Chapter 233 – My hand!
801 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't believe you bought this for us, nor do I know how I can thank you," Reda said with a smile on her face as she hopped through the city streets.

She is a child.

"Yes, I don't know how to thank you, do you accept a massage? I'm good at it." Ceneli said with her usual expressionless face. Don't say such a thing, because I might end up accepting it.

"Thank you," Meriwil said, his face a little flushed.

"Don't worry, I don't want anything in return."

"What? You just spent a gold coin because of us and you didn't even know us."

"That's true. I think I was touched by your story."

"Were you touched? This is weird coming from you ..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean ... I don't think that a person who slays monsters with an evil smile on her face can be "touched" by someone .."

"Monsters are different from people, aren't they?" I smiled at Reda, making her stop walking for a moment. It wasn't my goal to scare you, just to keep you quiet, okay?

"All right," Reda replied as if she understood, and I kept walking.

"Now follow me, let's go to my home." Then I started walking to the noble district with the girls following me. They seemed to never have entered the prime area of the city, as they were in awe of the buildings.

In addition to the mansions, they looked at the stores as if they were in paradise. But when they saw the price of things, they soon turned away discouraged. Well, I can't blame them, things here are really expensive.

Pausing to think, the nobles must be fucking rich, right? I confess that I'm a little jealous.

Walking for a while under the suspicious looks of many people, we arrived at the gate of my mansion.

"Here it is, my humble home." I opened the gate that was unlocked and went in, Reda and the girls continued outside without moving.

"Are you sure this is your home? Invading someone's property is a crime, understand?" Reda said in a slightly shaky voice.

"How rude, I would never break into someone's home." Especially a nobleman's house, I don't want to have problems with the nobility, that would make me a little more irritated than normal. Nobles are irritating.

"Is it true?" "Okay, but I hope I don't get arrested." Ceneli and Meriwil entered leaving Reda outside. After thinking a little more, she decided to enter.

We walked through the flowery backyard and they seemed to be convincing themselves this was my home. I think you guys should have believed it from the start.

"Right." I approached the mansion's front door and knocked on the door. I could have used wind magic to use the 'bell' but that would have been a lot of work.

After I knocked on the door, I waited for some more time and started to hear footsteps behind the door.

Then the door opened.

"Welcome back." Lincy welcomed us. After noticing the three girls behind me, she looked confused.

"These three girls are my guests. This little girl here is called Reda, the other one there is called Meriwil and she is called Ceneli, treat them well, right?"

"Of course."

"""It's a pleasure to meet you""" The three girls said and bowed at the same time.

After that, we went straight to the top floor. The three girls were admiring every part of the mansion, they even seemed to have forgotten to breathe.

"Okay, you can go inside and put on your armor." I went into my room with them and shortly afterward I handed the armor to each of them so they could dress.

I stayed in the room as they put their armors over the clothes.

After a long time, they had changed. All of them were now wearing their leather armor with iron plates.

####

After the girls finished changing, they took their weapons and we went outside the city. Sierg as he always was at the gate, but he didn't question where we were going.

After getting far enough away from the city, we found a partially open field in the middle of the forest, that is, a perfect arena for battles.

"Okay, you know why I brought you guys here, don't you?"

"Yes, you will test our skills. Even though I don't know why you are doing this ..." Reda was looking at me like an enemy, she seemed to have realized what I was going to do...

"Activate your best magic, now!" I screamed and ran towards Reda.

I wasn't using any magic, I was just using my body strength.

I approached her in an instant. I didn't want to hurt her, so I wouldn't actually hit her, I just wanted to see how she would handle my attack.

With my approach, small particles of light were created around Reda's body. Then she used her English punch and punched me.

I received her punch with my fist because I thought it would not hurt me.

Crack ~~

But the only thing I felt was a tremendous pain in my hand and I heard the sound of my bones were being broken into several pieces. They were broken.

As soon as I looked at my hand, I realized that all of my fingers were broken.

I was feeling a lot of pain in my hand, but I was acting like I wasn't feeling anything.

And Reda...

"Awawawawawa, my god, my god, what do I do." She deactivated the magic she was using and held my hand.

You aren't helping, you're just making my hand hurt even more.

"Do not worry." But it was simple, with just a little bit of healing magic, all my fingers went back to their proper places.

Of course, before using the magic I had to align my fingers, and for that, I had to go through a session of many pains.

I confess that I have suffered less from the pain than I should have. Don't tell me that I'm becoming a masochist?

"Wow, you healed everything, let me see." Reda held my hand and closed my fingers to check that I was okay. The other girls were also looking at me in awe.

But now we don't have time for that.

"Sorry, I underestimated your strength and the strength of this weapon a little. Let's continue, okay?"

"But now try not to get hurt, OK?"

"You are teasing me?"

"I would never do that." Reda smiled and activated her magic again.

"So it's okay, here I go."

21