Chapter 171 – Lincy’s family.
1.3k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Lincy's house, it was clean, just as I thought, all things, even though simple, were still very well taken care of, I think this is an example of a humble family that takes good care of their things.

I've met dirty people in my life, and I'm sure this family is not one of those people, her house is even cleaner than my old house, well, my old house was a little dirty, but I struggled to clean.

Don't judge me, living alone is a little complicated in some ways, but I think it's okay, you understand me and you won't judge me about it, it's a normal thing for men, they are a little dirty.

Even though I was already a man, I confide that this is true, so I think it is okay to think about it while using this body, since I had this experience before.

'Well, now let's see what will happen.' The atmosphere was a little heavy when we entered the house, it was as if the two had not spoken for a while, and were ashamed to talk.

Hey, she is your mother, you can't be nervous to talk to her, you said that you wanted to see your family, now you must say everything you have to say to her, and also to your father.

I looked around and there was no man in the room, her father could be inside one of the rooms, or he could also be outside, if he is outside we will have some problems.

"So you came back, why haven't you been back all this time?" As I watched around, Lincy's mother started the conversation, as soon as she asked the question, the atmosphere that was a little heavy before, got worse.

Syl who was sitting next to me shook my hand, I think she was worried that mother and daughter would fight, but I think it's okay, there is no reason why they fight over anything, it wasn't Lincy's fault.

She just needs to explain why she was not coming home and was practically stuck inside that mansion, if she explains it all will be fine, things will calm down and we can talk about the carriage.

"So, I'll explain what happened."

"It's good to have a good explanation for this, you made me very worried, and of course, your father also went crazy thinking that something had happened to you."

"I'm sorry, where's the father?"

"He went to work at a gentleman's house, I think he'll be back in a few hours, he's been doing some small jobs to get money."

"Understand." Lincy got a dark look, I think the mayor said he was taking care of his family, but since his father was working, she is sure they were in trouble, the mayor was lying.

But of course, she didn't say anything about it, she had no reason to talk about the money now, so she started telling about everything that happened inside that mansion, and why she wasn't visiting them.

While listening to the story, Lincy's mother became increasingly irritated by that, I think it will be just one of the thousands of people who hated that man, I did well to get rid of him.

After a few minutes, Lincy had finished telling the whole story, her mother was surprised by that, but she soon got up and hugged her daughter, it's great to have a family love, right?

'Not that I care much about it.'

"So, what are you going to do now, Lari?"

"Lari?"

"Let me call you that, it's cute." Shit, I have no reason to be afraid of this, but I think a skin like this is a little ridiculous, I think I'll get used to the weather.

Maybe she'll even forget that nickname.

"I think it's okay, but what do you mean, 'What are you going to do now?' Now we have to wait. " The only thing we could do now was to wait for her father to arrive.

"He shouldn't belong, you can stay here until he arrives, we can talk, how about that?"

"Eh? I have nothing to talk about."

"Liar, you are an adventurer, you have a lot to tell." Shut up Lincy, I'm in the mood to punch you now, but I think it's best not to do that in front of your mother. Well, I don't think it's okay to tell a story.

"It's all right."

I'm going to tell Cibely's story, but I have to narrow the facts down a bit, I think it would be too much for them to support the real story.
########
We spent some time telling our stories, when I told mine they were amazed for some reason, even if I reduced the facts, it seems that it was still incredible for them.

The only stories Lincy had was about his work, but they were still interesting stories, so everyone listened carefully. Syl had no history, she is a rich girl and is still very young, it is understandable.

Lincy's mother had some difficult stories and some good stories about this city, as I thought, this city was not like that before, so she told the good times with enthusiasm.

"I arrived."

After a while, I heard a man's voice outside the house, and then he opened the door. He was not a very old man, he looked about the same age as Sindy's mother, but he was just a little dirty.

'It's definitely her father.' When he saw us inside the house he started to turn red at the same time, I think he didn't want us to see him dirty like that, but now there is no way to hide it, you know that, right?

"I didn't know we had a visitor." Wait, haven't you seen your daughter yet? Are you blind, or are you just an idiot?

"Dad." Eh? Dad? Isn't that too childish? Well, I will not judge how she treats her family, I just hope that her love for her father does not exceed the limits of the acceptable, that would be strange.

"Sorry to bother you, my name is Larissa, I wanted to ask you for help." Yes, I started to speak formally, I think it's good to do that when you're asking for something.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Daniel." Your mother had a strange name, but your father had a normal name, I'm surprised.

"I also want to make that same request to you, Daddy." Lincy didn't even wait for his father to say anything else and has already thrown himself in front of him with a serious face, don't disturb your stupid girl.

Well, I think if she helps me, it will be easier, stay your stupid girl.

 

**********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 181), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Buy the edited version ( volume 1 ) on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

46