Chapter 183 – I am very angry.
1.2k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time we arrived in front of the adventurers guild, some people watched that luxurious carriage arriving, but when they saw the people inside they just started to ignore it.

They must have thought they were some important noble, but it was just three girls, sorry to disappoint you, okay?

But things here were still busy, several people entering and leaving the guild, some carrying the role of their missions and others returning to complete their missions, not even compared to the Mephey guild.

There were also people sitting and drinking, as usual, I was missing a little bit of a busy guild like that, I was always sad when I joined the Mephey guild, there was no movement at all.

As soon as I joined the guild, some adventurers started looking at me as usual, but this time they were staring at me more than usual, I feel there was something wrong going on, but I ignored it.

I arrived at the guild desk and there Clara was talking to some adventurers, she doesn't even seem to have noticed me until the adventurers who were talking to her looked at me, and then Clara's gaze reached me.

"Ah, you came back, welcome back." She looked a little nervous, but continued, "Should I call the guild master? Do you need to speak to him?" Wait, why would I talk to him? I have no reason for that.

"No, I came here to see if you had any letters for me, and I also need you to send this to the capital's guild, who will pick it up is a girl named Emily." I got some coins for Clara.

"Sure, I'll do that, and speaking of letters, one came for you yesterday, I was waiting for you to come back to deliver." Clara took the card under the counter and handed it to me, it was in Emily's name.

"So, but changing the subject, why was everyone looking at me? And you look a little nervous."

"Well, there are rumors about you, and you ended up abandoning the city mayor's mission, people were a little surprised."

Can't I abandon someone's mission just because they're the mayor? This logic does not make sense, but there must be something more.

"So, what are these rumors?" I hope it's not stupid at all.

"They are saying that you abandoned the mayor's mission because he didn't want to take you as his wife, so you ended up getting angry."

Boom ~~

Shit, what is he saying out there? I'm going to kill this fat man, how can I ever want to be the wife of a guy like him? Everyone here must know that I wouldn't do that, that guy is disgusting.

"Hey, you can't do this." Clara panicked for a moment.

When I realized that part of the counter was already broken, I was so irritated that I ended up punching and breaking his wood, shit.

"Here, I will pay." I took out some silver coins and handed it to Clara, even if it was more money than necessary, I don't care, I'm very angry at the moment.

"So, is this true?" Clara asked worriedly.

"Of course not, who would like to be the wife of a fat man like that? I'd rather die than marry that guy, that's the most stupid thing I've heard since I got here."

"Okay, I'm sorry." Clara did look sorry, well, but she hadn't done anything wrong.

Everyone in the guild was looking at me, it looked like I had become a celebrity, and now that I have made this whole scandal, they are looking at me even more.

"Don't be sorry, I'm going to have a serious talk with that fat guy."
"Hey, don't do anything stupid, it can be dangerous."

"I have to make him refute this rumor if I am not going to get more and more irritated."

"Hey-"

As soon as Clara was going to say something, another woman I had never seen before grabbed her shoulder and stopped her from saying anything, I don't know who she was but she seemed to be a new guild employee.

But now there is no reason to think about that shit, you pay me, you useless fat.
#########
"Are you angry? Did something happen?" As soon as I arrived at the carriage, Lincy asked worriedly as she approached me, she had not entered the guild but had left the carriage.

"Nothing happened." I almost crumpled Emily's letter in my hand, I should calm down a bit, I have no reason to talk to Lincy like that.

"You sure are annoyed, something happened in there, right?"

"I already said that nothing happened." Lincy looked a little scared because of the way I spoke, but she soon realized that I didn't want to talk about it and was quiet.

I'm sorry, Lincy, I'm sure I'll remember to apologize after all this is over, but now I'm really really angry.

Syl didn't say anything, she also seems to have noticed that something was wrong, but she got into the carriage without saying anything, I also didn't say anything until I got into the carriage, I still felt the looks of the guild's staff on me, but I got in the carriage without looking back.

"Come on, I'm going to guide you to the inn I was staying at, you should also stay there until you leave," I told Lincy's dad.

He also seems to have realized that something had happened, but he also said nothing and just agreed with me.

After I fix their accommodation and visit those THREE girls, I'm sure I'll fix it, and I'm not going to go easy on him, you can be sure he will suffer a lot for making me go through this.

I have never felt so ashamed and irritated since I got there, I am about to explode.

'I hope that reading this letter will calm me down.' I said while placing Emily's letter that was still in my hand inside the storage, I will read it as soon as I arrive at the inn.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 193), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

41