Loli with Daddy issues? Great your now in my Harem!
566 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

     Griselda, Dulio, Sona, Tsubaki, and the Gremory are sitting around a projection of Azazel having a magic circle call.

     [There were some power-shifts from the Tepes side. Both the Tepes and Carmilla, boundary lines within their territory, have become covered in confusion. You can presume that there was a coup d’état on the Tepes side. There’s a high chance that Rias, Akeno, and Kiba got caught up in that. They have most likely been captured. I can’t contact Rias from over here. Is it the same over there?]

     I told Azazel,"I lost contact with them on Thursday. I was just hoping it was a small issue since you were still able to be contacted. I do not feel any bad feelings about their safety at the moment?!" Ya my gear says to, relax and not panic, is the feeling I am getting.

     [According to Carmilla’s side, it seems the Head of the House of Tepes, who is the King of the Tepes faction that favors men over women, escaped from his capital. He has been replaced after the coup d’état. I will be in need of you guys over here. That’s why I came here right now. We must investigate the Tepes faction while we reunite with Rias, Akeno, and Kiba. All of your strengths will definitely be needed. After all, there will be the Khaos brigade involved in this.]

     Sona nods and says,"Matsuda and I both think with the evil dragons, the Khaos brigade is definitely there. This should also be a trap using Rias as bait to bring Matsuda there." I just nod to this being most likely.

     [I think so too but I still have not figured out why? Since you guys were attacked over there once already, it will be enough for just Matsuda's peerage plus Irina to come here. The Sitri group, Griselda, Joker, and Tobio should remain on standby over there for protection.]

     Sona holding my arm asks me,“Can you please take my two new servants Bennia and Rugal? I will feel better knowing you have my servants skills for dealing with vampires.” I just nod to her. Bennia is an expert with teleportation so she will be good for escape.

     [Rugal seems like he would become an additional asset if something were to happen. If you’re planning to send him, then it’s not a bad thing. I’ll speak about the details once all of you get here. Alright, once all of you are prepared, teleport to this place. I’ll make a teleportation magic circle for your arrival within the Carmilla’s side. Come in one hour!]

     As the image of Azazel vanishes I get started on telling everyone who is coming and staying.

     "Yubelluna, Rose, Koneko, Xenovia, Ingvild, Gasper, Issei, Kris, Irina, Bennia, and Rugal! You guys are coming with me to Romania, the rest of you will protect our home and deal with the territory. Yes Ravel and Coriana will handle devil business. Kala is in charge of the house. Also the weather is bad there so dress for a snowstorm."  We then all split up to do our rolls. I am bringing Kris due to the fact she is Issei's boob battery and she can let Rias swap places as a teleport [Castling].

     An hour later and we are all preparing the circle for travel. Some of our companions have gathered to see us off. Sona, Ravel, Coriana, Sister Griselda, Kuroka, Le Fay, and Ophis with Blue on her head came down to send us off.

     Kuroka pounces on me and pulls me into her chest and she pouts,"Nya?! It was my turn tomorrow. I will guard our bed, -nyan!" She kisses me and moves away looking abandoned. My gear says she is just milking attention from me. She is probably waiting to crawl back under the warm blanket.

     Sona passes me her promotion token for Rugal and she fixes my clothes. She then says,"Bring everyone back safely. Especially you, or your big sister-wife will destroy Romania!" She then says to her peerage,"Listen to Mat while you're with him, he is your King for this mission." The two nod.

     Ravel handed me the same three-potion-case that was in the anime Loki fight. She then kissed me and said,“This is the Phoenix Tears that was sent from my brother. There are three of them inside. He sent it right away as soon as I told him you would be heading off to Romania.” I smile and think that I used to hate that guy. Now he just seems kinda cute now.

     Sister Griselda asks me,"Everyone going is wearing thick winter clothing, and you're going in a T-shirt and jeans?!" She thinks I will freeze to death.

     I smile at her kindness and say,"I am good, extreme temperatures and hostile environments don't affect me much." Saying that I had them activate the teleport and we were off in red light!

     As the red glow faded we saw a smiling Azazel ready to meet us. He says to us,“Sorry we are moving away from here. I’ll explain it in detail inside the vehicles. Elmenhilde, I’ll ask you to guide us to the cars.”

     Elmenhilde in her cocky noble tone responds,“Very well. Everyone, glad you could come. Although the only one we needed was Gasper Vladi.”

     We arrived inside a basement in an observation tower and she led us to the surface where two large vehicles were transporting our large group. Many of the vampires are either terrified or disgusted by Rugal's presence. Thankfully The snot nosed vampire girl is not coming with us.

      Romania follows the same season as Japan, however this place is still much colder with heavy snow. And the territory of the vampires is located in the depths of this mountain which is away from the human’s. It’s only natural for this place to have a really low temperature. No vampires release cold breath in the cold, while Gasper has cold breath and he is shivering like a naked girl in this weather.

     We drive through a castle town with more modern buildings on the outside of town while the buildings are older looking from hundreds of years ago, to the center of the city. The buildings are built surrounding the splendid looking castle in the center position.

     Rossweisse like any good student excitedly says,"Amazing, I never imagined such a splendid castle town would exist in the depths of the Romanian mountains, and I can even see modern looking buildings as well. Vampires may also be influenced by the current civilization of humans."

     Gasper asks Azazel,"So who is currently in charge now?" This poor guy is so worried about his friend.

     Azazel tells us,“The new leader of Tepes is Valerie. And the ones that allied with the Khaos brigade is the Tepes government. They were blinded with their dissatisfaction towards the current government and the desire to lose their weakness by the use of the Holy Grail. That’s probably why they fell for the terrorists’ sweet words. The ones that sent the modified vampires to attack the Carmilla faction were them as well.”

     Xenovia asks me,"So I heard Sona is building her new rating game school in the Underworld?!" She is looking at me in excitement it seems? Well this is interesting she cares so much.

     I explain to everyone,"Sairaorg helped to pull some strings to help Sona find a location the higher up devils would approve of, it is on the ground near the floating island we had our matches at. I think it's silly she has to build her school there but that's how the politics goes. Anyway it should be ready to get started really soon. Naturally when she gets it open, we will go and help out."

     I smile at how excited she was when she told me. She kept going on about my stupid drunk letter promising her school would open. That stupid letter was surprisingly accurate though?! The worst part is Tsubaki, Serafall, and Sona each have a copy of the Drunk Letter framed on each of their bedroom walls... Sigh I was an idiot!

     The journey in the cars ends after two hours, and we arrive at a gondola-station that is located halfway up a mountain.

     Azazel explains the travel plan,“This is apparently one of the routes towards the Tepes castle town that the Carmilla faction was able to obtain, and it seems that the Tepes’s castle town is on the other side of this lift. This gondola lift happens to be something special the Tepes faction prepared in order to pass through many layers of magic barriers.”

     Fortunately this is a very modern and large lift so we could all comfortably fit. Koneko is warming my lap claiming she gets the heated seat. The church girls and Ingvild are working on school work during the ride.

     Yubelluna Asks Rose,"I heard that Sona asked both you and Kyouko if you wanted to teach at the school?"

     Rose holding my hand, puckers her lips then says,“I’m thinking about it, I don’t have a reason to decline it after all. I’m starting to enjoy being a teacher after becoming a member of staff at Kuoh Academy. So I’m planning to have a look at that school when it gets built. I know you will be there too after all, Mat. So I want to be by your side when we see it!” Aw so cute.

     I overheard part of a conversation between Azazel, Bennia, and Rugal.......

     ....[Well, it’s something my shitty father and Hades would come up with.].....

     I heard this part of her speech with anger in her voice and I totally called her stripper background! Man girls with daddy issues are the best in bed! Wait, why am I having sexual thoughts about Bennia? I blurted out..."OUCH! Koneko, why did you pinch me?!"

     Without even turning her head she flatly tells me,"I am not the target of your current lewd thoughts...." Fuck if I think of another Loli while she is in my lap, she seems to be able to feel it!

     Bennia and Rugal informed me of their plans, and I told Rugal to promote in this territory. Then the two of them sank into the floor and vanished before we stopped........

     The slow and long ride over the mountain finally came to an end and our group took our luggage and got off.... Well we did leave two of us behind before we got off!

     “Former governor Azazel and the Gremory group, we are the escorts from the Tepes faction.” Several vampires appear as soon as we exit the gondola lift. They ask us some questions to confirm our identities. The vampires also showed signs of confusion because our numbers don’t add up. Maybe it’s because they were given the order to take us as their first priority, so they urge us to get into the transport.

My gear is still calm about Rias, Akeno, and Kiba so I don't need to flip-out yet......

????

 

25