The Village
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days have passed since the boy left the pile of dead slave and he been scavenging for food and muddy water to survive. He has been unable to catch another small animal like the spike tail lizard but he has used the them to make a three prong spear .

He has been walking in the day time when the sun rise to when it falls . He would sleep under rock or in circles of bushes and slowly make his way to the village.

As he approached the village slowly he went to the Mill in search of food. When he got there he found a bucket of water which he immediately drink  from , he then looked around and found a small up bag of hard crackers then dip them in the water and ate them until they were gone. 

He continued looking for more food when he found some mice running to the  grain storage  building. As he went after then he ran into something and fell down.

[ what the … who are you boy and what are you doing around here.]

The boy looked up and saw a older man with overalls and a straw hat, but he got up and started running away as fast as he could . A person came running around the corner and ended up blocking his escape rout .

[ what the matter is everything all right old man I heard you yelling. Oh what with the boy.]

A female voice and her body blocking him so he studied Her , she has dirty blonde hair in a ponytail with some hanging front of her  face and light blue eyes but she wore armor and has a sword. The metal armor  covering her chest ,neck , shoulder  ,and arms with light leather covering that legs and abdomen.

1