Chapter 241 – Damn…
388 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing me say this, the three girls realized that something very serious had happened. I asked the woman not to let them leave the inn, and I said goodbye to the three girls.

I don't know very well what attacked the inn, and this could get very dangerous from now on, involving these three girls in this would be a very stupid thing to do.

'Well, but now where are you?' Leaving the inn, I was a little confused about what to do now. I don't know exactly where the guild master is, and he's certainly not in an inn like these three girls.

Is there somewhere he could go?

'Maybe the mayor's mansion?' No, that fat man isn't caring about that apparently, so I don't think he would let the guild master and his staff use his mansion.

Not having much choice of what to do, I went back to the adventurers' guild, where I found some of the adventurers I had helped. They are already awake.

The woman who had been there before had disappeared and three adventurers were sitting on the floor looking at the guild.

I could see how downcast they were. Their hands were shaking and one of them was even crying, his muscular and manly appearance had changed into that of a child.

"Excuse me, are any of you willing to talk to me about what happened?" I approached the three men as I said this looking like a policeman. Noticing my presence, the first to speak was the man who was crying.

"Sniff... You are Larissa, aren't you? Sniff... Do you know what happened here?" That phlegm in his nose was bothering me.

"Yes, it's me." The three men seemed to know me, and I had also seen them drinking together with other men before.

"So, what do you need to know?" The man who was the calmest of the three decided to enter the conversation. The man was staring at me.

"I just want to know what happened. I talked to a girl earlier, but she didn't seem very well, you know?" The vision of her crying desperate appeared in my mind, that girl isn't well. I hope she's gone somewhere safe now.

"Don't you know what happened? I thought you were around."

"Of course not, I was asleep when it happened. I only found out about the explosion because of my maid and some friends."

"I see..."

"I helped you guys and now I'm wondering what happened. You guys saw everything that happened before you guys passed out, right?"

"So it was you who helped us... I should have known, thank you very much." The man was now smiling at me, making me a little embarrassed.

I honestly still haven't gotten used to being thanked in this way, it always ends up embarrassing me.

And I started to feel even worse as the other two men also started to thank me several times. It took a while for them to stop doing this, but finally, they stopped and started telling me what they had seen.

And to my disappointment, they told me the same thing as the woman. Everything was normal and then suddenly some adventurers began to have their bodies twisted and their bodies were practically torn to pieces.

After this, a big explosion happened in the middle of the building, and the last thing they remember is the rubble falling on them. I asked them if there were any suspicious people in the guild, but there seemed to be no one.

'This is getting more and more complicated.' No one who was in the guild seems to know exactly what happened, and the guild master doesn't show up. This is annoying me.

"Should I focus on looking for him?" Flying over the capital and looking for him wouldn't be difficult, but I would have to break into some places to do it.

"What?"

"I wasn't talking to you guys. I have to go now." I went away from there and walked a few streets away from the guild. After being a considerable distance away, I entered one of the alleys and activated my invisibility magic.

Since the guild master didn't want to appear, I would have to look everywhere for him.

Activating my magic of flight and search, I began to fly over the capital. I was about to go crazy from receiving so many life signs here, there were thousands, and my head was starting to hurt.

It was so much information that I felt as if my head was going to explode.

'But I think I can handle it.' The more I flew over the capital, the more signs appeared, and the more my headache increased. I thought I was strong against everything, but I can't seem to stand a headache.

I continued flying around and started visiting the places that looked most suspicious. Some abandoned buildings seemed to have people inside, but the only thing I found were beggars sleeping.

I visited some inns, but the only thing I found were frightened people inside their rooms.

And I also visited the mayor's mansion, but to my surprise, I didn't find the mayor, only employees engaged in cleaning the floor and all the corners of that huge house.

"Okay, I need to rest." My head was hurting badly, hurting so badly that I felt as if I was getting a hammering in my skull several times. Unable to stand the intense pain, I began to sweat and was starting to get a little dizzy.

And after flying for so long, my vision was already starting to blur.

"Wait, is it normal for vision to blur after flying for so long? Wait, something's wrong..." My vision began to blur even more.

My vision was getting darker and darker and I was getting closer to the ground.

"Damn..."

17