, folded her arms and looked down at the girl sitting on the chair: "If I marry someone else, will I feel uncomfortable?" "Yes," she looked up. Looking back, there seemed to be a light in his eyes, which was on and off. After struggling for a while, the light went out and compromised, "But Xu Yanshi, we are all past the age of drinking water. Together, would you really be single for the rest of your life because of me?" " What about you, do you want me to be a bachelor for the rest of your life? Just to keep you alone?" He turned his head away, staring at the reddish sunset outside the window, Her eyes were reddened by the sun's rays, as if she was extremely depressed, then she turned her head and pinched her chin, forcing her to raise her head to meet her own eyes. "I want to say that I am willing to guard you and never marry anyone in the future. What will you do? How can you give me back this feeling?" Even though Xu Yanshi really thought so, she couldn't say it out. Such a heavy feeling weighed on her How could she be really happy in her body. Everywhere I feel I owe it. Xiang Yuan knew that his words were harsh, and he was very straightforward when he satirized people. She just loves him so much, she was angry and uncomfortable, turned away with a sullen face, and said coldly: "I didn't mean that, it's meaningless to keep pestering him like this, Donghe doesn't need you, I told Lai Feibai, you go back Find Professor Liang—" After finishing speaking, she picked up the landline beside her and prepared to call Lai Feibai. Suddenly, someone pushed her back, and the next second, someone bit her lips. The glass around the meeting room is completely transparent. Although it is at the end of the corridor, as long as someone comes up, they can see it clearly. The man sat halfway on the edge of the table, lowered his head and kissed her fiercely, but she refused, struggling to push him away, rejecting him for the first time in the kiss. He put her lower lip in his mouth, licked and sucked slowly, knowing that she liked it, Xiang Yuan was out of order today, didn't respond at all, and clenched his teeth tightly, not letting him succeed. Xu Yan used her tongue skillfully and fully, showing all her gentleness, a hundred times more patient and gentle than usual. But what she said was extremely cold: "Open." She was dark and unwilling, and her lips were tightly closed, resolutely not to be seduced by him.

    He tempted again and again, sucking her most sensitive earlobe, the cochlea. Xiang Yuan was on the verge of collapse, sticking to the defensive line, his mind was already confused, and there was not much left, and his two hands had already automatically hooked around his neck.

    Xu Yanshi picked him up and pulled him in front of him with his legs between his legs.

    No matter how much he kissed or coaxed, Xiang Yuan kept his lips tightly shut and did not respond.

    She was wearing high heels and standing in his arms, he was half sitting, the two were about the same height, Xu Yanshi was a little taller, and stared at her coldly with downcast eyes: "Open.

    " Don't say anything, to prevent him from taking advantage of it.

    This was the coldest kiss the two had ever had and made Xu Yan furious.

    After a while, he put his hands back into his pockets and laughed at himself: "Tell me, what do you want? Break up?"

    "I didn't say break up." She muttered softly.

    He raised his eyebrows, sat half-sitting comfortably, lowered his head and smiled absently, and said to himself, what did you pretend just now?

    Xiang Yuan rolled his eyes lightly, and said in a low voice: "The premise is that you have to go back to find Teacher Liang, and we will not break up. If you insist on staying here, we will break up now.

    " The two never saw each other again. At the end of the month, Xu Yanshi and Lai Feibai went to the Beijing Internet Security Exchange Conference for two days. When he came back, Lai Feibai, who had always been taciturn, whispered into Xiang Yuan's ear like a chicken blood:

    "Xu Yanshi has a lot of contacts. At that Internet security meeting, all the chief Internet security officers from various companies went, except In general, he seems to know them all."

    Xiang Yuan flipped through the files calmly, the computer screen was on, without raising his head, he said, "He has been in the hacker circle since high school, and he and his friends were very famous in the hacker circle at that time. The qq numbers are all five-digit numbers."

    Lai Feibai: "The shorter the qq number, the more powerful it is?"

    "It means the sooner you get in touch with the computer, and some are internal numbers, only for some special hackers."

    "If Jia Mian could have half of him, you wouldn't be responsible for the company alone."

    Xiang Yuan smiled, "Jia Mian is not willing to do this, he hates hackers to death. He didn't want to help me chase hackers when he was in high school. The 200 yuan was cheated out of 2,000 yuan by a liar who claimed to be a hacker. He still remembers the other party’s QQ account and screen name.” “You should remember, how

    much was 2,000 yuan back then.” Lai Feibai nodded, and casually raised his mouth: "But this circle seems to be quite small, and there are female hackers. Pinghu, the chief cyber security officer, is a woman, and everyone is in the same circle. , I heard them teasing Mr. Xu and the female chief officer during the meal."

    "What are you teasing?"

    "They said they were a match made in heaven. I heard that the female chief executive chased Xu Yan back then. I have an appointment this week. We're eating."

    "Why are you talking so much nonsense today? Are you annoying?" Xiang Yuan suddenly became angry, "Get out."

    Lai Feibai was about to leave when she heard her asking again: "By the way, I'm not sure about Xu Yanshi's appointment. I haven't settled the score with you yet, why didn't you tell me about his appointment?"

    Lai Feibai: "This is the old man's consent, you can't blame me for this matter, I dare not disobey what the old man says." "

    What? When?"

    "Only two days ago, Mr. Xu seems to have gone to the hospital to see the old man, and even helped him pour the urinal. I don't know exactly what we talked about. I don't dare to guess what the old man is thinking." Xiang yuan Throwing the pen over, "That's because you guessed right!"

    The man ran away, and Xiang Yuan became angrier as he thought about it, and took out his mobile phone to call the old man, who rang for a long time before answering, without waiting for the other side He opened his mouth and cursed: "How can you ask Xu Yanshi to pour you a urinal? Didn't I hire a nurse for you? Don't bother people about this kind of thing in the future—" "No trouble." A surprise came from the phone Other low-pitched male voice.

    Xiang Yuan's mind exploded, his face burned, and he subconsciously blurted out: "Xu Yanshi?"

    On the other end of the phone, the man gave a deep smile and hummed.

    Didn't you go to dinner with your female hacker? What are you doing in my grandpa's ward?

    "Crack!" The phone was hung up without mercy.

    Situ will finish his drip tomorrow, come back from the bathroom, and take the phone from Xu Yanshi's hand. The two stood on the balcony, and Situ looked at the distance for a while tomorrow. The mountain behind the third courtyard was lush with green pines and cypresses, and the dew was fresh. The clear light fell on the ground and sprinkled gold flakes on the hillside. There is plenty of light.

    "What did Xiang Yuan say?" Situ asked tomorrow.

    Xu Yan stood behind him, leaned against the door frame and said casually, "Have you eaten yet?"

    Situ groaned tomorrow, smiled and did not speak. After a while, he turned around and walked slowly back into the room leaning on his crutches. He suddenly asked without thinking: "Did you two quarrel?"

    "No, it was a breakup."

    Situ lifted the quilt and sat in tomorrow, and said quite heartlessly, "It's good to break up." "

    ..."

    After finishing speaking Another warning, "It's fine to lose your temper, don't really make her anxious, you can do anything if you are anxious, I am a very cruel girl." Speaking of this, Situ sighed tomorrow, "She is just like her grandma. She is very soft-hearted. She is soft-hearted to everyone, but she is very cruel to herself. If you really make her anxious, no matter how much she likes you, she has to break up with you. Take care of yourself It doesn't hurt."

    

    Huang Qiming never imagined that he came to ask for money, and Xiang Yuan never imagined that his emotions, which he had held back for so long, would suddenly collapse in front of a stranger.

    Before she got off work, she was about to go to the bank, but the car was blocked by someone on the way. When she saw that person, she looked familiar, and then looked again, isn't this Mr. Huang? Xiang Yuan greeted people with a smile, Huang Qiming waved away: "Go, go, don't get too close, Xiang Yuan, let's find a place to catch up."

    So I came to the food stall near the company, and asked Yuan to invite him to eat Japanese food. Huang Qiming said that he didn't like those, but the food stall. Xiang Yuan could only do whatever he wanted, and found a spot at a food stall near the company.

    There is a light on the top of the food stall, which is dark yellow and not very bright, but you can still see each other's faces, which is convenient for subsequent communication.

    Huang Qiming saw that the little girl was getting more and more beautiful, so the person who came to mention it didn't say anything, only said to let him come to the headquarters to find Mr. Xiang, and if necessary, he could use some tricks. After all, Mr. Xiang is a woman, and she is still timid. of. After looking at the photos, he knew Mr. Xiang, so he bought a plane ticket without saying a word, and found him right away.

    "I didn't expect you to become Mr. Xiang in such a short period of time," Huang Qiming said that he didn't want to be close, but started by himself, "But looking at it this way, have you matured? The little girl who doesn't understand anything, is reckless, do

    you still throw up when drinking with others?" Xiang Yuan waved his hand, "I don't drink much now, tell me, what can you do with me?"

    Huang Qiming saw that she was straightforward, and also Without being coy, he said straight to the point: "The goods at the end of the year, the orders we signed at the beginning of the year, all the money has been given out. You are going to close now. Of course we have to get the goods. You can either give me the money or pay at the end of the year." Goodness, otherwise I can’t explain to the leader.”

    “Didn’t they talk to you in Xi’an?”

    Huang Qiming snorted, “Chen Shu resigned, and I can’t find the manager I’m dealing with now. Who wants to talk to me? I go to stop him every day. No one will take care of me."

    Xiang Yuan nodded, "How much?"

    Huang Qiming: "It's 30 million, I don't care, I'll leave this matter to you, if I can't get the money back, I... ..." After a pause, he said, "I'll just jump off your Donghe Building."

    "You, Mr. Huang, still threaten people by jumping off a building?" I..." I was taken aback, "When we were Mr. Xu, I didn't see you being so cowardly." Mentioning that person, my mind went crazy, my heart sank as if it was empty, and I smiled. The meaning gradually dissipated.

    Huang Qiming said without noticing, "What is Xu Yanshi doing now?"

    "Chief Internet Security Officer."

    Xiang Yuan sipped his wine a little bit, and said expressionlessly, as if a little drunk. Since she sat down, she hasn't eaten a bite of food , Just drinking, the mood is very low. Huang

    Qiming asked a lot: "Why, Xu Yanshi is not good to you?

 

It's troublesome for young people to fall in love, what do you owe me and I owe you, hypocritical! He always reminded himself not to be entangled by this girl. This girl has a lot of tricks, so she had to be careful. Just as she was about to say impatiently, I don't care who you owe, you should pay back the 30 million you owe me. up!

    Xiang Yuan suddenly cried.

    Her emotions have been suppressed for too long. From the day the old man was admitted to the hospital, a string in her mind seemed to be tightly stretched and could be broken at any time. At this moment, she didn't know which nerve touched her, as if she could clearly hear what was going on in her mind. With a snap, the string snapped, and she was completely out of control.

    And these emotions, in front of any familiar person, Xu Yanshi, Jia Mian, grandpa, or Xu Yuan, or Lai Feibai, etc., she would not be able to vent, and would only suppress herself even more. On the contrary, in front of a stranger like Huang Qiming, she could cry unscrupulously and say nonsensical things to him without worrying about what he would ask.

    However, Huang Qiming just watched her cry very calmly, and calmly sent a WeChat message to Xu Yanshi when he took out his phone.

    Soon there was a two-word "address" back.

    Then, Huang Qiming began to listen to Xiang Yuan's complaints absent-mindedly, hoping that Xu Yanshi would hurry up and pick up this woman. Do you need to pour tears on him like this?

    Xiangyuan is pure venting.

    Huang Qiming thought it was an excuse that she didn't want to pay for the nonsense, thinking that this little girl's acting skills are really good, and it really hurts to cry.

    The two were not on the same channel, and Xiang Yuan also faintly felt that Huang Qiming didn't understand, and even looked down on her a bit. But he still absent-mindedly kowtowed melon seeds to appease her. Xiang Yuan liked the feeling of being able to tell secrets unscrupulously. Even in Huang Qiming's eyes, she was not as important as that bag of melon seeds.

    Xu Yanshi parked the car on the side of the road, he didn't get out of the car in a hurry, lowered the window, and sat quietly in the car watching her.

    Sitting sideways facing him, the dim yellow streetlights surrounded her soft, round and delicate face, her eyes were black and shiny as if soaked in water, and the earrings seemed to be a pair with his cufflinks. The lights shone brightly.

    It's just that she sat there a little dazed, like a child who did something wrong.

    Huang Qiming on the opposite side looked at her with disgust, even defensively, not listening to what she said at all.

    It was the first time that Xu Yan knew what it was like to be so distressed that it melted.

    How uncomfortable is it that you have to tell a stranger these emotions that you dare not tell them.

    "His teacher said Xiang Yuan, you are too cold-blooded. You shouldn't let him give up his life and ideals for you. I didn't. I didn't even dare to tell him what happened to my family. It seemed that everyone decided I'm sorry for him. But I also have my own difficulties. My grandfather has worked so hard for the business for so long. Uncle Zhou said, you obviously have the opportunity to bring it back to life, but you gave up because of your selfishness. Of course your grandfather and brother I won’t blame you, but I may regret it for the rest of my life. No one understands me, whether it’s his friends or teachers, they all think he’s paid more than me, and everyone will blame me.” Huang Qiming said impatiently, knocking on melon  seeds "Bread is important."

    Xiang Yuan choked and ignored him, she said a little self-destructively: "Xiaobai accused me of not thinking about grandpa, the teacher accused me of not thinking about him," she suddenly covered her eyes with her hands and burst into tears Standing up, tears flowed from between his fingers, "I just want to sell myself for their consideration."

    Huang Qiming was a little touched by her, looked at her blankly, and seemed to be a little moved and wanted to say, don't be impulsive Everything is negotiable.

    In the next second, the little girl covered her face, opened her fingers, looked at him with blunt eyes, and asked charmingly: "Are you rich?"

    Huang Qiming had an ominous premonition in his heart: "... ...You, what are you doing."

    "I forgot to bring my wallet."

    Cried out with a wow!

    Huang Qiming settled the bill impatiently, but the money did not arrive, so he invited someone to dinner, and handed the drunken woman to Xu Yanshi without a single hair, and hurriedly separated the relationship: "I didn't drink it." She, I came to her to ask for the final payment, who knows that she took a bottle of white for herself as soon as she sat down, and complained to me about the company's lack of money recently, and the lack of capital chain, and said she would sell herself to someone to pay me back, you Persuade her well, this girl is crazy, she also said that she can sell for one billion, and only two kidneys on her body are worth money, and they only sell for 300,000 on the black market, so don't let her get it wrong, that person must be a liar "

    The car was parked downstairs in her house, in the usual seat, with a crooked-neck tree on top of it, the branches branched out, and the green leaves could cover some light in the daytime. At night, even though there was no sun, he was used to parking here. , the moonlight above her head spread through the gaps in the sparse leaves, and cast mottled light and shadow on the roof of the car, which happened to cover her a little bit of street lamps and moonlight. The light was not so glaring, and she slept more comfortably. , all loosened at the moment. Xu Yanshi didn't wake her up, she sat quietly in the car smoking a cigarette, leaning lazily, her shirt was stretched to the elbow, revealing a strong and clean arm hanging idly outside the car window, the scarlet fingertips flickering in the dark night Mie, with his face slightly sideways, has been looking at the sleeping Xiang Yuan. When the wind blew, the woman's broken hair blew onto her cheeks, making it itchy. She let out a groan, not very satisfied. Xu Yan took a puff of cigarette and brushed her hair behind her ears. Xiang Yuan opened his eyes in a daze, and then the man looked away and choked out the cigarette. Xiang Yuan leaned over and straddled him, Xu Yan adjusted the driver's recliner back cooperatively, Xiang Yuan hugged his head and rubbed it against his head, his voice was nasal and murmured like when he just woke up: "I I'm drunk, so I won't recognize what I'm going to do next." "What to do?"

    The man's voice was deeper and hoarse. Xiang Yuan didn't realize it at the time, probably because of the alcohol in his head. He climbed down to untie his belt, and said unconsciously: "It's not that you love someone. Would you like to use your mouth? We don’t seem to have tried it yet? Let me do it for you.”

    If she looked up again, she would probably be able to see that the eyes of the man below her were red.

    Just cried for her.

    At this moment, she was looking at her dumbfounded. She was soaked in water, her eyes were brighter under the moon, and her voice was hoarse: "Xiang Yuan, I promise you, I will go to the retest in a month." She stopped moving her hands, "Really?

    " of?"

    He hummed.

    Then, there was a bang outside the car, and the trunk bounced open. He put the man down from the driver's seat, and then he stepped on the ground with both feet, closed the door, and brought him to the trunk. Different gift boxes.

    While Xiang Yuan was in a daze.

    The trunk of the off-road vehicle was empty, Xu Yan was sitting, picked up a box from inside and handed it to her.

    Xiang Yuan saw that it said, "37th birthday gift."

    "Didn't I already give it away? And I am twenty-seven this year, how can I be thirty-seven."

    Unexpectedly, he sat idly on the trunk, Leaning against the frame of the car, with a lazy expression, "A gift for breaking up."

    Xiang Yuan's heart froze, his heart throbbing with pain. Does he still want to break up with her?

    "When I'm a hundred years old, I'll take apart one every year on my birthday, don't take them all together." The man said with his legs loosely on the ground, looking at her without emotion.

    He actually prepared her a hundredth birthday present!

    "Are you intentionally embarrassing my future husband?"

    "Well, on purpose." He confessed without hesitation and shamelessness.

    In the next second, he pulled the man into his arms, "Can I still divide it?"

    "Can I not divide it?"

    "Yes," he teased her, his eyes were still red, and teased, "What did you say in the car just now? Help me do it once?"

0