Cloud Mountain City 2
616 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The city was also home to a large number of merchants and traders. The city's markets and bazaars are always bustling with activity, as merchants sell everything from herbs and spices to weapons and armor. The city was also known for its artisans, who create intricate and beautiful works of art, from pottery to jewelry.

Cloud Mountain City also has a rich cultural scene, with many festivals and events held throughout the year. The most notable of these was the annual Sky Soaring Sect tournament, which attracted thousands of visitors from all over the world. The tournament was a showcase of martial arts and spiritual cultivation, and was a chance for the best disciples from various factions to compete against one another.

The city also has a strong sense of community and was a melting pot of different cultures and backgrounds. Many of the citizens are from different regions or countries, but they all come together to make the city a vibrant and diverse place.

In summary, Cloud Mountain City was a bustling metropolis that was known for its proximity to the Sky Soaring Sect. It was a spacious and diverse city with a rich cultural and economic scene. The city was surrounded by mountains and greenery, and the Sky Soaring Sect plays a major role in the city's economy and culture. It's a melting pot of different people and cultures, making the city a vibrant place with a strong sense of community.

Carriage brought Han Cai and his father near an inn. His father booked two rooms in the inn, one for himself and Han. Second room was for the guards to rest. His father told Han Cai to go get rest in the room he was going to meet the mayor immediately . When Han Cai got to the room first he had a long shower and then he crashed on the bed. For a 10 year old who had lived in the comfort of a luxury home for most of his life to have a rough journey of 2 and half months in a carriage was very burdening for his body. He was glad that he had a system during the journey when he felt that he could not take it anymore he increased his constitution by 0.5 which cost him 75 points so he can loosen the burden on his body. Still Han Cai felt his whole body was sore.

When Han Cai woke up it was already evening. His father was still not back from Mayor's office. Han Cai had new found respect for his father now his father had same rough two and half journey with him but instead of getting some rest he directly went to settle all the details with the mayor. That's one hard working responsible man. Han Cai's father was a chubby sly looking businessman.  Who would believe such a fat sly looking man would be so much hard working. Han Cai was sure even in his earlier life when he was not 10 years old he couldn't be as hard working and committed as his father.

16