Chapter 220 – First lunch with friends, this feeling is not bad.
866 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You took too long, I was screaming outside for a long time, your neighbors must be thinking I'm crazy." Clara looked annoyed, well, I'm not going to blame her.

 

She was now at the door while arguing with me about it, some neighbors continued to look as they passed the front of the gate, didn't she realize that people are going to look even more at her doing this here?

 

Then I have to think of something to make a bell, things like that are not going to work out very well.

 

It seems like she was screaming at the door of the house for a long time until Lincy listened and went over there, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel ashamed.

 

"Next time, I'll make sure you don't go through this," I replied to her while smiling, I confess that I was also having fun.

 

Then I asked her to come in.

 

"Okay, now leaving that aside, what an amazing house, isn't it?" Clara had her mouth open while admiring the entrance to the house, when she went inside, she was even more amazed, she was even looking like Emily's mother: "Oh, there are some different people around here."

 

When she set her eyes on the couch, she was also surprised by Emily and her parents sitting there. Since she had never seen them before, she looked a little embarrassed. I didn't imagine she would be like that, she always treats her customers without acting that way.

 

"Emily, Halsa, and Danfled, this is Clara. She is a girl who works at the inn I stayed at since I arrived in the city, I ended up becoming very friendly with her, I hope they become friends." With my words, Clara had a bright smile on her face.

 

Hey, I already said that I’m her friend a lot, right?

 

"Nice to meet you, my name is Emily, Larissa's first friend." Emily was sure to say that, I don't know how she is sure she was my first friend. The other girls are also strangely looking at me, stop it.

 

"My name is Halsa, I'm Emily's mother and also one of Larissa's friends." Yes, they were all my friends here.

 

Emily's father said nothing, just shook his head to greet her, she seemed to understand since he waved back.

 

"So, what's going on back here on this wonderful afternoon?" I asked Clara as she walked towards the table we normally ate, lunch was already being served.

 

"You said I could come when I wanted to, I took my day off to come and visit you."

 

"Hmm, so are you off duty? That's good, you should have lunch with us, there are chairs left on the table." I invited her to lunch, making Clara very happy.

 

After that, it was decided that she would have lunch with us.

########

"So you came." I was staring at Cibely and her friends who were in front of the gate. This is not good, Clara is already here, I don't know if I can receive so many people at home.

 

No, I can do it, don't despair, just get other chairs or put them to lunch elsewhere, if you need to Lincy will make more food.

 

"Of course we came, we wanted to see where you were living now, this house is really amazing, isn't it?" Eleonor was the first to say something, then Clevina also praised the house and Cibely just greeted me timidly.

 

"Okay, it's time for lunch, there are some people here at home, so don't worry if the house is a little noisy."

 

"What is it, are you having some kind of party?"

 

"No, it's just a lunch with friends, of course, you are also invited."

 

"Yeey" Eleonor looked happy, the other two also seemed to be happy about it, so I took them inside.

 

As soon as they entered, they were received by everyone's eyes, they already knew Clara, Lincy who was serving the food, and Syl. They were just wondering who the other three people were, so I introduced them.

 

After the presentation, Emily already seemed to have become friends with Clevina and Eleonor, but Cibely remained the same embarrassed person as always. I also asked Lincy to get us other chairs.

 

So she went to the bedrooms and took the chairs she found. then the three girls managed to sit down. But this table hadn’t been made for so many people, we would have to sit somewhere else.

 

They also seemed to have noticed this.

 

"Hahaha, I think we better sit somewhere else." Eleonor had a forced smile on her face, she looked nervous and embarrassed, not so much when Cibely was about to pass out.

 

"Don't worry, you can eat in the living room, I will stay with you," I told the three girls to cheer them up, seeing this, Eleonor smiled at me, looked relieved.

 

Then he left the table with them and we went with our plate of food to the living room. In the center of the room was a small table, so I proposed that we sit on the floor and eat at that table.

 

We also put some pillows on the floor to sit on, as the floor was not very comfortable to sit on.

 

Seeing me abandoning her and going out to eat with the other girls, made Syl sad and wanted to come and eat with us, but there was no space, so I asked her to stay at the table.

 

I'm sorry.

 

And after sitting down, we started eating all together while we talked, we were unable to have a conversation with the people at the table, but at least we were able to talk together after so long.

 

It was the first lunch I had with friends at my house, all right, it was unexpected and it made me nervous for a while, but that feeling is not bad.

 

******

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 230), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

26