Chapter 89
1.8k 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Xu Yanshi left, Xiang Yuan knew what he was up to after working overtime all night for a month.

    "AI security war?"

    Xue Yicheng nodded and explained: "That's right, it's artificial intelligence security confrontation. Mr. Xu only made some simple virus intrusion defense mechanisms." Speaking of this, Xue Yicheng turned on the computer and quickly made a small demonstration , "When the computer security cloud shield recognizes a virus intrusion, it will automatically turn on the anti-hacking mode, and there is no need for the computer to scan and kill the virus. Whenever there is a virus intrusion, the artificial intelligence will automatically recognize it, so it will automatically scan and kill it. This is the system A protection for the internal network."

    Xue Yicheng sipped his saliva and continued, "Next, there is a protection for the external network, which is the database of the entire computer room of our Donghe Group. There will be some illegal hackers, such as the last time I went to Xi'an. It was dark one day and Gao Leng's computer checked the database of the Xi'an branch. Mr. Xu developed an artificial intelligence security protection system during this period. To put it simply and popularly, for example, Lu Zeyang resigned, and the company's data and customer information were threatened. As the leader The top management is very passive. Once the data is leaked, the customer's trust in us will be reduced. Therefore, with this, the human intelligence security network, as long as this security network is turned on, all the data of the entire group will enter the human intelligence recognition state. Whenever there is a hacker intrusion, Security Network will counter-intrude the system and track it down. In this way, even if someone suddenly resigns in the middle of the process, as long as the human intelligence is turned on, it will be fine." "In this case, can the network security department be withdrawn

    ? "

    ..." Xue Yicheng said, "Don't think about saving labor costs. This project is just a trial stage. After all, human intelligence is still immature. When human intelligence develops maturely, the Internet Security Department can indeed be withdrawn. But first The stage is very difficult, this project has a huge amount of work, and one month is far from enough, Mr. Xu has already completed all the planning and technical content in this month, and we have to rely on ourselves for the rest."

    The company has a few new employees from Laoqing, and the old faces have all changed. Now they are all young people with vigor and vitality. Occasionally, there are a few restless hearts. It is enough to talk to Yuanyuan twice. Chen Shu is in the marketing department. Qing is in the security department, Ying Yinyin's uncle Zhao Qian is in the sales department, and the finance department is still taken over by the former Lao Li, which is quite orderly. There are not many old shareholders left, except for those who have a good relationship with Situ tomorrow, only Gu Changsheng is left, like a carrot in the bottom of a pit, he can't be pulled out or buried back, just like this, he just puts on his head and ignores everything Don't ask, don't take care of things, just hang the title of a shareholder, and don't go to work. A week later, Few called. The AU contract of the e-sports club has been approved and can be formally signed. The next morning, 200 million will arrive in the account. The Donghe Group finally sank into the sea like a rock and calmed down. However, surprisingly, Yang Pingshan was arrested two weeks later. Chen Shu told her the news. The night Yang Pingshan was arrested was Professor Liang's birthday. When Xiang Yuan was with Xu Yan, Lao Qing was at Professor Liang's house. How could Liang Qin be the one to apologize to others, since Xiang Yuan entered the door, Liang Qin hid in the study and refused to come out, no matter what Mrs. When a girl talks, it is wrong to apologize, and it is also wrong to lower her posture. As soon as she comes to the table, she has a straight face. Seeing that Xiang Yuan has no chopsticks, she reprimands Mrs. Liang, "Chopsticks, you don't give chopsticks to the table, grab them with your hands." Do you want to eat?" Mrs. Liang knew his virtues, so she must have been embarrassed: "Why are you in a hurry, didn't you take it?" Xiang Yuan took the lead to save the siege, and respected Professor Liang generously. She wanted to say, don't you Just drink some water when they drink. Unexpectedly, this iron tree on the wine table is commonly known as the iron tree on the wine table except for the one time they drank when they graduated. The old man was so hot that he stuck out his tongue, "Why does this wine taste weird?" It was too late for everyone to persuade him, the old man's hands and feet were so fast, he picked up the quilt in front of him and poured it down without even looking. Mrs. Liang said leisurely: "That's chili water." Liang Qin was so hot that he couldn't speak, he just stuck out his tongue, which was very funny. Lao Qing and the others burst into laughter, and Mrs. Liang couldn't hold back her laughter, and cursed casually , "It deserves it."

    After dinner, Mrs. Liang suddenly called Xiang Yuan in.

    In the whole house, only two women entered the room, a group of elders were divided into two piles, Zhang Yi was playing chess with Liang Qin, and several young men gathered on the balcony to smoke.

    Lao Qing: "How is it? Life in the research institute is boring, isn't it?"

    Xu Yanshi was wearing a white shirt, buttoned meticulously, and even the cuffs were neatly buttoned. Angular and clean. Leaning on the railing, he copied his pocket with one hand, held a cigarette by his mouth with the other hand, then turned around and said, "Well, it's quite boring."

    Lao Qing and Lao Gui exchanged glances, then turned around, " No way, do you regret it?"

    "That's not true," he choked out his cigarette, pressed it twice on the ashtray, and said with a smile, "To be honest, I'm richer than before. I don't have much money, but I'm a solid person. But you As far as life is concerned, it’s just like that, laboratory, cafeteria, and occasionally playing ball.”

    “Speaking of playing,” Lao Qing looked at his chubby figure regretfully, “Hey, I have to figure out when you two will get married. Thin down my figure first. Otherwise, being the best man will be too much for you as a backdrop."

    "Background?" Xu Yanshi smiled, "Background."

    Lao Qing: "Fart, did you propose?

    " Leaning at him, "I don't see her once a month now, I still have to ask for leave today." He snorted, "It's thanks to you that I can see her." After Xiang Yuan came out, the two went

    downstairs , Xiang Yuancai told Xu Yanshi, "Chen Shu called me just now, saying that Yang Pingshan was arrested. Someone hacked into Yang Pingshan's computer and dug out his account books. About Donghe, who sent his wife and children abroad in recent years I remember all the money, including the money for sending Liqin abroad, all of which were embezzled by Donghe. I have to go back to the company and ask the accountant to pull out all the project funds for the past few years overnight to have a look. People from the discipline inspection department came to investigate."

    So the two finally returned to the company.

    Xiang Yuan checked the data on the computer, while Xu Yanshi sat on the chair opposite and stared at her. Xiang Yuan ignored that direct gaze, focused on the data, but failed to concentrate, such a handsome man sitting in front of him, looking at him with such affectionate eyes, who could Can bear it.

    Xu Yanshi unbuttoned his shirt, nestled affectionately in the chair loosely, his open chest was faintly red for some reason, but he didn't seem to drink tonight, and the deep concave curve of his chest seemed to be more intense than before. It's obvious, it's hidden under the collar of his shirt, his line seems to be tight recently... He's nestled, the cufflinks don't know when he unbuttoned them, they roll up to the elbow, exposing a part of his arm, the veins are prominent, why hasn't he been in a month , the masculinity is becoming more and more obvious, how come the longer it is, the more flavorful it is. "Why are you staring at me like that?" "Don't let me see?" He leaned lazily, supporting himself with one hand. Xiang Yuan was defeated, walked over, sat on his open lap, and called his name in a low voice: "Xu Yanshi." " Yeah." "Going back tonight?" "Going back." "I heard someone the other day I called you Professor Xu on the phone." "There is a graduate student led by the teacher in the lab, who yelled along." The two people's gazes were intertwined in the air, like fireworks exploding, and the flames scattered, Xiang Yuan bowed his head and kissed him, and was caught by someone She turned her head to avoid it, and looked down at her coldly, "I heard you hired a male secretary?" " ...Who told you?" Xiang Yuan was taken aback. "I heard that he graduated from Beijing Film Academy in 1998? How about it? Is he handsome?" Come to our internship, you are really a real little cousin." "You just imagine your little sisters, a brat." "I don't have a sister."

    Xiang Yuan hugged him coquettishly, "I'm your sister too."

    Breathing gradually, Xu Yan poked her hand from her waist, looked at her lazily, and heard her breathing gradually, but he still looked sloppy. , his hands were light and heavy , and he lowered his head to enclose her lips, "Thought it?

    "

He jumped up, and saw the male secretary standing at the door with an incredulous expression on his face and a quick reaction.

    The so-called cousin who studied acting, after quickly ascertaining the identity of this handsome guy, rolled his eyes, groped forward with both hands, imitated a blind man's orderly manner, and passed around, pretending that the two of them didn't exist, turned around Feeling it out, he said while groping, "Where's my crutch, huh..."

    In order to learn more realistically, the little cousin slammed on the door twice before stumbling out.

    Xu Yanshi leaned on the sofa, took off her glasses very calmly, and rubbed the bridge of her nose with her hands, without any sign of impatience.

    three months later.

    The Donghe Group's misappropriation of collective funds came to an end. Yang Pingshan was sentenced to 15 years in prison, and Gu Changsheng was sentenced to 10 years in prison. And this case has been discussed on Weibo from the beginning to the end, and this case has become the most ridiculous case of this year. It started suddenly and ended so quickly that no one even knew who had hacked into Yang Pingshan's computer. Even on Weibo, there was a fierce debate about whether the hacker who invaded the computer and leaked the ledger should be sentenced.

    However, they never knew anything about this hacker, let alone being sentenced, and people later named him X.

    Two years later, X once again turned up the tide of public opinion on Weibo.

    That year, there was an incident of insulting China on a foreign language website, and the Chinese flag was daubed. That night, the foreign language website was hacked, and the Chinese flag was hung on the website for a whole week.

    In the third year, pedophile websites were frequently hacked, and there was still an X in the lower right corner.

    Every year, it seems that as long as there is a hot event, X will definitely appear.

    until the fifth year.

    X turned himself in, and explained everything from Yang Pingshan's case, to the national flag, to the website. The things explained are in great detail.

    After the Yang Pingshan incident ended that year, Donghe Group gradually entered the right track, and bought two e-sports teams under its banner, with outstanding results. The old man had just recovered from a serious illness, and held an open-air party on the beach of the resort. Old ghost Zhang Yi and Xiao Lin were playing beach volleyball, and the beauties were amused by them. The entire beach is full of their laughter, like a lingering sound lingering in the air, piercing through the clear river, lingering on the top of the mountain, as if hearing gulls and herons responding in the air.

    Chen Shu was grilling skewers, while Lao Qing and Gao Leng were sticky sitting aside and told her bad jokes, Chen Shu rolled his eyes, "You two jokes, one is better than the other, the fire is extinguished, shut up !"

    Lao Qing and Gao Leng looked at each other, hummed, and ignored each other.

    The little cousin was trying to figure out the essence of playing a blind man, and Lao Qing asked him what you were doing, "Playing a blind man." "

    Why? The next play?"

    The little cousin said righteously: "No, in this family Survival skills."

    Because there are two greasy and crooked couples here, after meeting Jia Mian and Jiang Xiaoman, they suddenly said that seeing their brother-in-law and sister kissing in the office that day was considered clear water, mainly because the brother-in-law was too cold . Not as enthusiastic as Jiamian.

    After Lao Qing listened, hey, little cousin, you have misunderstood your brother-in-law. Your brother-in-law is an old beast among beasts, a fighter among beasts. You've never seen a faceless look in private. His stature is invisible to most people.

    Jiang Xiaoman was three months pregnant and was crying why the moon is not round tonight. Jia Mian coaxed: "Because today is not fifteen, baby."

    Jiang Xiaoman asked: "Then why is today not fifteen!!!"

    Jia Mian said: "Because today is the 8th, I want to buy you a bag. Didn't we agree that we have to live every day. Otherwise, I will ask the 9th tomorrow for you, do you want to change it with the 15th?" One day."

    Xu

    Yanshi sat behind Xiang Yuan and couldn't help laughing, and Xiang Yuan laughed and fell into Xu Yanshi's arms, trembling and saying: "If I am like this in the future, you must remember to kill me." Xu Yanshi was

    full Holding her in his arms, he lowered his head and looked at her with a smile. The corners of his brows and eyes were full of the scent of a mature man, very attractive. Xiang Yuan raised his head and kissed him. The man pretended to be quite serious, and he would have kissed him already if he had changed it normally. Since entering the research institute, he seems to have become a lot more sullen. I don't know if he is too depressed inside.

    Xiang Yuan suddenly remembered, "Why have you eaten with your left hand recently?"

    "Brain training is required by the courtyard." He answered casually at the time.

    After giving birth to Xiaotangyuan, Xiang Yuan realized why he suddenly changed to eating with his left hand at that time. It was also at that time that I found out that an aunt in the courtyard had just given birth and complained about being tired of holding the baby every day in the unit. The man in the family didn't care, and she dislocated her hand in order to hold the baby, and she was about to suffer from depression.

    Xu Yanshi deliberately changed to eat with her left hand in order to be able to hold the baby with her right hand.

    She didn't realize it at that time, she didn't have much strength, she was tired after holding her for a while, Tangyuan didn't know whether she followed him or someone else, her bones were heavy, heavier than ordinary children. Basically Xu Yan's hug.

    But that's all for later. "By the way, what did you and my grandpa

    say in the study that day ?

    " A folded landscape. There are mediocre ways of living in mediocrity. Some people live in high-rise buildings, some walk on mountain peaks, and some stand on valleys. Life is nothing more than building tall buildings, welcoming guests, building collapses, and leaving. We tried our best, maybe we just lived an ordinary life.

    And I was abandoned by my parents since I was a child, and I have been wandering for half my life. I have seen through human nature, and I also believe that when all prosperity ends, suffering and happiness are also abnormal. Being chosen or abandoned by this world, even being criticized, he once lost himself in the maze and was extremely depressed. I have never lived for myself in this life, but at the right age, I fell in love with someone, and wanted to share the same quilt with her for a hundred years, close the coffin after death, and never be separated.

    Yuanyuan, happy one hundred years old.

    ——Xu Yanshi's century-old love letter.

    over.

0