Chapter 4: Revenge Is Best Served Paused
124 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leonard fell off the chair and slammed down hard on the ground but unfortunately for him, that was only the start. Tony then targeted both of his elbow joints by hitting them one after another until he was sure that the bones were crushed. After finishing his two arms he targeted his knee joints. 

Two discernible cracking sounds reached Tony's ears to indicate to him that the kneecap was broken but he still didn't stop hitting them. Only when he felt that the knee joints were beyond repair he finally left them. Tony would have directly killed him but he felt that it would be too easy punishment for him.

His next target was Roland. Roland loved to see those below him beg him for mercy and he made sure that Tony was like that after each beating he served him. Tony still remembered the day when Roland had accidentally stepped on dog shit when he was taking him somewhere to beat up. When they were in a secluded place later, he shoved his shit-covered shoe onto his mouth and made him lick it all clean. Remembering it once again boiled his blood.

Kicking him off his desk Tony first made him lie on his stomach. Once Ronald was in the position he wanted, Tony started hitting his tailbone with his rod again and again and in that process also shattered his pelvic bone. He wanted to make sure that whenever he sat down or took a dump from now on, the pain would make him feel like killing himself.

After being done with the two Tony's next target was the guy who raped him. Tony had no plans to go easy on this fellow as he gave the combination of whatever he did to Leonard and Roland to him. It was of course not enough of a punishment. Tony used the rod to strike between his legs a dozen times to make sure his dick would never be able to function again and only then did he feel his anger being relieved.

As for the two girls he planned to make them give a taste of their own medicine. He tore both of their clothes and pulled them by their hair towards the teacher's stage. The teacher was not in the classroom currently so the stage was all for the two girls to showcase their bodies to their classmates.

He planned to not only showcase the two to their classmates but also upload their pictures on the internet anonymously. He adjusted their body positions in a way that would make sure that their private parts would no longer be considered private by the public anymore. After ensuring their position would make blood rush in any man's lower region Tony took out his phone and started taking snaps of them. 

After he was done Tony felt all his pent-up anger finally leaving him. He felt refreshed. It was a feeling similar to how one would feel if they didn't take a bath of 3-4 weeks. With his mind refreshed Tony slowly walked out of his former school gate. He was about to take the clock out to start the time again but he noticed that the pedestrians beside him started walking again.

Shocked, Tony took out his pocket watch to check it. He found that the minute hand was once again resting at the place where it started earlier. He pressed the button again hoping for it to stop the time again only to find out that it was not working anymore. "Is this a one-time use item? Tony asked himself but soon after he heard a series of screams that came from the school building behind him.

His worried expression soon disappeared as he smiled once again while saying "Even if it was. It doesn't matter. I did the best thing I could with this ability." Tony placed it back into his pants and walked back towards the station. His destination was his apartment. It was the happiest walk back home in his life after a long time. He soon reached his apartment and closed the door. 

He used to live alone in this apartment. His father worked abroad and his mother was no longer in this world. He used to have his grandmother take care of him but when he was in eighth grade she died. After that, just like every other human he learned to adapt to his environment and became independent enough for his father to have a piece of mind when leaving him here so that he could afford to pay for his studies.

The last time he talked to his father was when he wanted to change schools. His father understood that he was being bullied there so he didn't refuse it and helped him change schools quickly with the help of his contacts. Entering his apartment he placed his pocket watch and phone on the table before he went to the bathroom to freshen up. He was all sweated and exhausted from today's job that though mentally refreshing was physically taxing at the same time.

After freshening up Tony prepared dinner for himself before placing it on the table to enjoy by himself. The taste was up to his expectations, not very good but was also not very bad. When he was all done he switched on the television and not to his surprise the thing that happened in Mikhail High School was being shown on the television. This matter was much more serious than what happened at Tony's current high school so it was not shown on television.

The news reports were talking about three students who mysteriously got wounded to the point of being permanently disabled. Needless to say, there was no news of the two girls. Their families did well in suppressing the information, unfortunately, they didn't know that Tony had taken perfect pictures of them while they were in that state. With a sadistic grin on his face, Tony created a fake account with a fake email id and posted the images on social media not forgetting to mention the two ladies with the caption, 'Hello hotties, looking good today @Rachel304 @Julia304' 

With that done, Tony went to his bed knowing beforehand that he was going to have an amazing sleep today.

2