Chapter 163 – We sleep together.
1.6k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we finished the shower, I wore a different dress and gave a dress that was in my storage for Syl to wear. She was a little smaller than me, but the dress still suited her just fine.

As the dress was a dark color, I think she looked a bit like me, but the colors of our hair were totally different, she had beautiful blonde hair, it was the opposite of my black hair.

In addition to her blond hair, her eyes were so light that they even looked like they would glow in the dark, it was a beautiful color, a very light green.

It was a genre that I have seen many times in this world, but even so, because of her size and her cute voice, she was almost a goddess in my eyes, she was the perfect little girl.

Of course, she is not so perfect when I, who am a narcissist, but she is also very beautiful, but I cannot keep saying this to her, Syl will think I am a pervert.

Her appearance was the same as Clevina's, the only difference was that her eyes were lighter, but when Syl grows up, I'm sure she will look like Clevina, they are like mother and daughter.

'Wait.' No, I must be thinking too much, there is no way Syl is Clevina's daughter, it is impossible, or I hope it is, is her body already impure? I can't think of that.

I think it's better not to think about it too much, and it's also impossible for it to be real, Syl's mother disappeared, that's it.

"Hey, Larissa, what are we going to eat today?" Along the way, I had a little conversation with Syl and ended up saying my fake name to her, I don't think it's a good idea to say my real name, and it's the first time she calls me by name, what a cute little girl.

"I have a few things in my 'magic bag' what do you think about trying?" I still had a lot of things that I had bought, and I don't want to go downstairs to eat.

"Hmm, I think I'll try it, but is it good?" Syl looked a little suspicious when she held that bread in her hands.

"How hot is it?" Well, does my storage make food warm, hahaha, me not amazing? Syl, am I not amazing?

Well, of course, I wouldn't say that to her, better to let her make assumptions in her head.

Hmm ~~

When Syl bit the bread, her eyes widened and a sound came out of her mouth, did she never eat anything like that? Well, she is a noblewoman, she must eat very exotic, or perhaps very refined foods.

'As I always say, the simplest is always the best.' I don't think I ever said that, but let's pretend that I ever said that.

I was also eating my bread, and as it was always delicious, I think I can never be without this food in my storage, I just hope I don't get fat eating just that.

I think I need to diversify my diet a little, but I'll do it another day, I'm already getting a little sleepy, today was a busy day.

"Finish eating, we need to sleep early, you have to wake up very early tomorrow."
###########
It was a quiet night, as there was only one bed, we slept in the same bed, and it was a very good feeling, it was very comfortable.

I started to remember the time when I slept with Emily, but their bodies are different, so the feeling is also different, Emily's six are much bigger, so the feeling is a little better.

I don't want to belittle Syl's breast size, but she's just a kid, so I can't expect much from her breasts.

"You are thinking of something rude, aren't you?" I think she realized what I was thinking about something rude, but it is better not to tell her what I was thinking.

"It's nothing, eat this and then we'll go to the guild." As we always had to eat bread, but it was very tasty, so Syl ate it very quickly, I think she really liked that food.

I think I should take her to eat in several places when we get to Grenrok, I also never went to many restaurants in that city, maybe there are some very good restaurants.

"I finished." Syl was already finishing her second bread, she seemed very satisfied, so I soon got ready to go to the adventurers' guild, today came the day of the guild master to answer my proposal.

We started walking around the inn and realized that a few more people had arrived during the night, I think the city received some visitors but isn't that a little dangerous?

I left some bodies in the middle of the street, I think that if some visitors saw this they could be scared and even flee the city.

"Go down carefully." I waited for the men to go down the stairs first and then I started to go down, can you imagine if that staircase collapses with us on top? It wouldn't hurt me, but it would be a problem.

In just a few seconds we were already outside the inn, and we were already walking towards the adventurers guild.

I looked at the place where the bodies were lying, but there was nothing there, I could see a mark on the floor that looked like blood, but it didn't look like someone had died there.

I started to think about it a lot, but I didn't come to a conclusion of what had happened, maybe someone cleaned it up, or maybe the bodies disappeared in the same game?

"Hey, we're here." I was so distracted that we had already reached the adventurers' guild, and I hadn't come to an exact conclusion of what had happened.

Throughout this line of thinking, the only conclusion I came to was that the maids cleaned even the bodies of the city since I asked them to clean everything, I think that was it.

Well, if that was it, I have to thank them later for doing that.

 

****

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

Buy the edited version ( volume 1 ) on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

41