The hunt
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy in his makeshift Shelter held a dagger by his chest ready to strike if something happened but slowly he started to dove of to sleep but he was still  vigilant . Thankfully nothing happened by the time the sun was rising, the boy started walking to the big trees in the open field and he slowed his approach when he got closer . 

Rex was in his right hand an the stick in his left and soon his stick slap down with out warning and then again and when he raised it again there was a small Spike tell lizard stunned ,and rex stabbed in to the back of the head of the lizard.

The boy looked at it and with a small node he  continued forward. He would get to the big group of tree to set up camp . As he got there he set up a camp like the one before .The boy then slowly but correctly skinned , gutted ,and dismantled the lizard. He then went looking for fire ant to heat up a rock to cook the food . The fire ants whin mad would use the mana in there body to heat up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. 

He used big leaves together to capture 2 inch long fire ants and trap them under the rocks so they started heating up which then heated up the rock so he could cook on them. After a few hours he was eating the spiked lizard which a plane face ,but he was Satisfied with what he got . He also  keep the spikes to make tools and weapon later like a, drill ,fishing hook, and Spear tip.

1