My Husband, My Hero!
475 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     I recommend rereading the first new 50 chapters! But if you saw them with the changed content and pictures than ignore this!

     Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

     Shirone reverts to her Loli mode and leaps into my arms with an expectant smile. So like any good Big Brother would do, I kiss her deeply for upholding justice, cough!

      Rias interrupts my important reward and says,"Good now that we are done here let's go save Valerie."

      I tell Koneko,"Just go and protect Asia for now since you have used up so much of your stamina. Thank you for showing us your incredible powers my white kitty. Also be prepared if I need to use [Castling.]"

     As we make our way to the third floor basement, Issei says,"I can feel a strong dragon aura coming from down here!"

     I then mutter,"Balance Breaker Satan Gold Vampire!" My eyes turn red with a light glow, and my ears become pointy. My skin turns pale white and my teeth and nails become that of a vampire. My swimmer's body also bulks just slightly.

     Akeno declares,"Husband, do you want a bite now? Or later?" Akeno pulls down the collar of her shrine maiden outfit with a seductive smile. Um I really want to bite her thanks to my vampire urges but I resist.

     I smile and tell the girls,"Sorry girls, I have to be careful of how much blood I take in or Drunk Vampire Matsuda will emerge!" I see looks of anticipation, fear, and regret among all the others here.

     Azazel opens the door into the massive room, and at the far end by the door going down we see who we did not expect......

     The 30 foot tall humanoid Evil Dragon, Grendel! His black scales and silver eyes confirm he is the very same death machine we fought in the Dimensional Gap factory!

     [Brouhaha! Ddraig! Come let us fight to the death! Break, mash, and bleed, brouhaha!]

     I say,"Crap! Everyone, this is the masochistic Evil Dragon Grendel we told you about! The more damage he takes the stronger he gets."

     [Shitty Gold Dragon! I thought I knew you! So you're a bloodsucker now? Meh, who cares if all of you come and DIEEEE!!!!!]

     The vanguard Issei, Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, and I prepare to advance on Grendel.

     I ask,"Irina dear may I taste your blood? I need to be as strong as possible to face him." Irina then leaps into my arms with a smile and a head tilt for easy access.

     Irina says,"Let the power of your wife and Heaven defeat this abomination darling! Amen." I smile at this silly girl and bite her neck gently.

     As I swallow her blood I can feel the best tasting rush of pleasure fill my body, like a flavor of food I have not had since a small child. I can hear the quiet pant of Irina as she holds back pleasurable feelings. From above my head a Halo appears and from my back ten golden feathered wings erupt!

     Azazel said,"Now that's interesting! I guess your type of vampire is incredibly strong, well I guess a progenitor would be!"

     I say to the group,"Vanguard lets go!" I then flap my angel wings and almost teleport above Grendel and punch his head!

     CRUNCH

     I could feel a few of his scales crack but it was not a decisive hit! Well this is more damage than I caused in my dragon body! I will have to increase it for sure!

     [Hah! Let's die together, Gold Dragon! Brouhaha!]

     He then sends an uppercut to where I was and I flap my wings leaving only gold feathers for him to hit!

     Kiba and Xenovia used a pincer attack on his legs while he was trying to hit me, both swords, Demonic Emperor Sword Gram and Ex-Durandal cleanly hit his legs but left little effect. Just some scrapes and a trickle of blood!

     SLASH SLASH

     Kiba says,"Even with Gram I could only inflict this much?" Kiba then lets out his Dragon Troopers and his six puppets all grab demonic swords to fight.

     Xenovia not happy explains,"He is clearly stronger than the last time we fought him!"

     Irina used a laser on Grendel's back and there was hardly any damage. She says,"His resistance to my holy damage is indescribable! I don't think we can handle his strength." At that moment Irina dodges a breath attack and spits at her and she retreats to the main group.

     I infuse Ascalon into my hands and feet and then attack Grendel in his lower back!

     POW POW POW POW

     Before I sped away I landed a flurry of strikes above his tail and I broke scales and now he is bleeding! it seems he cant fully resist Dragon Slaying properties!

     As Grendel missed and only hit my after image a sound was heard by all.......

     [BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST]

     Issei yells,"DRAGON SHOT!" And when Grendel had turned to hit me, Issei shot him in the exact spot I broke his scales! He and I have been coordinating telepathically to get this hit in!

     A good sized hole is now inflicted on him but instead of anger or pain he just........

     [HAHAHA! Ddraig that felt wonderful! I want mooooore!]

     Forgetting about me Grendel punches Issei in his Scale Mail and launches him into the side wall! Then feeling something is not right Grendel looks up!!!!!!

     I know this attack might destroy the floor but it won't kill any living people underneath if it misses due to the rubble being vaporized! With my right hand in the air, I am currently holding what looks to be a 30 foot wide Spirit Bomb from Dragon Ball Z! In fact it is my Power of Creation demonic attack!

     [Brouhaha! What's that? Ah who cares just DIIIIEEEEE!]

     As Grendel inhales to release a massive dragon's breath I swing down the Orb of Creation! Too bad for him it's operating at Super devil strength! If this blast can't injure him or kill him nothing will!

     When the dragon's breath hit the Orb of Creation, the flames were instantly sucked in and broken down into its simplest parts! Then the Orb of Creation made contact with the Evil Dragon!

     Grendel used his wings and arms to cover his body to block, this move protected him from instant death! When the smoke cleared we can see that half his head, both wings, and one arm was missing! That blast used up about a quarter of my demonic power and that's all it did?! Well thanks to him blocking only a few feet of the floor disappeared.

     [HAHAHAHA! FUCKING WONDERFUL! Oh Gold Dragon we need to die together! Let's keep going till we are gone, gone, gone!]

     CRUNCH

     Grendel broke the vial in his back tooth and like a lie all his injuries are healed! Well this sucks!

     SWOOSH

     Grendel's tail swung around and in my brief absent mindedness he grazed me with a near miss and I also was sent flying to the far wall......

     [Brouhaha! Finally smacked you! Now let's do it again!]

     I crawled out of the hole I made and a green healing arrow from Asia hit me fixing the light damage I took! I smile at her and she looks happy. Unfortunately I am feeling the boost from Irina's blood slowly diminishing.

     While my teammates are fighting the Evil Dragon, I feel like my strength is increasing?! I hear someone singing a familiar melody! I turn to my group and I see....

     Ingvild with her hands on her heart looking at me with love and her eyes are glowing purple. She is singing our private song [My husband, My hero]!

     Ingvild,"La~~la~~la~♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪" My heart is full of her feelings for me so that I can overcome all my trials and return to her!

     Azazel is amazed and says,"Nereid Kyrie! Wow, that is amazing?!"

     Rias asked him,"Is that Sacred Gear strong?"

     Azazel nods and says,"Her gear can control, weaken, and strengthen all dragons! It can also control the sea. Just like Vali she is a half devil with one of the most powerful bloodlines! Being a Leviathan makes her potential enormous, let's see what happens!"

     I can feel within my body enough power to fight any Transcendent or Super Devil! I know she can't hold the song for long so I need to move yesterday!

     Right as Grendel was about to step on Xenovia and make a sexy pancake, the Evil Dragon noticed something was missing? No two something's are missing?!

     I put the amazed Xenovia down due to me pulling her away from Grendel and she noticed the lower-half of Grendel's leg in my grip!

     I tell my Knight,"Go back to the group, leave him to me! Kiba retreat, I am coming!" Kiba instantly fled on my orders!

     Grendel on all fours no, on all threes, looks pissed and happy at this development!

     [Ugh! Ha ha! What power is that! I want to bite you to death! Come he-]

     Before he could finish his words his face caved in and he found himself against the back wall! He looked with his one good eye and saw a vampire in a batter's swing like he just made a home-run! Worst thing is, the bat that sent him flying was his own damn leg!

     I stretch out my hand and cast a spell,"Norse magic formula [Holy Lighting Storm]!!!" The six crimson magic circles released all of the bolts upon the Evil Dragon!

     [UGH GNU OW WHOA AW  UWUWUW!!!]

     A string of unintelligible gibberish came out of his now charbroiled body! Smoke is pouring from every part of his body. My lavender light from my body fades as I see Akeno holding up an exhausted and smiling Ingvild. I just smile at her.

     Issei yells,"It's him! Watch out Matsuda, over by the door!"

     I turn my head and I see the bodyguard from the throne room! Evil Dragon, Crom Cruach! Fuck why is my luck so freaking bad?!

     Crom Cruach with no sympathy tells the char broil burger,"You're done, now go and get your body fixed!" I of course like a good strategist back away from this monstrosity and stand in between him and my girls. Alright, I am kinda afraid of this guy. Are you happy?!

     [No! I can still kill them! I will win!]

     Crom Cruach says,"Then beat me first then you can fight them."

     [Um, I will get healed first then......]

     The fuck?! This guy pussies out just like that!

     Then Crom Cruach creates a [Dragon Gate] to send Grendel away..........

     Issei and Azazel come to my side and I ask anyone,"Any good ideas because I just ran out?"

     At this very moment a white gust of wind darts into the room and comes to our side! It's Vali in his Scale Armor!

     Azazel says,"Vali you're late?! What held you up?" Ah looks like he is our reinforcements. But will he be enough to help us beat this almost God's existence?

     Vali says,"I was ambushed by Euclid Lucifuge and the Witches of Hexennacht, there Longinus user was there with the Incinerate Anthem!"

     I say,"Well it is a good thing you defeated them and then came here right? Right? Why are you looking away from me Vali? Are you telling me they are alive! Shit."

     Cracking his neck, Crom asks,"So who is challenging me? You can all come if you want. Well if you don't defeat me, none of you will be passing while I guard this door!"

     I say,"One moment Mr Evil Dragon! Huddle up guys I have a plan!"

Closest picture to Grendel!

Grendel

22