Satan Gold goes to the Mall!
1.3k 12 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

 

     In the early evening the next day it was time to play a game of fun, pride, and possible death! Why do we devils play this harsh game by human standards...to vent out battle lust and to prove who is stronger. In devil society strength is the most important attribute for a devil.

     We are outside the Gremory home and are about to be transported to the game stage from a large magic circle prepared for us at the appointed time. Grayfia has left long ago, apparently she will once again be the announcer for the battle. Well I love listening to her in serious mode, so that is worth going just for that.

     Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Kiba, Koneko, Gasper, and I are present ready to go....The family is here to send us off to the game. Except for Asia and Xenovia we are all in our summer school uniforms....sigh.

     Zeoticus says,"you all did great during the first game you played, so just go out and do your best!"

     Millicas excitedly told Rias,"Big sis go out and kick some butt, and hopefully Satan Gold will show off for us right?!" Rias just hugs him and I give a thumbs up.

     Venelana looks at everyone and supports us as well,"make me proud and show them why we are the Gremory's! Mat dear....Don't hold back please." Why am I the only one that seems to sense danger from her? My gear tells me if I win I get quest rewards and reputation rewards, but if I lose, my reputation-bar will sink!

     The light from the transport magic changes my view and what I see is............................

     When I looked at the surroundings, it seemed to be a food court, with fast-food restaurants surrounding the tables. Familiar stores were lined up within the interior, and there was a glass-ceiling atrium, and light fell down through the glass. This long two-story shopping mall and this glass atrium. They were ones that we knew well.

     I say out-loud,“I didn’t expect the mall by Kuoh Academy would be the rating game arena. Why would they want this site?”

     Rias says,"Most likely to give us both a battlefield both teams know, they won't re-use the school. The fans have already seen it."

     Then a hot voice echoed across the field, [Everyone, I, the “Queen” of the Lucifer group, Grayfia, will be carrying the role of arbiter in the “Rating Game” between the Gremory group and the Sitri group on this occasion. In the name of my master, Sirzechs Lucifer, I will watch over the battle between these two families. It’s a pleasure to be here. To get right to the main topic, the battlefield for today is the mall within the neighborhood of the school “Kuoh Academy” that Rias and Sona attend, which has been prepared within a separate space as the game field. Both groups have been transported to their respective “bases”. Rias’s “base” is on the second floor of the east side, while Sona’s “base” is on the first floor of the west side. In order for “Pawns” to promote, please go to your opponent’s “bases”. This time, there will be special rules. Documents on this have been sent to each group, so please check them. A single bottle of the healing item “Phoenix Tears” has been provided to each team. Furthermore, the time to strategize before the battle is thirty minutes. Contact with the opponent during this time is forbidden. The game is scheduled to start after thirty minutes. Then, let the strategy time begin.] 

     Looking around it was a long shopping mall across its two floors and the atrium, so it was very large horizontally. The rooftop was a parking lot. Besides that, there was also a multi-story parking garage at the side of the building.

     Our base and our enemies’ base were on opposite ends of the mall. We were on the second floor’s most eastern side. Sona's base is on the first floor’s most western side. Around our base, there was a pet shop, an arcade, a food-court, a bookstore and a drugstore. On the first floor beneath our base, there was a branch store of a major book company, and a sports-supplies shop.

     Over on the opponent’s side, there was a grocery store, an electrical appliance store, a candy shop, and a general-goods store.

     Rias says,“The rule this time states, Don’t destroy the department store which has become the battlefield, in other words, we can’t do any explosive battles.”

     “They put a restriction on it here. The use of Gasper’s Sacred Gear is forbidden, it says. The reason is clear and simple. Since he still can’t perfectly control it yet. They judged that it would be problematic if the entire game was spoiled by his eyes going out of control.  It seems that they’ve provided him with Sacred Gear-sealing glasses developed by Azazel. And another restriction is the ban on the use of Matsuda's Underworld Dreadnought!”

     Rias then told everyone to go and relax till the start and just do their own things.

     After that, Rias entered a shop in the food court and began to pour herself some tea. So she was enjoying some tea until the time came. Gasper was eating donuts at a donuts shop. Asia and Xenovia were talking about this and that in front of a hamburger shop. Kiba was rummaging through the drugstore, it seemed like medicine and he was trying to find things to take.

      I decided to go to the arcade, and both Akeno and Koneko followed me there.......I robbed the token machine and started to play all sorts of games. I made the two girls play the dance game so I could be entertained if you know what I am saying ha-ha, bouncy bouncy!!! The three of us then sat on a bench and I held them till it was start time.

      Then, an announcement rang through the store.

     Of course it was Grayfia, [It is now time to begin. Furthermore, the time limit for this game will be a blitz-style of three hours. Then without further ado, the game starts.]

     Rias gives the plan to the group,“Your instructions are. Matsuda and Koneko, then Yuuto and Xenovia will split into two separate groups. Matsuda and Koneko will advance through the main hall interior. Yuuto and Xenovia will advance forward via the parking garage. Gasper will transform into many bats and do surveillance and reporting inside the mall. According to the condition of your progress, Akeno and Asia will go by the route of Matsuda's group.”

     So I am now in Satan Gold form and my trusty side-kitty Koneko is looking hot on my back....Yes I have a Koneko-backpack! The reason for this is I have danger sense and can dodge all sneak attacks so I do not want her to be hit by a Dragon Shot of Issei's....Yup fighting the red-dragon actually sucks in my book!

     Koneko's ears twitch and she says, I detect two of them coming, and my gear confirms this. I look all around and see it........

     Stretching straight up to the ceiling was a line! Swinging from the ceiling using that Tarzan-like rope was Saji and a Loli on his back!.“The first attack is ours!” It was Saji! He prepared to attack me while positioning himself for a knee kick!

     WHAT, the fucker stole my Lolly-Backpacking idea!!!!! I easily dodge his slow moving attack, well in my eyes its slow. Then, Ruruko jumps off and pouts,"This was his idea!" She then evilly smiles at Koneko who also jumped off my back to face her rival.

     “Well, I did some training. The result of that is this. So, when I had stuck a line in the ceiling and rose up in order to observe the mall's interior from above, I saw two people further away. Since you didn’t notice me, I used that brief chance to do a Tarzan attack.” Saji looks proud....I just shrug at him.

     Koneko says,"Well I just wanted to ride on Satan Gold!" Then she stuck out her tongue at Ruruko.....but the KO came......

     Ruruko pushes out her chest and boldly declares, forgetting the whole fucking Underworld is watching.."Well I road Satan Gold the whole night the last evening!" It is all-right no one can see my blushing face under my helmet!

     Saji out of anger hearing this uses his sacred gear to shoot small tennis-ball sized blasts at me....He is doing a bit of damage to the stores behind me where I easily dodge while doing power ranger looking moves to stay in character. Did he forget the no destroying the mall rule?!

     Both Loli's take their fight into a side store so they won't interfere with us. Damn I will have to watch the replay of their fight later!

     [One of Rias Gremory’s Bishops, retired.] is announced.

     “We were contacted and told that Gasper’s sacred gear was sealed according to the rules. As such, it was inevitable that he would use his vampire powers instead. He will change into bats and observe the situation within the store. This is what the President thought. So we utilized our base. First, one of our members moves suspiciously at the Sitri base. Then, Gasper, doing surveillance would naturally be interested and follow them, you know? Then, when we showed more suspicious behavior, he would call the other bats he had launched and start to observe with several of them. When all the many bats had gathered, that’s when it happened. If something happens to the bats when all of them are gathered, they revert back to Gasper’s body. Near the place where the bats had assembled together was, garlic, a vampire’s greatest dislike. Our base is a grocery store on the first floor of the west side. There were large quantities of garlic left there. It was easy to catch Gasper with that.”

     I continue to place myself where his missed shots will keep damaging the mall building...damn is he dumb, he just keeps shooting?! Oh wait what the fuck is he doing?

     Saji’s Sacred Gear had its line connected to his chest, to his heart. The source of Saji’s continuous attacks was his life-force!?

     “Saji? Are you converting your own life-force…into magic power!?" I am speechless at his fucking retarded brain!!!!

     "That’s right. With my low magic, this is the only way for me to shoot powerful attacks. I convert my life-force into magic power using my gear’s ability. It’s just as you see. I’m risking my life, as it were.”

     “Do you really intend to die…for a game?” My voice is sounding a bit cold at this point.....I hate sacrifice for stupid reasons. No one is even in danger...he is just doing this for his pride...sigh.

      Saji, smiled with a serious look.“Yeah, I intend to die. I intend to beat you with the intention of dying. Do you understand our frustration, having our dream laughed at! Do you understand our desperation as we believe in our dream? This battle is being broadcast across the entire Underworld. We have to show the seriousness of the Sitri group in front of those guys that laughed at us!”

      I slowly pull out Ascalon and say loudly so Saji and all onlookers of this fight can hear me clearly....I amplify my voice with magic and declare,"Since you do not value your life...then I shall free your master of a worthless servant!....Only a servant that is alive can make her dreams come true...To want to die here like a pathetic martyr will only bring shame to the beautiful Sona, so Frog-mouth, I shall send you to the death you so want!"

     At that moment I push my speed to the max and dash past Saji as a feint and when he turns not knowing why the attack did not hit, he then hears from ten feet away......"ASCALON AWAY!" He then looks down to see the holy-dragon-slayer run through his stomach.....Then he faded with bright white light......

     While I finished with my sneak attack, a dusty Koneko came out of the store, she walked to me and patted on my helmet and said,"You did the right thing so don't be sad, OK!" Well she can feel my heart as my lover and knows I am angry and crying due to people not valuing their life....I love my Loli!

     [One of Sona’s Knights and Rooks, retired.] is announced.

     I decided to say one last thing to the kids out there,"Kids I, Satan Gold will tell you now, a dead hero cant save anyone! So live and grow strong, only then can you save all the beautiful women of the three factions!" I do my stupid movements and then pat off my sidekick!

     Koneko takes my hand and we continue forward, she then says,"One is coming I think it is Issei."

     [One of Rias Gremory’s Knights, retired.] is announced. Damn it is Kiba or Xenovia......I think if Xenovia did a big hit on Tsubaki, the gear could send it back twice as strong...damn, but I promised not to help both groups....I will make it up to her alone tonight....Sorry dear.

     "Koneko go back to Rias, I will face Issei man to man! If I go down you will still be able to protect our King, so no arguing and go alright?" She just gestures for me to remove my helmet and is asking for a kiss to follow orders...so fucking cute...She is just trying to rub it in Ruruko's face...but this is fine for me...The underworld will know Satan Gold is a Lilicon today!

     So she leaps in my arms and steals a kiss before running back to Rias, I have my helmet on again and then I see him walking up in his Scale Mail....Damn he is intimidating in this form, his boost must be high, my heart is warning me. I pull the aura of Ascalon all over my hands and feet, then we are standing about thirty feet apart for our showdown.

     "Hey Rias, change of plans....I won't be going to be promoted.....I have to deal with Issei, so I have a chance of defeat,  so take Koneko and have your group go ahead and get Sona.....No trying to help me, just let me keep him here with me!" I then step forward.

     Rias hardens her determination,"You better win! and I love you......."

     So Issei and I reenact our pink zombie stare-down like back in the day, and then I do my posing and declare,"Satan Gold has COME! And I will not let the Breast Dragon Emperor lay one hand on my King's breast!" I can tell Issei is open-mouthed in his armor, I have known him for a long time so I know his weak points in child acting.

     *cough* Issei tries to save face and says,"I the Red Drag~" his words were cut off rudely....

     "BREAST DRAGON!" I am holding in my laughter, actually I am buying time for my girls to sneak by him on the upper level and that's why we are doing a show here ha-ha.

     Issei gets mad and points at me,"Damn you Mat~"

     "Breast Dragon, my name is Satan Gold!" I point back and then cross my arms, yup he is frustrated and forgetting we are being videoed now.....

     He growls,"Damn it Satan Gold I am the Red Dragon Emperor!" I know he is boosting but oh well.....

     "So you don't like boobs anymore?!?!?!" and I am doing the poking with two fingers that he did on Momo to excite him....

     Seeing this his mind collapses and he yells,"OF COURSE I LOVE BOOBS THEY ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!" I smile in my helmet...

     "Then it is true! You ARE the Breast Dragon Emperor!!!!!" And with Issei.ex freezing at my logic, he was named as such with the kids from then on!

70