Chapter 142
637 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had been planning to move onto the beautiful dance of red and gold, but Titania's legs, tightening even further as she climaxed, showed that she had no intention of letting me go.

As far as impediments went, it was far from being unwelcome. I enjoyed the way she showed her passion, despite the overwhelming tremble that filled her whole being. I couldn't wait to test the limits of her renewed passion, still feeling the frustration of her loss.

My Endurance made sure that my shaft awakened back to life in quick order, so I didn't bother pulling out before letting my hands land on her alabaster skin, slipping under her to cup her bottom hungrily. She moaned in joy, though that was quick to be replaced with a flare of anger as I probed her puckered hole with my little finger.

"Don't you dare-" she gasped in a palpable aura of anger, but that was quick to fade as I pushed my hips forward, once again making her enjoy the invasion of my full length. Her hands landed on my chest, but rather than trying to push me away, scratched angrily.

Too bad that, even with her recent improvements, her physical strength wasn't enough to leave anything but a pink line. With a chuckle, I grabbed her hand and kissed her palm, the gentle touch working wonders to drain her anger.

"Don't dare, what?" I said with a chuckle even as I pulled my finger out, only to put my hands on her waist and raise her. Unprepared for the sudden move, she didn't react until she found herself in my embrace, my shaft still lodged inside, her answer cut short with a searing kiss on her lips, destroying her answer prematurely.

Not that she had any concerns about that, if her legs around my waist were any indicator, getting tighter as our tongues battled, her body moving up and down repeatedly in the process, her presence tight around my shaft.

However, it didn't take long for her to stiffen in shock once more, because I used the perfect opportunity to slip a finger into her tight entrance once more, already cleaned and lubricated thanks to a quick spell.

Magic was such a beautiful tool, both in terms of bedroom utility, and throwing deadly meteors to the heads of my enemies.

Titania, however, didn't seem to be appreciating that utility at the same level. She gasped in shock as my finger slipped inside, even deeper — though, noticeably, having no effect on the way her body moved up and down to maximize the impact of our position. She tried to pull back, though it took a while for her to escape my domineering kiss. "Caesar!" she gasped in shock.

"Yes, honey, that's my name, don't wear it out," I said mockingly before leaning forward, capturing them in another kiss. While silencing her, I took a couple of steps toward the wall, until she was locked between my body and the wall, cutting her escape route completely. There, I pulled back, but my hips moved with a vengeance, invading her core with pleasure. "You were saying?"

Under the rush of pleasure, and being squeezed, her words failed Titania for a moment. She just looked at me blankly, trying to overcome the rush of pleasure. It took several seconds for her to utter her first word, and my merciless slamming didn't make it any easier. "I was saying-" she started, only to fall short with a shocked gasp.

The reason, the sudden betrayal from my fingers, two more joining the first, invading her tight hole to assist pumping. Her eyes widened in shock as she gasped, but this time, it wasn't just pain that made her lose her words, but also pleasure. Already closing to the edge, the invasion worked wonders to help her topple over the edge.

"I decided to treat my favorite brunette to some fun," I said, then pouted comically. "Am I wrong?"

"You - maybe," she managed to stammer, her recent climax working wonders to soften her stance even more. I smirked cutely, to a level its artificial nature was obvious. Titania just rolled her eyes, giggling for a fleeting moment.

Yet another facet of the intimidating head librarian, I thought with a smirk.

However, since she was already in the mood for the next step, I saw no reason to waste any more time. I pulled out and twirled her. After her latest climax, she was barely able to stand up with the help of the wall, facing it as well. My fingers, trailing down to caress her wetness, hardly helped her to stand straighter.

She started shivering furiously under my fingers, and my lips, caressing her neck, hardly helped her to control her shivers. I pressed my chest against her back, listening to the furious thumping of her heart with my body. "Someone feels enthusiastic," I murmured even as my fingers slipped into her wetness.

She let out a frustrated growl at my mocking, but her body relaxed under my touch, her ass pushing out in an effort to devour my finger deeper. Her frustrated growl was quick to turn into a moan, even when my other hand landed on her ass hard in a spank.

However, her response was to freeze, because she felt my shaft pressing against her puckered hole, startling her with the suddenness of my invasion. I stood still, letting her process what was about to happen.

Invading her tightness was an amazing feeling, tempting me to push with a sudden aggressiveness, knowing she would adapt to my presence in a few seconds. But I managed to hold myself back. I wanted her to take more action. "Why don't you show me your determination, sweetie?" I whispered into her ear even as I stayed buried lightly in her tight hole, my fingers caressing her core.

"What do you mean?" she managed to stammer between her moans.

"Well, after your abject resistance, I'm afraid of hurting you, so it's for the best if you take the lead," I whispered, which earned a furious glare from her. Because as I said so, my body was still pinning her against the wall, imprisoning deliciously.

"Really?" she murmured in abject annoyance, but that annoyance hardly affected her actions. Her head turned back, catching my lips in a heated kiss. Her actions were heated, still carrying a tinge of resentment, powering the kiss even more. Her tongue slipped in, dancing with an aggressive passion.

I enjoyed the assault of her tongue, appreciating the contrast from her usual passive attitude in the bedroom — and many other fun locations we had some fun. The rest of her body didn't take long to join the dance of pleasure. Her hips started it, moving up and down with a delicious subtleness.

At first, I assumed it was just a reflexive reaction, because she stopped instantly when that motion brought her hips back a bit, pushing my shaft an inch into her precious tightness. Despite her desperate pull, however, the motion repeated itself soon after, leaning back after a few rocking movements.

She pulled back once more, but this time, the delay was a breath longer.

After the same dance repeated a few times, her push getting slightly deeper, and her delay getting slightly longer, I realized that I had made a mistake. I thought I could have easily teased her, but I hadn't factored in one very important detail. She had already climaxed several times, which went a long way to blunt the edge of torture she was feeling, while mine continued to build up.

Of course, I could have just stopped the game and pushed forward, but that would mean accepting the defeat, even if only implicitly. Even worse, the way Titania's eyes shone as she pulled back from the kiss for a breather suggested she was very much aware of that particular detail.

"Oh, it's on," I murmured. Unlike Titania's expectations, however, my response wasn't to slam my hips forward and invade her bowels. No, I put my finger on her spine, laced with just enough mana to enhance the sensation of touch, dragging down gently, triggering her sensitive spots on the way down.

"No fair," she murmured even as a helpless moan forced itself out, but with her body imprisoned, she didn't have many ways of retaliating. I had no doubt that, if it was earlier in our relationship, she would have stubbornly tried to resist until the pleasure reached a furious degree.

Now, however, it took seconds for her to fold under the renewed teasing, abandoning her trick the moment it had been discovered. Her hips pushed back almost immediately.

I could have pulled myself back and foiled her plan, twisting the game, but she deserved some mercy for her quick surrender. Not to mention, my shaft was throbbing anticipation. I let her tight hole devour my shaft while she let out her moans.

Her lips found mine in another kiss, but the real surprise came with the movement of her hips, pushing herself back much faster than I had been anticipating, her tightness enveloping me. It was a small miracle that I didn't explode at that moment, especially with her pain-filled moans straining against my lips.

But the pain she was feeling didn't delay her ever-deepening pushes, soon swallowing my full length into her tightness. At that moment, I decided that she had earned her reward.

I pushed forward, meeting her push with a sudden aggressiveness. The resulting cry was beautiful and explosive, filling the room, enough to distract Cornelia and Helga from their embrace and look at us. I sent a smirk to their way before turning my attention back to the raven-haired beauty whose moans were echoing in the room, each push stretching her more.

It would be rude to ignore such enthusiasm, I decided, moving faster and faster, the sound of our flesh hitting exploding loud enough to suppress her voice. Each push was an amazing experience, enjoying her tightness. And when my pleasure finally reached its peak, exploding inside her, she was already trembling with her own climax, and the explosion only added another layer.

[Mana regeneration perk activated. Count 4. Duration, 8 hours]

[-1843 Mana]

When I pulled out, she would have collapsed if it wasn't for my arms wrapping around her waist. "Have a nice rest," I said with a chuckle as I lifted her with a bridal hold, carrying her next to Marianne, joining her comfortable sleep.

Then, I turned to Helga and Cornelia, a smile already on my lips.

[Level: 31 Experience: 493210 / 496000

Strength: 46 Charisma: 63

Precision: 40 Perception: 42

Agility: 40 Manipulation: 45

Speed: 39 Intelligence: 49

Endurance: 39 Wisdom: 51

HP: 6324 / 6324 Mana: 2693 / 7750 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [100/100]

Expert Speech [75/75]

Expert Craft [75/75]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 18/21]

21