Chapter 155 – Entering the mansion.
1.6k 9 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even after seeing that man's horror look, I still wouldn't let him out of here alive; he should have thought better of what he was doing, now it's too late to regret it.

I may be looking like a kind of hero who keeps going after bandits. I think I'm feeling a little like this, but I think I need to stop doing that; I think I'll end up having problems.

It would be quicker to finish this job if I had gone directly to the mansion, but if I did, they would reach the guild and find the mayor's daughter, so I think it was necessary.

"Listen, I already told you that I'm leaving." I let him beg me a little more. It seems that the more scared people get, the more fun it becomes; it looks like he will piss at any moment.

I start to remember the first time it happened to that maid. It was an incredible satisfaction to see a person pissing in fear of me; I think it's not normal to think that, but I think everything is fine.

'Just be more afraid.' Thinking about it, I started walking towards the man while holding my sword. I had the blade so tight that I thought the sword was going to break.

For some reason, this ice sword is adamant so that it wouldn't break so fast, and it will also cut people's bones very quickly, which is fun, this is fun.

I felt the corners of my mouth curl up in a smile, and after that smile appeared on my face, the man started to shake his legs, and small tears began to form in his eyes.

"Hey, you're too much of a coward, shouldn't you at least try to do something against me? You know I won't let you go, right?" I tried to start a dialogue with him, but it was a little short.

"I couldn't do anything against you, and even my strongest teammates were easily killed. I'm not an idiot to attack you." Too bad, I think I have no other choice.

With a smile on my face, I just opened my mouth and said, "Got it, then, bye." After saying that, I put some reinforcement magic on my legs and ran towards the man. In a second, I already had a sword beside him.

"You are a coward, and you are also an idiot." I stuck my sword directly in his waist; I have the feeling that this sword just blew his organs because he vomited a lot of blood right afterward.

And after a few seconds, he was already on the ground, it was almost an instant death, but still, he must have felt a little pain.

'Well, now let's go to the mansion.' I need to get out of here and enjoy that nobody saw me. I don't want anyone to see me killing all these people; I can become famous as a murderer or something.

Although I helped the townspeople by doing this, I still don't want to be seen. Good thing everyone was inside the house.
###########
I activated my invisibility magic in a place where no one could see me, and then I went towards the mansion. Well, why did I start the invisibility magic? It's simple, for sure there are still guards in that house.

Do you think the mayor would be left alone in that mansion without a guard? It is dangerous until the inhabitants invade that place to seek satisfaction. I don't know if they would, but it can still happen.

'Well, I'm here.' There was no guard at the mansion gate, but he was locked, of course.

'This is simple.' In just a few seconds, I used the magic to fly and went to the other side. I see no problem entering the front gate this time. I think it is even more fun this way.

I walked through that garden while observing all the things in it, but now I had no one to stop me from looking at it; in fact, it is an incredible place. What a pity that it was created with illegal money and by a horrible person.

Well, now this is how I'm going to get in here.

I was already at the front door of the mansion, and I didn't know what I would do now. I don't know if I would intrude around here or if I entered carefully through a window, I think it would be okay to invade here, I think I can handle some guards.

Those guards who were with the mayor seemed stronger than the others, but even then, they couldn't do anything against me, I'm sure of that.

'I decided.' I didn't even think straight, and I already held the door handle to open it, but when I turned it, the door didn't open. They had also locked the front door.

Damn, I think I'm going to have to do this, sorry about that, the person who will have to rebuild that door later. After thinking that, I punched the door with a strong punch using body reinforcement.

I thought I would make a hole in the door, but it was tougher than I thought, the door came out entirely from the wall and fell into the room, but it was a little cracked. If I punched one more, it would break in several pieces.

Although I didn't use all my strength in this punch, I'm afraid to use it all, and I may end up doing something I shouldn't.

'Okay, where are you?' Inside the room that the door had just been broken down, some maids were shaking with fear, they didn't know what had happened, but they are sure that something terrible will happen.

Well, I wouldn't say I like to make you scared, but they'll have to stay that way for a while. I activated my search magic and started looking for the place where the mayor could be, and I found it very quickly.

In a room on the second floor, a person was sitting somewhere. How do I know he is sitting? Well, she's stopped. This person may be lying or sitting, but I think he is sitting.

And in this same room, two people are standing next to each other, which I think are the guards; they seem to be in a position that they are in front of the door so that no one can enter.

The only thing he's doing now is waiting for news from your daughter? He should help with the search if he loves her so much.

'Well, let's go up there and talk to him for a while.' Leaving the frightened maids behind and looking at my search magic, I realized that those guards had already started moving.

It was faster than I thought, I think I will have to fight again, and it can be a more complicated fight.

 

Buy a edited version on amazon ( Volume 1 ): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

47