Chapter 139
679 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With her anger properly stoked, Titania didn't even waste a second before launching another attack, though this time, she managed to keep her strength contained enough not to make it shatter. Unfortunately for her, deflecting it was still within my abilities, even with my attention split between many interesting activities that were going on in the room.

Despite her amusement at Titania's loss of control, Cornelia was quick to join the assault, even poking Marianne to remind her about her task, though her wandering eyes suggested that Marianne's distraction was working on her as much as it did on me. Though, Marianne looked a bit too distracted for Cornelia to be successful, she still made an effort.

A telekinetic field flared around to prevent their attacks from succeeding before I turned my attention back to Helga. My fingers dug through her hair, giving a tug hard enough to be slightly painful, much to Helga's moaning appreciation. Her torso started to move up and down with a renewed fervor, her lips working overtime.

Before I turned my attention fully to Helga, I delivered a few counter attacks, until both Cornelia and Titania lost all their remaining clothing, using their aggressive focus excellently.

"Aggression does not work without a smidgen of defense to prevent deadly counter-attacks," I said with an elegant manner, one that would have been fitting to a classroom, though Helga's enthusiastic moans as she rubbed her beautiful naked body against my shaft turned that statement into teasing rather than a serious comment.

"I'll show you aggression," Titania growled before she cast another spell, this time letting her spell touch Helga directly. Helga suddenly rose from her knees, no doubt following a prearranged strategy, though, if her sudden enthusiasm was any indicator, it was clearly not something she was having any problem with.

As Helga stood in front of me, I sent one last glance to the other three before turning my full focus on them. Titania was preparing for a renewed assault, while Cornelia was poking Marianne again, trying to bring her attention back to the game, but not attaining success at the moment.

Then, my full attention turned to Helga as she slid on my lap, her wetness rubbing against my erection. Her back arched, presenting her tits deliciously for my attention as she pushed her chest out at me.

Since I was a gentleman, I didn't leave them unattended, grabbing them aggressively, their presence heavy yet soft in my palms as my fingers teased her nipples. Her moans rose, far too genuine to be a part of their little plan to score a hit.

Titania continued to attack, but since Cornelia and Marianne were yet to join, I kept my attention on Helga. I leaned forward and put my lips on her neck, where one of her most sensitive spots lay, and started kissing and nibbling, the pleasure hitting her aggressively, particularly effective after a day filled with danger and adrenaline. Her hips started to move even more aggressively. It was yet to slip inside, but each moan echoed beautifully regardless.

I wanted to tease her a bit more before moving to the next step, but her urgent moans quickly built up to a degree that was quite arduous for me to bear. So, I let my hands slide down from her bountiful breasts to her thick hips, raising her up, only to slam her down mercilessly to my erection, her delicious puffy lips wrapped around my shaft desperately, enveloping me with her wetness.

"Harder," she gasped, showing that she had no problem with my aggressive intrusion. I tightened my grip around her hips to raise her up, only to slam her down even harder, the sound echoing in the room beautifully. For that moment, I ignored the defenses, focusing on the way I was invading Helga's beautiful core, her tits rubbing against my chest with each push while her face buried into my neck, desperately trying to add a modicum of suppression to her moans, yet failing spectacularly.

Though, as I invaded her beautiful body, the attacks I received lessened. I started ignoring my defenses. It was likely a ploy to defeat me, of course, but at some point, it was impossible to keep my focus up.

Also, fulfilling a sexy request from four beautiful naked ladies was hardly the worst chore one could imagine.

"Mmm!" Helga moaned as she grabbed my hair painfully, losing her muscle control as the pleasure invaded her body. I tightened my grip around her glorious ass in response, squeezing until her moans got even louder. A minute passed just like that.

Such a magical sensation.

Only when Helga's back arched once again while orgasm hit, I focused back again the game when the ice cube had a sudden trajectory change. It was surprising that they weren't able to score a hit during my distracted state despite their alliance, I thought even as I prepared to defend…

Only to realize it was completely unnecessary, because I wasn't the target of the ice cube, Cornelia was.

And Marianne was responsible.

She was quite merciless, delivering a few hits in quick succession before Cornelia could even realize the sudden shift. The poor girl was still trying to convince Marianne to join back the game. The cube landed on Cornelia's body in quick succession, not only obligating her to remove all of her clothing, but also forcing Cornelia to follow her orders.

"Betrayal," Cornelia gasped in shock, though it was more playful kind, which showed her character development more than anything. Before she got involved in my tender mercies, even playful aggression like that would have been enough to trigger her dangerously.

"Lie down," Marianne ordered as she finally stood up. Cornelia followed her request, only for Marianne to sit on her face. "It's time to work," she ordered.

Poor Cornelia. She succeeded in her mission to pull Marianne away from her masturbation, just not the way she had been expecting.

As Cornelia's tongue started massaging her from under, Marianne was still having some fun on her own, her fingers dancing around her beautiful nipples.

I put my hands around Helga's waist, dipping her back so that I had an excellent view of the show of Marianne and Cornelia while simultaneously ramming Helga furiously. Meanwhile, poor Titania just stood there, lost, trying to process the sudden destruction of their plan. Her shock was understandable, as she was by far the least experienced one when it came to having fun.

Marianne started to moan, begging for my attention. I flicked my gaze in her direction, enjoying the decision immensely. One of her hands was still on her breasts, teasing their perfect surface while Cornelia's tongue labored aggressively to tease her. However, her other hand was slowly sliding down Cornelia's stomach, teasing and playing, but steadily moving toward its target.

Soon, they were touching Cornelia's wet heat.

Cornelia moaned under the touch. It was no doubt not the first time Marianne was touching her like that — as I had been a party to more than one myself in the near past — but it was the first time Marianne was dominating Cornelia so aggressively in the process.

And Cornelia's obvious enjoyment once again suggested that her earlier demeanor as an aggressive dominatrix was not a facet of her true personality, but her way of dealing with the desperate pressure of her life. Ironically, the stronger she got, the more mellow and submissive she was getting.

Marianne certainly looked happy with the change of pace as her fingers curled inside Cornelia, provoking a long, stuttering gasp.

Unreal.

Admittedly, the show was distracting me successfully, but neither Titania — who was supposed to attack me with the cube — nor Helga — who was simultaneously enjoying the show as she bent herself back with my assistance — who was being repeatedly rammed inside.

My monotonous yet aggressive pumping didn't seem to be a problem for Helga, as her thighs soon tightened as she started trembling, her panting frantic. "Oh, yes," she gasped, cumming explosively, drenching my lap. I rewarded her with a generous dash of mana, helping her to gain another level, the euphoria of power mixing into pleasure.

[-4291 Mana]

I put my hands on Helga's back, caressing her spine gently to make her tremble even more beautifully while I deflected another attack from Titania, who was still focusing on the game, trying to get a victory, even though it was a bit too late to make a point.

Though, defining her level of focus as intense would be misleading, as her gaze was equally split between Marianne, who was fingering Cornelia mercilessly even as she forced her to lick, Helga who was desperately trembling on my lap, and the flight of the ice cube.

Cornelia was trying to stave off orgasm as Marianne added another finger into her snatch, forcing her to let out a muffled moan, while Marianne pushed deeper and deeper. Her tongue picked up speed to match the attack she was receiving, and soon, Marianne's free moans joined her muffled ones, her tits trembling beautifully.

"See anything you like?" Marianne suddenly asked as she squeezed her breasts with her free hands, catching Titania's gaze.

Titania's flinch of shame was simply too perfect to miss. I prepared to deliver a hit, but before I could do so, the ice cube flew toward her, delivering a couple of hits.

Titania turned toward us, only for Helga to give a smug look at her shocked face. Titania's shock was understandable, as even I was shocked at her initiative.

Our game was starting to get even more interesting than I was expecting.

[Level: 31 Experience: 492893 / 496000

Strength: 46 Charisma: 63

Precision: 40 Perception: 42

Agility: 40 Manipulation: 45

Speed: 39 Intelligence: 49

Endurance: 39 Wisdom: 51

HP: 6324 / 6324 Mana: 2913 / 7750 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [100/100]

Expert Speech [75/75]

Expert Craft [75/75]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 18/21]

23