Chapter 225 – Ice and more ice, there is something strange about this cave.
587 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, I arrived at the mountain.

 

It was a high mountain and I was able to have the whole view of the village from up here, I confess it was a beautiful place. Even though the houses were in a precarious situation, everything was very organized and beautiful, it was a pleasant sight.

 

Looking at the village, I could see that the residents were restless, especially Hafrid and Halkev, yes, I was seeing them. The two were pacing around looking concerned.

 

I know I’m a child, but you don’t have to act like that, okay?

 

But ignoring the residents, I moved on. I arrived at a place on top of the mountain that very much resembled a forest, the trees in that place had huge trunks.

 

It even looked like a cartoon forest.

 

'Is there a house within a tree?' I was thinking too much, for sure there is no such thing.

 

So, ignoring these stupid thoughts, I activated my search magic and started observing everything around me, trying to find any signs of life, and of course, I did.

 

In addition to the villagers who were still far from reaching my magic, I had found many signs of life all over the mountain, but I didn't quite know what they were.

 

'Alright, let's go.' As I was too lazy to fly around with invisibility magic, I decided to activate my drone to observe the region, I haven't used this magic in a while, it's good to be able to use it again.

 

I activated my magic and started to follow the signs of life that were within my reach, most of the monsters I had encountered were rabbits, they were rabbits that were almost three feet tall.

 

I confess that they were also very cute.

 

'Now, where are you?' If the information they gave me is correct, they are probably sleeping somewhere around here, I started to follow all the signs and I didn't find any bears, but I found something.

 

"So that's why I couldn't detect it." What was appearing in the drone's view was a huge dark cave that had an entrance about five meters in diameter at the back of the mountain.

 

My magic was still not so efficient... Even though I could feel that giant worm that time, it seems that it has certain limits.

 

Haaa ~~

 

With no way to complain, and also satisfied that I had found the likely home of the bears, I headed towards the cave while watching the birds flying through the trees, it was calm up here.

 

On top of the mountain, there was also a beautiful green lawn, it was a good place to picnic, I think I should bring those girls here one day, it can be fun. But I don't think I can do that with giant bears living here, can I?

 

######

 

I arrived at the cave door and a cold wind blew in, making all the hairs on my body stand on end. Well, if a cold wind blew in, there's something wrong going on.

 

I don't think it's normal to be so cold in a cave, especially if it's so hot out here, the sun is also hot.

 

"Okay, what is waiting for me in here?" I created a flame to serve as light and started to enter the cave, the further I walked, the colder the environment became.

 

One thing that also surprised me is that the cave grew more and more, at the beginning, it was only five meters high, but now it is certainly more than ten meters, certainly big monsters are living here.

 

'Okay, now what?' After walking a little more, I found three direct paths, one that went ahead and was dark, one to the right that was also dark, and another on the left that was partially lit.

 

After thinking a little more, I just went to the corridor that was partially lit, but even so, I continued with the fire magic activated, because even though it was a little clear, I still couldn't see straight.

 

I walked a little further and finally realized where the light was coming from, a hole had been made into the ceiling, the hole that went up to the surface. The light was not so strong because I was already too deep, I'm certainly going too low.

 

But other than that, there was nothing in that corridor, it was a dead-end, so I just went back to the right path.

 

He had more distance to go, but it was useless, even after walking for a few minutes, I just reached another dead end, the only difference was that a large water well was at the end of the corridor.

 

I thought I might have something hidden in the water or somewhere, but I couldn't find anything, so I came back.

 

There was only one way left, so I went for it.

 

When I started walking, again a cold wind came from the corridor, making me shiver all over, I thought I had resistance to the cold, but I was wrong, I just hope I don't catch a cold.

 

But I think that even cold would make up for the beautiful sight I was having at the moment.

 

As soon as I went deeper into the cave, I started to find small stalactites made of ice, so I started to realize where the cold air was coming from.

 

The deeper I entered the cave, the more stalactites appeared.

 

Of course, the air was also getting colder, and the stalactites were also increasing in size. I continued walking carefully on the rocks that were a little slippery.

 

Wow ~~

 

And after walking for some time, I came across a room, a room so beautiful that it left me speechless. It was certainly one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen in my life.

 

******

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 235), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

I'll try to post daily chapters

21