Chapter 167 – First store, or restaurant?
1.5k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But how do you intend to do that, don't tell me that you are some kind of very famous trader?" Lincy started making incredible assumptions in his mind, but I ignored that.

Nor did I know very well how I was going to do this, for a long time I have planned to start some kind of store and bring things from my old world to this one, but it is not that easy.

The simplest thing to bring to this world would be food, famous foods from my old world that don't exist in this world.

The best example would be rice, but there is no way to create rice but to plant it, and I never found anything like this in this world, I only found pasta that looks like pasta, in fact, it is pasta.

I wanted to bring sweets to this world, there are sugar and other ingredients, so making recipes like pudding, cakes, and other things would be great, but I need to think about how to do this.

My goal was to create my first store in Grenrok, in the city where Cibely and the other girls live, because that is the city I want to live in, so the most normal thing is that I want to make my first store there.

I am still thinking if I talk to Lutz to start a store here, but I think it is better to continue my planning as before, but I will need his help to fix some things.

I already found sugar in this world, there are sweet things, and since there are the bread and other pasta, I imagine that there are also eggs and everything needed to make a cake or pudding, but I still need to think about other types of food.

"Well, I need you to go with me to my hometown, from then on you will work for me, what do you think?" I decided that I would do my first store in Grenrok, it was the best one to do, so I would have to take Lincy with me.

"I don't know, I still have to talk to my family, I haven't talked to them in a long time, I would also have to ask permission." What you are? A child? Well, I understand why she has to tell the family, and I don't see a problem with that.

"Okay, but think about it, and don't worry, you can keep in touch with your family." I would have to remind her that I'm not like that noble, right?

"I know that you silly, hehe." She held my cheek and squeezed it like she was playing with a child, I realized that Syl was laughing while watching this scene, so I just let her do what she wanted.

'Now I need to talk to Lutz about this, since I helped him with the city, I think he will be able to fix me some things if I ask, right?'

Of course, I need to wait for the city to recover a bit and things get calmer, in the meantime, I will put Lincy to work for me doing other things, maybe as some kind of maid?

I plan to get a place to live soon, so she could work at my house, but I still lack money, arriving in Grenrok I will have to get some hard jobs to get money.

I still keep sending money to Emily, and I can't stop doing that, but if I continue without doing any work, I will run out of money in no time.

"So this is where you were." After some time talking about Lincy's going to Grenrok, Lutz entered the room we were in, I think he finished his tour of the mansion.

"So what do you think?"

"It's a very big mansion, I don't know if I'll be able to take care of all that."

"You have maids to do this for you, idiot."

"Hey, you don't have to talk like that."

"Okay, now I need to talk to you about the maids who will be staying here, and I've already decided to take Lincy with me." I pointed to Lincy who was beside me.

"I see, let's go down and talk down there."

"Okay, and after that, I need to talk to you about another matter."

"Of course, I will help you with everything you ask for." I think this is a bit of a risky phrase to speak to someone, I think I'm going to take advantage of it a little.
#########
After a while, we were in the main room of the mansion, and all the employees in the house were gathered in the same place, there were many employees in that mansion, and some of them would have to leave.

It will be a little difficult to keep all these maids if there is not enough money, we could even keep them living here as usual, but I don't think Lutz will want to do that.

"So, who of you wants to continue working at the mansion, raise your hand?" When Lutz asked that out loud, none of the maids dared to raise their hands, but right after that I said the same thing, and they all raised their hands.

To my surprise, only the minority wanted to stay in the mansion, and I was recognizing each of these maids, they are the maids who supported me when I killed the mayor, I understand.

"Hmm, so it will be easier than I thought." Wait, is that all? Didn't you think about the other maids who are leaving? You old fool.

"Employees who choose not to stay at the mansion will be assigned to a job they enjoy, and of course, a decent job, it would not be good to keep so many people unemployed." I wasn't the mayor, but I had to say.

The maids who were a little nervous before, seemed to have calmed down a little with my sentence, I think they thought they would run out of money, but of course, I wouldn't do that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think of that." Lutz gave a nervous smile, was it really a good idea to have put him as the mayor?

Well, I think if I support him for a while it's going to be okay, I just want to go home, but I think I'm going to have to wait a while.

 

****

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

Buy the edited version ( volume 1 ) on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

49