Chapter 88
689 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jia Mian didn't inform the old man about getting the certificate, and Jiang Xiaoman and Jiang Xiaoman got the certificate in the morning, and the funds were in place in the afternoon.

    When the accountant came to claim the account, Xiang Yuan called him again, but the phone was turned off, and then disappeared for several days without reappearing, and no one could be contacted.

    A week later, Xu Yanshi found Jiamian at the bar of Gongti. It was found by the Linkaritos.

    On the phone, Lin Kairui basically explained Xia Jiamian's situation, "In Dilan's bar, but Dilan didn't make things difficult for him, he doesn't look drunk, he just sat in a daze anyway." When Xu Yanshi arrived, there were not many people in the

    bar , I saw Jiamian in the corner at a glance, and there were two or three empty beer bottles in front of me, not because I was drunk. Seeing him coming, the man in the feasting scene seemed to come back to his senses, twisted his nose and adjusted his sitting posture, poured himself a glass of wine, and called his brother-in-law in a long and drawn tone with a smile——Xu Yanshi

    and Lu Huaizheng had quite a common language, The two can chat about anything when they meet, and it's natural to pick up conversations. They have a common language when they talk about military affairs, news, life, and even women. Although Yu Hao and Xiang Yuan have completely opposite temperaments, they are actually quite similar in dealing with relationship issues, or to put it bluntly, they are both quite good at coaxing women. In addition, Xu Yanshi's temperament is not warm, and most of the interactions between the two are initiated by Lu Huaizheng. Lu Huaizheng has an easy-going personality, and no one is afraid of it. He is very popular with everyone. Xiang Yuan said that Lu Huaizheng was the most handsome, easy-going but carefree person she had ever seen. When I was a junior in the Eighteenth High School, I was attracted by little girls. But after so many years, the one I like is better than the other. Xu Yanshi thought to herself, who is not? But in the end, he didn't say anything, just looked at her quietly and smiled. However, unlike Jiamian, Jiamian has a natural hostility towards him, probably based on the protection of his elder brother for his younger sister. Xu Yan understood quite a bit, opened a bottle of beer for herself, leaned against it, and filled it up: "Have you received your certificate?" Jia Mian was taken aback, and nodded.

    Xu Yanshi had nothing to say, she took a sip of her wine, and when she got this answer, it seemed futile to say anything, no matter if it was sincerely or for money, it was unnecessary to pierce the window paper. It just added to the troubles. He leaned on the seat, his handsome eyes were innocent under the unpredictable lights of the bar. From time to time, a few hot and excited eyes turned to this indifferent handsome guy.

    Xu Yan was silent for a few seconds, picked up the wine glass, and gently touched the wine glass in front of Jia Mian, "Congratulations."

    Jia Mian suddenly smiled, raised

    his glass in return , "Thank you." Then make mistakes again and again. It's not certain that he can reap another scene. It's not that he doesn't have feelings for Jiang Xiaoman, but both of them drank too much that night. In the flickering light and shadow, he suddenly felt his heart beat faster, and he couldn't tell for a while. It was alcohol. Still excited.

    However, to everyone's surprise, Xiang Yuan asked the finance company to return all the billions in the United States the next afternoon, leaving nothing behind. Lai Feibai asked her why, Xiang Yuan didn't answer at that time, but just said, I don't want to get married yet.

    "Afraid of marriage?"

    Xiang Yuan smiled and didn't answer. But I heard that Lai Feibai said again, "We respect your opinion, but we just thought you should treat him differently."

    Xiang Yuan turned a deaf ear and only asked, "If, in the end, because of me, the company collapsed , will you blame me?"

    Lai Feibai said no, and said with a smile: "It happens that I'm tired too, so I should give myself a vacation."

    But Xiang Yuan said, "Don't worry, I won't let you take a vacation."

    At that time she I didn't meet Xu Yan in private, and I was busy at the company. Occasionally, Xiang Yuan would go directly to his house after work. The two of them didn't talk much, and they kissed as soon as they entered the room. Fierce, his movements are bigger than before, even his eyes are fierce.

    When he pressed her on the bed and looked down at her, there was dense sweat on his forehead, his strength gradually slowed down, he stared at her mechanically and regularly, his eyes were not of love or lust, but of indifference. Xiang Yuan's eyes were filled with spring water, his hair was scattered like a waterfall, his fingertips traced his brow bone all the way to his lips, and he didn't realize it: "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like this?"

    He seemed to recover, lowered his head, Speeding up, with a bad tone: "Don't let me see?"

    "You've been so aggressive lately." She said intermittently.

    "Is there?"

    Xiang Yuan raised his neck, "You Zhi said that you scolded people in the office yesterday afternoon, that you were a bit like when I didn't go to Xi'an, Mr. Xu, did someone make you angry?" He didn't answer

    , Concentrating on being with her, it took a long time before he said:

    "I told you that I am not a gentleman, and being gentle to you does not mean that I am gentle to everyone."

    Xiang Yuan snorted: "You are not gentle to me now."

    He couldn't laugh or cry. , "Where is not gentleness?"

    "Now."

    "Don't be too demanding, be cool and gentle at the same time, I don't think I have that skill." "

    ..."

    Both Old Zhu and Old Wang proposed to withdraw their capital. After Xiang Yuan returned 1 billion to Isabel, he returned the remaining 800 million to Jiamian, hoping that he would consider whether Donghe was important enough for him to trade his happiness for the rest of his life.

    Jia Mian didn't seem to hear it, until Xiang Yuan said, brother, if grandma is here, she definitely doesn't want our family to end like this, and I don't want you to delay Xiao Man.

    He suddenly raised his head, and said to Yuan Yuan, "Think carefully." Before Xiang Yuan

    got up, Jia Mian said, "Don't think about it, I really like Xiao Man, I've agreed with her father about the money, it's a loan Yes, I will pay it back when I have money.”

    “Brother——”

    Interrupted by Jiamian, he said with a smile: "I'm serious, I'm getting married and you're nervous. It's you, don't put yourself in it." He said with a smile: "We must like you, and I've already found the people who never get tired of being together, Xiang Yuan."

    "Really?"

    Jia Mian took a breath, nodded seriously and looked at her and said, "I like her, but it just so happens that she is rich. God is helping us. If I don’t like Xiaoman, who can force me?” He smiled, his eyes light up, “It’s not like you don’t know the virtues I have since I was a child. When I liked Hu Siqi before, I went crazy and wanted to get her Married back home, and later she married someone else, I watched her marrying Di Lang, and watched my twelve years of relationship go to waste, now I have to learn to cherish the present, understand, it’s hard to meet someone who is tempted , why are you still persuading your brother to divorce?"

    Xiang Yuan looked at him for a long time, bit his lips and said, "Okay." He still pushed the check over, "Brother, then you should return the money to Xiaoman, since you got married because of I like it, it has nothing to do with Donghe, so I don’t need this money. It’s also out of respect for Xiaoman. If you use this money to save Donghe, this money will become an indelible barrier between the two of you in your married life in the future. If we use this money, even if you are not doing it for money, but in her father's eyes, we are doing it for money, and I don't want you to lose your head in Jiang's house in the future. " Hammered hard, heartbroken, laughing that he was not as good as his younger sister, and slightly turned his head, "What about the company? You have already returned one billion to Xu Yanshi's mother, and I will pay back the eight hundred million. Do you know how much money is left on the bank account? Lao Zhu and Lao Wang are ready to leave after hearing that, is it true that the man surnamed Gu will take power?" "Just pay it back, Donghe and I will figure out a way. " The two sums of money were transferred out in full, which shocked the jaws of the entire company. Old Zhu and Old Wang couldn't hold back anymore. Xiang Yuan's move made even the rest of the departments feel uneasy. Except for the Internet Security Department where Xu Yanshi was in charge, the Internet Security Department was more secure and worked overtime day and night more diligently. Some middle-level leaders of other departments have already started to run to the hospital frequently Complain to the old man about Xiang Yuan's irresponsible behavior.

    "As the heir of the group, she has no sense of responsibility at all. She transferred all the 1.8 billion yuan without asking the opinions of our directors. The company is now in such a critical juncture. How can she only think about herself? What? Chairman Situ, I think you need to be educated about this matter, the interests of the group are greater than personal interests——"

    Situ tomorrow impatiently interrupted: "You are also an old director. Since the interests of the group are greater than personal interests, why are you not here? How do you stand up at a time like this? Why embarrass the two children? My marriage is already married, what do you want him to do? Yuanyuan doesn't want her brother to suffer and be unable to hold his head up in front of his father-in-law. What's wrong with me? Both children have flawed personalities and are not very likable, but they are my wife's favorite two children, if you trade their happiness for the stability of the group, you are not afraid that my wife will settle accounts with you at night?" The man

    choked , couldn't hold back half a word, and was immediately blasted away by Situ tomorrow.

    Look at this, the old man definitely doesn't care.

    After returning to the company, he fanned the flames and spread rumors: "The deadline is approaching, everyone should hurry up and find another job. Whether the salary will be paid next month is a problem!" Group, doubts about Xiangyuan.

    The Internet Security Department seemed to be another department, turning a deaf ear to these rumors from the outside world. Under the leadership of Xu Yanshi, all staff worked overtime day and night.

    A week later, people from Xi'an entered one by one, Gao Leng Zhang Jun and others entered the marketing department, Ying Yinyin and others were the general manager of the sales department, Shi Tianyou resigned and did not come back, and the rest of the people were incorporated into other departments one by one. Xue Yicheng and You Zhi were in the Internet Security Department when they followed Xu Yan.

    This group of people never imagined that they could be reunited in this way.

    As soon as Gao Leng entered the company, he went to the Internet Security Department to look for his old buddy without stopping. When he saw Xu Yanshi wearing glasses, he was greeted with a big bear hug, rubbing against his arms, and tears almost came down. Xu Yanshi didn't push him away this time, and let him hug Then, Xue Yicheng and You Zhi looked at each other, and for some reason, they suddenly felt touched.

    He bowed his head and smiled. For them, such a meeting seemed to have happened in the last century.

    You Zhi asked, "Where is Lao Shi? Which department is he in?"

    Gao Leng groaned and wiped his tears, "He resigned, and his father forced him to take the civil service exam at home."

    You Zhi turned his head lightly, "It's okay "

    Gao Leng looked around, "Where is Team Leader Xiang?"

    You Zhi pointed to the president's office upstairs, "Upstairs, an independent office, female president."

    Gao Leng shivered inexplicably, "Nuu Tough."

    Then he pushed Xu Yanshi's arm to death, "You're still awesome, you have such a bad eye when looking for a girlfriend."

    Xu Yanshi leaned on the chair with her legs open, with a cold expression.

    Gao Leng doesn't know, but You Zhi knows that it's miserable for a girlfriend to be so awesome. During this period of time, the two of them went out to socialize in order to be busy with the company's affairs, while Xu Yanshi stayed in the department and worked overtime. The number of times the two met very little.

    Gao Leng was puzzled: "But what are the rumors outside, that our group is going bankrupt and won't even be able to pay wages? What's going on?" You Zhi was about to speak, but Xu Yan leaned back on the chair,

    calmly Question: "Why don't you still do it if you can't pay your salary?"

    Gao Leng hesitated for a moment and said, "You guys do it, I'll do it, why not." "

    Then go to work obediently and listen to what they say."

    Who Unexpectedly, the rumors intensified. After Old Zhu and Old Man Wang withdrew their shares and left, someone finally couldn't sit still and pushed this matter to the forefront!

    Lin Hai, the head of the marketing department, proposed to resign, and the resignation letter was sent directly to Xiang Yuan's office, and Lai Feibai couldn't stop him. After Yang Pingshan, the second main force resigned again. At that time, Xu Yanshi was in Xiangyuan's office, and outside the door was the head of the marketing department arguing loudly with several secretaries.

    "I don't care what happens in the future. Today I must ask Xiang Yuan for an explanation, otherwise I will report my resignation tomorrow. How long can the company last like this? Even Lao Zhu and Lao Wang have left. Is there a financial problem in the company, please come out and explain to the boss."

    The secretary was puzzled, "Boss Lin, I told the boss, don't be impatient, and let you wait for a few more days." "

    Wait? Wait a little longer ." I'm afraid that eating shit can't keep up with the hot ones, I've wanted to say this a long time ago, if you Xiang family can't be the family and the master, I'll trouble you to give up your position to someone who is capable!"

    So There were a few troubles, which caused panic in the company, and people from various departments proposed to resign.

    Donghe's second wave of resignation crisis broke out unexpectedly at this moment!

    ...

    Inside the door, Xiang Yuan tapped his forehead on the table repeatedly, making bang bang bangs.

    Xu Yanshi leaned against the edge of the table, and when she heard the sound, she lowered her head to see her self-torture, stretched out her hand, and placed it directly under her forehead, Xiang Yuan didn't have any strength left, and slammed hard on his palm, knuckles slammed on the hard table On the board, Xiang Yuan subconsciously looked up at him, the man frowned, and looked down at her with a smile, "Annoyed?"

    She pursed her mouth and sighed: "No, I just think everyone is too heartless. So little I don’t even want to give you time, as long as you give me a little more time, I can negotiate with the club.”

    Xu Yan put her arms around her chest, “Really decide to cooperate with them? Does your grandfather agree? For e-sports, The old man can’t accept it, can he?”

    “There’s nothing you can do if you don’t agree, the company can slowly transform, the only way I can get money is this, and FEW and their team just won the championship, and they still have funds in their hands. If you go down, they will have no money."

    "I have no objection, but you have to convince your grandpa."

    Xiang Yuan made a pretty gesture of ok, Xu Yanshi touched her face, the sun shone through the floor-to-ceiling windows behind her, his thumb lightly rubbed her cheek, the two looked at each other quietly for a while, and he moved his hand smoothly Her slender neck slowly slid down, her eyes were like deep black sea water, bottomless, her brows were slightly frowned, and she was a little careless.

    Xiang Yuan was immersed in his absent-minded teasing, "I'm not going home to your house tonight?"

    He was still careless, with his hand still in her collar, and said with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "Work overtime." "

    The boss allows you No overtime work tonight."

    "Thank you, boss," he raised his eyebrows, pulled his hand out, and said solemnly, "But forget it, I'm too old to serve others. Go and play by yourself." The voice just

    finished , the computer ding-dong, and a QQ message popped up.

    Subconsciously glanced at Xiang Yuan, was taken aback for a moment, then raised his head to look at Xu Yan, "It's Chen Shu." After

    resigning, Chen Shu went to a sales company in Shanghai, and became a division manager in just half a year, doing quite well.

    "What?"

    Xiang Yuan glanced at him and said, "Chen Shu said that she has resigned and is on her way back to Beijing. I heard that Lin Hainao from the marketing department has resigned, and she will come back to help us.

    " Nian marketing manager, if she is willing to come back, this is probably the most suitable, even if Lin Hai's stubborn old man wants to leave tomorrow, there is no problem. While Xiang Yuan was still hesitating, Chen Shu replied.

    "Don't feel embarrassed, I just feel that I am used to being in Donghe, and I am not used to it outside."

    "Okay. Beijing is waiting for you."

    Immediately afterwards, Lao Qing, Xiao Lin, and Zhang Yi appeared at the door of the company one by one. .

    Xiang Yuan glanced at Xu Yanshi in a daze.

    Zhang Yi scratched his head, and said first, "Do you need help?"

    In the hospital, Lai Feibai lit incense for the old man. The old man was drowsy, but he said, "I heard that girl wants to engage in e-sports?"

    Lai Feibai said, "Yes, we have drawn 200 million yuan, and we are still discussing the details of the contract." "Why did

    they give her so much money?"

    "She used to have a game account called Ashers, which was quite famous. She also has a lot of fans, and she seems to have agreed to open an e-sports training center with the other party, using the name of Ashers."

    Situ doesn't understand why a training class costs so much money tomorrow, and this girl is willing to make troubles and let her go, "Old Zhu Gone with Lao Wang?"

    "Gone, Lin Hai from the marketing department is also clamoring to resign."

    Situ gritted his teeth tomorrow, "These unscrupulous white-eyed wolves, when the company is in trouble, they just want to pat their ass and leave. I support them all. Where is Gu Changsheng?"

    "He didn't leave, he probably still waits for the equity."

    Situ sneered tomorrow, "Let him wait slowly."

    "There is something—"

    "Say."

    "Xi'an Market Chen Shu from the Ministry, who came back from Shanghai yesterday, submitted his resume, saying that he wanted to come back to help, and Wang Qingyi from Ali, and Zhang Yi from Mingde Technology all took the initiative to submit their resumes, saying that they wanted to join the company." "How many of

    them One likes to play games or something?"

    Lai Feibai smiled, "They are all friends of Xiang Yuan and Xu Yanshi. They put aside their work and said they would come to help. Ali's Wang Qingyi, I should have been with him before. You mentioned this person, and Xiang Yuan rejected him once. He resigned directly at Ali this time and insisted on coming to our company. He stays in Xiang Yuan's office every day." Situ said in a muffled voice tomorrow, "Over there at Xu Yanshi Research

    Institute Is the re-examination coming soon?"

    "Next week."

    "Take out his file and prepare it, let him report as soon as possible, so as not to delay others." "

    Okay," Lai Feibai asked, "What about Wang Qingyi's gang?"

    "Let's leave it to the children to deal with it themselves. We can't interfere with such feelings. They come to help Yuanyuan because they value love and righteousness, but Yuanyuan is also a child who values ​​affection and righteousness, so he will make his own judgment. We have already made It’s up to me, otherwise, she could have asked me to call back the one billion yuan back then. One billion yuan, this silly boy.” In

    the office, Lao Qing crossed his legs, “I really can’t go back, I don’t want to go back. I have already resigned."

    Xu Yanshi sat on the sofa and said helplessly, "What are you doing?"

    Zhang Yi said, "Old Xu, it is better to say that we are here to find a job than to help you. The work I did for a year has nothing to do with our majors back then. When I heard that your girlfriend has an opportunity, isn’t there still a shortage of people in Internet Security, so I will try it.” Xu Yan frowned, “Your original

    job What about it?"

    "Resign," Zhang Yi said with a calm face, "My boss always wants to eat my tofu and take advantage of me. I'm so annoyed, so I resigned." Xu Yanshi turned her eyes to Lao

    Qing , "What about you, your boss probably doesn't want to eat your tofu?"

    Lao Qing rolled his eyes, "He put on small shoes for me, I don't want to do it for a long time. Don't try to persuade me this time. I can see the workplace clearly in 2020. For work, it’s more comfortable to be with you.” “

    I’m going to the graduate school next week.”

    “It’s okay, you’re gone. How can the Internet Security Department do without a professional person, you don’t have as much experience as I do.”

    Halfway through the sentence, Chen Shu came in to report.

    As soon as Lao Qing's eyes lit up, he never took his eyes off her. Chen Shu called out to Yuan, and closed the door. There were only a few elders in the room, and his words became more straightforward, "Who is it?"

    Xu Yanshi: "It's from the marketing department."

    Lao Qing: "Let me introduce you, Lao Xu, such a beautiful girl. I don't care, I'll keep everything I say. What's the name of this girl?"

    Xu Yanshi had a headache, glanced at him, and said coldly: "If you want to chase after me, ask yourself. Lao Qing, have you really thought about it? If you really don't need it for me, I'll leave next week." Xiao Lin then opened his mouth

    . "To be honest, Yan Shi, we went to find Professor Liang, and we also know that you went to him after you came back. We talked a lot with Madam Liang and the others, and I suddenly felt that my life these past few years was quite boring. We have all seen the text message sent by Professor Liang. When I saw it, my heart became hot, and I felt that I had lived a boring life in the past few years. Graduation, looking for a job, even if it has nothing to do with my major, I think it’s all right to live.” After sending Xiang Yuan home that day, Xu Yanshi then drove to Liang Qin’s house. He didn’t go up, but sat downstairs in Professor Liang’s house. All night, until the next morning when Mrs. Liang went downstairs to buy vegetables, she saw him sitting on a bench by the flower bed, alone, with his back straight. Mrs. Liang looked as if she had been sitting all night, so she hurriedly called her husband down from upstairs, saying that she would buy some lunch for Xu Yanshi to stay for lunch. Xu Yanshi refused for the first time, saying politely and distantly: "Mrs. Just say a few words to the teacher and leave." He said to Liang Qin: "Teacher, I won't feel bad if you beat and scold me, because I know you are doing it for my own good, but if you accuse her, she will think you are Really hate her. You always tell me that some people are born with a mission, and I really don't mind being just a makeshift. You are right, but I may not meet your requirements. Sorry, let You are disappointed. I promised her that I will go to the retest, but if you may not do as well as you imagined in the future, you can scold me and beat me. Don't blame her. It is my own lack of ability and has nothing to do with her. Later, when Mrs. Liang described Xu Yan that day to Xiao Lin, she kept scolding Liang Qin: "It was the first time I saw him come to Lao Liang with red eyes, and he was very reserved when talking to us. When he talked to Lao Liang, It seems to be really heartbroken. I have been persuading Lao Liang before, not to go to find a girl, but he refused to listen and insisted on going. Now it’s over, the relationship between the two is so stiff.” Lao Qing also said at the time that Lao Xu should Not so.

    Mrs. Liang sighed, "It's impossible, how could such a filial child like Yan Shi really get angry with his teacher? He still spoke very politely, but in the end it was all his fault." Lao Qing said this

    , Thinking about it: "Mr. Liang's birthday is next month, you can take Xiang Yuan with you."

    Xu Yan hummed.

    "By the way, resolve it."

    He bowed his head, "There is nothing to resolve, he is a teacher and I am a student, scolding is normal, I just feel sorry for Xiang Yuan, because when I am in a relationship, others always demand harshly from her," he finished , he stood up, took his pockets and walked out without looking back, "Including my friends and teachers."

    Xiangyuan slept with Xu Yanshi for the next few days. The busyness of the day has become the destination of the night. The two kiss and touch, and they will not stop until midnight. The bed was hot and humid, and each other's breath was entangled in each other's ears, talking about love. His face was red, his ears were hot, his ears were hot and he was panting heavily, but it was Xiang Yuan who suffered the most.

    That month seemed to be their last days. After entering the research institute, they feared that they would get together less and leave more.

    Xiang Yuan got up in the middle of the night one night and wrote an email. Xu Yanshi was a light sleeper, and woke up the moment she got out of bed. He supported the head of the bed to do it. Neither of them had any clothes on before going to bed. At this moment, they were also leaning against the head of the bed lazily with shirtless arms, pulling the quilt to cover their lower body , lowered his head and lit a cigarette for himself, his eyes fell on the yellow light exposed in the gap in the study.

    The night is quiet, you can hear a needle drop, and a lighter clicks softly.

    Xu Yan swallowed his clouds and mists, and listened attentively to the sound of smooth and hasty typing on the keyboard coming from the study.

    When someone came out again, Xiang Yuan nestled sleepily into his arms, with his face pressed against his broad and strong chest, got into the quilt, lazily called his name, Xu Yan hummed, held a cigarette in one hand, and dusted Dust off the cigarette ash, put the man in his arms with the other hand, and suck his Adam's apple with Xiang Yuan...

    A dim and warm wall lamp was lit in the bedroom, casting mottled light and shadows on the wall, and the candles flickered in the narrow space.

    Xu Yanshi leaned against the head of the bed unmoved, a spark ignited between her fingers, and green smoke curled up, making the atmosphere of the whole bedroom even more ambiguous and charming, just like the camera stopped in a movie. The man stared motionlessly at the small square of swaying light and shadow on the white wall in front of him, and let the woman lean over him and kiss his Adam's apple, with the tip of her tongue frivolous, twitching lightly and slowly, like a goose feather scraping.

    Immediately, the lips moved to his jaw.

    Xu Yan lowered her head slightly and kissed her. The shadow on the wall has been entangled endlessly.

    He immediately pinched his cigarette, turned off the bedside lamp casually, rolled over and pressed the person under his body, the room was instantly dark, only breathing was left.

    Until later, the night before he went to the institute for the re-examination, he sorted out the materials in the computer in the study room. On the computer, he saw the document of that night. She first wrote it in Chinese, probably because she was afraid that the other party would not understand it, and then wrote it in Chinese. English translation again.

    Ms. Isabel:

    Hello, I am Xu Yanshi's girlfriend, Xiang Yuan. One billion has been fully returned to your company account. I can't take this money. When I knew that he went to America to find you for me, I felt sorry for him. Maybe you don’t know, we are classmates in high school, we have seen him call you several times, his voice sounded very impatient, he urged you to hang up the phone several times, but he never took the initiative to hang up your call, always waiting He doesn't put the phone away until you hang up. I understand very well, because every time my mother calls me from the graduate school, I am also like this, impatient in my mouth, but I never take the initiative to hang up her phone, because I don’t feel safe and I hope to get your attention. My grandpa often asked me if I would take me to the research institute to find my mother. I said no, but my grandpa asked me why, probably because of my inner persistence. I hope it was my mother who took the initiative to find me instead of me running over to find her. she. So I never once went to where my mother worked. Xu Yanshi insisted on not coming to the United States for so many years. I think he is the same as me, and I hope that it is my mother who thinks of him and comes to him instead of him rushing to see you.

    I don't accept this money because I don't want to add some complications to my relationship with him. I don't want to, and I don't even want him to bow to you.

    Thank you also for letting me have him. If there is a chance, I can invite you to China to attend our wedding. I hope you can give him a hug at that time.

    qing'v'a

    wishes you good health.

0