April Vera
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl and boy looked at each other for a second and the girl spoke.

“Hey old man I ask who’s the boy”

“I don’t know “ said the old man “ He just came running  around the corner.  I don’t even know him.”

The girl looked at the boy and said” Hey  kid you look pretty bad  you need some meat on your bones so catch this.” 

She threw a thing of Jerky and the boy Caught it and looked at it and then her Then back at the jerky and took a bite. He ate the rest of in just 4 bites.

“See all he needs is some food and water . Old man go get some water i’ll watch him.” 

The old man just nodded an went to go get some water. He left the boy and girl in a Staring contest, with the girl suddenly introduced herself. 

“Hi am a apprentice knight and my name is April Vera nice to meat you kid.” 

The boy looked at her questioning an asked “ what’s a knight “ in a much deeper Voice than she was expecting sounding more like a 10-year-old then  a little kid .

“Well i am  not a knight yet I am an apprentice knight that is building up my experience , Values and my Mana core. But knight are the strength of a kingdom or its lords and they are the ideal warrior and show absolute loyalty and great morals.”

The boy just point his dagger Down and stared some more.

“ that’s a nice blade you got there where you get it .”she said Pointing with the handle of her sword.

He looked at his dagger Rex then at April and said “ In the body of my mother.” With a cold unfazed  face.

She looked pretty shocked with a sad look in her eye” Um that pretty dark but it good your alive to hold it . Sorry for your lost I lost my mother in the last border war to the dark elves. But My sword was given to me by my mentor , Lieutenant Leo of the blue blood knight order . He’s a knight that Serves under Duke James Raider.”

The old man came back with a bucket of water and set it down in front of the boy.” Here you go some fresh well water, it seems you been talking so what you learn April. 

The boy ran to the water Bucket and started drinking from his hand. 

April looked between the boy and the old man and  looked up with a sigh.” Not much and quite a bit.”

1