Chapter 139 – Incredible new magic?
1.8k 7 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time inside the house, it seems that they decided to meet in a room on the second floor, so they asked me to go up the stairs too, and of course, they were very different from the stairs of that inn, the stairs here were firm.

I would stay upstairs, but I would stay in a different room because, of course, he would not let me in the room where he would meet the mayor, as he said to me before.

"Wait here. It won't belong." The fat man left the room with the driver, and I stayed there with one of the housemaids, she was a young girl, she didn't seem to be much older than me.

Maybe this girl is even a child, it makes me a little upset, but after I think about it, this is normal.

Fifteen-year-old girls can already get married and have sex in this world, so I don't think I need to worry about her unless she's being mistreated in some way, which doesn't seem to be the case.

She was dressed in a spotless maid and also very well looked after, and she also did not have a sad expression, I think this is the dream job of any girl in this city.

In exchange for offering their bodies and their jobs, they receive money, it is a fair exchange in their heads, but for me, this is just a disgusting thing, but if it is acceptable in this world, I cannot go against it.

'But this topic was not the most important at the moment. I have to know how I'm going to get out of here without her realizing it.' She kept looking at me.

It seems that this girl was put here just to watch over me, maybe even that, so it will be a little difficult to leave this room without her noticing something, I have to create a plan here.

It may be that they have already started their conversation, and if I delay, I will not arrive in time to hear anything, then I will have no proof that they are doing something wrong here, so I need to be quick.

'Can I use magic?' I don't know if it would be a good idea because it could hurt her, but I think this is my only option at the moment, I think I can even use that Magic that older man is training for some time.

"But first." I created a great mist that went towards the girl, well, I don't know if I can call it mist, because it looked more like a vapor, but it was enough to obstruct her view, which gave me enough time to activate my Magic.

If you're wondering what that Magic was, of course, it's invisibility magic, a magic that I never thought would be possible to do, but if the Magic in this place uses imagination, I can do that.

Like when I discovered flying Magic, it was a massive surprise for me to be able to fly, but it will be an even bigger surprise if that Magic somehow works.

'It has to work.' I already know exactly how I'm going to raise her, so of course, it will work, but even if it doesn't, I can take advantage of the maid's blind season to knock her out, I just didn't want to go on violence against a helpless girl.

Okay, now it's time to test this Magic.
##############
"Where did she go?" The maid was confused as she looked around, it seems that I surprised her a bit with the fog, well, anyone would be surprised if someone threw it in their face.

But the best news now, is that my magic worked, just as I planned, I was invisible, and it feels strange, because I can do anything, I can even lift my skirt without being noticed by the maid.

That was a little strange, but did you get it, and how was this magic created? Well, I just used mirrors.

I can't quite explain the concept of this, but I saw in a news story that illusionists used mirrors and their reflections to make objects invisible, I tried to recreate this more straightforwardly, and it worked.

It's like I'm not here now.

I should have tested this before because the chances of it not working were high, but now I can get out of here without being noticed, or so I thought.

'I forgot about the door.' If I opened the door, she would surely notice that I am there, and of course, she would somehow tell the mayor that I managed to escape, so there is no other option, I am so sorry, girl.

Ah ~~

I came up behind the girl and had a relatively stable blow to the back of her head, making her pass out there on the floor, I could have done it from the beginning, but now that I know my magic is working, I can't waste any time.

I opened the door with a little care while listening to the steps outside, and I didn't want to find any maid or guard at that moment, after entering here, I can't be caught.

Even if I am not now, there is still another difficulty, which is to enter the room they are in, maybe this is more difficult than I thought, perhaps I have to enter usually?

If I was invisible, they will not suspect anything and will think that something happened to the door, it might be a good idea.

'Come on, get out.' I left the room without a lot of problems, I had some maids, but they were a reasonable distance away, and they were also distracted, so they didn't notice anything.

"Now, where did they get in?" When they went to the room, I was already in that room with the maid, so I couldn't see which room they went to, but that was not a problem.

Search magic can help me with this.

50