Chapter 87
577 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a summer night, the night breeze is cool, the moonlight is hidden among the treetops, the flowers and leaves stand still, and the cicadas sing rarely.

    The scenery inside the car is beautiful and ambiguous like fire.

    Xu Yanshi put down the low seat, the moonlight fell in, the girl leaned on him, looked at him with a jerky expression, as if asking for help, "Don't you feel it?" Xu Yanshi had a loose expression, folded her hands

    behind her head, and looked at him comfortably She teased her: "No."

    In fact, he didn't intend to let her do it. He didn't force this kind of thing, and he always felt that it was a bit too much for a girl to do it. Xiang Yuan was even more excited than him, eagerly pulling him into the car, eagerly asking him to untie his belt, seeing him staring at her motionless, he couldn't help but do it himself.

    Xu Yan let her go, and even lowered the seat, spurning herself in her mind at that moment: You can pretend to be whatever you want.

    The pale moonlight came in through the front windshield of the car, the woman's thin body was like an autumn leaf gently pressing on him, the landscape scenery under the neckline was full and lustrous, shyly trying to hide it or not ...

    Xu Yan looked at her unceremoniously under the faint moonlight.

    Xiang Yuan raised her eyes for a moment, and saw his dark, slightly lustful gaze, the tide of emotion in her heart was like the waves of a river, rushing endlessly, as if it had rushed all over her body, her cheeks were blushing, and in the corner of her vision, it was all about him. Straightforward and lingering gaze. Seeing her heart tremble, her heart beating wildly, she followed his example and looked back at him with increasing strength.

    I didn't come out for a long time. Xiang Yuan was in a hurry and looked at him for help.

    The man was unmoved, and even when she wanted to pull away, he put his hand on the back of her head in time, half-closed his eyes and said in a hoarse voice: "How can I drive like this?"

    Xiang Yuan was so sore that he blushed and cursed A swear word, I want to say that I don't care how you drive, but my mother quit.

    Seeing that his eyes were extremely red, he couldn't bear it.

    ...

    When it was over, the two kissed in the car for a while, the cicadas were singing faintly, and they didn't dare to disturb them. In the end, Xiang Yuan leaned into Xu Yanshi's arms drunkenly, put his arms around his neck, and watched him take out a tissue , lowered his head to wipe his pants, and unconsciously said with a shy face: "I read on the Internet that men seem to like to use their mouths and are more eager to conquer, don't they?"

    He did look a little more excited today than before.

    Xu Yanshi paused, continued to dry, put the paper towel aside, and replied casually: "Is there?"

    Xiang Yuan didn't believe it, and looked at him with full eyes, "Aren't you?

    " Pressed a tissue on her face, "Wipe your mouth."

    Xiang Yuan took it obediently.

    But he heard him crossing his arms, looking at her seriously with raised eyebrows, and said solemnly: "To be honest, men only look at the pleasure, and the pleasure is about the same. I might choose a way that makes you more comfortable. Today is an exception." Xiang

    Yuan Feeling that we can't discuss any more, I was already distracted, quickly wiped my mouth with a tissue, coughed and said, "Don't forget about your return to the research institute, did you hear me?" The moonlight was like water, and the ambiguous atmosphere

    dissipated , The sound of cicadas suddenly reappeared, lingering in the treetops.

    Xu Yanshi looked at her, and didn't answer for a long time, Xiang Yuan looked at him with straight eyes and a certain kind of forbearance, her heart tightened, and she gently pushed him, "Did you hear?" But he saw his eyes fixed on

    her I don't know if those eyes were full of sarcasm or something, under the moonlight, there seemed to be stars in them, the eye sockets were deep and dignified, and he said to her very solemnly: "I'm sorry." Xiang Yuan looked at him blankly

    , Didn't come back. I thought he was going to repent, but he lowered his head slightly, smiled self-deprecatingly, and said, "I apologize to you on behalf of Mr. Liang. He is devoted to academics and hates me. But he is my teacher. You have been kind to me, so I can only apologize to you on his behalf."

    Xiang Yuan interrupted: "I know. I didn't hate Teacher Liang, and he didn't scold me. He was right. I shouldn't delay you, so you must not give up the research institute for me. Donghe matters myself It can be solved, but it can’t be solved, I told my grandfather to file for bankruptcy.”

    Speaking of this, she smiled bitterly, “Even in the future, I can’t fly first class, go to high-end consumer places, let alone live in five-star hotels. Hotel. How about it, are you willing to follow me?"

    "So miserable?" He raised his eyebrows, seemingly incomprehensible, "Let me think about it, I'm used to flying in first class now, and the environment in economy class may not be suitable for me. Consumption place? I feel itchy when I don’t play golf for a week, and I can’t sleep if I don’t live in a hotel suite, what should I do?”

    Xiang Yuan was in a hurry, and punched him: “When did you develop these stinky habits??”

    He smiled and said no answer.

    "Are you kidding me?"

    Xu Yanshi squeezed her face, "Stupid or not, when have you ever seen me play golf?"

    Xiang Yuanle hugged his neck and said, "Wait, wait until this thing is over. , I’ll find a chance to tell grandpa about the two of us.”

    “Yeah.”

    “But what were you doing in my grandpa’s ward a few days ago?”

    “Reporting work.”

    “For the next month’s reporting work, don’t look for my grandpa I'm your leader."

    He perfunctory: "Yeah."

    "But everything depends on the research institute." Thinking of this, Xiang Yuan made a gesture to take out his mobile phone and call Lai Feibai, " They want you to go to work for an interview, you have to be obedient and leave immediately, don’t waste your time here, I will immediately find someone to take your place.” At this juncture, Donghe is on the cusp of the crisis again, and it is difficult to poach someone,

    so It is even more difficult to find a well-known one for a position.

    Xu Yanshi didn't want to dampen her enthusiasm. Nodding his head, "Look slowly, don't worry."

    After chatting almost, Xiang Yuan reluctantly went in. Xu Yanshi's car didn't leave, she stopped downstairs for a while, smoked a cigarette, and then drove towards Liang Qin's house.

    Another week, Gu Changsheng and Yang Pingshan met on the golf course.

    It was raining continuously, and looking out from the golf course, the hillside was full of lush greenery. The rain had just stopped, and the air was fresh and damp, revealing the tranquility before the storm. After the rain, the sun rises and falls on the hillside, with a rainbow hanging obliquely, like a bridge of wind and rain, and a rich autumn is about to usher in.

    As soon as Gu Changsheng put down his cue, he saw Yang Pingshan walking unhurriedly from a distance in a white peaked cap and white sportswear. The two greeted each other, Yang Pingshan took off his hat, took a sip of the water handed over by the caddy beside him, pursed his lips and said, "Mr. Gu is so free today?"

    Gu Changsheng smiled, "It's okay, the company doesn't have much to do. Come out and relax."

    Yang Pingshan nodded, "I heard from Zeyang that after he left, Donghe is now in a state of disarray, why, you haven't talked with the two of you yet?"

    Gu Changsheng snorted, "Situ is notoriously stubborn. , It’s not like you don’t understand.”

    “That little girl is also so stubborn?”

    Gu Changsheng: “Stubborner than her grandfather, a girl under 30 doesn’t know where she got the courage to challenge us. This company It’s all like this, and I don’t know why he is still persisting. He has no successors to his family, so he can’t hand over the company? Stupid.”

    Yang Pingshan knew what Gu Changsheng was planning. When he was in office, Donghe’s leader The layers have already been disintegrated, and the faction struggle is complicated. Aside from him, the old antique faction headed by Gu Changsheng is thinking every day to sell Donghe, and finally make a fortune and simply retire. He originally wanted to spend his life in Donghe, but Situ made frequent mistakes in decision-making in the past few years, so he came up with the idea of ​​establishing his own family, so he took away several members of Donghe's core team very unkindly. Gu Changsheng's group of old foxes took advantage of the fire to rob, presumably wanting to force the old man to abdicate and find a good time to sell Donghe. Yang Pingshan didn't think he was wrong. People go to high places, but water flows to low places.

    He smiled and asked Gu Changsheng: "Mr. Gu, have you ever thought about setting up your own business? In fact, it will be like this if Donghe persists, and we Ming people don't talk dark words. In fact, Donghe only has a framework left now." Son, it’s too late to recover, unless Situ cuts down those messy branches together, otherwise if this continues, even if you take over, it will be a mess, and you can sell it for a few dollars. Why don’t you take advantage of the fact that the oil and water are almost fished, and you Go on your own."

    Gu Changsheng snorted, "It's easy for you to put it bluntly, we are all old, and we are no match for you, Mr. Yang, and we are still in our prime in our early fifties. Don't talk about setting up your own house, you scored twice It's not impossible."

    Yang Pingshan smiled, "If Mr. Gu is willing, our company welcomes you at any time."

    After speaking, he patted his shoulder and left without waiting for his reply.

    Gu Changsheng stood for a while and realized that Yang Pingshan was inviting him to invest.

    He snorted immediately, this Yang Pingshan is really nothing, he stole away Donghe's core technical team, and now he won't let go of even their old men.

    However, Gu Changsheng did not expect that at the same time that Yang Pingshan threw out an olive branch to him, several old men in the company who were of the same generation as him also received this olive branch. Yes, he plans to go public within five years, no matter how I look at it, it is more cost-effective than here."

    Gu Changsheng's face was gloomy and he said nothing.

    Old man Wang also hesitated and said: "Old Gu, to be honest, even if we take over the current situation of Donghe, it will be difficult for us to bring it back to life. What Lao Yang said is right, it may be a mess when we get it, and we won't be able to sell it for much. , don't think about the title of chairman, you might as well find a reliable company to support your life, I really can't stand this day and day. You see how long Situ has been lying in the hospital, maybe it is Lung cancer.”

    Here, Gu Changsheng has been obsessed with the position of the chairman of Donghe. Since Situ took office, he has been thinking about it every day, thinking about it every night, and he has been waiting for such a day. Giving up, no matter how the other old men tried to persuade them, Gu Changsheng didn't move, and just said with a serious face, "I'm going to go with you."

    This is also for them to listen to. Without him speaking, how dare they go.

    Unexpectedly, old man Wang was the first to stand up: "Okay, since Mr. Gu said so, I'll go."

    Gu Changsheng was taken aback, looking in disbelief at this old man who usually had no opinions, but at this moment he was so determined to leave , "What kind of ecstasy soup did Yang Pingshan give you?" Old man Wang said: "Old Gu, I'm afraid you don't know yet. Yesterday,

    the company accounted for 1.8 billion."

A bad premonition came up: "Whose money? Didn't the bank already reject it?"

    Old man Wang said without changing his face: "Jia Mian is married, and the other party is Jiang Xiaoman, the daughter of the Jiang Group. I just paid 800 million to Donghe's account."

    Gu Changsheng's face was as ugly as iron, the air seemed to be stagnant, his hands were trembling, his eyes were dim, and all his strength dissipated. He held his breath and looked at Old Man Wang, in deathly silence.

    But the old man Wang said again: "The other one billion is foreign currency. It will be transferred to the company's account in the form of U.S. dollars." "U.S.

    dollars?"

    "It's an email sent by the famous architect Ms. "Old man Wang sighed, "It is said to be a bride price from Xiangyuan."

    ——Dear

    Mr. Situ Tomorrow:

    Sorry, this is the first time I communicate with you in this way. I grew up in the United States, and I am not very fluent in Chinese. I hope you forgive me untie. (But my son said that in fact, the disordered order of Chinese characters does not affect reading.) I deeply regret what happened to your company. If I say that I am a little happy now, do I not respect you too much? But it was indeed the first time my son came to the United States to find me. I'm glad he met a girl he likes. But I have no relationship with him, so you don't have to worry about mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. I will not come to China after I get married. I bought them a house in the United States. If I want, I can bring you to live with me at any time.

    Thank you very much, I will entrust my son to you in the future.

    Is one billion enough? Not enough for me.

    Situ replied to a letter tomorrow afternoon with only one sentence.

    Dear Ms. Isabel:

    My name is Situ Tomorrow.

0