Sports Festival, My partner is who?!
1.2k 12 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

     After the contract was complete, I ran for my life! I made it back to the meeting place and it looks like I was first. I just made a natural seat and contemplated how my poor life choices brought me here. Shortly a group of fellow peerage members came from the woods and waves to me.

     Koneko sat in my lap and the other members were showing off their new familiars. Xenovia and Ingvild both capture the bodybuilder water sprites! Damn two of them! Apparently the two water sprites were fighting over the lake so the two girls felt they matched their personalities!

     Asia however found a unicorn! The creature can teleport and heal and only women can ride on its back......Go figure right? Since the unicorn is a girl I will just call it a Yuri-corn in my head!

     Rias asked what I got.....and my stiff look aroused her curiosity! "Tell me Mat, what was it, the Hydra?!"

     I just look defeated and say,"No....I made a contract with Tiamat." Everyone just froze on the spot........They were waiting for me to say, just kidding.

     "A-are you serious!!!!!" the young devil Tobi asked in shock. I just nod yes. He then got on and called his dad,"Pops stop rhyming, this is serious! Matsuda Tanaka made a contract with Dragon King Tiamat, yes he did!"

     I just sigh,"Can we go now, Rias?" Rias noticing my down mood gets us all going.

     Back in the ORC...............................

     "And that is how she insisted I take her as a contract!" Koneko is patting my head in comfort.

     Rias just smiles and says to me,"Silly, Tiamat is doing you a huge favor! She has just elevated your status in the Underworld! And she has given you protection against strong foes...Now your enemy's will think twice about coming after the master of Tiamat!"

     When I pull my head out of my own ass, what Rias said makes huge sense! "Damn this news alone will make it faster for my promotion! Shit one day I will thank her, well when I see her again.....!!!"

     From where Rias normally sits at her desk a firm female voice says,"No need you just did...." We all jumped out of our skins....For the one sitting there was Tiamat!

     "How did you get here? I did not summon you though?" Alright looking back on what I said it looks like I did not say anything to get me eaten!

     She just smiles and says,"I was the one that copied this school in the past so I can find it no problem, I can teleport after all, what made you think I only live in the forest? No I only came here to meet your group...I am going now, just call when you need my help little boy. Good bye!" Then she teleported out with all of us looking petrified.

     A few days since Ingvild and Irina transferred………

     “Yes yes! I will do the Item borrowing race!” Irina raises her hand up high. She has already settled in with the class. Because of her energetic nature she is popular with boys and girls. We are currently in the homeroom. We are deciding who will participate in certain activities for the Sports Festival.

     I already rigged the choices and put most of the class in certain spots with my power over the class rep, and a few late night sex education classes. So as planned I will be doing the bread eating game. I told her to just put Asia and Xenovia together for the three legged race.

     I had heard a lot of angry boys so I had looked to see what the problem was.....Ingvild is doing the three legged race? Wait, her partner is Matsuda Tanaka?! I see Aika winking at me with the wing-man look, then I look over to see Ingvild blushing hard and glancing at me shyly?!

     Wow, is this the Universe balancing out my actions? I am now convinced that there is the rule of [Equivalent Exchange]. So I just give her a warm smile so she does not think I hate her or something....Damn this will be uncomfortable for me and my little brother!

     The next day, the entire Academy was practicing for the Sports Festival. My class also changed into track suits and we were practicing on the school grounds with a mix of boys and girls.

     “I challenge you Xenovia!” “Bring it on Irina!” Irina and Xenovia are running at the grounds. My classmates are also cheering the both of them on. Geez, what are they doing……… More like both of them are fast! They are roaring noisily around the ground! To be expected from a devil and an angel. The only rivals we would have would be the student council members…… Several girls in the Sitri group who are in the same grade as us.

     Aika is sexually harassing Asia again by grabbing her from behind and checking her cup size. Man, When I look at her she always sexually harasses Asia, Murayama, Xenovia, and for some reason Ingvild……She will rub their breast in my direction or flip their skirts, or worse lift the shirts for me to see! She will even do this to Kyouko in PE class! But Aika never crosses the line, she will only do it when only I am the only male that can witness it....So I am secretly cool with it. When I ask her why she does it to Ingvild she just gets a creepy lewd smile! Aika is not a lesbian, she just likes to shame girls, or to turn me on with her naughty actions.

     While I was practicing with Ingvild, I decided not to be a total chump like Issei was in the show and I held her firmly. She is super soft, like hugging a marshmallow! And she smells of a pleasant scent of the sea breeze....must be due to her bloodline. She is not talking much but she seems to be afraid of falling so she holds me tight....At this rate I might want to fall for this girl....She really is super cute just like Asia,and I just want to push her down. I am now convinced my lust is growing too strong as compared to a year ago.

     "I-I am sorry if I am making this hard for you young master!" She looks like she will cry due to not being good at this game.

     I just smile and say,"I told you, I want you to just call me Matsuda or Mat. Also I am glad to be your partner for this, because if it was not me it might have been another boy, and that might make me feel sad." Yup sad that I would have missed out on this wonderful feeling...damn I am perverted too much!

     She just puts on a happy smile and says,"Good, when Aika told me to pick a boy in the class, I only wanted it to be you...Matsuda." Shit  medic! Pull this damn cupid arrow out of my chest!

     "If you keep saying kind things like that, I will have no choice but to make you my wife ha-ha!" She just turned red and did not speak. So cute.

     Later I was helping my teacher out and putting away the supply's the students forgot to put away, and when I came into the supply room I noticed only The person standing was Kyouko! So I just lock the door with my powers and come up behind her and say,"Ms Sonan, I have COME! For my extra credit...." I then slipped my hands into her tracksuit and she froze, damn cute....but after rubbing up against Ingvild for an hour, sacrifices must be made!

     I have her grab onto a stack of mats to her side and slowly lower her pants. She nervously but somewhat excitedly protested,"Mr Tanaka this is not proper student teacher behavior! S-someone m-might walk in on us~ah" Too late I am all in!

     "Don't worry this will be a secret between teacher and student. Don't worry about teaching, I will take full responsibility for my grades, so let's work on an A~ah!"

     After a half hour the two of us finished a dirty role-play of a bad student and naughty teacher. And I helped her finish her actual work.

     After school the ORC members and Azazel were watching rating game videos of the other fights and discussing our tactics.

     “Not just you guys, but other youth devils also had a game. House of the Great-King Bael and Devil King Asmodeus's House of Glasya-Labolas, House of Arch-Duke Agares and Devil King Beelzebub’s House of Astaroth. Each of them had a match after yours. This is the recording of those matches. It’s the video of your rivals so watch carefully.”A few hours of game trailers were shown.

     I gently hinted we do not need to over think our fight with Diodora Astaroth! I told them that this won't be a normal game and his cheating will be exposed...well so long as my predictions are not too off. Azazel has a gloomy look about what will happen but does not want to say too much as well. When Azazel heard about Tiamat he just laughed at me and said,"Don't know if your luck is good or bad!"

     Also Coriana will join my class soon, she did not do it before due to having to do games with her current peerage. When she comes back she and I will delve into my gear and see what's in there....Yes my dream space is inside my sacred gear, like the the place, past possessors were for Issei in the anime.

 

65