Chapter 178 – Suspicious carriage.
1.1k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We had already traveled for a few days, during the whole trip we ate the meat of the wild boars that I had hunted on the first day of the trip, everyone was really enjoying eating that meat, nobody cared if the face was the same, nobody was sick.

Well, it’s a very delicious meat, I imagine what it must be like well-seasoned meat in the middle of soup or something, it must be wonderful, I think I haven’t eaten something like that yet.

The inns I stayed in were simple, they certainly didn't use the meat of such great quality, and as I remember, the meats I ate were not so good, maybe I should prepare something sometime.

I'm going to try to take a chance in the kitchen in this world, I'm going to have to borrow those girls' kitchen, I don't have anywhere I can cook, and I don't think I can use the inn's kitchen.

"I think we will arrive in Grenrok tomorrow, this is the last time that we go camping." Lincy's father said as he continued to drive the carriage.

So this is the last time we go camping, I think I'm going to miss it a little bit, but I'm sure it won't be long before I need to make other trips like this, so I don't have to worry.

I don't know if I will be together with these two girls, but I will definitely travel a few more times, I can't wait to visit another country or something, it must be a totally different culture.

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's all the same, well, I'll only find out when I go to another country, but now I need to focus on that country because this is where I'm going to live and where the people important to me live.

The only problem is that it is also the country that is commanded by my enemy, I don't think it's an idea to stay here, but I'm still going to stay here, I'm a very crazy person, or maybe I'm an idiot.

'I just don't want to run away and leave everyone here.' I don't know if I can take all the people I want to another country, so it's better to stay here while I can, and maybe make that country my home.

But while I was thinking about the possibilities, Lincy's father called me in a slightly low voice, I think he was worried about something.

"Listen, there's a carriage coming, I know we shouldn't be worried about anything like that, but something is strange." Yes, we shouldn't worry about anything that comes along, but if he's so concerned, I need to take a look.

I hope it's not a big deal, I don't want to have to take part in a bloody battle in front of Syl and Lincy. Can I hold myself back from being a bloody battle? I can, but I don't want to do that.

My motto is "If they are bandits, they deserve to die in the most painful way possible".

I don't think I ever said anything like that, but even so, I was acting according to that motto, I think now that motto will be etched in my mind.

'But now let's take a look.' I activated my drone magic and used it to approach the coming carriage.
#############
When my drone got close to the carriage, I started to realize that it was really strange. There were only men in that carriage and they all looked a little strange.

I don't know if I'm being prejudiced here, but they look like bandits since they weren't very clean and also carried some swords and daggers in their waists, in addition to their clothes of somewhat dubious quality.

'I'm sure this is not a nobleman's coach.' Besides, nothing was being transported, so it couldn't be a merchant's carriage, I think things will be fun.

"Stop the carriage, they will attack." They are a little far from the carriage yet, but I thought it best to stop and wait for them to arrive, as soon as they announce the assault or something I will kill them all.

I still don't really know if I should kill, but let's see how much I can hold on to against these men. They all seem to be muscular, but even so, I'm sure they won't even be able to touch me.

"Attack? Are you sure?" Lincy's father seemed a little confused by my affirmation, but since he was also suspicious of that carriage, he stopped our carriage as soon as I said that.

"Hey, are they going to attack us?" Syl who was next to me seemed a little nervous, I don't know if she has been there before, but because of her reaction, I think she was never stolen or anything.

Lincy was calmer than she was, but she also seemed to be a little nervous, she also shouldn't have been there before. The only person who was still calmer was Lincy's father, I think he's been through this before.

He drove a carriage for many years, he has certainly been there before, so I wouldn't be nervous about it.

"Then what you will do?" Lincy's father asked as he looked at me.

I just replied, "Sure, if they attack I will finish them off, I hope you keep an eye on these girls."

"Of course I will take care of them."

"Hey, is everything really okay? Don't you need help?" Syl said while holding my hand.

"Hey, you're just a kid, don't worry about it, just stay here." After hearing my phrase, Syl just turned to me and said, "Aren't you a child, too?" I couldn't say anything, she is right, I look like a child.

"No matter what you say, just stay inside, I'll take care of them very quickly, you know that, right?" I smiled at Syl and then got out of the coach.

Lincy said nothing, just stood in the carriage without saying anything. Well, she has no way of fighting, so she was not against it, since Syl, she can use magic, maybe that's why she asked to help me.

'Sorry Syl, maybe one day you will fight by my side, but today I will end this on my own.' I closed the carriage door and stood in the middle of the road waiting for the carriage to approach.

If they are bandits, they will certainly attack if they see a helpless little girl in the middle of the road. I don't like to compare myself with a child, but I am one, I cannot deny that.

'Well, now is not the time to care, let's see how they act.'

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 188), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

41