Chapter 166
467 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sight of her beautiful, plump, heart-shaped ass, the light bouncing off from her caramel skin, was simply too beautiful to resist for a long time, especially for denying myself the pleasure for such a long time — a couple of days might as well be an eternity as well as my standards were concerned.

"Hmm," I murmured despite the temptation, rubbing the head of my shaft against her entrance as I stretched that syllable. "Maybe we should stop. After all, you're tired after working on the designs for such a long time."

The gag in her mouth prevented her from saying anything, but it was impossible to mistake the need echoing in her muffled cry.

I was tempted to tease her more, but not as tempted to feel her presence around me as I enter. "Loud and clear," I said with a chuckle as I rubbed my presence against her entrance once more, her moans rising unbidden to match, creating a delicious symphony. "It's time for the fun to begin," I said, warning her one last time as I plunged inside her, mercilessly hard.

Just the way she liked.

[Companion Acquisition: Progress 12%]

My smile widened, though, as delicious as the way she tightened around me as I pushed, the physical aspects played a limited part in it. The sense of improvement was nice, dispelling the growing fear that things were getting too dangerous for me to handle.

With enough power, nothing was too difficult to handle.

My hips quickened, filling the room with the sound of our flesh colliding, each slam echoing against the walls. And since her body was still being held by the floating chains, each slam making her swing like a pendulum, her body dancing deliciously.

She moaned even as I slapped her ass, enhancing her moans even more, forcing the limits of the gag that was supposed to keep her silent. "So loud," I said even as I quickened my pace even further, uncaring of the loudness of her moans. After all, we were in her room, which was safely reinforced the walls enough to act as a fortress if needed.

Even then, some of her moans were actually loud enough to make me wonder.

Not enough to actually make me stop, of course. I continued slamming into her delicious entrance, enjoying her absolute lack of struggle as she accepted my assault — which was a rarity in her case, showing she had missed my touch greatly as well, regardless of the little passed time. Even my spanks, getting hard enough to leave a lingering redness despite her endurance, were only earning louder moans.

[Companion Acquisition: Progress 15%]

It was time for a change of position. I started walking toward her bedroom, a task that was much easier by the floating chains that tied her up, pumping hard into her with each step. Soon, she was shivering beautifully with every touch.

Only when we arrived at her bedroom I waved my hand, and her chains floated down, slow enough for her to position her legs, allowing her to balance herself on her knees rather than landing directly. I also loosened her gag, finally allowing her to speak.

"Yes, harder, faster," she growled, showing that she was already lost in pleasure. "I'm so close!"

In another situation, I would have slowed down, torturing her with an orgasm that refused to arrive, but I was feeling too explosive to delay it, not when I was burning with a similar desire. I still pulled out of her, just enough to make her give a quick, burning whisper of begging before I plunged back, making her shift back to her wordless moans.

However, as I returned the task, I grabbed the remaining chains, which were connected to her arms, pulling back. It forced her body to rise even as her arms bent back, her tits jiggling beautifully with each pump of my hips.

"It's fun to take the occasional break from work, isn't it," I asked even as I pulled her back even harder, her delicious cries quick to mix in.

"Only if — every break feels this way," she managed to answer, but not without her moans interrupting her words.

"Well, that can be arranged," I whispered. "Of course, it requires some more obedience from your end."

"For what, exactly?" she managed to ask, showing that, even while drowning in pleasure, she wasn't about to declare her unrestricted loyalty to me.

Not yet, at least.

"Nothing too exhausting or arduous," I said even as I used my free hand to grab her freely-dangling tits, sinking into their large, generous expanse, triggering another beautiful moan in the process. "Well, for the other activities, of course…"

"That works," she managed to main even as she started to shudder, the climax she was waiting for finally hitting her wildly. She gasped and moaned, shuddering under the effects of an earthquake.

[Companion Acquisition: Progress 19%]

Still, just because I wasn't in the mood to torture her with a delayed orgasm didn't mean that I tease her the other ways. Before she could recover from the aftereffects, I untied her hands before flipping her, her beautiful tits pointing to the ceiling. Then, I slipped inside her once more.

"So, about what I need from you," I said even as I started moving once more, enjoying her tightness even as I tried to come up with the best way to deepen our partnership. Luckily, I wasn't starting from scratch, which gave me a reasonable basis. We were already cooperating against the Princess and her mysterious requests — though, the latest visit had suggested we might need to adjust our strategy in that area — and I was essentially her supervisor as far as her dependency on the school was concerned, easily replacing the importance of the contact that arranged her stay in the first place.

"Yes," she moaned even as I grabbed her legs and raised them to my shoulder, giving me an even more amazing angle into her core.

"I need a tighter cooperation from you," I said, before adding with a chuckle. "Not that anyone could blame you for not being tight."

"You're such a charmer," she said, which was impressive as she somehow managed to sound sarcastic between her moans of pleasure. Her attitude earned a painful nipple twist, which she enjoyed even more.

[Companion Acquisition: Progress 21%]

"I need you to coordinate with me much tighter, and don't do anything with the Princess without checking with me. She's very complicated."

"More complicated than being a royal that was effectively deposed from her position, hunted by her family, and desperate enough to take very dangerous risks?" she asked.

"Yes," I said with a stern tone. "There's something mysterious about her, raising much bigger complications than I expected. Those designs and the weapon she wants us to forge is clearly a small part of her plan."

"Do you know —" she started before a moan interrupted her. "Do you know what's her final objective?"

"Not yet. However, I had a feeling that whatever she's trying to do, it's not simple and pedestrian as just trying to take back her throne."

I could see a question appear on her face, mixing into her pleasure, no doubt curious about my exact line of thinking, but instead, she chose to ask a simpler question. "Should I try to sabotage her?" she asked.

[Companion Acquisition: Progress 24%]

"No," I said. "While she has a hidden agenda, there's no evidence that it'll harm us, and she has a good relationship with the headmistress. Until I could discover her objective, we need to cooperate. Just make sure to inform me about everything they want, no matter how trivial it seems, like a few theoretical designs that could not be used at all."

She nodded, showing her acceptance without even uttering a word, though her mouth opened for a fleeting second, signaling an aborted question. And I doubted it was because her curiosity was sated. Not with her body getting tighter and tighter around me.

She wasn't the only one that was getting closer to the edge. One last moan of her was enough to trigger my climax as well.

[Companion Acquisition: Progress 25% - First Stage Completed +5000 Exp]

Level UP!

[Select one of the following skills: Grandmaster Arcana, Master Craft, Master Speech]

"And here's your reward for working so well," I murmured even as I tightened my grip around her hips, marking her insides. "Do you like your achievement?"

"H-how?" she murmured, the shock managing to find a place for itself even on her face, drowning in pleasure.

"A gentleman needs a few secrets to keep things interesting, " I said with a smirk. "But did you really think that I would leave your loyalty without a reward?"

"O-of course not," she managed to stammer, but I could see the shock dancing on her face, one that surprised me for a moment until I could process it. After helping Helga and others not only get achievements but also level up repeatedly, I was used to getting underwhelming reactions.

Even a miracle turned ordinary after enough repetition.

I gave her a moment to gather herself, allowing her to process the shock and maintain her shock at the same time, while I picked my newest skill. And since I was not ready to commit the next five levels to one particular skill, even one as useful as Arcana, I chose Craft, to bring my production to the next level.

After all, I still had to craft a lot of things.

I turned my attention back to the busty caramel beauty, panting helplessly in front of me, trying to decide between the merits of improving my newest skill and focusing back to her treatment, to see whether I had managed to impress her suitably enough to clear two more stages of Companion Process, which, combined with the experience reward, would bring me at the edge of the next level…

However, before I could make a decision, I had received a magical message from a certain scaly acquaintance, delivered by the wards of the school, asking for me to prepare a meal for her.

"That's enough excitement for today," I said as I looked at Oeyne, caressing her cheeks softly. "You should focus on using your power-up. I'll visit you again tomorrow," I said before turning and leaving.

I had a dragon to serve.

[Level: 32 Experience: 499110 / 528000

Strength: 46 Charisma: 63

Precision: 40 Perception: 42

Agility: 40 Manipulation: 45

Speed: 39 Intelligence: 49

Endurance: 39 Wisdom: 51

HP: 6528 / 6528 Mana: 7921 / 8000 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [100/100]

Master Craft [75/100]

Expert Speech [75/75]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 22/26]

[Helga - Level 22/26]

17