Chapter 189 – You two, don’t tell her anything!
1.1k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We stayed for a long time talking about my trip, Cibely seemed to want to know everything that had happened during my trip, and of course, I told her everything, I told her what the city was like, and also that the case of the city had been solved.

She was very happy when she heard about it, apparently, she went to Mephey once and was already in that condition and it wasn't that long ago, so she seemed pretty relieved that things had started to get better.

When Lincy asked Cibely if she doesn't think it's strange for a little girl like me to have solved such a problem, she just replied with a smile that this was normal, making me a little embarrassed.

Syl seems to have noticed so he was having fun playing with me, it was a very pleasant conversation, but I couldn't get it out of my head that something was wrong.

"So, about the girls-"

"Do you want some tea? I made it myself, I'll get it." Cibely got up quickly and ran towards the kitchen without even waiting for our answer, I don't even like tea that much.

"Does she always act like that? It's a little weird, it looks like she's in the middle of a fight, she seems to be afraid of something." Lincy was right, she wouldn't normally do that.

Of course, she is very ashamed and could run from us that way, but that is not what happened here, she was acting as usual until I asked about Eleonor and Clevina, maybe something happened to them?

No, it is not possible that in such a short time their group split or something, Cibely also said that they will be back. The strangest thing is that they are on a mission alone, I didn't think they would do that, leave Cibely behind.

"She didn't act like that before, she was very ashamed but not like that, she really seems to be very alert about something, she seems to be afraid."

"Yes, this is very strange, isn't it better to ask her what happened?"

"Well, I don't want to intrude too much on the girl's personal affairs, it seems that this way of acting has something to do with the other girls, I think it's best to let them resolve themselves, don't they?"

"You're right."

After a little conversation between Lincy and Syl and just watching, Cibely came into the room holding a tray with a few cups of tea, and of course, I didn't even worry, Lincy was a little suspicious but drank anyway.

'Are you really thinking that she would give you some kind of poison? You're very weird.'

Syl didn't seem to want the tea, so I drank his share too, the tea was very tasty, so I didn't mind doing that. Throughout our "tea party" Cibely continued to avoid talking about them and the girls.

So to respect her I just didn't start talking about the girls either, we kept talking about my trip, about the bandits on the road, about the carriage, but of course, I didn't say that I killed the mayor.

But since we had nothing more to say after that, I decided to see if she had already heard about the rumors, and of course, she had already heard about it, but she didn't want to ask.

"Do you believe them?" I asked.

"You wouldn't do something like that, this is impossible to happen," Cibely responded with determination, thankfully that she trusts me, and thankfully she is sensible enough to know that this is stupid.

"But even if it's a lie, it irritates me a lot, I'm going to make that guy deny it."

"Wait, do you think about talking to the mayor? It's not a good idea to do that." Cibely despaired for a moment, and I can imagine why, this guy is a little dangerous, and I understand that.
"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

It is he who is distributing those drugs, of course, he is dangerous, or maybe he is just a donkey and a more likely load, but even so, I will make him deny it, the subject of drugs comes later, I do not want to deal with it now.

I need to solve my life a little here, I can't get in trouble.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to ask him to deny it, I'm not going to do anything risky."

"Be careful, I don't want you to be treated like a criminal." Well, I'm already treated like a criminal in any way, but it hasn't been released to the public yet, but it won't belong.

When she gives up on sending people after me, she'll drop my portrait to the whole country, I'm sure of it, I just hope it takes time, or that man can get her place in time.

That idiot, of course, will not be able to do this, but it will be fun to keep it going, but isn't it taking too long? I thought he had already started his "coup d'etat".

Haaa ~~

I sighed and said, "It's getting dark, won't they arrive?"

As soon as I said that, I heard the door handle moving and the door opening, I could hear the voices of Clevina and Eleonor saying: "We arrived", they finally arrived, they were taking too long.

"But what kind of assignment did you go on to take so long? You should arrive a little earlier, Cibely doesn't seem well for you to leave her alone." I said as I walked towards them.

It felt like I was scolding them, but I was just having fun.

Eleonor who was in the front just gave a little shout and ran to hug me, and of course, I didn't even mind letting that happen. Clevina didn't hug me but greeted me with a smile on her face.

"When did you get here?" Eleonor asked as he continued to hug me.

"I arrived some time ago, I was talking to Cibely until you guys arrive."

"So you stayed here all day? Did Cibely tell you what happened?"

"What happened?"

"Don't say anything, okay?" As soon as Eleonor was about to say something, Cibely interrupted us and pulled Eleonor and Clevina's arm.

"You stay there, I need to have a serious conversation with these two." She said with a furious look on her face, surely something very serious has happened and I can't know anything about it, but what the fuck.

So I just sat down with Lincy and Syl and we continued to talk while waiting for the three girls, I could spy on their conversation, but I think it's better not to do it, they are not my friends and I don't think it's cool to do it.

I just hope everything is fine.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 199), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 
37